No EU Censorship - "Art.13 won't apply to Italy"

Like predicted, Art. 13 won't apply to our country.

Whatever the EU thinks, Italian politicians already said they'll first try to lobby against it in the European Parliament, but if (when) their efforts will be useless, they're ready to not transform the EU directive in Italian law, thus denying its application to the country.

Reminder that even IF the politicians cucked, the president of the Constitutional Court already weighted on this saying the Art.13 in its present form "it's incompatible with Art.21, regarding Freedom of Expression".

Moreover the First Judge of the Supreme Court (Mr. Mammone) already said that if such an article made into the law, we could expect the Supreme Court to be called upon very quickly due to the (expected) enourmous amount of court cases that would arise - in other words, from what he said previously, they'd gut the new law.

So, once again, EU BTFO.

ilsole24ore.com/art/notizie/2018-06-26/di-maio-direttiva-ue-copyright-e-link-tax-imbavagliano-rete-164043.shtml?uuid=AENf2mCF

Attached: 1521600249732.jpg (1024x612, 81K)

Based spaghetti nigger, also what do the green ball represent?

Lombardy.

Italians lead the way.
Never Surrender

Based Celts, being redpilled unlike our Germanic enemies.

Then you're required to change the laws and if you don't the EU will put a fine on your country.

Let them try, more fuel to the fire

There's a way out of it though, but Italy can't do it alone:

>National parliaments can also throw a spanner in the works if they don’t like an EU law. If one third of national parliaments oppose a draft law, the commission must review it, a procedure known as the yellow card. If more than half of national parliaments oppose a law, this could force a vote in the European parliament or council, (the orange card).

god i wish i were italian

Just exit EU.

Terroni saved the internet!

Attached: salvANIME.jpg (879x960, 133K)

Art 13 vote will fail

based

Italy is going in the right direction.

are new york italians anything like the italians from italy?

4th generation New York Italian here.
No, we are not the same, we are still Americans.

well I was thinking more along the lines of them being typically loud and being like "IM WALKIN ERE" "EYYY BADABING BADA BOOM YOU FUCKIN GABAGOOL LOOKIN FUCK" like do they say these things but in italian and still have that loud and obnoxious personality?

Italian Brexit when?

Hmm, not seeing our memeball

Italexit now! SÌ ITALIA!

Those are only historical italian memeballs.

well at least someone has the balls, nicly done itaker. Time to get italian VPN.

I mean my dad still talks like that but I only do when i'm drunk or angry. In reality I was brought up to not speak like a warf rat like my grandpa.

Attached: giphy.gif (326x184, 417K)

watch it EU

Attached: pawlie awoonuts.png (900x900, 313K)

Oh yeah, now that you mention it I see ours. It is the one at the far left