KILAEUA VOLCANO GENERAL - /kvg/ #154 Smooth Sailing edition

KILAEUA VOLCANO GENERAL - /kvg/ #154 Smooth Sailing edition

HAPPENING:
>"No End In Sight"
express.co.uk/news/world/979821/hawaii-volcano-eruption-kilauea-latest-warning-deputy-mayor-big-island
>Great Balls Of Fire!
inverse.com/article/46359-lava-balls-latest-problem-facing-hawaii-kilauea-volcano
>635+ Quakes In The Past 24h
earthquaketrack.com/r/hawaii-hawaii/recent
>Big Gaping Holes
hawaii247.com/2018/06/19/kilauea-eruption-tuesday-june-19/
youtube.com/watch?v=BpR4g_7X1yM
>Pelepe's Red Rampage
youtube.com/watch?v=gnrg3cfDfrY
>Pepele Gets Smooched
youtube.com/watch?v=U2ZL9tI4eGw
>Pele Goes Blonde
youtube.com/watch?v=BwOSn6RxDak
>Peridot Is Born
youtube.com/watch?v=ufxrHZ-oVTk

STREAMS:
>Civil Beat
youtube.com/watch?v=_8MfVOWpW4M
>Katie Unger
youtube.com/watch?v=6CXSAr7OCXU
>Dutchinse
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vmU1CHSXI

MAPS:
>Lava flow
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?hl=en&mid=1CvBhH9wEeztBrqYbsGDi4YjU1k1QH5AL&ll=19.470759726745367,-154.89090802000737&z=15
>Earthquakes
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map

USGS LATEST:
>Kilaeua (orange alert)
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea/status.html
>Mauna Loa (green alert)
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/mauna_loa/status.html

AND MORE:
>Directory
happdir.com/KVG/kvgdir.html
>Ormat
esmap.org/sites/esmap.org/files/Ormat_World Bank RE Study Tour_web.pdf
>Worst case scenario
youtu.be/pm7wYeF77KY
>OC
kvg.booru.org/
>14.88 KVG Radio
youtube.com/watch?v=YiuWH9_mQGQ&index=1&list=PLMVcMnRIDecIk5EkK54jtJvL4mGaorHEz

PREVIOUSLY:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/kvg/

Attached: 1529990331226.gif (900x900, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2773015
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2760572
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2677435
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2677434
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2677433
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2677431
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2675984
volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/hvo/multimedia_uploads/multimediaFile-2318.mp4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev2OX7age6o
youtube.com/watch?v=nd8ZneBlark
ormat.com/en/projects/all/main/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parties_to_the_Environmental_Modification_Convention
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet
theregister.co.uk/2012/06/01/stuxnet_joint_us_israeli_op/
pangea.stanford.edu/ERE/db/WGC/papers/WGC/2015/26072.pdf
avo.alaska.edu/activity/Cleveland.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Pepe: Chaos incarnate. Depicted as usual
>Pele: Hawaiian goddess. Queen of volcanoes, mother of fire. Blesses the creative. Lives in Halemaumau crater where she drinks offered gin. Depicted as a tanned woman, early in middle age. Typically wearing red. Ohia lehua adorning her hair. Decided recently to grow it blonde, hoping to please her white nationalist followers. Now sports traditional tattoos.
>Pelepe: Older twin. Daughter of Pele and Pepe. Deity of fire like her mother. Residing in fissures, summons the lava flow. Expanding her mother's great domain with the creation of volcanoes. Working with her sister to cause eruptions. Skin colored that of volcanic rock, as is the texture. Often covered in fissures. Like her mother, adorned with ohia lehuas, but in flowing magma hair.
>Pepele: Younger twin. Daughter of Pele and Pepe. Takes after her father as a deity of water. With tsunamis in her arsenal, sends father's enemies to a murky slumber. With skin and hair made of water, boats and a hibiscus float hypnotically through her mane.
>Peridot: Youngest daughter of Pele and Pepe. Taking after father's skin, taking after mother's hair. Has no powers but is very lucky to have around.
>Piney: The lone pine of all salvation. Accidentally caught in the crossfire of Pelepe's attack against Ormat. Her death heralding the end times, confirming a prophecy is unfolding. Unable to leave the side of her trusty feathered pal, came back as Palmey the Palm to guide Rusty the Rooster.

Attached: 1529986504911.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

The Unholy Hoa Paio:
>Ormat: The jewish scientists running Puna Geothermal Venture, raping Pele of her lava.
>Lord Humungus: Leader of a merciless, psychotic, selfish gang of motor marauders. Hungry for power, seeks to fuel their death machines with lava based gasoline. Stopping at nothing to take the lifeblood of the Holy Ohana's lava deities.
>Slump-Chan: The Holy Ohana's endgame. The unappreciated spirit of a landmass about to snap. Mostly from the pressure of Pelepe's tense bullying. From this alone, the prophecy unravels. Through this bullied spirit, tied many souls. A prophecy of great death awaiting the California coast. All, the many, following the death of one spirit. One pushed by fire, only then to be pulled by water. Dragged to the abyss, where her eternal sleep begins. All alone on the lonely sea bed.

Attached: 20180625_192203.jpg (2732x2048, 1.37M)

Is anything gonna happen at all? This reminds me of the Sacramento dam flood threads we had last year...
And no. I'm not a volcano either

Please God wipe out all the native Hawaiians so we dont have to hear those ingrate welfare pigs bitch about colonialism anymore...its all so tiresome.

How come native americans got reduced to an extremely small minority but not Polynesians? Hawaii is still dominated by them

U wot m8? They're tame compared to americunt indians

Check'd. And cause they're not as cancerous. I said in previous threads, Marshallese are the real problem

Protected more historically by isolation. Hawaii is 1 of the most isolated islands in the world. Only modern airplanes have changed that

Theyre still bitter angry ingrates and I was there on my honeymoon recently and guarantee they are trying to make up for lost time blaming the white man. Poz is global now

The hebs will hang the white man for their misdeeds, and darkness will replace the light.

Also, the Hawaiians weren't very violent toward outsides, compared to other groups of people. I mean sure.. They did kill and eat Captain Cook, but other than that, there wasn't a violent takeover of the islands. It was more of a peaceful invasion. Also, royalty likes royalty and the king and queens of Hawaii and England stayed pretty civilized.

What misdeeds? Bringing the world kicking and screaming into civilization? Suck my white dick.

There is a small amount of nigger tier locals but if you got called a hoale or discriminated against while you were here it's because you're an asshole not because you're white. The people who live here hate mainland culture not skin color.

True but as i said, after the 60s cultural revolution all that went bye bye. And now they are maki g up for lost time. Have you been there? Seen how they live? They are savages, still (most of them).

I think they just hate tourists. They already have enough of us whities here. I ain't no Hawaiian cuck apologist. Some of them are sea niggers. Maybe they accept whites if they're born here. I don't know. Maybe I'll know when they kill all haoles and take the islands over.

This. I've basically been raised by the wolves (Hawaiians) and they're some of the nicest people. There still are some niggers in the pack

None of them would call any white man a haole to his face lol, so no.
My knowledge comes from absorbing student life on the U of HI campus

Nigger I live here you dummie. Maybe they just don't mind If you're born on island. But I don't know

>kill haoles and take islands over
LOL i dont think so cuck but go ahead and fantasize

#teamheb wins every game. No one can stop the power of the Holocaust, this mafia of ours is moonbound.

I understand ypu live there so what? They are being fed vicious antiwhite cultural marxism and the cancer what i could see was spreading like a...well, like lava.

Gay.

UH is a horrible way to judge though, every student I've met there thinks their Hawaiian studies degree is going to help them get a job in the future. Outside of manoa valley people are less brainwashed. Hawaiians may be fat lazy pieces of shit but they aren't violent, if you make some local friends you'd find out that they're actually really fun to have around, they seem to have a good sense of humor and someone is always having a barbeque.

Getting ready for trip to Hilo tomorrow. I need Geohitler to give me the ok on grabbing samples.

This. Judging anywhere off of a university is a bad idea.

I'm guessing that, as always, nothing's happening?

I'll buy that, to a degree.
Surprised "the Resistance" hasn't pushed them onto overt hostility. They truly are fat lazy wastoids. I feel a little bad for the few cool ones which I imagine must exist

The point is, it shows you what is being disseminated to the lumpenproles, by the tiny hypereducated HI'ian chiefniggers

God Hilo was depressing as fuck. But beautiful all around. We loved the BI

Yeah. Kona is more for younger people and tourists. Hilo is just an old jap town. They have some of the best ramen though.

The public school system here actually really does push the, "hate the white man, he stole everything" narrative as early as elementary school but most Hawaiians don't give a shit about school so they completely miss the brainwashing, get jobs in the restaurant industry making 70,000+ a year without a high school degree while the few nerds that paid attention in class and hate whites end up at UH Manoa getting environmental science degrees and massive debt with no hope of ever getting a job.

Hawaii truly is paradise

Did you go down into the Waipio Valley? I've been hunting for

Attached: Menehune_Statue_.jpg (220x293, 9K)

Kek. About to start my tenure at Manoa. Couldn't give a fuck if some liberal Hawaiians dislike my skin color. I'll definetly colonize some skinny Hawaiian bitches. If there's any left. Most of them are fat fucks

Fug ur gif m8

Attached: tmp_7717-SmartSelect_20180626-125906_Photos6761342365149605378.jpg (949x939, 445K)

Ormat is a Nevada corporation that pays Nevada and US taxes and hires US workers.

Forgot to say menehune. Oops. But I believe there were midgits running around the valley.

Ya I doubt it, but why don't you come to Waikiki and fuck some gaijin hunters instead? At first it's kind of weird to sleep with girls that can't even speak the same language as you but after a while you'll either learn some Japanese or just get used to flirting without talking

You're a good man, Charlie Brown

Attached: 1506236217340.gif (245x147, 885K)

Foreigners scare me user. But I've been thinking about that tbqh. It's great that Honolulu is 45 mintues away.

I don't go downtown very often but when I do it's usually for first Friday at Proof public house. When are you moving here?

d-do you have the webm too?

I'm not moving there. I like BI too much. But if I did live there, I'd probably stay North shore and migrate into city once in awhile. I can't even handle Kona for more than a few days

If you want to meme some more Pele template girl vids

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2773015
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2760572
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2677435
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2677434
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2677433
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2677431
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2675984

Attached: 1529988995689.png (857x1364, 477K)

>rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2760572
yer a man among men

Do you have a line id?

Nah. Don't even know what that is.

1 month, 23 days.

I wanna fuck Pele!

It's an app called Line, jap girls aren't going to give you a phone number they use line so get that and then tell them to add your id. If you ever come to Oahu it's a must have.

Where's Geohitler? It's raining in Hilo for most of the week, along with the 4th of July weekend aswell. Might help bump the slump.

Ahh thanks. I've been a lot to Oahu, it's great. But now I gotta get a vacation just to hunt for yellow poon.

Attached: 1529736942839.gif (1600x1100, 2.78M)

What a lovely day

I feel that. I had this girl who lived in my dorm, most racist person I knew. Hated white people with a bloody passion and never stopped complaining about how she wishes she was home in Hawaii. I'm pretty sure at one point she started a fight with a white dude and her clock got cleaned like a plate of food I front of a bunch of starving Africans. Had a shine on her cheek that made diamonds look dim.

Bump that slump

Kek. She deserved that.

Come to think of it all Hawaiians I met in college were degenerates to one degree or another. I have stories of you'd like Jow Forums

Lots of degeneracy. Trying to get a meth head squatter off of a property right now. Shockingly enough, he's Hawaiian

Has the crater expanded? Which there was a link to see it get bigger daily

Here is a video from a drone flying about the summit.
>volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/hvo/multimedia_uploads/multimediaFile-2318.mp4

Attached: lw-notes.png (900x900, 998K)

So when are we going to just accept the Jewish Messiah’s rise to global hegemon of peace? The world will just continue into chaos without Gods chosen.

Peace by any means, financially, “naturally,” or with the threat of war. You will remember our dead and give us your world.

Go home, goy.

Attached: lavawoosstolenhat.png (669x1024, 1.16M)

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev2OX7age6o
Anyone think I can get high off of the laze plumes? Maybe atleast a good buzz?

I imagine it being like taking a carton of newports and hotboxing it inside a tent

Attached: 1501314817669.jpg (590x350, 47K)

The laze is created by the hot interaction of twin goddesses, of course you'll get high.
>only once.

Looks like an apocalyptic scene

Great. New ports are my favorite.
>inb4 nigger

Looks like an apocalyptic scene
we are all niggers in someway I guess, but newports just second hand make me wheeze

DISGUST

Attached: D5C3545F-5FE1-4693-9D03-BB196A673CAF.jpg (127x80, 7K)

Kek. They are shit. But I like shit

Orange warning for cano in Alaska
Huh.

Attached: Cleveland Orange.png (1186x226, 77K)

Fucking jews won't stop. They'll trigger Yellowstone's next. Fucking fuck kikes..

I wonder if there is a geothermal station there as well

Big islanders should really be informed of the heritage of Ormat employment and how many of they executives have been employed to other companies embroiled in controversy and theft. We need the world to wake up, not just Europe.

I'll drop flyers In my town. Being deadass, though. I'll do my duty to let people know

Not Ormat branded, at least.
ormat.com/en/projects/all/main/

This one looks dangerous AF. 53 megawatts drilling into one of the most seismically intense areas known. Some of the best tsunamis come from here.
>Cerro Pabellon
>Project Data

Year:
Chile
Owner:
Geotérmica del Norte (GDN)
Power:
53 MW
Technology:
Geothermal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon

Israel not listed on the "Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parties_to_the_Environmental_Modification_Convention

Associated with, maybe?

Lookup stuxnet.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet
>Stuxnet’s design and architecture are not domain-specific and it could be tailored as a platform for attacking modern supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and PLC systems (e.g., in factory assembly lines or power plants

Who made stuxnet? It was an Israeli idea. If they did it alone, there would be an absolute uproar about them having this capability, so they let us help.
theregister.co.uk/2012/06/01/stuxnet_joint_us_israeli_op/

Now lookup how these geothermal plants are controlled.
pangea.stanford.edu/ERE/db/WGC/papers/WGC/2015/26072.pdf
>upgrade of the power plant automation
system (PLC) and Improving the lubrication system of the steam turbine
>The ALuto Langano, geothermal pilot plant with a Gross capacity of 8.5MW consisting two Ormat generating units.

The slump is coming along nicely, too bad they won't release any info on it beyond May 30th though.

Attached: ALOS2_A89-180508-180522_MAI-shaded-fissures_map.jpg (845x597, 117K)

Unlikely.
avo.alaska.edu/activity/Cleveland.php
Yeah, add this to insider information about what make and model of equipment reside in all of (((their))) assets, could win the world after all. So easy to blame financial insolvency, nature, or other nations who may try to return the spite only to lose the narrative...

>ggez
ikr?

>a new challenger appears

Attached: mt cleveland.png (800x800, 710K)

The whole slump has been bumping the last week, too, almost a hundred quakes, half of those over 2.5.
lol, more browns

>bump

Attached: 1515252535356.gif (500x338, 3.46M)

THE

SLUMP!

Should replace the Big Gaping Hole link the OP with this one

And if its anything like their athletic prowess...

This fuckin rabbit hole man.

Attached: 1529963491389.jpg (740x900, 124K)

Cleveland Browns quarterback v Pele lewds when

Hopefully he's white. I don't want you degenerates getting off to Pele getting black'd

Yeah... so you have Israel owned power plants all around the globe, that have been proven to be vulnerable to attack by their own people while releasing detailed information about their plants online for all adversaries to see. Nothing can happen, right fellow goys?
>Tyrod Taylor
NOPE sorry no can do

Attached: 1510244254448.jpg (800x800, 95K)

Reminds me of how Shillary just left her servers open. Convenient.
>nothing to see goys

I figured he was black. Cleveland sucks, and only white people can be good QBs.

Do ((they)) truly believe we're dumb and won't look into the facts? Or are ((they)) just dumber than us? Oy Vey all of this jewery is hurting my brain