STUPID FRENCH FROG EATERS READY FOR A CIVIL WAR WITH VEGANS

French Butchers plead for government’s protection against ‘terrorist’ vegans.

Butchers in France have urged the government to protect them against intimidating and violent vegan campaigners who have been increasingly turning their rhetoric into action.
In an open letter published on Facebook, the President of the Confederation Française de la Boucherie, Boucherie-Charcuterie, Traiteurs (CFBCT),
made a public appeal to Interior Minister Gerard Collomb to protect butchers in view of increasing danger of vegan “terrorism”.

“For the past few months, the 18,000 artisan butchers in our country are worried about the consequences of the increased media exposure of the vegan lifestyle,”
CFBCT president, Jean-François Guihard said in the open letter.

rt.com/news/430928-french-butchers-plead-protection-terrorist-vegans/

Attached: french flag-RT.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Wonder if these same vegans go after halal shops???

Vegans are terrible people. Low rate ideologues virtue signalling while knowing nothing about ecosystems, animals or plants.

Veganism is incompatible with the identity of France.

Attached: vegetarian-restaurants-2016-758x758.jpg (758x758, 127K)

Vandalism is quite compatible though.

Why are those retards after the butchers?
They aren't those who raise the animals, kill and skin and disembowel the beasts, cook the meat or even eat the meat. They simply cut edible pieces.

Euh?

Some nationalist animal right activists went after halal, since the killing process is rather nasty. Needless to say they didn't get media support unlike their lefty counterparts.

Attached: file.png (1009x1419, 1.05M)

Most of boucheries are hallal in France now, if you sell pig you lose why too many customers it's not worth it, so thoses vegans go for the fews last real boucheries.

>halal killing is nasty
Halal slaughter really isn't nasty. It is actually quite humane, although not the most humane.
>Humane slaughter is a bolt gun to the brain stem for instant death; then you bleed and butcher the dead animal.
>Halal slaughter is cutting the throat and bleeding the live animal, which passes out from blood loss in ~10 seconds. Then the dead and bled animal is butchered.
It isn't tourturous, but could you slaughter an animal better than the halal method if you had no bolt gun or similar devices and only simple bladed tools?

Actually the meat is kosher, as the kosher rules encompass halal.

found the sand nigger.

ho another one. i'd rather not live in your shithole.

>sand niggers do this thing so it must be wrong.
You've got a 1 ton animal that you need to kill safely without getting gored by its death thrashes, you live in 500 AD and all you've got is a knife, how else are you gonna do it?

You're acting like Halal or Kosher or any other traditional animal slaughter is weird, it isn't, they're just killing an animal quickly and safely with the tools they have. The Sikhs slaughter their goats by beheading with a single strike, and try to do a dance to calm the goat down before they do it. 10 seconds of bleeding out isn't painless, but it isn't torture, and it isn't meant to be cruel.

What is cruel is the Chinese method where they intentionally torture and cook alive their animals.

Chinese method looks cool :)

>shoveldog.webm
k

>What is cruel is the Chinese method where they intentionally torture and cook alive their animals.
^^^THIS.
YES, Chinese are subhumans when comes to that.

Butchers should be butchered. Live by the cleaver, die by the cleaver.

Shut up faggot.

>Butchers should be butchered. Live by the cleaver, die by the cleaver.
PLEASE user, YOU ARE GOING TO THE STUPID EXTREME.

Attached: Paris-smells-like-pee.png (512x768, 838K)

Veganism and their "anti-specism" bullshit has got to be some of the most annoying forms of left wing bullshit.

I just can't stand those motherfuckers and their extremist cult, always talking about their shit, always mentionning how they are vegan for maximum good goy points, trying to convert people through force, very much like islam.

Pft, they can't hide from justice.

>Veganism hasn't been harnessed by them to paint it as a friend liberal only movement

It's like you're retarded or something.

Fringe*

Nobody wants to “harness” veganism baizuo.

The thing is does the government have the right to force you to comply in this regard.

If I want to slaughter one of my sheep to eat should the government be able to imprison me for not using a method that reduces suffering by less than 30 seconds and which would be much more expensive for me?