The Blade Which Saved Japan

Imagine this had never happened.
Imagine what Japan would look like today. Imagine Japan crawling with niggers and shitskins, crime skyrocketing, acts of terror every other week, ethnic replacement, every flavor of Jewish chicanery.

This is one of the most understated acts of heroicism in modern history. One young man, with just one blade, single-handedly saved Japan from the same fate the USSR, China, and now even some Western nations have had to suffer through.
Here, we pay homage to the young man who made the ultimate sacrifice to keep his country out of the brutal grip of Communist tyranny. Bury it deep, Yamaguchi.
F

Attached: 1530029409658.gif (336x252, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdfNAvE3Srw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoya_Yamaguchi
shop.republicstandard.com/products/never-let-evil-take-root
japansubculture.com/how-the-cia-helped-put-the-yakuza-and-the-ldp-in-power/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_general_election,_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never got the complete story on that.
Still didn't.

F to a nationalist hero

F

Attached: 1523036201079.jpg (1024x732, 216K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JdfNAvE3Srw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoya_Yamaguchi

F for shameress dispray and great honah

Japan economy is stagnant now and they have a suicide forest, wonderful

The geek in the glasses was trying to bring gommunism to Japan, and brave young Yamaguchi was having none of it. He rushed the stage while that filthy pinko was shilling his swill to the public and sent him to the fucking morgue. Sadly, this noble act cost Yamaguchi his own life, but Japan breathes free air to this day because of his sacrifice.

Seven lives for my country. Long live His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor!

and he was only 17 when he did that.

F

F

F

Wrong.

Japan siding with China instead of (((The USA))) and (((global capitalism))) would've led them to be more fascistic and nationalistic, like China is.

F for the last samurai Japan will ever know.

>OTOYA'D

F

No breadlines, no show trials, no mass execution of political dissidents, no kangaroo courts where "counterrevolutionaries" are sentenced to death without evidence in under ten seconds, no gulags, no mass graves, no "refugee" crisis, no niggers raping and murdering in their streets.
I think they're doing okay. Also
>a communist
>on economics
Lmfao. I think the world has better shit to worry about than Japan's economy.

Attached: 1528674166977m.jpg (1024x661, 76K)

They would never side with rats.

Follow in his footsteps then faggot. Go die for an empty cause.

This is probably the dumbest post I'll read all week.

Your memes have no effect here, commie scum.

Attached: 26880D4F-A7FE-43BE-8DED-0A781B839D41.jpg (752x423, 102K)

F.

Respect4ever Oni-san.

As much joy as it brings me to see a true samurai ON-ur his ancestors, how is this any different from the sheboon Waters calling violence against Republican officials?

Attached: D04E321D-0A36-45B0-9634-6E1202E9D17F.jpg (540x540, 63K)

the memes are real though, is what they have now

>t. Assblasted college commie
BURY IT DEEP, YAMAGUCHI

Attached: 23172695_1723621864612917_4502695028147319340_n.jpg (960x502, 55K)

The Jew fears the samurai.

Attached: 1529554829829.jpg (1024x614, 241K)

Good lord faggot you're reaching far. I know you love Japan, but take the chink dick out your ass user. If you honestly think those are the awesome aspects of Japan while ignoring their other problems in society then you're a rose colored glasses wearing dipshit

Nobody has plunged a katana into Maxine Waters.

This over what we have

F

Its too bad communist chink lovers like Shujiro Urata are trying to ruin Japan

Fuck off, Chang.

>t. a dick-sucking Communist
lol, get rekt faggot

Attached: lmao (3).jpg (678x765, 278K)

I love watching communists die.

>tryhard posting
Amazing. None of what you said was an argument.

Kek, I get your point, but do you understand what I am getting at?

Attached: 72292FD6-5998-4DAF-89D9-CF5316841EB1.png (640x800, 752K)

Boy please. Your faggot nationalism is pathetic.

BASED Otoya

Attached: 1526557957118.jpg (297x297, 20K)

She is too greasy, the blade would slip right off cocoa butter drenched skin.

Attached: pdS3lPGA-9oFvZ-tJbHCISWraN_ChR1aoAk3TAk0aYA.jpg (500x670, 43K)

it's not. Japan was lucky it worked out well.

You know what to do, Shigeru.
Your time has come. Go out there and save anime.

Attached: 1529947877757.jpg (480x480, 22K)

you know what doesn't lead to stagnant economies? communism

Yeah, but that will not dismantle them as a people, unlike shitskins, where they loot and destroy, Japanese people understand that they must come together in order to preserve their livelihoods.

As for the forest, it’s sad, and a problem that needs to be addressed, however, it will not stop them as a people.

Instead japan crawls today with invaders exported from the US who rape them all the time. Oops looks like the end result isn’t at all different. Name a single communist country which had mass immigration. Oops you can’t. If japan had gone full communist their country wouldn’t be full of faggots and their culture might still be intact.

What he accomplished with a shitty knife, 300 million Americans can't accomplish with millions of guns.

God bless.
F

if they had aligned with the chinese they would be at the top

Attached: 47d8376a68d45a20978dfc50534ecc98bdc2511de39beee5c7a18432042d6cb2.jpg (708x800, 60K)

Except that guy was controversial as fuck and the Japanese Communist Party receives 6% of the popular vote today, being one of the world's most popular communist parties.

Attached: 2293.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Don’t forget the race mixing and homosexuality which has been exported from the US.

Wow, start arguing any time now.
What makes it different is this: Yamaguchi committed that act of violence to save his country. Maxine Waters is calling for acts of violence to destroy hers.

Attached: 1526657586281.jpg (1024x1010, 166K)

This. The leader of the communist party used to be with the nationalist movement before the second world war.

F
Bury it deep, Yamaguchi

Also if anybody cares, you can buy a mug of this moment and support a Far Right News publication at the same time here
shop.republicstandard.com/products/never-let-evil-take-root

Attached: never.jpg (1200x1200, 103K)

>t. projecting Finngolian rapebaby
Post tits.

>dude beliving in things is pathetic lmao
Shut the fuck up reddit

saved.
thank you.

because they are selfish, lazy cunts who follow the biggest moron as long as he spouts stuff they can understand.
america isn't a country, it's a giant zoo.

Satalite state =/= the top

F.

Read up on Asanuma, and though I don't think he would've been successful in US-influenced Japan, he might have made Japan a lot different than it is now.

Communists don't have any real convictions. The only thing they believe in is stealing shit at gunpoint.

>hides flag
UK, Sweden, Canada, or Turkey?

I know that’s the case.
Anyone with eyes can see what Yamaguchi did was for his beliefs.
So how do we convince the Left that Maxine Waters is in it for herself and not the people of America???

Attached: CBC26B47-4548-4612-ABED-71983C9DB6FA.jpg (460x939, 149K)

imagine

Attached: dumbf_dacpitated.jpg (1080x1075, 83K)

Let her keep talking. The worst thing we can do to those retards is to let them tie their own rope. She already looks like a freak to most normies.
>t. Missourian

Japan is under US control. We wrote their constitution.

Attached: 00767a8c28ac731b1a847e8d26c35771b79b3e7699d92a5d031e124e597c954e.webm (846x430, 2.99M)

>China treating Japan with a shred of dignity and respect in the wake of WWII

Top kek m8.

>hides flag
UK, Sweden, Canada, or Turkey?

japansubculture.com/how-the-cia-helped-put-the-yakuza-and-the-ldp-in-power/

Attached: controlled.png (1053x531, 808K)

Exactly. Communism would have been a road to liberation for japan.

I don't think you fucking mental midgets have a clue about the relationship between those two countries, do you? To this day they put out propaganda against one another. Nevermind the Rape of Nanking.

>feb 22, 2016
>first half of 2017
i agree with your sentiment but your image is retarded

>refugees rape Japanese women in 2016
>Japan only accepts 3 the following year
user . . .

The japs could have sided with the soviets. And I hope you do realise that east germany and soviet union had no trouble buddying up so china and japan being together is not unthinkable.

>nip teenager has more balls and honor to kill communists than any pussy ass redneck "anti-commie" in the US.

Really activates my almonds.

>what is a fiscal year?
day of the rake can't get here soon enough.

What the FUCK at that image

I am crying as i read your words.
As i read of these samurai, i shiver, an unknown, forgotten sensation, of pride, of elation, of honour.

Japan was saved because she doesn`t have the Holocaust as a sword of Damocles hanging above it. But she lacks the cultural power of Germany and the influence Germany had over the west. I cannot fathom how we can rebuild that.

American mongrel scum rapes japanese women daily you ape.

The assassinated guy was just a criminal, grabbing every opportunity he had for power. Of course he would switch sides as the wind changes.

Constitution is not culture.

if only this happened in Russia...

A dead communist is a good communist.
This man's deed will echo into eternity.
God bless him.

Attached: C77WhYbXwAAhBOC.jpg (1000x600, 101K)

Exactly how big was the communist party in Japan?

ITT: faggots idealize a completely subdued and dying nation because at least they dont have niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_general_election,_2017

Apparently big enough to win seats in urban districts

>no mass immigration
Communist countries tend to be absolute hell-hole garbage so I'm not surprised. Point one out if you want (please don't mention China, it might as well be capitalist).

t. Nigger

>Axis power sides with nation they're in direct conflict with
>also teaming up with their sworn blood enemies
Did you get this idea from playing a game of Risk or something? Put down the crack pipe.
>screeches in Mongolian
Citation needed.

We should learn from japanese how to deal with trash

F

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yep. A legit hero. F.

Communist countries had infinitely higher living standards when compared to the third world.

never heard about ''herbivore men''?

He just ran with it.

Better than not having an economy, and having a suicide country

Is this another one of those threads where we call the Japs le ebic nationalists for taking giant American cock up their ass for generations

I'd say Poland has a few things to teach the West, as well.

I'd rather not have a pension than live with niggers for the rest of my life

Barely, and only because we are white.

On the prison wall he wrote "long live the seven gods" those were his last words before he hung himself

SEVEN LIVES FOR MY NATION, LONG LIVE HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY

Attached: based Otoya.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

Retard the rapist problem in japan got so bad that the japanese government had to send an offical demand for US to put an end to it. Tell me, if germany can ally with soviets why can’t japan with china? You also keep forgetting that japand had been at war with the US.

>t. deported roach