Are Europeans the Israelites of the Bible?

Redpill me Jow Forums

Attached: Jesus_Christ6.jpg (990x660, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyH-b_LDlSY
earlyjewishwritings.com/booknoah.html
reasonsforjesus.com/zeitgeist-debunked-jesus-is-not-a-copy-of-pagan-gods/
youtube.com/watch?v=-unJJpEf4CA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris
ucg.org/bible-study-tools/bible-questions-and-answers/when-was-jesus-christ-born-was-jesus-born-on-december
youtu.be/lFLW7_Exi3c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=NgnRN-GOLLI
britam.org/anthropology.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, Edomites

Attached: Edom.jpg (2522x3058, 2.23M)

>try to kill us 3 times. fail.
sure.

Edomites are Arabs you retard

No blacks are.

Incorrect, the blood shows forth through the skin, esau means red. Leprosy has been normalized because edomites are ruling currently. Whites are actually pink, and turn red when exposed to the sun.

Attached: petra-world-heritage-jordan.jpg (2048x1366, 2.69M)

Yes, and whites are descended from the Fallen Angels that had sex with earth women.

This is thee truth before the end, you're too blind to understand and you're not meant to.

No, you come from your father Issac, you bred with the Canaanites after losing your birthright and have been using your blessing ever since. That blessing being the sword. All that is hidden shall be revealed.

>Whites are actually pink, and turn red when exposed to the sun.
umm.. no sweetie, you never heard of tan?
our skin turns into a golden brown colour, not red

Attached: tannedcaucasian.jpg (500x650, 38K)

You're delusional. Without proper protection the skin burns

Sunscreen is used to trick the sun into thinking you have melanin

youtube.com/watch?v=FyH-b_LDlSY

Ruddy referred to the color of the skin itself and not the blood showing through it.A deep copper color.God made man from the dirt/mud.

Attached: ruddy-people.jpg (640x435, 107K)

Attached: index.jpg (240x160, 5K)

>You're delusional. Without proper protection the skin burns
dude, lmao. I've been sunbathing whole summer and I'm of crispy brown color. white people use blockers only when they sit in house all the time and suddenly decide to go far south when sun is stronger (for ex. to Egypt).

after like few days of strong sun, my skin adapts and I don't need sun screen. where this meme "whites can't handle the sun" came from? southern Europeans like Italians live just near African coast kek

Attached: WHITE_PEOPLE_CANT_WITHSTAND_SUN_AND_SHITTTTT.jpg (397x600, 62K)

tricking the sun god since kon-tiki

kek

No, my ancestors worshiped Zeus and killed jews true jews and jesus.

Quote about Noahs appearance
>FRAGMENT OF THE BOOK OF NOAH
>CHAPTER CVI.
>2. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head †and his long locks were white as wool

Attached: sheit.png (299x225, 102K)

True Jews the truest when bible was written in 500BCE have always been my ancestors enemies.

No. Not unles you believe something really stupid and weird; weird as in pseudo history stuff like there was no Middle Ages. The amount of time to create the distinctive cultures of Europe was no nearly long enough. Europe and the Middle East civilizations are too different to assume that a hundred to a couple hundred years could produce something so fundamentally different.
This is not a red pill topic, this is a stupid pill topic.

We don't know and it doesn't really matter.

Nah

You're disgusting cumskins that will soon go extinct.

>Lamentations 4:7 King James Version (KJV)
>7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

>Ezra 9:6
>I prayed, "O my God, I am utterly ashamed; I blush to lift up my face to you. For our sins are piled higher than our heads, and our guilt has reached to the heavens.

>southern Europeans like Italians
Mongrels.That Moor blood helps them out lots.

You think the Polish or Mediterranean heat is the same as the North African desert?White people with lighter hair are even more sensitive.Watch Lawrence of Arabia and see how much they make fun of the main white character for exactly this.

Attached: Sunburn_1.jpg (413x450, 42K)

>BOOK OF NOAH

Attached: wut.png (596x513, 355K)

If Noah were white how did he conceive ham or all of the races, he was albino, meaning he was a leper, but he could still give birth to the children of god.

The difference between Noah and Esau however is that the seed was split with esau and jacob. So because of this Edomites could produce lepers because he was born with Jacob, two nations were in her womb. While on the other hand Noah could still produce the children of the Most High.

Genesis 25:21-26
21And Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.
22And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD.
23And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
24And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
25And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
26And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

>tribe of dan
>country called denmark (DANmark)
>juteland? more like JEWland
>"i will make of you a great nation"
>great britain
Is your mind blown yet? This is really deep............ whoa

Attached: 1526537638149.jpg (217x278, 56K)

>What is an albino.

Attached: b1043036d8edb5b0bd30dc0b266ba28a.jpg (1824x930, 329K)

>albino
>leper

Are you serious? If you dont understand what the term leper means in the bible you're lost and have never truly read it.

And yet in the following verse;
>Lamentations 4:8
>Their visage is blacker than a coal

So they were pure milk white people with charcoal black skin?Makes sense desu.

>Song of Solomon 5:10
>My beloved is radiant and ruddy, outstanding among ten thousand.

Attached: Peter_O'Toole_in_Lawrence_of_Arabia.jpg (864x487, 239K)

Leper in the Bible is someone who has skin condition for exapmle leprosy.
Lepers were considered unclean, if Noah was one we would have known

Blushing isn't unique to white people just more noticeable.

lol oh man, you're in for a rude awakening Esau. I thought the book was kidding about blindness to scripture, but I guess not. You'll find out soon.

DAS RITE. WE WUZ KINGZ NIGGA EVIL WHITEY DID DIS

Attached: AVERAGE_BLACKCOUNTRY.jpg (1193x864, 139K)

Attached: 1a038dfc01f39aeb25683a6eb2181f4f--truths-book-jacket.jpg (236x236, 15K)

Reminder, :)

Attached: 7a2b511c42c6643f7d14136055c0b0d9.jpg (960x960, 157K)

Attached: c0fcd9f076201c26c7554451502bde2b--identity-theft-white-jesus.jpg (736x868, 105K)

It's a Roman-era Jewish larp
earlyjewishwritings.com/booknoah.html

What you have said is PHYSICALLY impossible.
Kikes are the edomites.

Attached: 4899092760436.jpg (800x768, 310K)

>My beloved is radiant and ruddy
see

Book of Enoch you mean

You're all retards. sage

Attached: Jesus mythology.jpg (790x900, 158K)

t.retarded nigger subhumans

>White people with lighter hair are even more sensitive
You're a fucking retarded inbred Arabic goatfucker in France who will be genocided very soon. I tanned 3 weeks in southern Spain and I DIDN'T USE SUN SCREEN MORON, I'M USED TO SUN, BECAUSE I WORK OUTDOORS.
You give me a picture of "sunburned" lady which is still brown not red.

Attached: mohamedfuckspigs.jpg (364x267, 22K)

Yes, my mistake

You are using fucking movies as reference in real life? You understand they are made up fiction and whether you find a part that fits with reality or not you are still using a work of fiction as a reference. Use real references based on evidence and science.

>Retard
>Use as source a documentary made by a literal retard

this is from big tobacco, not the sun

It was debunked hundred of times

reasonsforjesus.com/zeitgeist-debunked-jesus-is-not-a-copy-of-pagan-gods/
youtube.com/watch?v=-unJJpEf4CA

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>documentary made by a literal retard
Copied it from Jow Forums, try again retard.

>reasonsforjesus.com
sage

Attached: kysf.jpg (751x418, 49K)

Well, yeah. That's what I'm trying to tell everyone. The Pauline church's misconstruing Jesus as a Divine, mythological being is an egregious error. He was just a cultured and very well-educated, high-IQ "Jew" (when Jews were still made by patrilineal heritage and his mother was not a Jew at all and had him as an illegitimate child with some other random man from Babylon).

But it is tho

>"I DON'T LIKE THE SITES NAME THEREFORE EVERYTHING ON IT IS NOT TRUE"
the author of that retarded movie is constantly making up shit, like the one that Jesus was born on 25th of December while date of his birth is unknown. this film is full of lies like that, mr. Fedora

Attached: 50799ef1e5007317de7f96dba4b50e89--atheist-random-stuff.jpg (557x711, 52K)

Horus was not born from a virgin, Isis was fucking Osiris, you fucking moron. You can look it up in one minute

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris

>your source for proving the legitimacy of jesus is a believer in jesus, thus i shall attempt to sage your post
You should look into multiple arguments before you start citing sources just because they confirm your beliefs. Zeitgeist is an outright lie, the hateful motivation for which ironically can really only serve as further evidence for the truth of Christianity.

>"Isis, still in bird form, fans breath and life into Osiris's body with her wings and copulates with him."

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

He's saying the real Jews lived all their lives in the intense desert sun.They were not white people.Go live in the desert and see what happens to you.They claim Esau was red-haired.This is impossible.

Attached: UCScreenshot20180624002558.png (1455x874, 276K)

>the author of that retarded movie
What movie?
>constantly making up shit,
proof?
>like the one that Jesus was born on 25th of December while date of his birth is unknown.
Do we not celebrate the the birth of Jesus on December 25th? Kill yourself. sage

Attached: Christian.jpg (441x370, 20K)

>What movie?
Zeitgeist, from where your picture is
>proof?
>Do we not celebrate the the birth of Jesus on December 25th?
you see, that's why I hate fedora tippers, liars and manipulators. we celebrate it symbolically, Jesus date of birth is UNKNOWN you fucking retard
>ucg.org/bible-study-tools/bible-questions-and-answers/when-was-jesus-christ-born-was-jesus-born-on-december
>History shows that December 25 was popularized as the date for Christmas, not because Christ was born on that day, but because it was already popular in pagan religious celebrations as the birthday of the sun.

just kys, pls

>we celebrate it symbolically
But why on december 25th faggot?

Attached: brainlet 2.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>He's saying the real Jews lived all their lives in the intense desert sun
I did live in "da strong sun of Egypt" for 3 weeks and SUPRISE HOLY FUCK, no sun burns, no sun screen. WHY???
Because I adjusted my skin to sun, by working outdoors in my climate. Whites can withstand any fucking climate. But you Arabs or Negroes try going North kek. You will get vitamine D deficit or freeze to death, ENJOY

Attached: melania-trump.jpg (644x392, 43K)

Because it was already popular in pagan religions, since they worshipped sun. Catholic priests to fasten the transition between religions decided to make some concessions to pagans by mixing their celebrations with ours. Easy peazy, but author of Zeitgeist "forgot" to mention that.

>Horus was not born from a virgin, Isis was fucking Osiris, you fucking moron. You can look it up in one minute

Please, why you gotta twist the truth?

>Horus was born to the goddess Isis after she retrieved all the dismembered body parts of her murdered husband Osiris, except his penis, which was thrown into the Nile and eaten by a catfish,[7][8] or sometimes depicted as instead by a crab, and according to Plutarch's account used her magic powers to resurrect Osiris and fashion a golden phallus[9] to conceive her son (older Egyptian accounts have the penis of Osiris surviving).

>Because it was already popular in pagan religions, since they worshipped sun. Catholic priests to fasten the transition between religions decided to make some concessions to pagans by mixing their celebrations with ours.
Just like all the other christian traditions that they stole from other pagan religions. sage

>Isis spears herself on magical golden phallus conceiving Horus
>Connect it with Virgin Mary

Attached: aa6.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

>Just like all the other christian traditions that they stole from other pagan religions. sage
Stole? Kek. The celebration of Jesus Christ birth is SYMBOLICAL. FFS Leaf ..

neck yourself rotten LEAF

When your sister fucked her dildo for the first time, did she lose her virginity? Brainlet. Sage

So was all the other pagan celebrations.

BACK TO THE TOPIC, NOW

>The script on the left is Paleo-Hebrew and the right is Vinca script, from one of the oldest cultures in Europe.

Attached: 10qdhnc.jpg (203x318, 8K)

What we call Arabs today are the Israelites of the bible. Most of which likely exist in trace amounts among the Palestinian population that were forced to convert to Islam.

The vast vast majority of whites turn pink and burn with long sun exposure. Israel has the highest rate of skin cancer and surprise surprise much of the population is Europeans/American whites larping as jews

>were forced to convert to Islam.
They weren't forced you burger. They gradually converted in time after being under Muslim rule for over 1200 years.

youtu.be/lFLW7_Exi3c

>I did live in "da strong sun of Egypt" for 3 weeks

I'm not talking about spending a short period in North Africa.I'm talking about living there all your life.Since most of the population of North Africa actually lives in cities on the desert outskirts I bet you you weren't wandering the Sahara.The Israelites wandered the desert for 40 years.Try living everyday in that climate and see what happens to you.White skin can adapt to the sun,yes, but only up to a moderate threshold beyond that is to risk death.One place mentioned throughout the Israelite's travels is Ur of the Chaldeas.The root word of Ur which is ORR means fire oven. The average temperatures in that region is 125 degrees.

Attached: People_of_light.jpg (2430x1040, 762K)

>Whites can withstand any fucking climate But you Arabs or Negroes try going North kek. You will get vitamine D deficit or freeze to death, ENJOY

You need to inform yourself on matters before you try and argue a point.The Inuits of Alaska and Northern Canada are very dark skinned people who have been living in very cold regions for centuries and have yet to turn white; and if there are any white-skinned ones today, it’s because of miscegenation with the Caucasian population living there.In Barrow Alaska, temperatures remain below freezing from early October through late May. The high temperature is above freezing on an average of only 120 days per year, and there are 160 days of sub -0 °F (-18 °C) temperatures.Freezing temperatures and snowfall can occur during any month of the year. Now that’s cold! But these people’s skin hasn’t changed.As for vitamin D, their native diet of raw whale, seal, and walrus blubber (vitamin D saturated fat), along with eggs and char (trout) are all rich in vitamin D. These northern peoples did not rely on the sun for vitamin D, they consumed it.So long as a dark skinned person can supplement their vitamin d nutritional requirements with the appropriate food,they need not lose their pigmentation.Inuits suffer most all the vitamin D deficiency wasting diseases in epidemic numbers now that they have moved away from their ancestral diet and adopted the modern European diet of processed foods.

Attached: aa957ddb3d80954435ab6e63988d20af.jpg (550x697, 67K)

yes

>Sunscreen is used to trick the sun into thinking you have melanin
Fucking kek

>The vast vast majority of whites turn pink and burn with long sun exposure.
Again, memes with no base in reality. White people adjust to sun after long time exposure, just like I did. You're full of shit and need to get the fuck outta' my thread
>much of the population is Europeans/American whites
>Chazar turkish mongols mixed with everything that is possible
>White
truly what 56% would say

Attached: 6dc.png (914x1208, 131K)

He could definitely have worded that better.What is essentially meant is that sunscreen acts in the same way as melanin protecting the skin from excessive UV rays.

>outstanding among ten thousand.
idk man.

Why was Esau a White man but Jacob was not? Are you niggers retarded?

Blacks get sunburns too.

>Are Europeans the Israelites of the Bible?
No, that's retarded nonsense made up by people trying to justify hating Jews while following their religion.

Esau was black like his brother just very hairy.He took to women outside of his tribe and is now represented in the Middle Eastern population.Esau is the Arab.

Jews are not Israelites regardless.

>The Inuits of Alaska and Northern Canada are very dark skinned people who have been living in very cold regions for centuries
>who have been living in very cold regions for centuries
>for centuries
do you have a brain damage? read again, what you wrote, but this time use peanut that you have inside your head

I love how you ignore

Israelites are probably long dead, if they even existed at all and were not a mythological construct.

>Redpill me on x
And we wonder why this board has gone to shit. Don't reply to these

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-26-11-34-04.png (720x1280, 373K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_culture

>>The script on the left is Paleo-Hebrew and the right is Vinca script, from one of the oldest cultures in Europe.

Attached: Israeliteswereeuropean.jpg (203x318, 11K)

>Neolithic clay amulet (retouched), part of the Tărtăria tablets set, dated to 5500–5300 BC and associated with the Turdaş–Vinča culture. The Vinča symbols on it predate the proto-Sumerian pictographic script. Discovered in 1961 at Tărtăria by the archaeologist Nicolae Vlassa.

Attached: Tartaria_amulet_retouched.png (266x327, 19K)

Native Americans also spoke Hebrew.Does this mean they were the real Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=NgnRN-GOLLI

You lack basic comprehension skills.Pick up a book. Anyway it disproves your claim that black skinned people can't live in the cold.

is this loss?

White people are descended from the fallen angels who reproduced with human(black) women.
>Enoch Chapter 105 1-4
>After a time, my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech. She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as WHITE as snow, and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was white like wool, and long; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated the entire house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light.And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, Lamech his father became AFRAID of him; and flying away came to his own father Methuselah, and said, I have begotten a son, UNLIKE to other children. He is NOT HUMAN; but, resembling the OFFSPRING of the ANGELS of heaven, is of a different nature from ours, being altogether unlike to us.His eyes are bright as the rays of the sun; his countenance glorious, and he looks not as if he belonged to me, but to the ANGELS.

I am sure you all know what a Negro Albino looks like; bright white skin, hair, eyes from red to gold, but they are still genetically negro; they came from black parents and go on to have perfectly black children. Noah was a Negro Albino, the first in history, read Enoch 105,and then see WHO his father compares Noah’s white skin to. Lamech was afraid his wife had been raped by the angels producing a white person until The Most High assured him the child was TRUELY genetically his not of the fallen seed.

Attached: download (6).jpg (185x273, 5K)

>Native Americans also spoke Hebrew.Does this mean they were the real Jews?
No, they didn't, this "interpretation" is as far fetched as your sisters asshole

Attached: south-africa-deaths.jpg (442x330, 48K)

Yes we are. Niggers even try to claim that the white man is Edom, despite Esau having red hair, king david etc..

'Oh but nogs have red hair' lol no.

Niggers are in the bible though, they are referred to as beasts. You're meant to be put to death if you mix with one. There are a few things that refer to whites as Israelites, first we control the gates of our enemys. This is refering to the British, Gibraltor, Panama, are under anglo control. Setting free slaves is us again. Look into it. Niggers are fucking retarded and need to go.

britam.org/anthropology.html