How do we decide who gets into the Ethnostate?

How do we decide who gets into the Ethnostate?

Is ancestry the only requirement?

Attached: white trash.jpg (565x428, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yEzWchoz2yo
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x
youtube.com/watch?v=uS3jSP2q-Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes
The rest can be taken care of through cultural conditioning

Attached: 1518477544308.png (1500x1200, 94K)

the irony being that those folks are more than you'll ever be. happy.

>who gets into the Ethnostate?
The European ethnicity

Yep, hit it right on the head

>ethnoshit

Never happening since you retards can't even get a consensus on what the term white means.

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

are you happy?

Genes are everything.
Scandiniggers were worse than that.

who would you rather have ?
A. a white trash theiving , junkie scumbag
or
B. an educated black doctor.?

So your plan is to slice up a chunk of Canada, Montana, Idaho, Washington and some other literally who states

Now don’t get me wrong, I adore the idea, however how are you going to convince the people living in those states to piss off? Or how are you going to convince the government to give you that land? And how are you, if you don’t tell them to piss, that the ethnostate is good?

No troll btw, genuinely want an answer

you can't say that hiding behind a meme flag

the Handmaid's tale gives a pretty good roadmap

We just need to set off a nuke in Washington and seize power in the chaos

a jew

so A?

the men should look at least as good as the tattoed guy (facially speaking)

Attached: FUY0H4Q.jpg (720x1280, 85K)

>jews
>white

jews are obviously white there just not one of us.

How many black doctors are there? How many could meet the job requirements without laws and regulations on diversity?

If I got a black surgeon they could end up killing or maiming me or leaving sponges in my brain while they dance and hoot nigger rap lyrics, the risk is much lower with a white doctor.

Same principle applies to the trash of both races. If you don’t bother white trash they won’t bother you, whereas niggers are unpredictable because they’re brainlets who have no concept of the future.

Moreover I can blend in with the white trash and they can blend into my middle class lifestyle, I can never be a nigger and a nigger can never be like me.

Reminder: The ethno-state has nothing to do with skin color.
It's a return to European values in the community.
Like taking a time machine back 100 years.

lol

So in other words you're a stupid piece of shit? Gotcha.

so italians are allowed?

Attached: italian girl cutee.jpg (1080x1350, 78K)

who the fuck wants 2 live in the 1900s leaf dickheadd

Ancestry and the way people act.

based

Attached: 1347106573808.jpg (572x991, 164K)

no. They can go back to north africa and the middle east and practice there dago-wog-Judan culture.

From a practical standpoint white people would be a lot better off if they accepted jews into their ranks.

"Never trust a black doctor."
- Multiple doctors I have known

You again.

Attached: mudslimebrit.png (624x457, 396K)

If you look white and act white, you're white. There, not hard at all.

The mindset of the 1900s. It's not like the ethno-state will have no electricity like an Amish village.
Taking a step back to when things were less crazy and fucked up in society. The morals and standards.

>Is ancestry the only requirement?
Obviously not since white libtards will not be welcome.

Cool pics of italians. Cmon on a serious note italians are just a bunch of fucking bussiness occupying european soil.

sure, after you get deported to your pooland, pajeet.

>More and more white nationalists settle the land
>Minorities don't come because of open discrimination
>Whites become minority in USA and Canada, conditions start to deteriorate, government loses power
>When the US government loses most of it's power or enters a war, we declare independence.

>Cool pics of italians. Cmon on a serious note italians are just a bunch of fucking mongrels, they have no bussiness occupying european soil.

shutup u fucking nigger italian ur not one of us u kike worshipping mongrel wog.

I heard you the first time, ahmed.

Attached: bongs.jpg (1280x960, 216K)

>the way people act.
how do you measure this on a large scale?

preggo blondie is mega qt

Why so triggered, Achmed ? did your gf like that big Italian cock more than yours ?

We can just look at people for the most part. Citizenship could be tied to a genetics test.

Most of the arguments are on the fringe cases. Nearly everyone has the same definition of white.

Those states have a history of white nationalism.
youtu.be/yEzWchoz2yo

what land are they settling?
how did you seize this land?
what about the people who already lived on this land?
what about the government who asserts authority over the land

It's has everything to do with race, that's the whole point of it, to preserve the white race.

The problem arises when amerishits realize that italians act white (best history and culture in europe) but generally don't look white.

Attached: italian cute.png (479x595, 495K)

It means fuck off, Moshe.

I'm italian.

Sounds pretty rational to me, thanks, hopefully it’ll succeed, the future doesn’t look all too bright

>white trash.jpg
I would definitely prefer those people in the "ethno state" over a starbucks-sipping anti-white dog-fucking Candian hipster

Attached: 1484643825426.png (462x722, 524K)

With that being said 6% non white mongrels should not be allowed into the ethnostate. Such as this guy here.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x

Italians are white.

Show your flag.

hahaha good one.
this is the joke thread right?

dagos used to fucking be white until the moors and the sandnigger migration. They took that sandape cock and now the nigger sicilians and sandnigger dagos will have to pay the price.

if you have to ask if you're white, chances are you aren't.

Italians are white.

>poor whites have no place in an ethnostate
Somebody has to pick up the garbage and man the drive-thru, leaf.

Attached: look here.jpg (577x480, 173K)

I've absolutely never seen an Italian this dark, same thing with Spaniards, Portuguese, and Greeks....

People don't seem to understand that Southern Europeans are exposed to more sun and there are higher amounts of sun-radiation there than in other parts of Europe. Obviously they're going to be darker. Mixing has definitely taken place but its negligible and the vast majority are pure and the rest only contain only time amounts of non-white admixture. The vast majority are white, period. I've spoken to Italians on the issue and many have openly said that small amounts of "ethnic Italians" are non-white in their opinions. One Italian, I think it was on here if I remember correctly, stated that he would consider between 3-4% of Italian men and 1-2% of Italian women as non-white. Out of 60 million plus Italians subtracting non-white and white minorities alike .do the math. you'll find that you have 10's of millions of white Italians....of course the phrase: "white Italians" might seem redundant.

Attached: sicily girl.jpg (600x899, 70K)

The Jews survive with only 15 million population, I'm sure Whites will be fine with only 500 million.
It isn't about putting a bunch of White people to live together, it's about the way of life those people will live among each other. Co-Habitation away from all the nutty lefties and minorities.

White trash is coming with us

We’re building big beautiful trailer parks where they can roll around in their own filth all day and fuck each other’s wives

Few if any Latin Americans are white enough that they should be allowed into the ethnostate.

pics of the daughter/sister/wtv for research purposes please

The reality is there are a decent number of mixed populations in southern Europe. If you're not mixed, then it doesn't matter.

JOHN CENA

I still wouldn't think they're niggers.

Attached: sicily mutt.jpg (600x899, 422K)

YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

only northern italians are white.

but if you don't let niggers in then who's going to pick your cotton?

Who cares about that? Did someone call them that and now you're butthurt and wont let it go? If they're mixed, they're mixed. They have nothing to do with us.

ur mom can pick my cotton if she wants to.

My version of the ethnostate is all light skinned people will be alllowed. It’s hard to find 100% white people anymore, and I live in a majority white city. How do others feel about my version of the white ethnostate?

>only northern italians are white.
I'm not saying that every north italian looks like this, but the majority still have dark hair + eyes. It doesn't matter if they're from the south or north since I'm north italian and still have brown eyes.

she's 100% italian

Attached: matteo.jpg (890x501, 98K)

Yes, historic european white ancestry

I'm sure being blonde and with pinkish skin would have been a good physical trait to survive in neolithic southern Europe and in the sunny mediterranean climate.

Seriosuly, how can you burgers be so retarded?

Wheres the ethnostate going to be located?

All the trash talk and "muh subhuman Italians" you still can't even compete, brainlet britbongs

Attached: 1530027557973.png (376x281, 72K)

i would be making vancouver island primary desu. its already overwhelmingly white.

that guy looks like a fucking nigger.

He's north italian, so white according to you.

Do you guys speak English? Neither of you seem to be responding to what I've actually said.

let's see your real flag nigger

I'm just saying you probably consider me a nigger for having brown eyes even though I'm from north italy (white) while this girl isn't white either since she's sicilian.

White is a kike term with no value.

Attached: sicilian girl.jpg (600x450, 24K)

>averagetrumpvoters.jpg

even an illegal nigger contributes more to society than these parasites.

> inb4 they live in a country (and continent) named after one of us

How ironic but hey '''looook loook i'm whiteeee looook loook at my perfect fatty body''

You're being a fucking idiot. Someone trolled you and said "hurr, brown eyes, you're a nig." and now you're butthurt and wont let it go.

>Italians act white, don't look white
You have it exactly backwards

>"hurr, brown eyes, you're a nig."
Except most people here actually believe that.

Attached: vargge.jpg (1906x1522, 321K)

nice cherry picked photo i doubt shes sicilian never seen them look like this. The average sicilian looks like a fucking monkey.

>They have sun
They are ruled by criminal gangs and are pre-eminent drug smugglers to all of Europe. How is that "white"?

Nice to see that you think michaelangelo, da vinci, fermi, galileo, archimedes, meucci, vivaldi, mussolini, etc all acted like niggers.

Shut up paki.

I'm sure your perfect knowlege of Sicily based on internet image search, Hollywood and TV series is perfect and reliable.

Except they don't, and you're fucking hypersensitive.

Attached: 1524663194184.png (353x332, 89K)

>"hurr, brown eyes, you're a nig."
did i say that NO! Italiannns are a bunch of backwards criminal mongrels just accept it dago boy ur not fucking one of us.

anglos are subhumans

Look on 4plebs you idiot. There's hundreds of threads made by butthurt subhumans claiming that if you have brown eyes you aren't white.

I thought I told you to fuck off.

Attached: goebbels.jpg (316x421, 21K)

>white ethnostate
>smack dab in the middle of new china

Italians are white, kys memeflagging shill.

Attached: Who's Behind that Post [2018 06 17].jpg (454x340, 88K)

And you live in a country named after one of us. You are so cucked

hey bro I feel your pain , I would also be angry if I were a nigger

100 IQ + only pls TY

Ok, so this girl is white, right?

Attached: cute italian.png (960x960, 956K)

Don't fight, guys
let's decide this in a simple way: the attitude
youtube.com/watch?v=uS3jSP2q-Lk