Why even among the caucasoids is the woman always whiter than the husband?

Why even among the caucasoids is the woman always whiter than the husband?
Is whiteness synonymous with femininity?

Attached: ji2xd1.jpg (457x343, 22K)

Women have less melanin than men.

Real white men have the same shade of white as women, but the hair is usually slightly darker (because of testosteron). If men have a darker skin, it's because they stay more outdoors.

Also, some women in "some" countries tries really hard to be whiter (avoiding the sun and make up etc.)

Blonde blue is feminine beauty

Dark dark is masculine strength

Men work outdoors more and get a tan.

Yes. But it is subtle, not like fucking a nigger is natural.

Attached: ccb908a4c07ab10b4c80fc2175887343.jpg (800x502, 57K)

Attached: 7080a98dce2686df617d423e328855f1.jpg (320x557, 45K)

Testosterone = more melanin

It's not rocket science

>Real white men have the same shade of white as women, but the hair is usually slightly darker

nope, male skin shade even of and identic genotype will be darker due to more phisical work and testosterone.

look up those reniassance portraits

Vitamin C/gluthathione or vegetables help

estrogen makes you whiter
men work outside while women stay in the kitchen

>and testosterone.

*melanin. but melanin is influenced by T

hello, kike

sage

Since the advent of agriculture, the division of labour meant that men usually worked outdoors and women indoors, thus the standard was that the man was tanner and the woman whiter (even in Asia).
Men being slightly tan is not a disadvantage, women being tan is a sign of poverty (since that would imply she had to work in the fields), and thus looked down upon. The modern female tanning trend has sort of died down, since it was a jewish trick in the first place, and returned to the norm of whiteness = goodness.

Yes

~4 litres or water or more + 2-3kg of vegetables + collagen protein can make you a lot whiter

It's not whiteness per se. All people of every color, for whatever reason, seem to prefer the lighter shade of their own color.

Not true for males, your average hollywood male star is not pale white. In Asia, men usually do not purchase any whitening cosmetics, only females do.

how all you "testosterone=more melanin" explain feminine black men and masculine white women?

Thats Sami Khedira from Tunisia with a hwhite wamen.

Certain monkeys have dark skin, but inside the womb there is no need for sun protection, so the baby is born pale. The colouring might elicit caring behaviour. In harsh climates the woman needs to elicit care from the father of her babies to survive. Hence the lighter colouring, an adaptation. Japanese women also have naturally lighter skin than men.

Men are always darker skinned than women within the same race.

Attached: White-American (2).jpg (650x488, 30K)

Attached: 1b22d8f9ff199187601aa9dc2ffc32dd.jpg (650x488, 22K)

Attached: 2f80701e3193103bafd0ca2503719686.jpg (650x488, 21K)

I am not referring to slightly whiter skin. I see blond women with dark skinned guys all the time, but I've never seen a blonde guy with a brunette woman except for some guys from rural areas who married ugly and poor mixed women.

when I was a child my hair was almost blonde and my skin very pale.

Now my hair is dark brown and my skin usually tanned,

Women doesn´t get much darker while growing.

It is atractive to males the femenine traits of pale skin and so, and the inverse for women.

Attached: 9febd07530af660f086f28dc0d53af19.jpg (280x190, 24K)

Men get more sun from more real work. Women are supposed to be pampered in the shade.

Attached: 14211a183c117758707de57bc71d8ac9--blonde-waves-blonde-hair-colors.jpg (736x736, 71K)

>I am not referring to slightly whiter skin. I see blond women with dark skinned guys all the time, but I've never seen a blonde guy with a brunette woman except for some guys from rural areas who married ugly and poor mixed women.

that is because girls prefer darker >white men.
like guys with brown hair, here they are so often paired with blondes its rediculous, vice versa is rarer.

Trying to subtly bully blonde autists itt.

she's not actually blonde you fuking jungle monkey
she dyed her hair

Same reason why most male blondes are dark blonde and female blondes are light blonde, it's to do with melanin.

>Also, some women in "some" countries tries really hard to be whiter (avoiding the sun and make up etc.)

in mid centuries.
white = nobel
cause you dont spend too much time working under sun. that's why they have been using white powder to make tone of their skin lighter.

testosterone darkens the skin.

sage

/thread

Why are the Gods always White? is Whiteness synonymous with dominance and Angelic appearance?

No it doesn't, and that's a straight up Arab.

thats a arab, mixed man she's with btw, north africans arabs are mixed negro.

Not a white caucasoid.

That dude looks just like me. What race am I ?