When did you realize WW2 was the last chance white people had to rule the world? Looking at the birthrates today...

When did you realize WW2 was the last chance white people had to rule the world? Looking at the birthrates today, it seems like everything is downhill.

Attached: guards.jpg (960x720, 93K)

Fucking Germans ruin everything. -_-

>Last Chance
Did you not hear about Space Force?

Der Eternal Boomer

Attached: Boomers Birth rates.jpg (978x722, 154K)

>Another defeatist brother

Attached: 1460859531851.jpg (492x449, 48K)

This is cute b8. Huurrr I'm 12 and we want whites to rule the world!!!1!! XD!!1!

Faggot. Saged

Straight the duck up. Jewmerica and rothchildcommonwealth ducked over our race. Forget ruling the world, we now have to fight just to survive!

Have you seen the france national team? Even the german one has one too many blacks. It just seems so sad that white people are rooting for their own demise.

Nor to mention the Soviet union

Attached: niggersandchinks.png (2275x1708, 210K)

Have you ever talked to an "enthusiastic" football fan?

What is the y axis?

This is good tbqh desu
The moment they reach critical numbers, and what I mean by that is 50-55%, a vast number will take up arms, the moment your up against the wall and you have no where left to run, you’ll fight

And once the fight is over, which we’ll definitely win, we clean up the mess, permanently, as in mass genocide

you’re*

I somewhat agree. We conquered the world before, we can do it again. I wish it wouldn’t come to that though. The significant disadvantage this time around is it will be a massive civil war around the globe, rather than two opposing factions. I feel like it’s easier to have the well of pure white Europe from which we march forth, than having us scattered and divided.

it can be reversed with a rearmed europe far from jewusa influence,a rearmed europe could take all of afrika in less than 10 years becoming the undisputed superpower of the world,land resources ,china isolation...
we have everything we need to make it happen is only our will that is stopping us from reclaiming the glory of our ancestors

births per 1000 i would imagine

That would fit. I was thinking it obviously wasn’t fertility rate. That makes sense though. I already have two kids and want something like 5 or more I don’t understand how people have so few kids

Debt and housing shortage + cost of living. Boomers want fewer and fewer children to pay for more and more costs of living so they can keep their entitlements.

I come from a very privileged position so I guess I don’t have the average perspective. But all my friends from similar backgrounds still don’t want kids yet and if they do they it’s only a few

I grew up in a shithole and managed to claw my way out of that bucket of crabs and now am an owner operator of my own farm. Wife is university educated STEM we are on our second kid going for a third.
Really depends on your mindset.

>farm
Teach me how? My wife and I would love to buy a couple dozen acres and do some light subsistence farming, you know fruits veggies maybe so goats and chickens. I think raising deer would be genuine because they breed like vermin, easy source of meat. And don’t have to worry about it being unclean. Have a clue where to begin. It’ll be years down the road though so plenty of time to learn

Look i can't teach you over the internet here is some advice

Stay away from Deer.
Plant Fruit trees for your children Nuts for your grandchildren.
Get a property with a woodlot and privacy with a house back from the road.
Mixed contours are the best don't go for completely flat.
12 acres is too small try 50 acres for starting (you want a farmlet) you can do everything you described (stay away from deer) with that much land.

Why do you say stay away from deer? I’ve only ever had deer once when I was little but I remember it being delicious. Wouldn’t that be a no hassle source of meat?

Plenty of opportunities to boycott the demon Jew.
How many will have the agency?

They can jump three meters high. How high are you planning on making your fences?

>Looking at the birthrates today, it seems like everything is downhill
Why do you think the Zionists began their century of European destruction - starting with their simultaneous (Nov 1917) Balfour Declaration and Bolshevik Revolution that created the pincers for the first Zionist World War on whites?

The Zionists realized the only race that could defeat the whites was the whites themselves. So (((they))) offered their modern-day 30 pieces of silver and found their race traitors.

Attached: 1525971976855.jpg (830x594, 67K)

3.1 meters

>Stay away from Deer
>(stay away from deer)
Spoken like a man who's actually had to deal with deer.

Attached: Money, G.jpg (1024x683, 529K)

I agree that it's unfortunate that it will come to this because now it's a matter of when not if. The only thing I'll say with any certainty is that (((they)) will be truly exposed this time and find themselves with no goys they can use to fight their war for them, a Holocaust really will come, but there won't be any survivors. And they'll have brought it all on themselves.

Racial suicide by goyim.

Attached: 1525659244624.jpg (625x464, 232K)