NASA - 60mil a DAY to keep the GREENSCREENS in play

Can we seriously talk about NASA and how they have been likely conning the amerimuttianites into shekeling 60m at them hurriedly and anxiously each day of their lives - paying into an endless moneypit all based on feels?

>bush said moonbase
>then obongo al laden said moonbase
>now trump says mars, moonbase, and spaceforce (spaceforce will happen, but you will see none of the money trail)

Why is the amerimuttianite tax payer putting up with this funneling of their paychecks into something that in no way directly benefits them, OR fulfills their protein-bean dreams of startrek space exploration (shuttle program shut down and all progress halted pretty much indefinitely) YET YOU STILL KEEP PAYING THEM.

Surely you mutts should only pay in taxes what will benefit you on a macro scale, which is what taxes are meant for supposedly, so the government can provide services on a macro scale that no individual citizen can be trusted to manage.

Why mutts? why?

Attached: GreenScreenNASAaudioremoved.webm (832x468, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJZ9sqvH9dY
youtube.com/watch?v=UM4wZpFpw0U
youtube.com/watch?v=yyUrw8TJDHM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=iginxrFn3jg
youtube.com/watch?v=6b05jkrWS3I
youtube.com/watch?v=azmb2TIu1j8
archive.org/details/pdfy-YaiGaVWcZNU7ZRAX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obama said throw money at Indonesia not moonbase.

>t.
youtube.com/watch?v=BJZ9sqvH9dY

lets be honest, obongo al laden threw money at all types of scams muttman

fuck that guy, disinfo BS

I look at the FACTS., making actual techincal arguments based on analysis

Doesn't billions upon billions more go into military spending anyway? NASA is barely a drop in the bucket, if that.

Attached: 1523997835673.png (351x364, 258K)

This on the INTERNATIONAL Space Station...goes to show how they are all in this together despite all the conflicts in public.

Give it a quick look if you want some perspective in a copact format.

youtube.com/watch?v=UM4wZpFpw0U

Attached: 1527402739352.png (1000x1000, 2.1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=yyUrw8TJDHM

A timeless classic!

>bad thing B exists
>bad thing A doesnt matter

mutt logic

you guys posted the same lunatic guy with his stupid country songs

methinks a bot is trying to discredit

why no harness in 0g again?

You are welcome to come and take a tour of NASA and see how a real country dominates aerospace technology.

Attached: 0D645E59-68AA-4170-A342-D7A81A2D9B1D.jpg (1024x682, 78K)

what is digital video compression?

green screen caught

Attached: 1485191782771.jpg (1680x1050, 525K)

who are these braphogs

IM NOT HERE TRYING TO SAY THE EARTH IS FLAT

THIS IS ABOUT NASA SPENDING AND THE LEGITIMACY OF THEIR OFFICIAL FOOTAGE AND BASIS FOR PAYING TAXES FOR IT TO EXIST.

So if the ISS is a greenscreen trick, are all the other national space agencies like JAXA and shit in on it? Are they really just faking space exploration so that they keep getting paid? What do all the scientists, engineers, etc. do all day if it's not real?

Attached: String Showin.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

you dont know artifacts, artifacts are random, they dont warp uniformly around moving objects, ESPECIALLY BEFORE THE ARE AREA THEYRE GOING. BEHIND IS COMMON, BEFORE NOT SO MUCH KIDDO NICE TRY.

also watch his knee at very last frame before going behind 2nd wall, you can see the knee get cropped at a 90 degree angle behind another layer

>me arguing with armchair editors
>why

Attached: hmm.jpg (1920x1313, 1.32M)

It is given a plausible reason in the vid.

Attached: 1528432845896.jpg (820x1024, 147K)

gib sauce on the right one?!!!

Attached: mutt rage.jpg (255x198, 7K)

After seeing pic rel I'm 100% sure nasa has become a complete and utter scam.
>braphogs
Fucking kek

Attached: 1518068765494.jpg (1873x1200, 919K)

check out the background

Attached: NasaBlueScreen.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

fuck off with your slide bullshit

flat earth is and always will be a rabbit hole for you idiots to focus on instead of the budgets

so do I get this right? NASA is a bunch of dudes in a studio who LARP infront of a green screen as astronauts to get paid $60 million a day?

They live just to fuck with OP’s mind. It’s quite the conspiracy.

Attached: 07039412-E74C-4794-ADB2-14A6A5FB959D.jpg (984x751, 102K)

>what do all the scientists engineers do all day
There's none of them left at nasa, lol; see pic:

Som faggy youtuber and his brother.

Surprisingly they break it down in a very accesible way and with the actual good evidences to start to giving an oportunity to this crazy theory.

Attached: 1529679333008.png (1456x1456, 2.92M)

again you post this and again I am going to BTFO you
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=iginxrFn3jg

I don't know what agenda/religion/cult you are pushing but I know you're a fucking liar

I have a white male friend who interned there last summer though. His dad is an engineer too.

And now you understand why flat earth suddenly made a revival m8. You've been slid and associated with madness for suggesting nasa might be a scam these days. The joke is the flat earth posters on Jow Forums are even shills, they buy into the idea that everything ever is a lie.

Attached: 1529950741926.jpg (420x418, 20K)

You guys are asking the wrong questions. The ISS is the most expensive thing ever built by humans, why wasn't there more of an uproar about it when it was being constructed? It kinda just "happened"

Its all about zero point energy. Your just mad your shit country doesnt have antigravity tech yet.

What's the point if other nations don't believe it?

What do they do then? Shitpost on facebook?

Attached: 1529386969784.png (1142x953, 2.01M)

>And now you understand

kiddo, ive known since the fucking start

Not this nut again, go with the memeflag and american and think the world is flat.

We spend such a tiny amount of money on nasa it doesn't matter if its real or not. the entertainment value is worth it.

Attached: 1529386946020.png (2278x958, 1.66M)

>I am dense
Niggers have been bitching about Space programs since the fucking moon landing

Attached: APOLLO-11-FLORIDA-LAF16015-7[1].jpg (949x650, 260K)

ITT: a bunch of flattards come in here to discredit me and all the new people who join throw me on that wagon with them

fuck it

Attached: MaybellineQuestionmark.webm (960x502, 1.02M)

mighty mighty thin "evidence"
YOU'LL HAVE TO DO MUCH BETTER

yup its all real

Attached: 1505602656178.gif (800x450, 1.58M)

the earth is flat, though.

If Jow Forums wants to learn, then why not learn a dissenting opinion and simply become more aware of what the other side believes.

youtube.com/watch?v=6b05jkrWS3I

I don't know. I guess I have to ask him. Fuck.

You still haven't responded
What you shilling cuck

if the earth is flat how do you explain mountains you stupid leaf?

That picture makes me wanna kms.

I imagine they see it as the same easy tax money scam as the US does, assuming nasa is indeed a scam. Create a "Space Agency" out of a TV studio and a natty logo, get free tax money forever because the public desperately love the idea of going into outer space. If nasa truly is a scam, it's a horrible cynical exploitation of human hope and dreams.

Attached: 1526780984856.png (248x418, 60K)

you miss the point

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE LEGITMACY OF PAYING FOR NASAS EXISTENCE

SAVE THE FLAT DEBATE FOR Jow ForumsFLATEARTH

Attached: trudeau-pride-rally-archive.jpg (1280x854, 711K)

I don't mean its perfectly flat, obviously it has topography.
Flat water = Flat earth.
Horizon = Horizontal.
Planet = Plane.

Reddit is for pedophile government employees.
You're going to need to understand the shape of the earth and be able to concisely demonstrate this to people to prove NASA is a fraud.

Attached: 1522668864827.jpg (667x710, 155K)

Like that other user said, it's not even a drop in the bucket compared to the Military

Also you shouldn't only focus on NASA because various space agencies like your own ESA and others like the Japanese and Russians all orchestrate this theater.

Attached: 11401282_10206883149260911_711492383413439219_n.jpg (576x638, 65K)

Yeah so what? Is the military fighting a fictional war in front of green screens?

That one black guy token hire be all: shieeeet I fuggin knew it

Jow Forums you are mostly chaps, right? And as such, you probably wouldn't put much stock in becoming, say, Nursery School Teachers, right? Whatever the equivalent is in your country, you know, the pre-school dumping ground for tiny kids to shit themselves or run amok covering the place with finger paint? Would a big picture of a Nursery School with a bunch of blokes waving innanely at the camera make you change your mind in any way at all?

Attached: 1524503401356.png (1029x994, 953K)

So Russia, China, Japan, Europe and India + every government that uses their systems (so almost every nation on earth) are in on it?

We are talking millions of people working in perfect coordination
Are you THIS fucking stupid?

Attached: template[1].png (600x657, 487K)

People don't just write "I want 10% of my taxes to go to NASA", the government decides what to do with it
It is completely pointless

>Also you shouldn't only focus on NASA because various space agencies like your own ESA and others like the Japanese and Russians all orchestrate this theater

the only good point you've made, despite being off topic and sliding the blame that should be focused on nasa - the ringleader

Attached: hashtagflood.jpg (2083x1199, 511K)

Freemasons have been orchestrating this lie with the jews for centuries.
Also, it's not up for debate, it's flat.
I really don't care if you call me stupid. I think youre stupid if you believe in the heliocentric model.

youtube.com/watch?v=azmb2TIu1j8

Anyone on the brink of becoming a flattard should watch this
And then kill themselves for considering such a fucking idiocy

Except America has the 2nd Amendment to remove tyrants and thus can in fact decide what their taxes go towards by use of force.

What is your profession?

All the points I've made are good. Stop being such a drama queen.

Attached: 1495015640285.jpg (480x360, 26K)

CEO.

Attached: 1519819710020.jpg (670x911, 237K)

And what does that have to do with what I said?
Since they haven't been any revolutions the Government still decides and they could just as easily put it into the military or whatever else

Of what?

NASA and the Soviet Space Agency were once fucking enemies, how the fuck was NASA the ringleader you twat

Check this. It is official data.

Attached: 4ea1179ee6a9ea7b2d233c868df73c3e--truth-theory-flat-earth-proof.jpg (500x500, 24K)

btfo

60 million dollars a day since 1969 is like 441 billion dollars.

>being this new

all ive stated is the topic of THIS THREAD

go discuss your blogpost on other topics on your BLOG

Not an argument

Attached: middle_finger_salute_retro_postcard-rb9b4162638de46008f79605de2e72d89_vgbaq_8byvr_400[1].jpg (400x400, 21K)

You're wasting your keystrokes m8. The original Flat Earth Society was a London Gentlemens' Club for clever chaps alarmed at the faith people were placing in the emerging scientists of that era over that placed in religion. So they cooked up a straight faced, obviously stupid idea that could make the Royal Society not only fume but also - at the time - not completely refute. It originally challenged the public's disinterest in finding out stuff for themselves and placing too much faith in "what the clever chaps in the white coats" were saying. Unsurprisingly, the loudest proponents of 2018 Flat Earth are fundie christians.

I'm quite fond of the Pac Man theory of flat earth. God doesn't have to make sense, he's God.

Attached: 1529139522488.jpg (501x523, 38K)

Nobody is blogposting. You don't understand your own topic so how do you expect to succeed with your goal.
What is your goal? Abolish NASA?
Good luck doing that without use of force.
Someone as flamboyant as yourself will clearly never amount to anything resembling a revolutionary leader.
You may as well give up.

i suppose you're right it wasn't. but if you're on Jow Forums and haven't realized that the jews run it all, than well.. you're new. and i cant teach you everything there is in a couple posts in a thread that you've already fucking derailed.

>You don't understand your own topic so how do you expect to succeed with your goal

easy there chaim, dont want to be too obvious.

>What is your goal? Abolish NASA?

is that so insane to even mutter outloud for you?

Attached: News_Surrogate_0x9992.png (1100x822, 163K)

Keep this bullshit anti-science off our board please, we are here to discuss objectively verifiable truths such as the fact that niggers are stupid and violent.

good satire, but your indirect argument about the board quality being 100% glowing in nature, and MKay ultra fucked up is right.

Sorry dude but that is a way to track velocity by measuring distance. Have you ever seen mythbusters where they film in front of grids?

You can't even use proper punctuation and grammar or select the right 'then/than'. Yes I have high doubts you will overthrow any government institution, even a propaganda arm such as NASA.

If you believe the ISS is real just kill yourself my dude.

>yfw you say spending money on science is evil
>mfw this thread is in 2018

humanity has declined

Attached: ooga booga science is evil.png (300x250, 34K)

Space is fake guys. Fucking idiots believing (((NASA))). I'm not saying the earth is flat, but if we are judging our assertion that it is a globe, solely on NASAs clearly fake evidence, then it could very well be flat.
Commence triggering.

Attached: _1522774460707.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

So many spherecucks attempt to patronize but in reality just look even dumber.
It's flat, stop being such a shy cunt.
The heliocentric model is absolute garbage.

Attached: 1524420756232.jpg (611x619, 82K)

I have a burning hatred for flattards since I'm currently studying geology and constantly see their retarded explanations that completely clash with what is true and what is used daily for building construction
Kikes don't have the power of God
They have very VERY powerful influence on the world but they cannot convince millions of people to be so coordinated in lying
It is physically impossible
>inb4 you bring up some supernatural shit to wave it off

archive.org/details/pdfy-YaiGaVWcZNU7ZRAX
The freemasons wouldn't make such a fundamental mathematical error m8, let alone three times. Their mystic mumbo jumbo is egyptian astrology, tracking the pleiades and other star clusters to form an infallible calandar. Satan doesn't even get a look in.

It's all faintly embarrassing when you look into it. Their symbols are keeping the Stellar Mystery School "alive" rather than encoding anything fun like demon worship. Still, they did try to nuke Jupiter that time in an attempt to reignite it, so it's not all tedium and farmer's charts after all. That's where the Allied stockpile of Plutonium went, if anyone is interested in military stock keeping, they rammed it into the Eye, and, well, nothing happened. Doh.

Attached: 1525111316611.jpg (640x907, 107K)

What about the European, Indian, Chinese, Russian and Japanese
Jews aswell?
Millions of people are all lying?

I am being serious.

>ill attack his grammar in the weakest way possible based on localized colloquialisms that arent state approved by (((merriam-webster)))TM

thanks for playing, keep giving nasa your wage

Attached: ACCOUNTFARM.png (735x500, 477K)

good, i was worried.

If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference as NASA and modern astronomy claim, spherical trigonometry dictates the surface of all standing water must curve downward an easily measurable 8 inches per mile multiplied by the square of the distance. This means along a 6 mile channel of standing water, the Earth would dip 6 feet on either end from the central peak. Every time such experiments have been conducted, however, standing water has proven to be perfectly level.

Attached: 185440d1424033149-my-journal-3-crepuscular1606_650x488.jpg (400x300, 27K)

If it's any consolation, it's a wind up crafted specifically for people like yourself, so be flattered so much effort has been put into it.

Fucking Christ you are shameful.

You are both retards

so you really do NOT care if you derail this thread,

of course you dont, youre a piece of shit gen z.

have fuck, fucko

BTFO!