More than HALF of trans people attempt suicide. For those who don't know, today is the day Jazz Jennings...

More than HALF of trans people attempt suicide. For those who don't know, today is the day Jazz Jennings, an underage mentally ill person with a penis so small that it can't be chopped up and turned into a vagina, is having an operation to reroute his asshole into a pseudo-vagina.

The question is, how long will it take for Jazz to kill himself once he realises the irreparable damage he's done to his body, and what method will he use?

Attached: disgusting subhuman.jpg (719x517, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15971367
chet-plasticsurgery.com/colon-graft-technique/
redice.tv/news/jazz-jennings-and-the-zio-conspiracy-of-transgender-kids
dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-3184776/Transgender-Jazz-Jennings-knew-girl-born-boy-s-body.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9LQBcAVghu4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
womenshealthmag.com/health/a21082782/jazz-jennings-surgery/
wired.com/story/a-patient-gets-the-new-transgender-surgery-she-helped-invent/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard's_transsexualism_typology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reroute his asshole? So he is going to shit out of his new "vagina"? This doesn't sound good.

Yes, and it’s beautiful, bigot.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Wait, are you serious?

>Kike falling victim to the mind-virus of it's own tribe

Excellent.

strawpoll.me/15971367

is this rebecca black ?

Unfortunately yes. On the plus side infection will kill it if it doesn't commit suicide.

F

Kinda, his micropenis is too small so their taking some of his intestinal tissue to make the fake gaping vagina.

Not kidding, his dilated vag is going to be made out of intestine.

Just a reminder that the WHO ruled being trans as a mentally healthy behaviour but playing videogames as a mental illness.

Attached: loot.jpg (460x378, 34K)

How?..

All i can think of is the monumental regret that will set in quickly after the surgery leading to crippling depression. I feel sorry for him.

>having an operation to reroute his asshole into a pseudo-vagina.
Wouldn't it be easier to put his head on backwards

> Jennings was born in South Florida to parents Greg and Jeanette ("Jennings" is a pseudonym). The family is Jewish, and their last name is "a very Jewish, long last name."

Jazz Leibowitz

Attached: i am jazz.jpg (494x391, 75K)

Jesus Fucking Christ

Attached: unknown (8).png (268x273, 154K)

Think of it like sausage casing... it's the same thing, except instead of filling it with ground meat, Jazz will be filling it with a dildo and dilator

no this is highly public propaganda

chet-plasticsurgery.com/colon-graft-technique/

Attached: Sex-Reassignment-Surgery-Doctor-Chettawut-colon-graft-vaginoplasty-technqiue1.jpg (300x240, 18K)

The power of progress, love and tolerance you fucking backwards bigot.

Do you REALLY want to know the answer to that question user?

I feel sorry for him in that his kike parents encouraged his delusions instead of giving him the psychiatric help he needed. When he’s hanging lifeless from a rope in five years, maybe they’ll finally realize the destruction they’ve caused.

They're using his stomach lining or some shit now, no longer colon. Supposed to be closer to the real feel of a vagina lol.

That is the funniest cocksucking thing I have ever hear. I poopy pussy lol trans people are really fucking mentally unstable. There's a high suicide rate for them because that instability

please stop updating us about this faggot.
We get it, le goblino wants to become la goblina by off goes the penis.

>gaping wound that heals if you don't stretch the wound everyday
>still grows hair
>in-grown hair puss, hair gets shed and becomes hair balls
>bleeds randomly since the internal tissue is exposed and can't seal, scabs
So not only do they get their blood periods, they also queef out hairballs, scabs, puss...

Must smell lovely!

Attached: kLrkAEF.jpg (4786x2627, 919K)

Jesus. Just sew a pocket pussy to his ass.

Attached: wtf4.jpg (1024x768, 404K)

Why the fuck isn't it illegal to do this shit to minors in the US?

Is there some way to help him? Can we stop this?

Attached: 1481051598332.jpg (600x600, 22K)

>that pic
>my sides

Attached: 1529950746617m.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Lmao. Well memed, m8.

As the user above said, thank fuck their mind viruses are affecting their own.

Actually I don't think in this case (pun intended) there will be hair growing inside since they are using its colon/rectum/intestines, which doesn't grow hair normally. I think the hair issue arises when turning the cock inside out, because what used to be the hairy outside skin is now inside.

No need to guess, her name is actually Jaron Bloshinsky

redice.tv/news/jazz-jennings-and-the-zio-conspiracy-of-transgender-kids

say hello to the new cloaca.

Attached: cloaca-poo.jpg (960x640, 89K)

Looks like another member of dilation nation is being made.

Stop Love user? But why

Attached: FB_IMG_1529930893838.jpg (720x408, 50K)

This dude's is about to be linked to his fucking rectum. Motherfucking reptilian cloaca style.

Attached: dukat.jpg (500x390, 27K)

WHat? Oh non ononononononon

>(((Bloshinsky)))

Every fucking time.

Attached: jews degeneracy.jpg (964x1214, 153K)

Let's pretend for a second that Jazz really is a real biological female, the whole tranny thing is off the table. After watching the show you can still tell that Jazz is clearly mentally ill by its odd behaviour. I'd be willing to bet that Jazz is on the spectrum, maybe high-functioning, but definitely on the spectrum. I think it's Jazzs strange behaviour/personality disorder that lead to the mother into thinking/forcing transgenderism on that poor autistic child instead of seeking out the real help Jazz needs.

You should see the webm of the operation. It's every bit as good as the other ones.

>More than HALF of trans people attempt suicide.
At some point in their lives. The number drops precipitously the further they explore treatment until it's within striking range of the normal amount - more than enough to account for bigotry and hatred suicides.

Next.

...why not just have anal sex and not be an abomination?

Desire to create a countdown clock for sudoku intensifies

How can someone stray so far from God?
I just don't understand

Does anyone have the webm of it?

Why take pills to make your dick tiny and pretend to be a girl? Obviously mental illness with demonstrable intent for self-harm.

So much like Phil Delici, another stink ditcher. Except it will be a Kosher Stink Ditch instead of a Spanish one.

L Y N C H I A N
Y
N
C
H
I
A
N

If you guys don't believe that redice source:

1. Proof that Jazz' real first name is Jaron:
dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-3184776/Transgender-Jazz-Jennings-knew-girl-born-boy-s-body.html

Google his brother "Griffen Bloshinsky" and see he's a cast member on the Jazz tv show.

Jazz Jennings = (((Jaron Bloshinsky)))

he's having a peritoneal vaginoplasty, not using colon tissue
doesnt change anything really, but i do find it fascinating that he will have little to no sensation in her surgically created fuck-hole, so what is even the point?
he literally wont be able to enjoy the sensation of having sex, because of this he'll spiral into more and more depraved sexual acts, and likely drugs, in order to get off
interested to see where he ends up by age 25

A time machine and a couple lengths of rope for his parents

yeah, normal indeed.

Attached: 34-percent-homos.png (500x816, 162K)

Was the asshole thing a joke? They're just inverting his penis, right? It is really hard for me to understand how somebody could want an asspussy...

> jewish family
abominations.

Aint feeling sorry for this fag. He's been getting a lot of hate online and instead of listening to the people making the "mean comments", he decided to be a retard and block/ignore/report them. Well you can't cure stupidity.

If they don't have enough material, they have to other tissue from your body to graft.

Because he got on drugs at a young age, he penis never grew big enough to use to make a pussy out of. He doubled down on doing it right and got double-fucked instead.

>Surgery webm not posted yet
I'm disappointed.

Attached: SRS Colon.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

I thought this was all fun and games until I realized yall weren't joking.

We tend to form odd behaviours because the normally simple process of learning identity -- the function of the so-called 'mirror neurons' -- is disrupted for us. That causes an inevitable delay that will often appear as something else simply because our mental age is behind everyone else's due to not being able to progress along the lifepath of neurological growth.

The longer it takes to get treatment, the more noticeable it is.

he has a micropenis due to having being on hormone blockers since he was 11 kek

Jazz was a ocial experiment out of the womb. Its parents decided from birth they wanted to raise it trans to see what would happen. This is also known as child abuse.

see

>reroute his asshole into a pseudo-vagina
Behold. The first man who can stand facing a urinal and shit into it.

Attached: feelsconfusingman.gif (200x200, 2M)

absolutely fucking disgusting

Attached: hämmennys.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Age 25? They'll have him on The View tomorrow, guaranteed. If nothing else, he'll become one of the androgynous tranfaggots the media passes around as 'analysts' or 'activists'. Then he'll go home and get fucked by the most uncultured of mandigos in his desensitized asspussy. Peak degeneracy.

source?

Giving hormone blockers to prepubescent kids? How is that even allowed? That's fucking straight up child abuse.

jews experimenting on their own kids for fame and shekels.

Attached: merchant-judiciary4.jpg (2818x1514, 541K)

So what you're saying is we need to up our bigotry and hatred if we desire a final solution to the tranny problem?

Attached: NjTbOxCl.jpg (640x640, 57K)

I would ask for a citation, but since it would have to be pulled directly from your chapped ass I figure it'd be pretty hard to read.

Another fucked up story:

Guy had his dick burnt off by circumcision and they tried to raise him as a girl. He eventually committed suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LQBcAVghu4

That is weird. Even the worst micro penis or vag likely still has a similar amount of nerve endings as a normal person. Why turn all that to scar tissue instead of finding the .001% who would be a happy partner.

Yes, by all means please stand out more. It makes your removal all the more simple.

Not that your total disconnect with pop culture doesn't make you radioactive in a conversation to begin with, of course.

But is he out his puss, or is some of his pooper just being used to construct a puss in conjunction with his microdick? this is important.

I think the whole idea of the show is just is sick really. To let your son mutilate his penis at a young age and be okay with then turn it into a show thinking their doing something right for the LGBT community. Everyone does stupid shit at a young age and make idiotic decisions. If they let him mutilate his penis and become trans at 18 itd be alright but this boy is going to grow up knowing how much he screwed up and yes eventually kills himself.

It's been done before. Never forget what they did to David Reimer.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

You mean when you force a person to be a gender that they mentally aren't, they kill themselves?

Wow, I've never heard of that before. Except, you know, from every transperson ever. You've actually stumbled onto the truth, but were too inept to understand it. Not exactly a glowing endorsement, user.

I thought he was opting for the experimental surgery using stomavh tissue instead of colon tissue. I really dont know though

As far as I understand, they just cut out some colon and relocate it into a fake dicksock. Apparently they're using some other kind of tissue in his case, but to do the same thing with it.

Jazz is joining the Dilation Nation today but not with the colon method, but by using stomach lining. It's a relatively new procedure in terms of trannies.

> Another added complication: Jazz is going to have a slightly “different procedure” than typical gender confirmation surgeries. Jazz started using hormone blockers at age 11, according to the Daily Mail, and so never went through puberty. The blocker, she explains, is an implant in her arm that blocks testosterone in her body so she doesn’t develop male characteristics, like facial hair and a deep voice.

> However, while it helped keep her feminine, she says, the "blocker" hindered the growth of her penis, so there’s not enough tissue to construct her vagina. The new “experimental” procedure, she says, involves extracting her peritoneal lining (a thin membrane that surrounds the stomach, Jazz explains) to build the vaginal canal. Jazz adds that this creates more realistic vaginal tissue.

womenshealthmag.com/health/a21082782/jazz-jennings-surgery/

The colon method was suggested to Jazz who didn't want it because of the massive downsides to it (aka the smell of shit and constant leakage). The doctor who is doing some of today's chopping (Marci Bowers of chopfast.webm fame - also a tranny by the way) referred Jazz to Jess Ting who created this new method as they thought it would work better than other methods considering the limitations.

wired.com/story/a-patient-gets-the-new-transgender-surgery-she-helped-invent/

Attached: chopfast.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Reminder: Everyone on Jow Forums should learn about the Blanchard typology of MtF trannies:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard's_transsexualism_typology

Class A : "homosexual transsexuals"
- Begin acting girly in childhood.
- Usually attracted to men.
- Examples: Jazz Jennings (Jaron Bloshinsky), Blaire White (Robert White).

Class B : "autogynephilic transsexuals"
- Start cross dressing in teenagerhood / adulthood.
- Usually attracted to women.
- Examples: Caitlyn Jenner (Bruce Jenner), Contrapoints (William Parrott)

citation is his very existence. Are you saying there are no parents who plan to have a transgender kid and do everything possible to make it happen? This one is simply notable because its on TV and will be until it isnt, and 10 months later it will be back as a corpse.

No, of course not. Don't be ridiculous.

See for your failure on understanding David Reimer. You Jow Forums guys literally make my life easier every time you mention him.

Why do you care if he’s made a poor life decision?

Why is it your business

Why dont you post a source then?

I learned about him in high school and college psychology class. And there was a documentary where the parents said "it will be fun to see how Jazz grows up" Back then he was still prepubescent.
It gets much worse. The doctor forced him and his brother to have sex. The brother also killed himself.

>Hey guys, learn this completely ignored and laughed at theory that literally no reputable organization actually believes in!
LOL. Trying to advertise your ignorance limits your prospective pool of converts to those who are likewise retarded, user.

>events in life only impact the primary victims

okay lol.

Jazz was forced to be a tranny by his fucked up parents. No kid starts questioning his gender until puberty.

wtf am I looking at?

>he will make it to 25
In that highly unlikely scenario he would probably be poz'd up and addicted to drugs.

No idea what you mean, no one likes trannies. Even my fucking girlfriend who has five or six gay friends thinks trannies deserve the rope, and from what I understand they mostly agree

Attached: 1527669441545.png (797x847, 532K)

How fucking delusional are these people? Getting a fake disgusting hole doesn't make you a female. I'd rather kill myself on the premise that I'd reincarnate as a chick than cut off my dick and get a stinky hemorrhoid pussy that's actually a flesh wound.

Attached: joschi.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I would happily take Jazz's new vag for a spin.

>prepubescent!
That doesn't mean she didn't already know. I, for example, never thought of myself as anything but a girl. I never have, in well over 30 years. Even when I TRIED to, I couldn't. It's like trying to pretend I'm a fish.

>not just stretching the dick skin until it was big enough to turn inside out
Burn victims and other disfigured people grow patches of skin by stretching existing skin they have. Steroid cream and sometimes a subdermal balloon to provide physical stretching. I suspect the foreskin restoration methods would have had success.

>you can tell it is kikes all the way down because they hate dick skin and go straight for anal

Kek. Holy shit