Meet your made in India Harley Davidson

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TK4gVQdc1HA
youtu.be/KrWp_pBfhF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh you silly goose.

They make Triumph's in India.

this isn't new. remember that 500cc bike they made a while back? lots of them were made in india, except units for the US domestic market which were still made domestically.

they've gotten too big, the market is saturated, and they need to cut costs. i bet they go bankrupt and get bought by some chinese company in under ten years.

That's your best friend Pakistan. Give them more aid so that they can kill your soldiers in Afghanistan.....hahahahhah.

That's an Italian Vespa that fell into a hole.
You guys know nothing.

Go back to China, bitch.

after boomers get too old and the lower-white middle class die of fentanyl overdoses they'll have nobody to sell to and they'll probably ride out their reputation while cutting costs and futilely trying to sell their bikes to disinterested foreigners.

anyone who still wants a harley will buy a used one since there are a ton of them, they are built to last, and their owners generally take good care of them.

maybe if they stayed smaller or made bikes other than the classic cruiser style they'd be in a better position.

It's called a joke you low i.q autist

>Harleys
>built to last

lol harleys require the most maintenance of any bike

it's a shame because they really are well-built machines.

>fall in loo

such as? they're mostly air-cooled, belt-driven bikes made from iron. they'll last forever.

>Harley
Fuck traitors.

they're not traitors. they made the mistake of mass-producing a quality product for a shrinking market.

This is an actual Indian bike and they are very popular in Latin America, including Colombia where I am from.
youtu.be/TK4gVQdc1HA

>belt-driven bikes
>they'll last forever

quite the opposite

Well I mean what affordable products to they even sell? Everyone I know that owns a Harley bought one second hand.

They also reflect typical American nostalgia for severely outdated design. Its like the Ford flathead motors. They were never fast either. The Nazis were going nearly 300 mph by the late 30s

Attached: 19001-1.jpg (640x480, 38K)

why?

Only boomers drive those death traps

Guess I'll just have to enjoy my new Indian scout instead

Attached: scout_bobber_2562.jpg (1000x665, 148K)

Here is reality.
youtu.be/KrWp_pBfhF0

Poor dude, hope he is okay

If they're moving their company overseas to make shekels, they're traitors to the American people.

kek

they actually do make bikes there btw. They are still making copies of this 50ies (I think) bong bike

>lol harleys require the most maintenance of any bike

Lol look at this cunt who's never owned a motorcycle. 1992. Never had the engine apart. Broken pawl spring in the tranny at 67k. Almost 100k now but I'm taking the fairing off because I have another touring bike.

Attached: 2011-06-20_19-04-58_313.jpg (3264x1840, 2.55M)

I thought that was the design: an easy tip to the side for easy poo release.

lol, "rs200".

just fast enough to outrun the speed of smell. perfect for the indian market.

My fucking sides

Attached: 20180626_130558.jpg (1069x1069, 325K)