Trump is worshiped as god in India

Why poos do shit like this?
youtu.be/vAEP-FhFGmA

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-26-23-15-55-875_com.google.android.youtube.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki
huffingtonpost.in/2016/03/03/donald-trump-hindus_n_9371408.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fVAOpFstIIs
youtube.com/watch?v=8uQBkPkMosc
youtube.com/watch?v=NdaCd12HaCE
youtube.com/watch?v=V-mntxW0FPw
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
youtube.com/watch?v=E1QiSi0_kTo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=JPxrGDIbrUU
youtube.com/watch?v=qzPH2m6XTbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to be honest I have a pretty similar secret shrine in my closet

You aight, pooboys

Attached: 1521697820212.gif (300x200, 315K)

Thanks for the keks.

i love hows it all the village's women participate

they recognize Trump's meme powers, probably a modern version of some foundational poo deity

wtf poos are based af

because Trump is filled with the spirit of our Lord

LEFTARDS UNIRONICALLY TRIGGERED BY THIS

Attached: Untitled.png (1032x235, 22K)

This is retarded. Even I don't understand why people do this. You are allowed to do a pooja (fire ritual) for safety and prosperity of someone but this is next level retardation. Some do it innocently others do it intentionally but both bring a bad name to my religion.

>You are allowed to do a pooja
>pooja

Attached: 1529947701698.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

These look like village people. They aren't even educated enough to scam someone over the phone. They probably can't even speak english.

Yes. What's wrong with that?

I could have written it puja

Pics or it doesn't exist

A synonym to that would be yajna

poo

Our memes always grow into reality

Attached: scatsat.png (1346x669, 109K)

probably something to do with the muslim ban or attacking pakistan

Doesn't your religion allow even atheism? Why do you have a problem with that?

They think he's Kalki

I have a small Trump shrine in my home with a statue of him and some other effects set up in my kitchen, I look at it when I make coffee every morning

The Indians are our ally against democrat trash like yourself

If we live in a simulation where thought can affect reality then Trump is brilliant pandering to the 1 billion strong poo's.

>see great power
>bow before it to share in it

How do you think 22 year old spotty Oxford graduates were ruling 20 million natives each for like two centuries?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki

huffingtonpost.in/2016/03/03/donald-trump-hindus_n_9371408.html

pooja in the looja

Really? That is high praise.

Trump IS a God.

Attached: 1512120778607.jpg (680x1156, 157K)

Because my religion is not an ashram for new Gods to pop up. And many people do get angry seeing these things. Where are the books? Where are the scriptures? I can see Trump in front of my eyes. He is a great man no doubt but no God unless he performs extraordinary miracles.

Yes atheists are allowed. In the olden days there used to be open debates between atheists and theists. Whoever lost had join the opposite side and if that person was a scholar and had students under him then he had to instruct them too to join the winner's side.

Is world peace an extraordinary miracle?

Because he is hardline against Radical Islam, do recall the Mumbai Massacre and almost every Indo Pakistani War since the 1940's

Ah that could be a possible reason. Even I didn't think of that. But I don't think he is. Because his white horse and sword is missing.

Indian people can be really weird.
I was on an exchange program as a student in New Delhi. Went shopping solo, to quickly buy some alcohol for me and my roommates. I left for my apartment when I got approached by mom with her daughter. She asked me if I could help her daughter get pregnant, because her boyfriend couldn't do it.
>Just. What. The. Fuck.

Attached: 1529614292016.jpg (768x1024, 129K)

Pooja in Looja XDDD

Watch him as he rains cow piss on trump's face.

How many times will you post this pasta?

Yes. And that is what Kalki Avatar will do.

Attached: 1513212363687.jpg (1400x1903, 301K)

Attached: 1511141769192.png (1306x404, 77K)

Let me tear the band aid off. This will hurt me but people even name their daughters Pooja. It's a female name.

Looks like a south Indian to me. It's very typical of these people to deify anything and everything. baka We should've genocided the Dravidians when we had the chance.

There are other descriptions of Kalki though. His white horse and fiery sword could be air force one/white house, and fiery sword nuclear weapons/US military might.

Prosperity Gods.
There are pacific islanders who still worship a random American marine from WWII because 70 odd years ago he told them he would come back with supplies.

Let's see. Who knows what will happen. But there is surely divine power from all good people behind Trump. Christians pray for him. Hindus pray for him.

Have you seen how everyone who goes against him gets hit with the Trump curse?

Attached: trump coronation ceremony.jpg (1200x630, 153K)

I would love to have India as our strongest ally. Fuck the German Empire of Rome and all of it's countries.
Go America! Go India!

youtube.com/watch?v=fVAOpFstIIs

youtube.com/watch?v=8uQBkPkMosc

youtube.com/watch?v=NdaCd12HaCE

youtube.com/watch?v=V-mntxW0FPw

youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

Attached: 1520651249511.jpg (1121x1964, 1.01M)

Good people from all over the world want to see Trump succeed.

Your gods does pop out every now and then why do you think their numbers went upto 36 crore from 33 crore.

>worshipping the God Emperor
wtf i like Indians now

Attached: god-emperor.jpg (569x366, 109K)

you forgot the part about your potency

>pooja

Will Pajeets ever learn?

Attached: 5b266540fc7e93cf1e8b4579.jpg (900x506, 105K)

The ones hardest on Trump are blacks and gays for really no reason at all. It has made me firmly believe those two groups are demons sent from hell.

It's a mistranslation. The scriptures said there "33 koti". The word koti used to mean types. So there are 33 Gods in total. Koti in slang/street language means crore because that's the way people use it now.

Worshipping a motorbike in rajasthan(north india). North indians are as much bad. Thank you come again.

Attached: used_cars6.jpg (1280x720, 289K)

>he doesn't have shrines in every room already.
>he doesn't offer chick-fil-a nuggets and waffle fries to his Trump shrine every day
>he doesn't offer the blood of stray cats and dogs to ebola chan every week
>he doesn't offer Milk to his Hitler bedroom shrine every day
Fucking kekistani faggots

Attached: shrine.jpg (474x355, 32K)

libshits turning into unironic racists over this:

comments are all
>look at these disgusting subhuman brown people worshipping trump
>stupid indians, they are idiots lololol
>dumb low-iq savages, worshipping drumpf they are so ignorant unlike me, i'm so enlightened because i am white and voted for hilldawg!
>stupid black indians didn't vote for bernie like i did because im so much smarter and more progressive!!!

This isn't worship, it's more like blessing it, making it auspicious

Why no mention of Mr. Nosenstein?

Attached: 1508634784397.jpg (941x960, 111K)

>nuggets
tendies are the proper offering

Forgive my blasphemy, Kek. I will order the "strips" from now on. Are those the chick-fil-a equivalent for tendies?

Dude. That is a photo from a yajna. I did it to my car too. The guy who owns the bike probably even drew a swastika on the headlight because that is a part of the yajna.

Spot the swastika.

Attached: car-puja.jpg (750x430, 70K)

>pooja

Attached: pepexd.jpg (500x495, 60K)

No doubt! They can poo in my loo any day.

A white alpha male is so much better then a lower caste poo that he is actually a god in the comparison. So like the cargo cult primitives they worship him in the hope that oneday he will bestow gibs on the lesser creatures.

I don't see how that's any different from youtube.com/watch?v=E1QiSi0_kTo

Good they support Trump because it can help nationalism rise in other countries. But worship is a bit too far.

>when the maga kicks in

Attached: pooinwhitehouse.jpg (1907x1058, 174K)

Don't disrespect my Gods. Did I disrespect yours?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=JPxrGDIbrUU

Didnt he just cut their gibs that we apparently send to India?

Google "bullet baba" this bike is some sort of deity to these people. That's why they worship him.

Attached: IMG_1449_1.jpg (640x480, 144K)

I like these parts of American culture. If I ask my friends or someone to pump up each other's spirits by doing these kinds of things they'll think I'm a weirdo.

White hippies in california have a better understanding of hinduism than 90% of rural uneducated India. They don't understand the deeper levels and just do autistic rituals in a superstitious way. Basic bitch hinduism has contributed to the current Lefty mindrot because they think that because our eternal essence is the same we shouldn't have closed borders or boundaries of any sort. Indians support Trump because they know that Muslims are fucking shit and need to GTFO

It*

They worship Anglos and Aryans like Trump, not some slavic mongol taped babies like yourself, you lesser white. Go clean my toilet

Damn. I searched it and it was true. This is really bad. But they aren't praying to the motorcycle though. They are praying to the guy who died and whose spirit helps travelers and protects them from accidents.

Did you do it?

Not my fault that your fellow indians worship even a toilet. perhaps you should exterminate the lesser castes so they stop embarassing other indians?

Ikr there some weird shit show behind this but How could his spirit save travelers from accident when he couldn't save himself from accident.

Yeah that is true but the hippies also take it to the extreme. Like they will don robes and change their names. Hinduism does not promote that. You are allowed to live a normal life, in fact encouraged to but ((ISKON)) acts like a brainwashing cult

No they are my countrymen and my countrymen are my brothers. I will never do that to them.

Idk. Motorcycle Jesus?

(Bad joke. Sorry Christians. Didn't mean to offend. Let this one slide and don't turn this into whose religion is better convo. As the muslims say, "To you be your religion and to me be mine" (but don't practice it))

>slavic mongol babies
>go clean my toilet
Retarded 56% burger, I have a belgian flag. What is slavic mongol or toilet cleaning about belgium? Learn to read a map, you sad excuse for a tub of lard! If you want to insult me, then the accepted standard is to say that my opinion doesn't count because I'm for a non-country.

What's the difference between normative Hinduism and Iskon really? I'm not looking into converting, but I like hindu chants and stories. The only temples around me are hare krishna.

Lmao this wasn't even a religious debate but okay.

>No they are my countrymen and my countrymen are my brothers. I will never do that to them.
Then you will be mocked for the rest of your life. But hey, keep the hope up! It will probably be a very short life, as you will most likely get run over by a retarded poo while youa re taking a poo next to the road. Or perhaps you will die from just getting near that disgusting open sewer you guys call a holy river. Althought calling it a sewer is too nice, sewers aren't generally filled rotting indians.

But...He is...a God Emperor...
I’m confused.
You guys don’t know this?

Attached: 1BB315E2-107B-4792-B9E8-C118E6765ABF.jpg (1024x701, 124K)

They have taken one book, the Gita, and completely disregarded all other scriptures. And on top of that I find their behavior very cultish. If you go there then only go for learning. If they ask you to do things you think that a normal person would not do then stop going.

This is my favorite chant - youtube.com/watch?v=qzPH2m6XTbw

Don't worry about the length. It's only long because it is repeated again and again. It will make you feel blissful for sure if you close your eyes and listen.

I will take the arrows gladly.

>No they are my countrymen and my countrymen are my brothers. I will never do that to them.
But you would oppress them in name of caste, seriously how could you poos can go such low.

They are not worshiping him. They are blessing him you retards.

>Motorcycle Jesus
Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Attached: 9378E758-F2D4-442E-96E8-A7F4098A7CB8.jpg (350x308, 33K)

Also, wait, I forgot this completely for a moment, the jews completely infiltrated it and edited the books which they publish after the original leader of the movement passed away. So don't go there.

>implying there is any significant difference
Only the US, UK, and Nordic countries matter. The rest are literal shithole. My ancedtors invented computer and internet you are using right now, not your dirty lesser ancestors. You are welcome!

Nobody is oppressed now bro. The scripture that was the basis of our law was orally passed. So people in middle of the chain edited it. But the earliest of the earliest books like Gita, Vedas, etc contradict with those laws.

It was collective effort of many people from different races you mutt. It's not like la creatura woke up one day and figure out everything.

Attached: images (9).jpg (384x384, 27K)

>collective effort
Personally I would choose my words more carefully if I was trying to hide being a commie.

Though you are technically right.

Be honest, you just hate us belgians because you are fat and we invented the Body mass Index so people could easily shame you for being unhealthy.
PS: you use products with plastics and like using roads? Guess what, belgians invented the first plastic and we invented asphalt. We also made the saxophone, the birth control pill, cricket (brits always get triggered when they learn that flemish weavers brought the game to the uk), par tof the internet (Robert Cailliau, who also created the first Mac browser so he probably was a fag), the Internal combustion engine, synthetic rubber, the methode used to produce sodium carbonate in industrial quantities, your atlas ICBM was designed by a belgian, a whole bunch of chemicals and medicines and who know what other crap got invented or created by a belgian. Keep in mind that we where for a long time one of the richest regions in the world. Before the germans fucked us up in ww1 we had a very rich industry thanks to being the second country in the world to industrialise.I think that even with our tiny population we where the 4th or 5th largest economy in the world thatnks to our massive industry. Naturally the germans stole or destroyed everything during the occupation. Germans are the jews of europe.