I HATE Donald J. Trump

I HATE Donald J. Trump

Attached: 3D97A36F-8692-46AC-819D-99B5397F692B.jpg (789x460, 45K)

Attached: 1514063041063.jpg (535x535, 35K)

Learn to love

You ever talked to him?

Fuck you

He needs to learn to love first.

Why would I?

You should learn to love. For example you should love your own White race

Attached: Trump Pepe.gif (800x732, 684K)

Is your ass pain just too much to bear from him kicking it daily? You're going to hate him more in November when his party gains seats in both the House and Senate.
You should just tune out and fuck off, it's only going to get worse for you from here.

I love you too user.

Doctors HATE him!

Learn tolerance

Samesies.

I am tolerant. He is not. I will never be tolerant of someone who attacks undocumented immigrants, Muslim refugees, trans people, women, the poor, the disabled, and other minorities. I will never be tolerant of a president who attacks our allies, freedom of speech, and freedom of the press. I will never be tolerant of a president who allowed Bannon, Miller, and Gorka into the White House. I will never be tolerant of a president who refuses to condemn white supremacists.

We are going to take back the house and the senate.

Can you articulate a persuasive argument as to why we should too?
Listen up, lefty faggot: all liberalism is born of low self esteem. If you weren't a useless leftard nigger, you would be proud of your people, your ancestors, and your native land, and you would be a conservative. Yet here you are.

>I am tolerant
>I will never be tolerant
Fuckin kek

Love
Trump's
Hate

I'm glad that you were successfully convinced of relinquishing your survival instinct, didn't even have to use brain magnets

We get it, you're retarded.

hes going to shit all over your dreams

lol

He and his supporters make me ashamed to be a white American.

That's a shame.
You should try not doing that.

>make me ashamed to be a white American.
Why? Your identity is defined from the affirmation of others?

Sorry but there is literally no reason to be intolerance. That’s just illogical and morally wrong.

He should try not being a fascist.

You should try not being a bigot.

You fucking spastic vermin will be wiped away from this great nation...
Get ready times are changing..

Attached: 1528145492428s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>I will NOT TOLERATE INTOLERANCE!
bigot

>Get ready times are changing
I know. Into a fascist hellscape. Basically they are turning into a big pile of shit.

Its annoying when someone uses your tactics against you isnt it knee jerk virtue signaling tard

Attached: 1525407655836.jpg (480x480, 39K)

I cannot be bigoted against someone who wants to erase me and my community for his own bigoted reasons. Just stop.

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck the GOP. If you voted for him fuck you too. I voted for Obama. I voted for Hillary. I will be voting in 2018 and I am voting for Kamala Harris in 2020.

Drumpf is Frend uwu

Attached: image_25_copia.jpg (1144x645, 89K)

Attached: lul.jpg (678x616, 65K)

Go to bed Hillary

Attached: 13752380515594.jpg (461x532, 91K)

>attacks undocumented immigrants,
ILLEGAL.. fixed that for you. and gfy

>but muh blue wave!!!

Attached: 5DCA29BE-3864-479F-9885-7939686B7AFE.gif (742x880, 152K)

Attached: fine-decoration-gold-star-picture-stock-photo-zentilia-8318731.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

Are you cucks still butthurt over losing something?

Attached: 1528828656529.jpg (365x346, 16K)

yeah? so?

Attached: trump eat a bag.jpg (552x679, 49K)

Funny, that's how we feel about minorities at this point. Even the ones who don't openly advocate for violence against whites don't speak up against their own kind when they do.

These people wish nothing good for us so any hate we have towards them could not conceivably be bigotry, those feelings are completely Justified. Minorities only look at whites as a meal ticket.

Here's the thing...People vote with their wallet...Good Economy, Good wages...Yeah ok kiddo. The only people complaining are the ones that Dont Work. You have a job, Right user?

Sage, slide, bait thread

k thanks for sharing

Attached: unhealthy salt.webm (720x480, 1.7M)

Wasting precious energy on hate. Sad.

Go back to tumblr

What’s wrong with fascism

>I'm a whiny impotent faggot: the post

Attached: 4AF385E9-8E48-45D7-B294-B804BCE432A7.jpg (905x600, 62K)

If fascist “hellscape” means money then I’m down

lamest fucking president of all time.
literally if someone made Pat Boone a fucking punk rebel. Its really fucking stupid.

kewl

I bet that's not the only reason you're ashamed of yourself

I hate POTUS. No matter who's nominated, they're either sold or about to as soon as they get the throne. It pretty much goes for every political victor. They're all created and programmed to create this fake duality in which you either go pro team A or pro team B. Typical Divide Et Impera.