Conservatives won Masterpiece Cakes

Conservatives won Masterpiece Cakes
Liberals won Red Hen.

The ability to discriminate against your customers because of their religion or their politics was a slippery slope. Conservatives didn't see that before. Maybe they will now.

Attached: red hen.jpg (931x524, 88K)

it's illegal in DC to discriminate based on political belief. lmfao

And it was illegal in Colorado to discriminate based on sexual orientation. I think we both know how the SCOTUS ruled on that...

Try harder

>stomps into your gay-owned bakery
>Me: Hey faggot make me a cake that says, "God hates fags" for my Westboro Baptist Church rally.
>You: No... I-I refuse!
>Me: Okay, queer boy. You'll regret this.
>sues you
>loses

See? It works out quite nicely.

i discriminate based on IQ, and sorry OP but im gonna have to ask you to leave.

>Get 4 Trump supporters : One middle-aged black guy in a MAGA hat, 3 good-looking young white Chads.

>Set up Tinder profiles in Lexington for the 3 white dudes

> Only match with dyed-hair leftist looking women. Bonus points if her bio shows narcissism and need for attention.

>Do some research on the matched profiles. See number of folllowers on social media. Pick the most popular ones.

>Set up 3 different dates for the 3 white dudes at the Red Hen, at the same time.

>The 3 white guys walk in with their dates, order some food, like a normal date.

>Dress the black guy as a homeless/poor person. MAGA hat on. He walks in 15 minutes later, sit at a table.

>Wait for the scene to happen. When the owner or a waiter tells him to leave, the black dude must accuse them of racism and tell them that he just found this hat on the street or that someone gave it to him and he's very confused about the whole situation.

> The white guys then tell their dates something like "Wow, did you see that ? I think you should film it".

>Wait for the social media shitstorm.

>If this doesn't work and libs find out that this was a trap, use it at your advantage. Fire up the twitter accounts and create confusion, using this failed attempt as a proof when an event like Starbucks happen again.

That's hate speech, and that is not protected.

"I love Steve" with a M+M cake topper is not hate speech.

>Conservatives didn't see that before
Actually we did, and we celebrate it. Once Liberals have committed the act and celebrated the act, then they no longer have any recourse to the principle of non-discrimination that they claim to adhere to, and thus we win. They defenders of the principle have forsaken it, and since we were the ones championing discrimination, we win.

Seriously, when the Red Hen story broke, I was ecstatic. Instead of digging into the principle of non-discrimination, thus ensuring a hard fiht ahead, they jilted the principle altogether. A hard victory became an easy one.

And what's better - instability increases. Now as we become more polarized, the chance of civil war increases, and I think every single perosn on Jow Forums feverishly hopes for that to occur.

tl;dr - Red Hen was great in the short term (Liberals abandon a position, thus de facto win for us) AND in the long term as it increases polarization, division, and ultimately conflict.

kek

I can see why you people run the world
It just comes this naturally

Nobody tried to sue Red Hen, people just think that they're hypocritical partisan assholes.

Only because the homos requested a CUSTOM cake. They were not refused service due to their homosexuality, but were denied a custom cake with homosexual messages on it. If the homos just bought a plain cake and drew their own dick on it, it wouldn't have been an issue.

And that is a totally false equivalency to openly denying ALL services based on a belief. That is textbook discrimination, but since the Right doent have legions of Jewish lawyers actively looking for frivolous lawsuits to validate their career So the Left openly advocating for the discrimination against Trump Supporters, probably wont be made into a federal case because we arent little crybullies who just cant stand to live in a thought-diverse world.

They don't need to sue Red Hen to be hypocrites

>thought diverse
As long as they aren't gay, or a minority, amirite?

This right here. The left, in looking for short-term victories, is losing the philosophical/ideological battle. They have so thoroughly abandoned their principles in favor of so-called "empathy" that all that is left for them to use is name-calling and aggression.

Attached: 6512368451356151.png (840x464, 340K)

Just so ya know, the mods are zapping Red Hen posts, I've had two deleted past two days. I was suggesting a "sit in" with MAGA hats...someone seems to have a problem with anything that mentions the place. I predict this thread will vanish shortly...

Attached: red.jpg (600x353, 102K)

They’re not even equivalent. The cake order called for the cake to depict a graphic homosexual act in fondant and also be lined with dildos. They said no, the fags sued. The fags lost.

Another episode is op didn't read the scotus opinion and doesn't understand legal analysis. Pass.

I don't care if liberals discriminate against conservatives, or visa versa. Anyone stupid enough to do so is leaving money on the table and will end up running their business into the ground.

hate speech is protected in usa you dumb fucking monkey

One left with dignity, the other sued all the way to the supreme court

That's the difference

>Doesn't know what he's talking about. Talks anyway.
Compelled speech is not free speech.
Custom made wedding cake - expressive speech, protected by 1A.
Generic item on a menu - not expressive speech, not protected by 1A.

You libs made the rules. Live by them.