What does Jow Forums think of women doing sports ?

What does Jow Forums think of women doing sports ?

Attached: 1530016027091.jpg (640x385, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=466AUbisOu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BBRRRAAAPPP

Leave sports to us. Stop trying to be like males. They can still sit on the sidelines and cheer for us.

Other than that, 10/10 would bang.

Absolutely necessary and imperative. Anyone against is a lazy fatass himself and afraid of "strong" women.

Not their fault that you can't keep up the pace with them or outdo them.

Attached: 1504000965214.jpg (650x497, 39K)

glorified whores selling their pussy as "football players", nothing wrong with that but the dishonesty is very degenerate

why do women need to play sports in slutty outfits compared to their male counterparts?

why aren't they all dressing the same?
is it the same ""it's hot"" bullshit excuse women use whenever they want to dress slutty?

Attached: rs-ibtihaj-muhammad-v3-8adc92d8-93cb-4efc-a61c-b9a2530170c4.jpg (480x324, 28K)

Strong yet feminine that's the ideal

>implying divegrass is a sport

i interviewed a woman who helped run a boys football charity. she told me she used to be an ex pro but was forced out the game because they're all dykes who kept coming on to her. I'd literally met this woman for the first time two minutes eariler.

They're hilarious

>strawman argument of a 5th grader with down syndrome

Expected of a pony name fag. Find a noose and use it.

>implying niggercollide even compares

Let them, but they won't get watched as much and should be paid less.

In tennis women get the same rewards as men for winning but have to play less sets. That to me is bullshit.

women doing physically demanding, socially outgoing things =/= less fatties and embittered bitches. where is the downside?

Why do soccer players always look like they were just struck by an IED whenever someone bumps into them? What a bunch of pussy actors.

Stupid.

Doctors need to practice hip and knee replacements on someone I guess. That's literally all women get out of professional sports, their bodys are to weak.
I take solace in the fact eventually being able to watch a man who cut his cock off beat up a woman will become the norm

I like little girl sports like little girl softball. Little softball lolis are so fucking hot. When I have daughters I'll have them n softball, it'll be so hot fucking them in their softball uniforms all hot and sweaty.
Clothes shouldn't be worn in sporting. And cunts shouldn't wear clothes ever.

>calling it niggercollide
>not woopty skoopty hand egg footsy
dissapointed bong

You mean the entirety of FIFA?
Guess some people enjoy watching.

Nakedness is not sexuality.
Your sandcult morals are showing. (((They))) have harnessed nakedness and sex and perverted them into fetishisms and taboos that lead to (((liberation))) in a jewkike direction.

White people have an inherent reverence for the human body that is not found in other races. The Jew wishes to remove this through their memetics

If women in sports push women to get in shape, then it's great.

good on them, better than being a fatty.

but fuck off trying to get equal pay or me to to watch it.

two thumbs up

this has nothing to do with politics though, bad thread

Attached: IMG_2103.jpg (427x640, 67K)

you know exactly why, to win a free kick / penalty

Boring as their pace of play is that of a snail's.

If it is not sexuality and women do not have anything to gain from exploiting it, why do they protest so much against Instagram not allowing it?

she wanted your arab d

>typed furiously, as his mommy was briging him his 6th daily portion of Hot Pockets.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=466AUbisOu4

They should all be topless.