FEMINIST SPAIN

>Spanish SJW feminist mag
>Hijab as a weapon of rebellion and revolution of women
How fucked are we? What to do?

Attached: hiyab.png (829x910, 574K)

Do La reconquista right this time.

accept sharia, force her to get married so she stays in house and have her be called worthless whore by husband as he non consensually fucks her

Shoot her.

Unironically this

Wanted to visit either Barcelona or Madrid this summer, which is less liberal?

Both liberal shitholes, but I have lived in both cities and I would say Madrid is more edgy

Sell her to some bedouin for a bag of camel shit, let her steam for a week and then ask her about how liberating the hijab is.

im 100% serius, if they wouldnt force you to pray 5 times a day or they kill you if you want to leave
I would join islam

go to andalucia, malaga seville or cadiz are really nice

It's honestly fascinating to me that the establishment is actually able to convince normies that something like the Hijab is actually an icon of female empowerment. Just because third world immigration is so central to their goal. Just because of that, the establishment has been able to spin something as blatantly sexist as covering your property as a symbol of the unbreakable spirit of that absolutely subjugated property.thats how fucked we are OP.

Also I will never need more proof than the nature of the media's portrayal of the Hijab as a positive symbol for women that women are a meme. Women are a meme.

Attached: 164AB897-FEE1-4C5F-86C1-F9B5F3C178D3.gif (500x690, 1.4M)

This.
Spain has no other choice, embrace the mooselimes, and beat your women with shoes

It's a huge shit test. These women are reflect of the collective unconscious of their society, begging and pleading the real men to stand up and subjugate them. Western women raised soft, timid, ineffective sons, and now they're disappointed. Long story short: women have no idea what they want.

Women are fucking stupid and are essentially children that can make even shittier decisions with worse consequences.

Giving them political power was absolutely retarded and even the goddamn Ancient Greeks knew what would happen if you gave them authority.

Women are so dumb they think that a religious bin bag is a symbol of revolution
At this point, just let them at it. They deserve the sandnigger rape gangs that are coming their way.

Remember that when these traitors come looking for refuge , you shoot them on sight

>Spanish SJW feminist mag

HAHAHA WTF! These peoplle are retarded, how the fuck?

>symbol of rebellion

Ummm maybe I’m wrong here but isn’t it quite the opposite?

It is time Manolo.
Time to come back.
Be Mohamed once again.

Attached: file.png (220x284, 85K)

thats the least of your problems
look at your vastly unemployed youth and trash economy

This fucking timeline I swear.

Attached: 1529959113040.jpg (540x590, 36K)

Mgtow

This. These whore made their bed - let them lie in it.