Planned Roastiehood BTFO

OY VEY! Less blood for Moloch! It's annuda Handmaid's Tale!

Attached: 20180626_123814.jpg (1080x1637, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/supreme-court-says-crisis-pregnancy-centers-do-not-have-to-tell-women-about-abortion-information/2018/06/26/d2b9f5c2-7943-11e8-80be-6d32e182a3bc_story.html
archive.is/Th8oO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/supreme-court-says-crisis-pregnancy-centers-do-not-have-to-tell-women-about-abortion-information/2018/06/26/d2b9f5c2-7943-11e8-80be-6d32e182a3bc_story.html

LOL the left keeps getting BTFO. This is great.

archive.is/Th8oO
Archive link

Attached: 1529595114844.jpg (299x168, 12K)

SCOTUS is on a fucking roll lmao

Oy vey, the Shoah must go on!

>The California legislature said some centers trick women into thinking they provide contraceptive services, including abortion
>contraceptive services
>including abortion
This really is their thought process isn't it? Ripping apart an unborn child is to them no different than wearing a condom.

It is. And since they don't offer libation to the blood gods, they're "not a real medical facility"
>never mind the fact that most abortion clinics are as hygenic and ethical as Joseph Mengele's laboratory
>who is Kermit Gosnell?

Hey now, I'm sure Mengele's lab was quite clean

it's going to get better, too, once a couple more seats open up.

Mengele performed abortions in South America after the war. But I think the abortion-industrial complex today would make even him vomit

>wanting retarded/defective babies to survive
You guys are dumb as shit.

We just need a good case to test Roe v Wade now.

holy shit, imagine the insanity if that ruling was struck down by SCOTUS. there would literally be blood in the streets.

Attached: 1527841541371.jpg (1600x1158, 210K)

BUT MUH MOLOCH CEREMONIES!

I fucking love this ideological black hole libshits inhabit where they can never see the light and never escape.

>WE HAVE TO LET IN ALL OF THE POOR SAD BROWN BABIES!!! LOOK HOW SAD THEY ARE, THEY'RE CRYING!
>But if a baby is inconvenient to you it's okay to crush it's skull

FETUS ISNT A BABY YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT, LIKE WHY DON'T YOU EVEN SCIENCE

If Kennedy retires or one of the libs die, we really need to push it to be over turned. The ruling was always bullshit.

When does fetus become babby, exactly?

its only a matter of time. both of the major arguments in RvW are null in modern times.

science has made the basis for one of the arguments in the decision invalid.

proceeding court cases have determined that the second argument, the government does have a right to interfere in your personal medical decisions

>lol it can't scream if I cut it's throat you bigot

Attached: 1522097803670.png (897x694, 959K)

I never followed Roe v Wade, what did it actually accomplish?

"muh right to privacy" was the stated goal. You can see how well our privacy rights fared anyway.

Bump.

I don't see what the issue is. "Do not have to" doesn't mean "aren't allowed to".

These mission of these centers (most, if not all, are faith-based) is to basically show pregnant women that there are viable options to them other than abortion, and they (probably California) were fighting to not be compelled to include abortion as an option.

>WE HAVE TO PROTECT THE FETUSES AT ALL COST!

>THE FETUS HAS BEEN BORN! Who gives a fuck if its parent can't support it, it wants adequate living conditions with access to good education and public infrastructure? Too bad, it the thing's own damn fault for being born to a poor and /or fucked up family.

I don't understand Republicans, it's like you guys are trying to create policies which produce the most suffering possible. Suffering for the parents who want an abortion, suffering for the children you'd sooner see die then allowed first world living conditions as a right.

God. Damn.

>b-but they kill babies!!
Womp womp ;)

US is number 1!

In infant mortality among developed nations.

the role of government should be limited at best.

Attached: senator-rand-paul-randpaul-governments-job-is-not-to-get-30804759.png (488x278, 105K)

So you approve of Eugenics idea of nazism?