What will EU do after it admits all of the Balkan countries. Will you finally focus on Ukraine...

What will EU do after it admits all of the Balkan countries. Will you finally focus on Ukraine? Or are you going to deal with the roaches?

Attached: dfs.jpg (513x446, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

global-politics.eu/kosovo-turned-fertile-ground-isis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A NATO aligned EU isn't going to survive the next five years.

why do you want ukraine to be part of the EU?
is it because you were brought up on american propaganda via pearson publishing?
is it because your government is totally beholden to people like geoffrey pyatt, victoria nuland, and robert kagan?
why are ukrops such servile sycophant peasants?

Attached: ukraine ball.png (1475x2048, 610K)

Meh, Ukraine could be even before some balkans if it somehow manages to sort its shit with Russkies. Which is obviously unlikely, but who knows?
Roaches are pretty much out of equation by now.
There is always Georgia and other Caucasus as options, I guess?

No , germany want turkey their club.

Look at their license plate look at yours.
First time I saw a truck with TR on license plate I was wondering which fucking country it was ... find out before my gf...

As long we are out before this mess ...

We won't enter until we give up Kosovo
We won't give up Kosovo
put 2 and 2 together Sergay

can you and your kind fuck off about kosovo?
why the fuck do you want it so badly?
you really gonna force the albanian population to join you again?
kosovo is 95 percent albanian, why the fuck do you want it. you're living in the past, kosova has been reunited, dardinia lives again.

kosovo was never your land to begin with, you took kosova and claimed it to be yours because of "muh churches"

what are you gonna do with the albanian majority? genocide them again and loose?

oh and, your nation is gonna remain a shithole with your chinless faggot as president.
if you continue to bitch about territory that was lost years ago, your nation will never progress

>after it admits all of the Balkan countries
Won't happen. Even Croatia was a mistake.

shut up slovenia, no one cares about you, crypto central europens

>be europe
>in need of skilled workers
>don't allow balkan chads to work
>take millions of third-worlders

JUST

lol so true
there is a decent amount of albos and bosniaks in germany though, most seem to work their ass off

It is their home, always were. And invaders will be forced out, as it should be. Fucking memefags.

To leech from it and steal jobs.

nice, i sense a slovenian-serb
it was never their home, they massacred albanian people and forced them to assimilate. they renamed dardinia to the shitty name we have now, kosova.

serb terror breeds extremists, why do you think kosovar albanians despise serbs while homeland albanians dont?

You already “steal” jobs.

Unfortunately, the EU / industrialised core leeches of new members.

Their industry takes workers and resources, their banks overtake financial sector, their owners buy land and enterprises.

Neoliberal capitalism is literally unfit for Slavs

By the time we are accepted into the EU, there will no longer be EU.
About Croatia: only about 30% of Croatian voters voted Yes in 2013. The turnout was I think 45-46% which is less than needed for the referendum to be valid. But I think they changed the Constitution or smth to make it valid.

Stop with memeflag Albopropaganda, you dipshit.
Serbs were 90+% until 19th century, you became a majority in 1900.

Write one example
of Albanian culture or architecture.

lol seriously, croatia is that desperate?

That’s because less than 10% of Croats were against EU.
EU has been a positive influence on Croatia, large one.

Croatia is still very based,
ignore shills. We are the most nationalist EU country

croat-serb, there were no demographics of the region until the 19th century.
serbs rely off the ignorance of other europeans to promote their propaganda.
you think that is true because of the genocide and forced assimilation done upon albanians.

you already know what Albanian culture is, we have our little white caps and vests while we dance around in circles.
architecture is irrelevant because it is influenced by multiple cultures, not just serbian culture.

nice, do you guys go to germany for work and come back with shitloads of money?

we do the same thing with italy

That's how it looks. It's become a meme here in my country that Croats fought tooth and nail to "get independence" and just a few short years later - they squandered it away by giving it to Brussels. All those lives lost for nothing...

Nigger the early demographics shown Serbs being 50% of population
You then either killed or forced of almost all of them over the course of the last 100 years
We Serbs have been fighting for it since 1389, you think we're gonna give up now that it is within our reach?

Even Chinks don't recognize your shithole as a country and when they take over it's over for you faggots

Attached: 2.jpg (125x123, 4K)

thats a bit of an exaggeration, but i get your point

Fuck off

Of course. Many Gastarbeiters returned in 1990s and could buy up a lot.
Not to mention recent acquisitions.

Early demographics of what?
What time period you talking about?
50 Percent of the populations? Looks like its split between Albanians and Serbs. Do you not deny a prominent Albanian population in Kosova? Why did they come there? Perhaps it is because they are literally the fucking natives of Kosova.
How did we kill your kind? You've been attempting to genocide us for a long time. Do you think we carried out ethnic cleansing to the extent that you fools did throughout WW1 to Modern day

how are you guys holding up with the refugee problem?

Macedonia cant join the EU until they change their name. Greeks block them since you need all members to accept a new member. Serbia/Kosovo cant join until they officially split, which probably wont happen. Bosnia wont join its a failed state with major blocks inside the country actively sabotaging any chances of joining the EU.

They came fleeing their shithole country to much more prosperous Yugoslavia (they even admit that Kosovo was better back then)

Yes, and you deported them to the US. Alot of those who fled didnt remain in Kosova.
Regardless of those who fleed Albania, there is already a prominent Albanian community in Kosova

There is no problem.
Literally no one wants to stay here. Even Croats leave for the West, the gibs are nonexistent for shitskins.

We had asylum seekers beaten up by vigilanties, and parents gunning them down with airsoft and air guns after they suspected them preying upon girls.

We are xenophobic, and no sandnigger would feel welcome here

lol, based, same applies to Albania.

Being this brainwashed

>admit all balkan countries
>roaches

It will be the end of my country. We are already overun with balkan people, who change completely demographic, culture and even influence language. It's over.

First of all
It's not called Kosova you devious fucking zerg
It's name originates from "kosovo polje" (blackbirds field)
Call it what it fucking is
Second
I don't give a shit how many of them are there you don't get to make up borders and ethnicities on a whim, we step down here then whats stopping every village from becoming it's own republic, especially when their presence is so recent

Attached: 1522875173319.jpg (300x350, 16K)

Eternal reminder for anyone supporting an independent Kosovo:
You are allowing pic related to come into Europe
Enjoy your trucks of peace faggots

Attached: 1528131789379.jpg (760x433, 154K)

Third
[brm-brm]

Attached: 1.gif (582x378, 2.59M)

I didn't make this thread for balkantards to throw poop at each other.

Smej se Hrvoje, posle ce juznu Hrvatsku proglasiti suverenu zemljom

>We had asylum seekers beaten up by vigilanties, and parents gunning them down with airsoft and air guns after they suspected them preying upon girls.
Srsly?! Maybe you guys aren't that bad after all...
lol

aj probaj

Maybe for west
But for a west slav tourist it's nice to have Croatia in EU.

Attached: fasiangy-nitra-pozvanka.jpg (510x250, 241K)

If you didn't know it was going to happen, you must not know us very well...lol

Necemo mi, nego Siptari
Gde god se namnoze traze nezavisnost

>Necemo mi
Kako sad odjednom nećete?

Glup si

>shit-flinging intensifies

Žašto si tako bezobrazan? Neodgojen si i smrdiš.
Ti začepi jer bi mogao nestati.

>Žašto si tako bezobrazan? Neodgojen si i smrdiš.
>Ti začepi jer bi mogao nestati.
lol

Why are our countries so stuck on Kosovo?it's almost like if Mexico a of a sudden supported the Mexicans in Arizona, Nevada, California, and Texas split off and the US and Mexico fought for the next hundred years.

It's retarded.

They don't even look Albanian. What the fuck.

I live in Kosovo and I've never seen anyone looking like that, Serbshit.

global-politics.eu/kosovo-turned-fertile-ground-isis/
>if i didn't see it, it didn't happen

Is Kosovo really that bad?

That's a good question, but I'm the wrong person to ask. Try asking any of the remaining Serbs (if there are any) who still live there.

>90%

{Citation Needed}

I know about half a dozen who came from there and still have family there
It's basically hell on Earth for them

Ukraine already receive billions every year from money the immigrants working in EU states send home.

Serbia is a S H I T H O L E trust me i live there.... I hope when i finish high school and university to move to Germany or USA ..People are really stupid,all brainwashed by the politicians some by SNS some by the opposition (you don't know which is worse btw) and btw serbia will not join eu until they "give up" Kosovo,which is ,you guessed it,never going to happen ..AND BTW KOSOVO IS AN EVEN BIGGER SHITHOLE NOW THAT THE SHITSKINS HAVE *SWARMED* IT

Yeah go west and get run over by trucks of peace like that Serb girl in Spain
Sto si takav autizmos

Don't think that Ukraine will enter the EU anytime soon. Maybe they get a deal like that of Turkey, but idk.