I need your help Jow Forums

To make a long story short, my girlfriend has always hated her dad for running out on his family, but she's just broken down in tears telling me he use to hit her as a child and never pays his child support (my gf is over 18 but she has a brother and a sister who are under). She said she doesn't want to go to the police because she has no proof and is worried they will not believe her. Given how much we hate child abusers, can you guys please tell me what I can do to make sure justice is served?

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 7K)

Why are you posting this shit here? Your gf should call a child abuse hotline or whatever for advice. This isn't the place for it.

Jow Forums always has good advice, and she doesn't want to but I might do that, what can they actually do though? I tell them the story and then what?

>Jow Forums
>advice

Attached: 6a2cbc7bd9b08dc728f28a8db60af54d.jpg (720x705, 51K)

95% of Jow Forums is just shills at this point, the rest are good people

>he use to hit her as a child
Hot, does she let you hit her too? Did he fuck her?

This.

thats what she deserves for dating a memeflagging faggot

Go to Jow Forums but I don't really see the problem here. She should go to a therapist, no use of getting the police involved. If he isn't paying child support, there should be proof of that. Child support is a Jewish tool anyways.

>she doesn't want to go to the police because she has no proof

He has to prove that he is paying child support, but the mother has to make the complaint. I have a feeling that she won't or she already would have. Your gf needs abuse survivor therapy.

>he use to hit her as a child
>never pays his child support

He was with them or he wasn't. If you can't even convey a story corrected how am I supposed to believe your fictitious girlfriend?

Dump your imaginary girlfriend

Women lie for attention, not saying she is but I'm 46 years old. Once a girl told me her dad and uncle molested her only to find out later on that her dad ran out on her and was raised by a single mother and no stepdad or uncle. Just saying. Another time a girl lied about being a cheerleader only to find out she was in band, I mean who cares, but be warned you may think you know her but you're apparently still young. Oh ya, once in college a girl told me she was also a student, dated for about a year only to find out she was a child care worker and had never attended one college class, I mean I thought she was going full time and we even talked about classes and whatnot.

He was with her up until she was 10
Only meme flagging because I live in a small country and would rather stay as anonymous as possible

Nobody gives a fuck about your "woe is me" roastie cunt you faggot.
Dump the bitch shes obviously damaged goods.
Imagine being so weak and lame that you literally cry about shit that happened over a decade ago lmao.

Yeah I've come to realise women like to tell lies, especially for attention from men but nothing right now suggests she is lying about this

What are you expecting to change if it all happened 8 years ago?
Show her what a better man looks like. What else can be done.

Daddy issues? RUN!
You'll thank me later.

You didn't answer my question. Do you beat her like daddy did? Did he touch her no-no square?(you can tell if he molested her if she cries when she sucks your dick)

charge her money for your advice! Are you stupid?

beat the shit out of him. no remorses

Sell the children to the local drug lords.