HAPPENING: RESIST GOOK A VIOLENT CRIMINAL

HAPPENING: RESIST GOOK A VIOLENT CRIMINAL

twitter.com/GuardianRover/status/1011640595884851206

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-114240_Twitter.jpg (1440x675, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7r33v0/exposed_sjw_adulterer_dr_eugene_gu_suing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IMG_20180626_114209.jpg (1115x1184, 84K)

Wow it's almost like liberals are everything they accuse conservatives of being.

Almost like we've been saying this for 3 years now.

Someone post the (((Krassenstein))) BTFOer as well.

nm, made my own

Attached: krassenstein.png (561x764, 161K)

This.
Everything they say is 100% projection.

impressive. bump for any other lefty BTFO material.

Haha

Krassen = scratches (Dutch)
Stein = jew (universal)

>just felt like I needed to say that

Russian bots are evolving, wow

HES IN MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL MODE LOOOOOOOL

Attached: 1528763577561.png (1107x871, 354K)

Good fuck that chink.

It is to bad no one has given him what he deserves.

bump

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7r33v0/exposed_sjw_adulterer_dr_eugene_gu_suing/

MORE PROOFS FROM 5 MONTHS AGO LOL

Attached: 1527861663522.gif (546x426, 32K)

He is already on the ropes , finish him!

>flag

I hope you die in a fire.

Med School game is a racket. I work in the OR and nearly every new med student I see is a Goblina, Poo, Jew or Asian. You know for a fact it's being used as some social initiative. It's bullshit. I'm so sick of white americans getting the shaft.

Aren't Asians got even worse than whites because of affirmative action?

>bagging on asians

If you can't get into med school despite affirmative action against asians then you need to kill yourself.

To be fair, most of the Asians are alright. The problem is that if they are FOB chinese they're basically bug people. Good for research and technical things, but not really much else.

He claims that it was a false accusation and that his record was expunged?

But would the charges show up here...
...if it was actually expunged? Does anyone know? Just curious, I'm not saying one way or the other on this guy as I have no idea who he is.

Attached: Capture.jpg (613x743, 94K)

You want to poll prisoners for their political leanings?

>we are a nation of laws

lol

If it was expunged he'd have paperwork confirming that.

>I'm so sick of white americans getting the shaft.

Attached: LUL.png (602x399, 64K)

hes in damage control mode, this got thousands of upvotes on REDDIT of all places 5 months ago.

Attached: 36xYmOAToQ_aOPwrEHk4LZ5QkTO7c41-Hz_mLuWkJLA.jpg (1936x1936, 588K)

Private background checking services do not expunge the records that they lift from the government. I don't know if that's the source or if its a government service.

>sued donald trump and won
any record of this? sued for what? won on what basis?

I think he wanted Trump to unblock him. The court agreed but the sentence did not require the president to unblock him.Thus he is still blocked. Activist judge.

fun fact if his record is expunged in many cases him verifying it ever existed means he's committed a misdemeanor crime

Wow. Another "progressive" feminist with skeletons in the closet.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 78K)

oh
well that's not really as impressive on his part when it's put like that..

He didn't sue anyone personally. Donald blocked him on twitter I imagine because he's one of about 10 very sad people that reply to his tweets in about 3 seconds of him posting it with a chain of unrelated anti-trump paragraphs. Dems went to the supreme court when they found out that Donny had been blocking people and it was determined that the POTUS shouldn't block people.

>We Are A Nation Of Laws
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
These fucking people need to swing from lamp posts

oh fuck i live in hayward, if i dug even a little i could dox this guy

can anyone pull the full arrest report?

but WILL you dig a little?

The biggest anti-Trump, virtue signaling, anti-white, white liberal in my life is a rapist
he knows that i know that he is a rapist

So much for "Do no harm"

Bump. Fuck this guy. Report him to health centers and to female employers to piss them off.

Know someone who had a crime expunged. Does not show anywhere. No background checks will show it, no record of it period.

>We are a nation of laws but I an saying that in hopes that you will say I am right and allow illegals to enter in the United States.

Betray yourself a bit more Ruski slut?

I can show you 100 liberals who aren’t violent and 100 cuckservatives who are criminals. And so what? Trying to expose the drummed up reputation of a guy who sued the Dorito in Chief means what? It doesn’t make a whole group of people anything and it doesn’t make all those health violations at Mar-a-Lago go away.

nah, memeflag.
we russian bots don't take to violence as quickly as you lot.
but be assured when it comes, it will come with God's vengeance.

>3 years
That's a bit of an understatement, Saul.

or hypocrisy.

t. Severely beaten Mrs. Gu

hmm wyfu beater...

what's the story here? he sued trump over what exactly? traumatized after election?
>I'm such a good person, I am trying to cure babies
>Ib4 I beat my wife senseless

It wasn't the supreme court. It was a New York judge and the sentence did not require him to unblock Gook.

Holy shit. Over HALF of nogs get into med school with a 24? That's like literally righting your name and guessing.

Bahahahaha

They are always projecting. Like if you take this shit about them going around and screaming raysis at everyone.... I don't even know where I have stored all these redd*t caps from then, but you got to see what they really thought after bernie sanders lost to hillary. They were all really vile raysist and they were not joking about it like we do, they were deadly serious

funny how they called all trump supports raysis for all that time, and then you got to see what they really thought them selves. Projecting

You know when someone points out a anti-fag activist or preacher being found with a dick up their ass and then proceeds to claim:
>lol everyone who doesn't want unbridled sodomy must be secretly desiring dick
which we both know is a statement you furiously agree with.
Well its the same when these male feminist pussy hat wearing faggots get busted for being rapists, creeps and abusers.

i just paid for this report, I beleibe I was ripped off for 10 bucks.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 1.38.10 PM.jpg (787x382, 69K)

>Donald blocked him on twitter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg that's what this is about

Attached: 3e12f7a168865360c6b0de4f4df584734864a53e9c30224eb274b2c8d91abd60.jpg (600x400, 116K)

She hit her eye in the door fool! Then she fell and broke her rib. Happens all the time, she is really clumsy! Fucking racist!

>Always trust women when they tell us about abuse that they've experienced at the hands of men.
>....EXCEPT THAT FUCKING WHORE, I'LL KILL THAT SLUT IF SHE OPENS HER CUNT MOUTH AGAIN

Attached: gu_arrest.jpg (982x591, 131K)

I'll sue you into tweeting.
What a fagbot 5000

kek
>act like a jackass on the presidents tweets
>get blocked
>beat up your wife
>sue president for blocking you
>????
>profit
the absolute state

Don Jr is going down

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-122721_Twitter.jpg (1440x890, 250K)

In fairness, many women planning divorce are advised to file a domestic violence complaint against their husbands to get them out of the house so they have a stronger claim to keep the house.

How can we make Eugene gu, synonymous with LOSER?

Advised by whom? Disbarred attorneys?

Try 60

I don't like eugene gu very much.

He is a doctor and needs a lawyer pro-bono?
He must suck as a doctor.
I heard his exam room is filthy.

>nation of laws not innuendo
So fucking rich coming from the left

Divorce attorneys do it all the time, and they don't get disbarred. They're careful about it, basically asking if she ever felt threatened and explaining what it would mean "if they could file a TRO against the hubby". My ex-wife told me her lawyer did this, but it was an amicable divorce so she didn't (not that she would have grounds to).

Satanic chink was harvesting organs from babies and growing them in rats and pigs to sell.

Chinese men are always women abusers. My sister dated one when she was naive and young and he took advantage of her and abused her. Never trust em