I'm moving to Canada and leaving my job as a software engineer to work as a dishwasher, janitor, gardener...

I'm moving to Canada and leaving my job as a software engineer to work as a dishwasher, janitor, gardener, construction worker or some less-skilled ( but less responsibility ) profession

I'm anti-LGBT, pro-Trump, pro-Treadeau, Catholic and shower twice daily.

what are the redpills Canadians accept and don't?

Attached: 2018-06-26 12_39_48-Custodian in Canada _ Labour Market Facts and Figures _ Job Bank - Job Bank.png (1209x813, 43K)

Kill yourself, nigger.

>leaving my job as a software engineer to work as a dishwasher
wtf are you talking about Pedro

>putting beans in the freezer

software engineers don't make much here... since I'm not getting any richer, and I'm getting gastritis due to work pressure, I'm planning to move to canada where I can live well off with the minimun wage

vote trudeau

you will die from lack of healthcare if you move there sick

>anti-LGBT
Sure
> pro-Trump, pro-Trudeau, Catholic
You can't be all three of these things simultaneously

>software engineer
>MS13

Choose one, lazy spic. Not even Canadians want you.

>software engineers don't make much in them most wanted countries

Originally I though you were just a shill, but considering your subhuman IQ I think I believe you now. Kys.

Attached: ClapClapClap [2018 06 17].png (488x463, 28K)

but software engineers get 100K minimum here Pedro

So even a software engineer beaner is incapable of understanding cost of living.
what an utter failure of a race.

>100k minimum here
Lies.

Dude he’s lying. He’s not a software engineer. He’s one of those border jumpers who claims to be super smart and intelligent but can’t pass a fucking exam if he tried. BUILD A WALL

get to town bro

Which town? Most graduate engineers make $70,000. I was offered $86,000. There’s only 1 person I know who was paid over $100,000

Why do you think you'll get a visa to move to Canada permanently?

Or are you planning to illegally immigrate?

I hate that profession now... I want to move and breath fresh air pollution. I want to sweat and I want the shiny sun to give me cancer. I don't want to live under these white lights like a chicken in a farm

>a Netherlandese living with his mom knows about the cost of living
kek

try me chink

He’s planning to go illegally. And if I were in Quebec/Ontario, I would personally shoot the bastard.

Why Canada though? Come to America

That’s what all you fucking retarded spics say until you are required to take the general exam.

Canadians accept no red pills. We're fucking fagets.

Oh shit... I see I have to speak French too... damn it!

I used to live there in L.A... lots of hispanics and negros.
Thank you but no thank you

>graduate engineers
You mean kids with no experience?

If you’re anti-lgbtqwerty you won’t like it here. Sorry my dude.

Is that like SAT in the U.S.A?

Fuck off we're full.

Don't need more subhuman beanniggers shitting up the place.

I had 10 years of experience in designing computing systems by the time I finished.
>kids with no experience
That’s the best argument you have. Imagine that.

t. Retarded boomer

go a little bit east of that

Like Utah

A mexican software engineer lol

>they fell for the "coding" meme

Ahahahah no it’s not like the SAT you stupid fuck. This is why you’d never qualify to be an engineer. You would have known by now what the requirements are. You really just exposed yourself in this thread exactly as I thought would happen.

>still thinks there are qualification requirements for software
>thinks you engineer software

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT elect this communist who is leading in the polls.

Not a software engineer when I design the hardware/firmware for new operating systems. Big woopty fucking doo

mexico is leaning toward Russia/chinas side now m8, worlds fucked everyone hates us. Europes politicians are angry jews that want to destroy the entire pie.

I don't think I will choose U.S.A right now. The requirements to enter the U.S legally are kind of absurd. In Canada they are only asking me for an eTA document and my passport

I don't like that profession... dealing with cucks has become nervewrecking

may be

But I don't wanna be an engineer anymore...

You were never an engineer to begin with Pedro. Even you know that. Knowing Java is doesn’t make you an engineer

>design hardware/firmware for new operating systems
HHAFHAH;FLAHHAHAHHAHHAHH;ALSDHFHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA what a fucking meme what are you terry a davis?

0/10 kill yourself

yeah whatever ... I don't give a shit about that profession or what you think...

t. works remote for sillicon valley corporation

>I am a coward
that is what I read

Hahahahhahahah you’re a literal meme. You may as well eat cyanide now.

My point proven. Stop lying Pedro.

>live well off minimum wage
enjoy your 3 room mates, pedro.

You're a fucking leaf dude.
>firmware
hahahhahahhahahah exactly how is this made?
>engineer
build me something that actually exists, memefag
>you're a literal meme kys!
no u r

HAHAHHAHAH A FUCKING (((LEAF))) and so is pedro over there

Yeah, you’re cucking for Israel. You’re letting niggers fuck all your women, the Southwest is being absorbed by the “Muh Greater Mexico”, and a fucking burger too.

All you have is your shitty little leaf comments, and my flaccid dick. By the way say hi to Tyrone’s son for me. He loves how you cuck welfare payments to him

What happened to the coding meme faggot? At least we don't give dogs blowjobs in America.

The next concentration camps will be Walmarts in nig cities, and you're going to be worked to the bone there until you get gassed, kikes.
>still thinks 'coding' is respected

software engineering is a meme you cuck...Nobody codes anymore. Everything is visually designed like UML and transpiled to your favorite shitty language. My daughter can build faster and better software just by drag and drop while you still type your assembly piece of shit

Stop LARPing you even code kiddo

>i type assembler
>stop larping like you code
>coding is a meme
>nobody codes anymore
>uml isn't coding
Walmart awaits, hooknosed man.

Giving dogs blowjobs should be given to degenerates so their dicks get bitten off. It’s a simple process really and cuts down on costs.

>still thinks $5B to Israel per year and USS Liberty is fine

fuck off we're full.

>giving should be given
Please rewrite. F.
>absolute state of israeli education
You faggots own bongistan and still don't get it.

At least we both agree that the Pedro should be removed.

Because he's (((Pedro))) and not an actual pedro. Who knows, maybe he's a kid diddler too.

Fuck off spic we're full.

Jing Yiang, coding is not a macho thingy

I wouldn’t doubt it either. There are plenty of those running around in Southern California taking government positions too.

Good chat, neighbor burger

Everything's is expensive here, your dollar doesn't go far like it does in the states

I don't think so... why you still have the brazero program? hands too soft for la pisca?

Kill yourself. You can barely even live off of the Median wage.

>anti-LGBT
>pro-Treadeau
Pick 1.