Eric Clanton's hearing Thread #2

He has four counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon with intent to cause grievious bodily injury. A single assault charge is something like 2 to 4 years, and the injury clause adds 3 years to that.

He also has a misdemeanor charge of wearing a mask in public, this was purposely tacked on by State because it proves premeditated intent to commit the crimes, which together with the obvious intent to attack Stiles from behind with blaunt force trauma to the head, shows premedidated intent to come to the protests to seriously harm people. There will be no Kate Steinle defense, which hinged on the inability of State to prove intent.

Now, each of those assault counts is mandatory time served in a California State Prison. Because the attacks were seperated by large time intervals and involved multiple people, they are considered unique acts AND SO ERIC FALLS FOUL OF THREE STRIKES LAWS. The Judge gets to choose whether to apply this or not, but regardless of if he does or not, all sentencing is mandatory consecutive time served, NOT CONCURRENT, and reductions for good behavior etc are severely limited compared to standard cases.

So Eric is looking at serious time served. State has him dead to rights, with a massive amount of evidence provided by us, as well as even more evidence collected from Eric at the time of his arrest, including cell phone selfies, original clothing, the bike lock, and GPS data showing him at the scene of the crime. I think he must of thought he was going to be some kind of hero posterchild of the left and start a revolution or something by going to court, and now its starting to dawn on him just how fucked he really is.

All the continuances are in all likelihood, a ploy to buy him some freedom while his kike lawyers try to bargain a plea deal for him. State will reduce charges for a guilty plea, sparing them time and money for the trial, but State wants him in jail.

Attached: 3bd.gif (380x206, 3.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2018/06/18/jury-deliberates-over-alleged-berkeley-protest-attack-of-trump-supporter
youtu.be/Oi3Hyxuf5AE
thedailysheeple.com/new-jersey-surrender-your-guns-or-become-a-criminal_062018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>5-4 travel ban upheld
Oh I hope this goes through too

[anus preparation intensifies]

proper job OP

Attached: 1523700463746.jpg (544x720, 116K)

bump for justice

bump for justice
I hope he's killed by skinheads in prison inshallah

Hearing is in 15 minutes. We got any bros on the ground?

Link to old thread:

If there is one SJW on the jury, it will be jury nullification.

He gonna walk and it will all be swept under the rug.

What is the over/under on the date of his next delay?

in the thread before retarded australians think they have a valid opinion on anything, and are some how strategical defence analysts giving advice, and crying when you disagree with them

also, how many more hours until this goes down?

He's going to get off scot free. Just like the antifa who were recently acquitted of attacking Trump supporters:

berkeleyside.com/2018/06/18/jury-deliberates-over-alleged-berkeley-protest-attack-of-trump-supporter

Attached: 1512750131975.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

>Bros on the ground
Why would any freedom loving faggot live in Cali?

14 minutes

Let's hope Kathryn "the Javelin of divine fury" will be there to report.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 12.00.05 PM.png (1206x518, 316K)

1 minute vid of what I would do if he hit my family member with a lock.
God speed to the families and may their aim be true!
youtu.be/Oi3Hyxuf5AE

Is fuckface still being charged with 4 counts of Assault With a Deadly Weapon + 1 GBH modifier?
This court docket reads like he's only being charged with 1 count ADW plus the GBH mod.

Attached: DgE4ih8UYAA4F9Z.jpg_large.jpg (1007x550, 44K)

woohoo. lets get ready for justice. where do i watch?

Heard she's not able to be there today

15 minutes faggots, will it be delayed? will he walk? will he go to prison? FIND OUT SOON ON TODAYS EPISODE OF "WHY THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN A DEBATE? THE NIGGER ALMOST KILLED PEOPLE."

Man this faggot is going to crack in jail damn fast

She said she couldn't make it this time. Hopefully somebody else updates her on her twatter

Some of us don’t have a choice

You obviously don't know the emotional facts. He wouldn't have felt angry if he didn;t have a reason. He was in the right. You are just a dumb dumpf that claps like a seal.

I seriously hope he gets off Scott free... not because he’s innocent but because acceleration...

Attached: 77E68705-A88E-4473-A90F-C6F674F47148.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>pre trial
how does this shit work? This is just a hearing? The judge will offer him to take some verdict and if not he goes to trial?

This is why we need to create a crowdfunding app where we pay homeless people to cover events. We would have eyes and ears all over the whole country.

He will walk. He is innocent and I look forward to all the right wing salt.

that is actually a great idea

He'll make his plea. They'll set dates. They'll turn over current discovery.

he's going to die in prison faggot

If you have feet start walking

It's where we hear if he goes to trial or if he cops a deal and if so, what that looks like in terms of charges.

555-come-on-now
Cops already found bike locks at his place.
He could easily be found guilty.

It's a conference to determine if both sides are prepared to go to trial. If not, the side that is not ready will present their reasons why to the judge and ask for a continuance and the judge will set a new date.

by that logic i should be able to take similar actions against him

This was actually a quite good idea

He's on camera multiple times and the police found the weapon and pictures on his phone of himself geared up for the crime.

He's bang to rights.

Me too. I'm going to start bashing gays with my bike lock

I didn't think about that. I really want to take revenge on communists in my lifetime- legally.

Attached: American Psycho.gif (500x375, 269K)

Unlikely

I'm not sure it will be delayed again, this is the second time meeting this month.

ah okay I see. Damnit I have been waiting for so long I knew it was unrealistic but I was hoping to see him behind bars after a couple of days

He's just going to keep getting extensions and continuances until everybody's forgotten about this and he'll walk.

Video bounty hunters? I like it. Pepe the bounty hunter memes inbound

He is going to have to be in protective custody while incarcerated. The AB already are aware of him and the nigger and spic gangs won't protect him

bullshit, if this was possible every crimminal would do this

>Not wanting to be at the ground zero of the second civil war
I bet you suck cock for a hobby

The law grinds slowly but finely.

He will accept a plea deal of 7-10 years. He’s looking at 40-life, plus they can still charge him for 3 additional assaults. He’s fucked.

This shit is about as creative and realistic as all the madame president shilling.

That's circumstantial.

If you are from a red state you get no say.

I don't know about you guys but I'm going to the store to buy beer

Damnit I really need to cut down on this shit. 3 days off and back on the bottle

Dont your understand? The law is meaningless. If you want to kill commies just fucking do it

Dear Eric,
How are you holding up? Hopefully you will not have to stay in prison much longer. I have just discussed your situation with your lawyer, family, and the District Attorney. We have agreed with what you said earlier. If you continue to inform law enforcement on the illegal activities of the Aryan Brotherhood, Nuestra Family, and the Black Guerrilla Family, you should be released early per the terms of our agreement. So I just want to tell you to keep up the good work and keep your head down. Your information has proven valuable to the District Attorney, so you should be out in no time for your cooperation!
Your Dear Friend,,
Jacob Goldstein

He won't walk. It would leave the court (state) liable for damages. (There are victims)

Why are Irish such niggers? I have an Irish neighbor and he's worse than the local groids. Constant drugs and drink, his Harley is straight piped 'cause he lacked attention growing up, and he bred with a she-boon. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE FUCKS

Nah man, if that were true, why was the recent delay so short? like 2 weeks or something like that.
I think something is going down today.

No, that's caught red handed. He's completely and irredeemably fucked.

It won't happen in Cali.

I'm currently awaiting trial myself and have been through the system many times. It's not uncommon for a trial to be delayed for years. The more serious the charges, the more is at stake, and usually the more disclosure there is. There are witnesses to interview, and much more. Each side needs to make sure everything is in order. I said this last thread, you may not like it but everyone is entitled to a fair trial.

Imagine being in his shoes though. Having this hanging over you I mean. I would have wanted to get this out of the way as soon as possible, not stalling and stalling like he has been doing

it will all happen today and we have nobody there to report it. we are going to be waiting hours.

No brother... he’s small potatoes. The fire will not rise by drawing cheap worthless blood. Many more pure innocent blood must first be sacrificed before the poison can be purged... just as an appendage infected by gangrene..

Depends if you count a war with Mexicans as a civil war, doesn't it?

>He won't walk. It would leave the court (state) liable for damages. (There are victims)
What the fuck are you talking about? Try to run your posts by your teacher so that she can make sure that they are not complete nonsense.

The state better use him as an example. If he get's off of this, I expect gunfights at protest in the future.

You're doing God's work user. Just stay fit and sober enough to continue your work.

in what ever case.Is there a stream?

wat about that Davey Crocko guy? is he really in the area or does he just get his clanton news from pol like the rest of us? he said on twitter he would update on the trial

He'll have to roll with the whites in prison and get learned real quick how the world really works. Probably come out redpilled.

he's still thinking his privilege will get him out of it somehow

Maybe after my kid is 18... or I get diagnosed with cancer before that.

New Jersey: ‘Surrender Your Guns Or Become A Criminal!’

New Jersey, not exactly known for giving the people living within its borders freedom, has just passed a law that declares all guns which hold more than ten rounds of ammunition “illegal.” The state is ordering people to surrender their guns or become criminals.

The Garden State has now tightened the gun already strict gun control laws. The new legislation gives citizens 180 days to surrender all firearms and magazines that hold more than 10 rounds. If a person should dare to keep their own property, now declared “illegal contraband,” they will be treated as criminals.

The new law comes courtesy of Assembly Bill 2761, which was recently passed by the state and signed into law by New Jersy’s governor Phil Murphy. The bill’s purpose is to reduce “maximum capacity of ammunition magazines to 10 rounds,” and the text states that citizens will have 180 days to comply. It gives those who own any “contraband” options for “surrender” of their own property.

Cameras are not allowed in this case, we'll have to rely on Twitter and the lady who keeps us up to date is unable to be there today apparently

lol doesn't count. though i'd welcome it teabagger, I want some more land.

WHERE IS LIVE STREAM???

Thanks.

The whites know who he is and are more likely to sell his arsehole to niggers for protection than anything else.

lol that would be funny, him thinking prison would be easy cause he is white

I was caught with some hashish when I was a kid so I had to go to trial once too. Took for ages here too, then I had to wait even more for going to labor camp for just 19 days I think it was. The whole shit probably took two years, two years of waiting for fucking 19 days at labor camp. That was pretty gay tbqh. I had already quit everything then and ofc in there they had absolutely everything of drugs and steroids. You would walk around and around there when you didn't work and these kinder egg plastic shit kept on being tossed over the wall, lit drugs everywhere

News article link

thedailysheeple.com/new-jersey-surrender-your-guns-or-become-a-criminal_062018

>Several jurors told Berkeleyside the group found itself in agreement relatively early on regarding the not guilty verdicts. But they wanted to make sure they worked through the process carefully. They deliberated for nearly a day. Ultimately, they said, they were not convinced a crime had occurred. There were other viable explanations for what took place, they said.
So they believe he hit himself in the head with clubs and antifa shields?

>I want some more land
The Mexicans are already in California m8.

That's not how it works

I just breezed through the california laws
>PC245
There are several modifiers for this. PC245(A), PC245(A)(2), etc. His charge is PC245(A)(1)-F which is confusing.. The F seems to imply felony but (A)(1) is "misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon".

>It is a crime of moral turpitude so he would be losing his ability to teach.

>PC12022.7(A)-F
If any of the victims went into a coma for any period of time (which didnt that one guy go into a coma?) This modifier amounts to 5 years.

aye, someone debunk this for me pls.

>some user in the other thread said that clanton already pleaded NOT GUILTY

can anyone confirm this? i thought a plea deal was in the works

literally come get em bitches.

Communism will win and you losers won't put me in jail.

Attached: dye6Cim.jpg (1441x1449, 77K)

No livestream. Cameras not allowed.

>>It is a crime of moral turpitude so he would be losing his ability to teach.

well I fucking HOPE SO

>berkeleyside.com/2018/06/18/jury-deliberates-over-alleged-berkeley-protest-attack-of-trump-supporter
If there were actual nazis in the united states, if actual fascists held power, those men would be dead. Yet the liberal still crow and hoot and holler about muh nazis

Attached: 1508201520991.png (852x944, 70K)

Holy fuck, this is perfect for blockchain tech.

They would, however, need data service...

The AB aren't going to let this fuckboy join.

Bail Set By Judge $100,000.00

Here you can invoke a right to speedy trial but I don't know why anyone would do that unless they just couldn't wait to get to prison or if the prosecution was scrambling to get their shit together

and texas. Now we wait for the tipping point.

It's not possible for every criminal, but for a well financed communist tool with good representation?

I'm not shilling dude. I helped track this fucker down. I'd love nothing more for the pinko faggot to get 10-20 for attacking random people he thought he was LARPing as a freedom fighter. It would make my day for weaponized autism to put Clanton in a place with honest God, no-shit Aryan Brotherhood types, and see how tough he thinks he is then.

But he just keeps getting these continuances, and the farther we get away from the actual event, the farther his actions slip from public consciousness. Until eventually the only thing the faggoty liberal jury in Berkley is going to think is that he was out there defending himself against nazis.