Is there any way at all to topple the (((Press)))?

Is there any way at all to topple the (((Press)))?

I thought Trump was going to do it but the Onions are too strong imo. Any ideas on how to subvert the kike owned major media other than not buying heir products? We need something fast or he isn’t going to win in 2020...

Attached: 3652D32F-35A1-4F83-9CB9-26A116EFD41B.jpg (1200x980, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, stop being on the wrong side of history and impeach the Cheeto kike.

*deposit two cents in your account*

How am I a shill? I’m pointing out blatant bias?

I have been btfo for the last time... good bye Jow Forums

Attached: tmp_7717-15221924391027701364917536862237.png (1300x2000, 307K)

I'm glad they treated Obama that way, because now we know the truth of how much shit he was hiding (drone kills, child detentions, etc.) it shows how bias the press is and that you can safely ignore their opinions.

Their biggest fear seemed to be exposed by Musk...

Attached: 6F2EDD5C-E62E-4041-9E9C-99133C4F0ED7.jpg (1024x663, 60K)

What if Musk ran on a 2024 ticket viamently calling out the Jew

>inb4 proof Elon is a kike

Pls just let me believe

stop paying attention to them. help support the unbiased press and start ups to make them the new mainstream

They're doing a fine job on their own. They depend on extreme emotional reactions from normies, so just make sure when you expose their lies do so in a respectful manner, because no one is going to listen to you insult them.

You two should be fired.

Attached: 1512891319384.jpg (1081x810, 99K)

tl;dr?

Attached: time mag fail.jpg (400x527, 37K)

What the fuck kind of shills in dis thread

Yep,stop buying their shit,stop listening to their programs,stop participating in their events.They lose enough money,they will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Only brainwashed faggots say wrong side of history.

Been doing that for over a decade and they never lose Jew funding

This, you think Bezos uses Wash Post to make $? The media is the #1 threat to our country. And by media I don't just mean TV and newspapers. All forms of media, Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. For the most part, people have caught on to Fake News and know the media doesn't report the truth. What normies are totally unaware of is what the media DOESN'T report on. People have no idea of what they don't know like Obama's crimes. The more evidence of media lies that can be spread around the better.

Attached: AP Lies.jpg (1112x2048, 335K)

Shit like this will make him win again.

>Is there any way at all to topple the (((Press)))?
This needs to be addressed, specifically Obama's amendment to it.

congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text

Ok now I get it. It wasnt meltdown for Trump but for the Time's cover designer.

Attached: 1517740778487.jpg (1287x1691, 501K)

It's not even about buying their products/watching their television/supporting their sponsors.
They are (((funded)))-- the rest is icing on the cake. Ya'll gotta wake up, read clearly: STATE FUNDED PROPAGANDA PARADING AS INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM.

Brilliant compilation, saved.

>Trump covers look badass as fuck
>Obama covers look like the front of ebony
How does he do it?

Trump has already defeated the press. Thus is evident in the fact that very few Americans trust the statist press on anything remotely political

The only way is to buy them out

Are you for real? You don't know who the fuck that is?

Obama's cover, second from the left:
>NUCLEAR ROGUES
>& HOW TO CONTROL THEM

oh the ironing

Attached: winning.jpg (620x414, 27K)

1) Show Hussein was never a citizen. Make null and void his entire "Presidency" and everything he signed.

2) Delete the "modernization" of the the smith-mundt Act which turned the propganda machine on the US.

3) Reinstate Libel laws.

Attached: Media Propaganda Machine_2016.jpg (750x750, 447K)

Yup. All through modern history, all the wealthy bigwigs have secured their control/influence over media above all else. During any recession, times of hyperinflation, financial crisis, these elite will always save and retain control of their media companies even before their banks.

Media is what gives the elite complete and total control over the masses. Sure as an individual maybe you think you're "woke" or whatever, that you can see through the propaganda, but media doesn't care about the individual, it cares about the mass hysteria it can create and spread through the masses. They're essentially able to influence and mind-control us very easily.

>Is there any way at all to topple the (((Press)))?
Yes. you dox them, humiliate them, beat the shit out of them when you know you can't get caught, harass them, disrupt their work and so on. Basically do everything you can to make their individual lives as miserable as much as possible,even if it means doing all of that to their family members. If none of that works than just do what ISIS did in France to that cartoonist store or whatever.

those Trump covers are dope as fuck though, the left really can't meme. they try to humiliate him and end up making him look based as fuck.
I'd hang them on my wall

I love the bottom right one. Trump looks fuckin' badass. Tough men for tough times.

Trump is the RL Bruce Wayne

most of you kids are too young to remember this gem

Attached: 386513_10150404392373778_697553777_8637076_1032903522_n.jpg (800x263, 66K)