Does the White Man have a point ?

Does the White Man have a point ?

Attached: ED7A8B36-1997-4F64-9402-59D224947A15.jpg (1242x1339, 509K)

He does if you're motivated by principles instead of feelings.

stein.

Attached: tumblr_og2zb35GCE1rue4a1o3_500.png (500x372, 48K)

Thomas Jefferson made Islam illegal in 1786 (The Act For The Establishment Of Religious Freedom) and again in the Bill of Rights 1789. This person is a traitor that needs to be put on trial.

He's legit retarded
A Chilling effect on the future of hate means there would be less hate.

>Our forefathers would be offended
Kek. Jefferson sent the Marines to Tripoli to get muzzies to fuck off.

Attached: 1524786124400.jpg (350x335, 61K)

The 1965 immigration act defends Europhobia. This will have a chilling effect on the future of America and the future of hate in this country.

Our (not your, you jew rat) forefathers would be offended!

Attached: TalmudLawUSA.jpg (536x785, 62K)

Womp womp. They don’t cause crime in America because they are less then 1 percent. Once the Muslim number hits 15 percent they cause a lot of problems. Just look at France.

>(((Krassenstein)))
>white man

They really have no idea how American used to be pre 70, do they?

Four words:
England Muslim Rape Gangs.

No he doesn't. Not all Muslim countries are covered under the travel ban. Only:
Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen.
Non Muslim countries are in the ban: North Korea and Venezuela.
Indonesia is one of the largest population Muslim countries in the world and it is not banned.
The ban is about safety of American citizens, not to protect the feelings of Somali Muslims.

>Our forefathers

>(((Krassenstein)))
>white man
try again, user...

Why are we bringing in Somalians? We have not been bombed that shit hole.

"Our forefathers would be offended!"
imagine actually believing this

/thread

Why does the International Jew favor Muslims flooding into the West? It makes no sense.

Our forefathers considered non whites to be half a person lol

>our forefathers
>krassenSTEIN

yeah sure thing buddy. im pretty sure religious freedom wouldnt have made it in the constitution seeing the impact of what islam has today. actually im pretty sure if our ancestors could see the mess we have made for ourselves, they would improvise back then to make sure it would never happen seeing how uncucked they were.

">offended"

No they wouldn’t

Attached: E6C958BA-C202-40FE-82F9-D353AFB19A31.jpg (1024x586, 120K)

quickest way to make israel the moat powerful nation on earth is to weaken their competition

Attached: 1517946351991.jpg (347x232, 57K)

The same forefathers that thought blacks were subhuman, or am I thinking of another set of forefathers?

Aren't principles based on feelings?

but his forefathers were kikes from Europe

Attached: womp womp.png (574x306, 174K)

>(((Krassenstein)))

Attached: common cause.png (909x923, 703K)

Muslims are perfectly peaceful you should bring in 3mil more refuGeeS goy

>forefathers would be offended!
Retarded leftist knows nothing about u.s history.
The forefathers had known about islam and they were fucking hated that religion because barbary pirates from morocco that operated in the atlantic would attack and us merchant ships and the crew would be captured as slaves.
((Krassenstein)) can go eat a dick.

>our forefathers would be offended
HAHAHAHA YEAH FUCKING RIGHT

gee another reddit tier random twitter post thread. the discourse around here has descended to a new level of retardation

Attached: therightspice.png (600x900, 136K)

Are you fucking retarded

>Our Forefathers would be offended

Attached: 1527048175324.jpg (350x467, 19K)

>our christian forefathers would be offended we barred muslims
Liberals truely have no bearing on reality.

>Krassen(((stein)))
>white
Go back newfag

>Stein
>white

((Goldschmidt))
Goldschmuck more like.
This stupid american jew is sleeping with a rabid dog.

Are most liberal american jews this retarded?
Are they aware that the most antisemitic peoples on this planet are mostly muslims?

they're not harmful until you have a decent amount of them. Then they become harmful. You want bans on alcohol, swimwear, dancing? Bring in a ton of muslims. I don't get why the left is so braindead it wants muslims to do the exact same thing overly strict christian sects require.

Nope. (((They))) are just foreign invaders who larp as Americans.

Attached: 1499219666775.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

It's like cats and dogs uniting against food.

>>Our forefathers would be offended
They were fully aware of barbary corsairs operating in the atlantic, attacking us merchant ships and capturing its crew as slaves.

People who are different, hate you and want to exterminate you are not more likely to cause you harm than people who are like you

Really made my almonds activated

But.. but peaceful religion?

Reminder that Islam is the only reason the US navy became a world police.

POST KRASSENSTEIN ONE MORE FUCKING TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

He’s a 6-pointer, IF you know what I mean.... and I’m not talking about Jewish basketball.

He should come where I live.
Only 20% of muslims work. The rest are all criminals.

>stein
>islamophobia
>our forefathers
are they even trying anymore?

>it will have a chilling effect... on the future of hate in this country
Why is this fucking scam artist so goddamned retarded?

Lib heads are exploding!!!! hahahahahahahaha

A Jew siding with Muslims over white men. No wonder Hitler got tired of their bullshit.

>White man
Ok nigger

:^)

Attached: 1530031704554.png (561x764, 161K)

You could fit a whole goddamn beer in that Stien. And I think that the fathers would be offended by Islam.

Attached: hans.jpg (500x638, 100K)

hell probably have something about how white people (our forefathers) were racist slave owners next week.

If they aren't likely to cause harm, why won't Israel let them in?

its not muslims, god these people are so fucking stupid, its places that don't have BIOMETRIC SCANNING AND ARE KNOWN TERRORIST / WAR ZONES, how fucking hard is that , you can't let people into your country when you do not know who the fuck they are, this concept seems to miss these retards

I'm sure your kike forefathers would be. Mine on the other hand were more racist than I am.

> our forefathers would be offended

The US’ first war after the revolution was against Muslims stealing our boats off the Mediterranean and hijacking our shit

Our forefathers would be ashamed we let a single Muslim into our virgin nation

can we send krassenstein to syria to screen potential visa applicants? catch is they have to live with him in the burbs when they come to the US for 1 year, sure hope they're not an ISIS member lying about who they are.. and you let them carve the turkey at thanksgiving.

No, you are.

Islam is a competing law code, as well as a religion.

1% of the population but responsible for the Pulse shooting, Fort Hood, downtown new york in late 2017, San Bernadino, and the DC snipers.
Any I'm forgetting?

daily reminder

Attached: mena.jpg (800x500, 58K)

We live in a society.

I hope so, user. Muslims stay out!

Thanks now I can tweet this at him ;)

Who is this oven dodger and why should I care?

can you imagine being this deluded.

Attached: 1504470572185.jpg (2500x5000, 4M)

>its not muslims
Yes it is you dumb shit.

Attached: muslim shariah poll3.png (405x294, 11K)

Shit made me so mad to read that. My family fought in the revolution, and every war since, the idea that this kike's forefathers are the same as mine infuriates me. We are the posterity mentioned in the Constitution, not spics, not niggers, not savages, not dunecoons, and certainly not coin clipping bloody baby dick sucking subversive kikes.

His forefathers would be. Ours are still upset we aren't hanging people from the lampposts.

>Our forefathers who only wanted white men of good moral character to come to America would be offended.
For fuck's sake, shill, up your game.

Attached: 1527475815224.jpg (882x1080, 117K)

Muslims bring Sharia Law. It will become common to rape children and fuck goats.

Whites are the biggest danger to America. For every single Islamic terror attack there are 10 white mass killings. Not to mention all of the Far Right threatenings of a civil war and how they want to violently murder leftists is essentially a terroristic threat

You werent white to them Vincentolini. Most people that are considered white today would not have been to the Anglo Saxon forefather.

What did the supreme court decide?

>Muslims bring Sharia Law. It will become common to rape children and fuck goats.
Thats already a common thing here with whites, who make up 75% of all pedophiles....

IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

It's NOT a Muslim ban. It's a shithole ban.

How much money does this guy make shit posting? He's literally up Trumps ass every time he makes a tweet.

Why do these faggots always evoke the forefathers? The forefathers would be ashamed indeed. Ashamed that their progeny destroyed the country they founded by letting jews overtake its guidance and allowing in hordes of people who will turn on them as soon as their numbers allow for it. These assholes hate our forefathers.

Attached: 764F4A4B-D4E5-426C-BD51-C552CCF86611.jpg (960x554, 61K)

>Our forefathers would be offended that we're upholding free speech

Uhhhh

(((White)))

Attached: Hello fellow whites!.jpg (629x1530, 166K)

I know huh?
They lose again, and it is the end of civilization. Also note the the left never question the system until they lose, and in fact are so butt hurt over it they destroy things to get over it.

>(((Stein)))

Attached: wp95ss9520160227950001.png (155x250, 52K)

The American forefathers envisioned America as a white nation though

PSA: They never include the mass homicide of 911 in their statistics.

>Does the White Man have a point ?
He does not recognize the ZOG influence on the US government. Jews did 9/11 in order to demonize Islam. That's the story here.

>Stein
>White

Kek, maybe in your israeli slave-nation.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-06-12 kl. 18.23.14.png (1097x660, 478K)

why does this guy always get first dibs on Trumps replies?
Even twitter knows he’s a faggot and won’t give him a checkmark. Also isn’t he going to jail for fraud??

Attached: AB55E467-7A03-42AD-BFA7-E0A91B33830E.jpg (750x218, 44K)

Attached: THIS IS WHAT MUSLIMS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.png (1274x1471, 124K)

Attached: 1465738798878.jpg (1536x8056, 1.37M)

Attached: e1e485d8f2d0921f67eb6356fc80339dc2745bc23d5c85ddf8f9121d2726604e.jpg (1280x738, 99K)

Attached: pjkosoqu4nty.png (1960x1044, 957K)

>Yo! yo! check 1-2 be a commie, fuggidy fuckin fascist muddafuggin figgedy wiggedy anudda shoah I say a muddafucken shoah yo yo burn da flag miggedy wiggedy figgedy nazis biggidy baggidy Elijah Muhammad n sheeit shout out to Malcolm X kickin fya

Attached: zack-de-la-rocha-digging-for-windows.jpg (675x418, 43K)

>stein

Attached: Wtf.png (500x428, 58K)

I don't fear them. I hate them