Name one thing wrong with this

Name one thing wrong with this.

Attached: Grooming.jpg (611x608, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/7Jcd7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't do it anymore without praising Allah

2/10 tits too small

there shitton of these creepy yt videos with little girls and pedos commenting and jewgle does nothing.

If he were 34 years older, his name would be Mohammad.

The girl's fashion sense maybe.

It was a different time, Op. A time before birth control and antibiotics and women were discouraged from careers outside the home, marriage was until death, and fathers had total control over whom their daughters could marry.
It's a holistic cultural thing - you can't pick and choose from it because you're a Jew pervert.

Based Google

Sounds like a utopia

imgur.com/gallery/7Jcd7

It's legal back then. Why did it all change? Was it the Jews?

They should have waited more to marry.

Thank the kikes for running it to the ground like everything these rats touch.

Attached: 1529909215784.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

duh

>protestants

the only argument i can come up with is something about a much higher risk of health defects or death of the mother if she tries to have a child at too young of an age. also it's probably better for her to finish having a healthy childhood and then go through a bit of finishing school before getting a husband.

also; daily reminder that sex is for making babies

Attached: age of consent laws screencap.png (1268x1645, 582K)

You're giving green light to pedophiles to profit from the naivety of little girls and let them to molest little girls,after legalizing pedophilia there will come more abortion failures like zoophiles,necrophiles etc... to protest for their rights,this will bring a total collapse.The only solution is to put all those degenerates into labor camps and let them work until the last breath,those that will be considered useless for that should be executed or used as "rats" for researches.

Attached: otkjv2VXXp1vxy2a1o1_500.gif (500x380, 487K)

Jews made it "creepy". An women want to be children forever.

I consider pedophilia bad and harmful yet am a hebe myself so I reluctantly can't

Attached: 1289724357481.gif (500x500, 244K)

Yes sir

>Sneedville

stop

>f-fucking pedos! pushing someone else's semen n my wife's vagina is based!

I've meet my wife when she was 13 and I was 17, im 29 actually and we are happy living together. Fuck you american baptist cucks and enjoy bombing Jamal's semen in some 20yo used cunt.

this is absolutely degenerate. in a decent society no father would allow his daughter to marry a man who has such subhuman desires and ambitions.

pic related. if this type of thing in OP were implemented today it would not be a good thing by any means
which is why age of consent could only be lowered after everything else has been fixed - and that's if you would want to lower it at all

Attached: feminism essay.png (1500x3719, 1.1M)

>pizzagate bad
>traditional pedophilia of yore gud

So you fucked a 13 year old

They need to be impregnated by 17-18

Fuck off, kike

Attached: Mr Memeflag.png (1024x745, 92K)

It could mean they dated at that age and consummated 5 years later.

>Was it the Jews?
It's almost like nobody has been listening for the past 6 months

>raping and eating babies is the same as consensually marrying a young girl and providing for her

We all know they didn't

Anyone who argues for this is a kike shill or an absolute dumbass. Dropping the age of consent with our countries in the state they are in would only lead to even further degradation of our nations women, who are already in terrible condition, due to our cultural & demographic issues.

We do not live in cohesive local communities that are pure white, with high trust connections and no available contraceptives. Lowering the age of consent at this point would not lead to more wives and families, it would just further the hedonistic degeneracy that is overwhelming our countries and allow for the foreigners invading us to openly target teenage girls.

Attached: Pedophiles BTFO.png (1787x543, 112K)

sure, pizzagate is worse. But...
is it rape if you have marital sex with a 9 year old who doesn't even know what sex is?

This is true, back then people were still christian and had a sense of dignity. Lots of guys who argue for this just want to fuck little girls

>it would just further the hedonistic degeneracy that is overwhelming our countries and allow for the foreigners invading us to openly target teenage girls
They're already doing that.

What if you explained it to her and she still said okay?

I can't.

Attached: 1529865780366.jpg (1704x482, 231K)

NICE

"grass on the field? Play ball!"

>he thinks women ever become mentally mature

Attached: 1370676353065.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Oh look, it's /leftypol/! Hey guys, still doing the Nazis = Pedos thing are we? That must be tough, since it's your side promoting the whole Pedosexuality meme - might want to go easy there before the break your own movement.

All fucking memeflags must fucking die.

Attached: 1529865563671.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

There are around a billion lifeforms with the intelligence of european children that "consent" to sex in Africa.

I still love how Canada is in there too kek

>living in a 100% white high trust society and marrying a 16 year old with the father's permission and having sex only for procreation is the same as ritual rape and torture of toddlers
good job

yeah, (((we))) all know that they were having sex constantly because people have been in weimar-tier levels of degeneracy for all of history. proper behavior was never a thing. humans have been having state sponsored pride parades for thousands of years lmao
you would still be incorrect because 9 is way too young

Attached: nofap natsoc jew.jpg (386x567, 92K)

13 is breeding age who gives a fuck.

literal false history
refitted & edited by
feministic pyschopaths

just because it's possible doesnt mean it's optimal

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME