Are we all going to be DOXXED on day?

I wonder sometimes. While I shitpost Anonymously here, thinking I'm safe. There's always this thought in the back of my mind. That one day, there is going to be a law written that demands the confiscation of all inbound IP logs into sites like Jow Forums.

And that our names will go into a massive database. And a complete history will be able to be searched with our name and IP addy.

It would be the perfect killshot. Just saying. My life as I know it would be FUCKED forever.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-04-06-at-11.57.09-AM.png (739x728, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>And that our names will go into a massive database

Been living under a rock? Snowden already showed that this has been fact for decades.

I also wonder. If anyone that has ever posted here, decides to run for public office. Do the Feds come to you with your Jow Forums chat logs and say "Think again Frendo"....??

What do you think the massive happening will be?
Everyone will be able to see everyone's history.

Yes. We will. But the doxing will cause normies to reeeeeee! When the first dead teen turns up.

want to know how I can tell you're a liberal trying to pose as one of us?

Great job, if the faggots mods weren't aware of such a devastating plan then they're gonna be now aren't they, dick hole

>Implying I don't verbally "shit post" all the time, anyways

Jow Forums has been a FBI honeypot since Moot sold it out to them in 2012

you are late to the tea party

It will happen one day unless the common folk start to get educated and fight back.
So yeah it's inevitable given enough time.

>want to know how I can tell you're a liberal trying to pose as one of us?

I'm legit worried. It's been on my mind. I know how it looks, but I was thinking how FUCKED people would be. The most massive dox of all time. I'd have to move to the fucking woods and eat squirrels and shit.

If you have some disposable cash, spend it on a private proxy or on some not-well-known VPN that probably doesn't have it's IP addresses blocked on Jow Forums yet. That's where you start if you are concerned.

You know how many people post here? Jow Forums might be the silent majority.

Dude, its too late. I literally said shit that would BURY me, within the first hour of even coming to Jow Forums 2 years ago

Or they hold them to bribe you later. Gonna have to go full Trump from the start to be immune.

I know what you mean. I'm in the same boat. If somebody had the logs of the shit I used to post on /b/ back in 2008 I'd be exiled from the planet.

the reddit spacing, user. it is a very easy way to spot them

They'll think I'm schizophrenic, since I alter my views based on incoming information. I've posted as a great number of things at various points in my life. I think most will have the same type of 'history'.

It's why i'm not overly concerned. Yah, I've had my moments. Yes, I keep on working and learning. That's my responsibility as a human.

He probably gave them an admin account long before that. Just to deal with all the cp.

If everyone is doxxed, then no one is doxxed.

What will happen is people will see that there are hundreds of millions of people that agree with them.

gas the kikes race war now

Yeah, i'ts an inevitability

don't you obfuscate your true beliefs with judicious amounts of shitposting? Best thing to do is to advocate for something in one thread and then take the complete oppose side in another, treat this place as a creative writing forum with kernels of truth sprinkled throughout

Yup its a matter of of time. They got my email& and probably name during the red ice hack. The real shit will be every sentence ive posted here thanks to windows key logger and google spyware. Ev written some horrible shit and will probably go to the gulags. It was worth the lols though

faggots

This is important. LARPing as CTR/SB or a commie every now and then for keks will save us from the aforementioned

so what I have 0 social media presence and work a shit job, I don't really care do u?

IP addresses are dynamically assigned. They're meaningless without the logs and account records from your ISP.
And even then, the account holder isn't necessarily the poster.

What do you think redpol/ we are all larping as commies once a week for plasible deniability

Welcome to 2006 /b/ user

Everyone at TRS will be doxxed as Mike Peinovich Attorney at Law bungles his case. Delete your posts and your account while you can to control the damage!

Attached: 1529094967392.jpg (433x505, 32K)

We are ALL on a list my friend, since years back trust me.

>the reddit spacing, user. it is a very easy way to spot them

Will you FUCK OFF with this Red.dit shit.

We're all on a naughty list from this site and all the other shitholes we've visted on the internet. it's unlikely to be published though.

I'M SO CONCERNED RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR CONCERN.

Attached: B08796F6-77F8-460B-966E-05A1C905EB95.jpg (1024x423, 76K)

Deep cocern intensifies...

who is this what happened? why is he in a wheelchair?

>dox every anonymous racist online at once
>all of the sudden they realize that there are tens of millions of them in America alone
The Left would have to be appallingly stupid to do this even if it were possible

The left should be very careful who they choose to dox. Once we have nothing to lose we have nothing to discourage us from slaughtering leftists.

We're all just LARPing here, don't you know that?

If I'm doxxed, I'm prepared to not apologize, but double down.

I didn't mean it Mr. Shecklestein, please don't fire me, I have kids, my life is ruined, NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1524746570982.jpg (1600x1456, 168K)

It would be a mistake on their behalf.

Suddenly thousands if not 100s of thousands of mostly young men would have nothing to lose. They most likely couldn't arrest us all so they would push us all to extremes.

Nations spend a lot of money to ensure young men are kept in check, if we lose faith in society and are pushed too far we can change the society itself via revolution.

Not LARPing, Jow Forums obviously couldn't alone but it would be risky nonetheless.

Eventually well have nothing to loose anyway. Its the nature of white genocide and the struggle that is life.

What will happen is people will see that were all fucked in the head.

>Doxx young kids on the internet after their views are nearly mainstream
>a bunch of regular families get pissed because their kids get expelled and fired
>some nig murders a channel user
>even worse if he’s a baste nonhuwyte or baste black man
>ultranationalism goes mainstream

Attached: download.gif (400x166, 1.56M)

this
if i ever get doxxed i'll have no reason not to go full 1488 and go start a hate compound in the woods complete with an AK-47 factory and an army of teenage concubines

Attached: autism-switch.jpg (448x227, 15K)

>law written
As if liberals will ever be able to pass another law.

I will go on a rape spree. Complete with fritzel cellar and silence of the lamb lotion

>We're all just LARPing here, don't you know that?

Yeah I totally love Israel and Mexicans...I was just joking guys

wtf Hungary
you kill the muslims you don't fuck them

I wish i was black

They already have your name and address, it’s already too late we live under big brother now.

>doxing us all
(((They))) would fuck over some pretty powerful people if they did that. It will never happen. Besides the fall out from the rich and powerful, ruining the lives of millions of average people isn't a good plan for kikes who value a decent lifespan.

Attached: PD good aim.jpg (720x960, 116K)

Perhaps I could rape once a day... moldilocks. I couldwash and shave her

Yeah I really need to start using this with VPN+Tor.
If doxxed I'm young enough that I could say I was just fucking around though. I'm only fucked if I keep using this site past my early 20s.

getting doxed wouldn't affect me much in such a white country hick area. the guys at work already call me hitler. you gotta drop those red pills irl step your game up

idk personally i support using the death penalty for rapists

I don't fucking care because I am not a coward and I have the honor to not be ashamed of believing in the simple idea of preserving my people.

protip: EVERYONE is on the threat matrix and posting here only puts you higher on the threat matrix but most likely no where near the top unless you post direct threats like assassination, etc.

thankfully, while the databases are huge and the computers are super fast the people operating them and deciding on the algorithms are incompetent retards whose best excuse for losing the election was 'da russians posted memes on da facebook!!!!!!!!!'

dont worry that they have the very tools needed to destroy us because they are too incompetent to utilize them properly.

Attached: rezied.png (1000x539, 559K)

It's possible, they just won't do it. There are ways they could do it now.

It's the same reason Youtube lets tons of alt-right content stay up, even today. If something like that happened, it would be big enough to force many people onto an alternative platform.

Doxing everybody IRL would just allow Jow Forums users to become friends with their fellow users in their area, and band together for safety as their lives are attacked. This isn't desirable.

>>all of the sudden they realize that there are tens of millions of them in America alone
And they're the ones who keep the lights on for the radical leftists to spew their ideological garbage.

Are you serious?

Do you not know that you're already doxxed down to the last shit you took?

Youre a fag. Rape is a weapon. I Dont really know if its my thing, but i would find out. If i dont like it i will still do it for the cause.

You’re already doxed and recorded.

They already know everything about you if they wished so. Everything is recorded on the internet by agencies. However, the moment they start jailing people for their opinions on the internet is the day we should all rise up and murder the fuck out of (((them))).

if all right wing poltards took to the streets there would be problems because hidden amongst the weebs and canadians and jewish shills there are some pretty badass white fellows here that they fear. they definitely watch us and date mine and such but a lot of crazy people here kind of muddy the waters about the extent of it

Attached: shills.jpg (1000x1248, 562K)

Exactly. Strength in numbers frens. This underwater basket weaving forum is the only place where ppl can practice shitposting in peace. I just wandered in here for the memes.

Attached: 1523010329488.png (500x382, 65K)

This.
OP is a stupid faggot.

No amount of washing and shaving will tuck the roast beef back in though.

I pray those fucks try and come after me. I've got my blackness as my ultimate weapon!

There's so many of us and so much shit is said that it would be difficult to actually stand out.

Suggesting that you are considering a suicide rampage or assassination as you say would be a quick way to get to the top lol.

But yeah people who have read about Snowden shouldn't be surprised at anything whatsoever.

I never thought of it that way. Right wing friendship squads when

It won't matter because by the time they find it necessary to go for this Orwellian law, public opinion will be so far shifted to the right that most of our opinions won't be seen as controversial or even that uncommon. We will be the status quo by then.
Ironically this is because Jow Forums is shifting the narrative. So we are essentially ensuring our own survival.

Delusional. Nobody fucking cares about the island of misfit toys.

He means publicly obviously.

If there was a database that anyone could search by name, e.g. you would lose your job etc.

Yeah because making politically active people have nothing to lose by ruining their career is going to go over well.

Nigger

1. This is probably already happening. Jow Forums has been using Google's reCaptcha for a while and thus enabling them to collect metadata about stuff like when we post on the site. Also 2. If everyone here gets doxxed, I think people would be surprised at who posts on this site and it would become an undeniable fact that decent people agree with far right ideas. Plus your name would most likely be buried under hundreds of celebrities

Deny it all.
Period.
Wasn't me

rape is why your people are so ugly. you're the fag slant eyed vodka nigger

Attached: 1517806633559.jpg (720x405, 145K)

Mate we're soldiers fighting a war of survival. There's only two paths from here. Victory or death.

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

dox yourself

come out and let people know that you support trump

anything less is cuckery
i've gained 22,000 followers after i decided to stop caring what normie fucks think

It's like they want us to be IRL friends!

No. Double down.

That's why all the shit I've posted here was in jest.

R-right FBI?

just use TOR instead faggot

Yeah. My kid wanted to order some chemistry shit to make something about melting metal and I was like "uhh...I'm probably on a watch list for my political posts so get your uncle to order that for you." I could just see ATF kicking my door in over that silly shit.

Attached: U5dt5wEDUL8dozyBcCES3LSvbRyRgiU_1680x8400.jpg (437x442, 28K)

>cnn: user here's a mega folder of all the times you typed nigger what do you have to say
>user: lol it's Jow Forums nigger pls
the end

Attached: 60416613_p0.jpg (373x376, 48K)

This is the only true answer.

Your irl persona and Jow Forums persona should only be marginally different. If you're hiding your true opinions then why the fuck are you even political?
When someone bluepilled brings up their retarded political opinions, I make sure to tell them why they're wrong. And if they are a dumbass who don't listen to facts and sanity, that's their problem. But if we gain a new convert, then that day was a good day.

That's the good thing.
Literally nobody would be interested in what I think.

Our great-grandfathers had their legs rot off in trenches. Our grandfathers crashed to earth at terminal velocity. Our struggle is far more bearable and it must be carried. It is merciless. It is irrevocable.

Attached: rothschild.jpg (600x430, 39K)

Yeah dude, dox enough people and you've basically created a militia headcount list. Most of those people would be armed and irrationally hungry for blood.

nah

Wait.. People are actually serious here?

Oh man I’m on a government TV! I hope I had a permit to shitpost on the Internet. Better not say anything naughty of the glow in the dark niggers will come after me.

I do agree that the government logs this. I’m guessing they are so afraid that they need to know every thought from everyone before (((they))) in the DNC assume control.

You are not a man. You ar3 the 56% mongrel meme that cant get erect to other shit than wipping yourself to blood every night praising pope faggot