Reminder that Israel is a perfectly acceptable ally in the battle against globalism and Islamic terror

Reminder that Israel is a perfectly acceptable ally in the battle against globalism and Islamic terror

Attached: Jew varieties.png (2556x1280, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKZw0rrWfKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself Moshe. sage

Attached: virgin idf.jpg (1112x600, 71K)

Israel funds radical sunni groups.

Attached: 1501761491490.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Attached: ChadJew.png (6340x1959, 505K)

Muh Israel finances ISIS

Attached: no one cares mate.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Attached: Real americans.png (349x341, 202K)

Attached: 1529533286971.png (1500x500, 112K)

Attached: All that Diversity, horrible.jpg (768x499, 145K)

checked

How are they bad? I know.

The only people who don't support Israel, are fucking idiot. We right wingers actually support a patriotic state like Israel. We oppose Islam, SJW and mass immigration, and the democrat party that want to push it. We ARE the last bastion of civilisation. Meanwhile, it's the left who support Palestine. Are you some kind of left wing person, or a muslim? People like Obama hate Israel. Right wingers like us support Israel if anything. They're a long time ally of ours. They're literally /ourguys/, and they hate liberals and muslims too, plus they ban people like Soros from their country. Remember, Israel fights against oppressive Muslims. Muslims are also causing a problem in Eurabia, and these Islam fucks are like the new nazis who want to destroy freedom. Israel also fight for freedom too, so Euro nationalists should also ally with Israel and solve the Muslim problem, and once again we can love in peace. Remember, these Muslims are everything bad in the world.

but
>the joos

Jews from Israel are the original JEWS that no one likes, still does the same shit that kikes do here in America

Nope.
No.
Israel is not ally. Never will be and never was ally of Europe. You can say Islam is perfectly acceptable ally in the battle against globalism and Zionist terror. But Israel. Are you crazy? They started this mess. They trying to fight muslims for them. Never ever trust jews.

And even if Israel was ally. How the hell some tiny nation would help us when all they do is creating more refuges. They are reason why nationalism is still hold back. Israel is much dangerous enemy than islam.

Very lame meme by the way.

Fuck off Shlomo

Attached: kikescelebrateisis.png (500x422, 67K)

I agree 100%. If anything we should be declaring war on the Satanic state, not allying with it. Anyone who wants to accept or ally with kikes is a traitor and should get the rope.

saged

Yeah who cares about Al Qaeda and ISIS. They mostly only kill goy anyway.

you jewggers will die, remember this

Israel dumps their refugees on to Europe. Also Israaid helps Africans illegally immigrate to Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKZw0rrWfKo

Still no one cares mate

Attached: Whatever lol.png (560x407, 13K)

Wtf I love sodomy and usury now. BASED ZIONISM!

>Equating the left with support for palestine
Old jidf tactics. You know we're gonna kill you soon Moshe.

Wrong.

incidentally, moshe isnt a very common name. maybe nigger immigrants that the state has named and few old people.

Shut up and go die for Greater Yisrael

Attached: Promised Land.jpg (630x471, 128K)

Tell me something kike. If the Muslims are so bad, why did Hitler ally with the Muslims against the kikes despite the Muslim population being over 100 times larger than the jews? Clearly Hitler understood the real threat.

Wtf are you checking newfag
Lurkmoar

this is a great example of a classic JIDF thread. these stupid kikes will never realize that your never going to persuade the people here to be "okay" with Israel. For being the "high IQ chosen people" they are pretty fucking dumb.

>implying
Israel is also fighting for its survival.
Anti-globalist at the core.

agreed

Attached: awooooooo #47.png (550x562, 244K)

>Anti-globalist at the core.
Kill yourself kike.

Attached: Ben Gurion Look Magazine.jpg (1612x1237, 232K)

>Israel is also fighting for its survival.
They do not fight for their survival at all. They started that fight. They are not victims. But they do everything to get themself in corner and actualy have to fight for surival in near future.
>Anti-globalist at the core.
Israel- anti-globalist. Yeah. Ok. Sure. Nations of jews is anti-globalist. Zionism. Anti-globalist. That realy make sense. Are we talking about jews?

Nope

Attached: 5C55D6A4-A83B-452D-898F-7DC6D97E2BA3.png (1536x2048, 1.87M)

Just viewing the current politcal theatre. And like Trump you wont get far unless you play ball with them. They have been financed by the saudis and allied with the GCC. The UN, Obongo and the democratic goons, the EU; they all hate them as much as they hate Trump and every other nationalistic nation.

Thats why Trump and any succesfull nationalistic leader has to play ball with them to some regard. They care for their own as any nation should.

It looks like you currently have no understanding of the global power structure. Israel is literally the creation of the globalist bankers.

Attached: Balfour declaration.jpg (350x461, 37K)

I personally think Israel is the perfect model for the white ethnostate. Whites must become less like Globalist Christians and more like Zionist Jews, that is, ethnic nationalists with their own people as priority above all else, I admire the Zionists for that.

Man the UN, EU and Obongo where ready to throw them under the bus.

They are not the boogeyman they are deemed to be. They are now goyim. A nation between nations.

They fucking hate american jews. Remember only thr orthodox jews were for trump?

>meme flag

>muh white ethnostate
Stfu you fuckin minority.

I am telling you that " creation" has a life of its own. And your personal opinion of kikes has nothing to do with the geopolitical priorities Israel has.

But Israel is on the same side as the Saudi terrorist organizations.

>implying they don't

SHABAT SHALOM, PARASITE

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 12.46.55 AM.png (714x868, 731K)

What are you even talking about? It has been the same globalist Zionist agenda since the beginning. Globalism is an aspect of Zionism.

I'll allow it.

I am also ready to throw them under the bus. Dude. Sorry. Jews are only people we are forbiden to talk about by law. Fuck them all. If they have country, fuck their country

Israel is worthless as ally. Their military is weak. They ban everything nationalist on youtube. I would rather join muslims to fith Israel and than give them part of Europe as reward. How can Israel help us? Create even more refuges? They are reason we have this invasion in Europe. Forget it. Israel can be protected by Americans. They are goyim fighting for best ally. For me is better if Israel get nuked. I don't see else they would be useful. And even if they are innocent. I don't care. I only care about Europe. Americans should use their guns and kill all niggers long time ago. They did not and now they are in deep shit. Europe is tied by holobunga guilt to not fight back.

For me Israel realy find way how to get fucked badly. Muslims want them death. European and American nationalist want them death. Antifaggots hate them for Palestine. They can Larp about 4000 slaves and Samson option. I would help muslim to destroy Israel if they all move to UK or France. If we help Israel we gain nothing.

I researched Israel and guess what? Israel is full of Jews.
I researched them and guess what? Jews are a traitorous bunch.
So, based on my findings, I will never advocate allying with anything Jewish or Israeli.

except maybe nuking Iran, but that's only because Iran will destroy Israel.

Muslims dont hate israel.
The entire GCC is allied with them nigger.
Iranian protestors are chanting "death to palestine" all over their country.

They are in possession of the most advanced weaponry on earth ( thanks to 7 trillion bucks from Saudis) and will cooperate/share with the US.

It's the UN and the EU who is responsible for the migrant crisis. The GCC is btfo the Iranian mullahs, Bin Salman just gave the rope to royals that supported terrrorists.

Europe needs to shake of the chains of the EU. Its their only hope of survival.

>Muslims dont hate israel.
>The entire GCC is allied with them nigger.
Than why the hell we should help Israel?
You only show more reasons why Israel is worst enemy we have.

I agree that EU should fall apart but i don't see any hope for survival. Niggers and muslims are already here and they will live and breed on our taxes until they replace us enough to start regular war. Millions of niggers from Africa will flood Europe and destroy everything by one long endless riot. I don't see hope. We are in deep shit. I accepted Europe will propably fall and will be destroyed. All i want is die defending homeland. Maybe one day whites somehow make comeback. Or maybe not. Jewish lifes mean nothing for me. They are not my friends. They are not my brothers.

I would fight beside any shade of skin and any fucked up religion to get to you, you fucking evil kike. YOU weaponized minorities. YOU weaponized muzzies. They'd just be shepherds fucking goats and killing each other over oil were it not for you and your god damned wars. We are going to genocide you evil, evil, wholly fucking evil people if it's the last thing we do. A part of you knows you deserve it all and more. You fucking tried and are trying to genocide us, you fucks. For some mystical esoteric bullshit kike reasons and out of pure hatred. You have been our eternal bane and now we are preparing to rise up and kill you all, man, woman, and child, so that no good child need be born to a world controlled by your evil, wherein the first thing they experience is a kike mutilation which only serves to set the stage for the rest of their miserable existence. We hate you more than you can possibly fathom. You are incapable of anything approaching goodness and as such cannot see what you are. You are Charlie from Flowers for Algernon, except you are morally retarded, aka psychopathic, as a race. We are coming for you, you sick, sick fucks.

Attached: Almost time.jpg (564x1002, 140K)

Blow yourself up Mohammed

Apart from Jow Forums (who wrongly conflate the completely separate Jewish groups outlined in OP) shitskins and millenials are the only ones who hate Israel. Sorry you think your position enjoys widespread support.

No evidence.

>they started this mess
Meaning what?

>all they are doing is creating refugees
Wrong. They give technology, military assistance, support, and intelligence to Western governments.

Totally real Jew

Israel was created by the West to project power in the Middle East. It's worked successfully

>falsely portrays Jews as a single group
Stop reading right there. Orthodox Jews in the US vote the same as evangelicals. Leave this thread you ignorant nigger

#notalljews
Fuck you you fucking kike. You get it the same as all the rest for what you are doing right here, right now, you dishonest, manipulative, lying piece of shit.

They're not 'Saudi terrorist organisations'. Sunni extremists have carried out terrorism inside Saudi Arabia and SA has to spend tons of resources countering terrorism.

SA are on the same side as US / Israel just because they are less ideological than Iran and are willing to work with the West rather than try to destroy it.

Yes, not all Jews. Responding with a meme does not magically make you win the argument.

FUCK YOU you god damned evil piece of shit. Until good kikes fight bad kikes, you're all the god damn same. You want us to be able to tell the difference between you when we rise up? Sure, why not. Start fucking fighting the evil among you along with us. We will accept no sudden conversions once you see what is coming in full. The only thing that MIGHT save the lowliest kike from our righteous fury is the heads of all of your leaders, the dissolution of your stolen lands, the full confession of all of your crimes, the relinquishment of your stolen capital, the full cessation of all usury, and willing entrance into at least 3 generations of indentured servitude by which you will attempt to repay but a fraction of your karmic debts. Without all of that, and probably more that I am not thinking of, we will destroy you down to the last.

ALL KIKES DEFEND BAD KIKES, like you're doing now, and none stand for what is right, therefore there are no good kikes, and you all die for your cumulative evil, you dishonest, manipulative, lying sack of shit.

>conflate the completely separate Jewish
Mizarhi... Sephradic.. Ashkenazi.. Israelite.. even the fucking Beta Israel niggers. Its not about conflating, its about keeping it realz
A good jew is a dead jew
wtf bong, next youll tell me "not all" moslems should hang

There is no way i would help Israel. Or fucking Saudi Arabia. These are places i want to see destroyed. I don't even care who is right or wrong anymore. All i can say for sure is that jews destroyed nationalism by holohoax guilt. They based their whole identity on holohoax. Rotschilds founded Israel. That is enough for me to see them as enemy. Stuff like ADF, Isra AID, JDIF etc realy don't give me any reason to trust Israel. Without their Zionist game Earth will be better place. Fuck them all. Every single jew on Earth could die tommorow if you ask me. I did not kill anyone in death camps. I don't have any guilt about holohoax.

Being triggered is not an argument

Not an argument

Killing your allies doesn't make you win

You're just assuming all Jews are bad for virtually zero reason.

>Jews destroyed nationalism
Many Jews are nationalists and support nationalism not only in Israel but across the West.

me allies?
I mean, sure weve got dealing with the jews but hues arent burgers.
few years ago and we were baling with Ahmadinejad

>Killing your allies doesn't make you win
White have no allies.

>You're just assuming all Jews are bad for virtually zero reason.
I don't care if all Jews are bad. I know some of them are fine. I don't care about it. I just don't trust them. Not all niggers are bad, not all muslims are bad. Whatever.

I realy care only about future of white Europe. I don't have blind hate for every jew on Earth. But they are not my allies.

Attached: fca.jpg (800x533, 99K)

In a war between equivalent powers, the one with more allies will win.