Jow Forums side effects

I frequently visit pol since 2014. For the past year i visit pol 1 to 3 times daily. Is it possible that this caused my personal isolation? I can’t bearly talk to people anymore. i find them extremely annoying boring and degenerate. Even loved ones i start to despise. Could this be through my excessive pol use? If so did you notice similar side effects?

Attached: 7D697F3A-2D37-44FD-B0D2-5C9EF3FA9D59.jpg (550x621, 28K)

Attached: d9e.jpg (600x515, 50K)

Let the red pill enhance your life, not consume it

Attached: truth.png (800x1182, 443K)

As a /pol /(non retarded) user you are intrigued by topics about politics. But ordinary people usually avoid talking about politics, because it's too polarizing. Therefore to avoid conflict, avoid discussing politics.

atleast i’m not a leaf that uses a meme flag.

>Jow Forums
>non retarded
o im laffin

>/v/
kek.
Here you go OP.

Attached: 1509180056592.jpg (1488x476, 83K)

>I can’t bearly talk to people anymore. i find them extremely annoying boring and degenerate. Even loved ones i start to despise
fucking this.

Attached: 1524253892435.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Attached: image.jpg (1242x887, 1.04M)

You're having trouble, because your bottling up the redpills. You have to release some steam and share some with the people around you. Just don't go overboard and burn them. Try this:
Be completely upfront and honest with your beliefs.
Example: I don’t think the holocaust happened
Tell them that you know it’s a wild conspiracy theory and that don’t want to believe what you believe it anymore
However, insist that it isn’t as simple as not believing it anymore.
You’ve been lead to believe things a certain way.
Say: “If I show you why I believe the way I do, will you help me to refute it? That’s all I want.”
+Could ask a leading question
Example: Are you Anti-semitic? No. Well I’ve got to be honest with you, I am. *gasp* but I don’t want to be anti-semitic anymore. etc...
For this to work, you have to have enough information on the topic to basically prove it. You can start with proving niggers are terrible, image will help.

Attached: 1528752366312.gif (3780x3355, 3.04M)

sometimes i wonder if you find the finest human beings on this godforsaken nip
board. But then again if you met them in real life they probably wouldn’t be that great after all. fucking tragedy.

I was always like that.

i partly did this to friends. they seemed shocked and devastated. They never called me again ever since.

When you meet people in real life, you come with all your pre-made ideas based on the person's look. Here we don't even know who the fuck we're talking too. Somtimes you can quickly see your interlocutor is a complete clueless tool, but fuck, I come upon way more interesting points and opinions here, than in real life.
To be fully honest, I have a decent life, most my needs are met (by myself), but I wish Jow Forums was real.

Just don't talk about it, no need to bring politics where it's unnecesary. Leave your friends be and if one day their curiosity sparks about it, tell them with glee

True, it's the ultimate way of not judging the book by it's cover, no one knows you except the FBI here, and who knows if you're a glownigger or a robot though?
People here are absolutely more honest here since they don't have a reputation to sacrifice, since everyone is 'masked' here no one knows who's on the other side of the screen, and thus everyone can speak with an open mind, ID changes with every thread too, so you'll never leave any traces

I also find it funny how we keep bashing diversity when we already have ethnicities from different continents talking with each other in this very thread, Jow Forums is truly the first digital gestalt consciousness that somehow bridges race and creed with the gasoline that is politics

Don't overdose on Jow Forums. You will never be able to leave it, or something similar to it entirely. You will always be searching for the next real level of truth, or next conspiracy to go down the rabbit hole on. Embrace it, but do other shit too. Starting a family is the best possible way to balance yourself out. You simply can't overdose on Jow Forums when you have responsibilities and other people to care for.

No, you were always defective and just want something other than your own failings to blame it on. The truth is you succumbed to your own failings instead of moving past them.

We've all been there, but the nonfaggots of us didn't blink when we gazed upon the void. You are weak of character and will, and you only have yourself to blame.

Then those kikes don't deserve to be your friend. Try joining one of Jow Forums's discords if you need some support. I'm pretty sure there is a /sig/ one.

this is the most tolerant place to all ideas and people out there.

Stop projecting

Stay mad that you are a weakling of the mind just like OP. I'm sure if you continue to hate on the world baselessly like this it will all work itself out and you'll magically find all the answers you keep failing to find.

this. hard to swollow at my age.

The problem with Jow Forums is that it provides something that smart, open-minded people generally don’t have in life - a semblance of a peer group with which to share ideas. Once you’ve acclimated to having this sort of conversation available to you at all times, the sort of bullshit conversations you more easily tolerated in the past can no longer be simply humored because you’ve realized that having to sublimate yourself to that is WHAT KEEPS YOU DOWN.

The best approach is to figure out what your real needs outside of that type of connection are and to seek out people who connect with you in those areas (hobbies, work, physical attraction, etc). It is such a mindfuck for the intelligent in our culture to be actually able to speak freely with people on their own level that you end up having to reconfigure your entire life and worldview as a result. That is what Jow Forums does to you. It really has little to do with the politics you find here.

Attached: CB305A8D-E1E8-4054-8935-9BF6A1BCADAE.jpg (454x435, 34K)

Again projecting. I just came back from the doctor with my wife from our 20 week ultrasound and have a healthy white baby on the way. She wants as many as she can pump out to help expand the white race. WTF are YOU doing? Trashing people on Jow Forums because you have no fucking life.

Cool story m8.
OP came back and agreed with me, so it looks like your projecting comment was really you just projecting.
Weird how that always works out that way isn't it?

I have begun using Greentext in my verbal speech patterns. It's kind of wierd since
I do it without even noticing.

>thinking my post was bashing on OP and not a wake up call that he was practically begging someone to give him.
Its like you don't even understand the basics of human need. Our fellow faggot OP needed a swift kick in the ass, knew thats what he needed, and went and sought it out.
These are Jow Forums self help threads. You aren't from here if you don't get our culture.

swift kick won‘t probably do it but thanks anyway.

>shrek poster

Please, kill yourself.

I said myfacewhen a couple days ago out loud in conversation. Got to take a break from here.

Attached: lefrog.png (706x591, 239K)

Its a start OP, you'll get it together, you're just in a rut.
How long you stay there is entirely up to you brosef.

Trump 2020
>he will make Jow Forums real

I am not the typical lonely autistic faggot that posts here, but you guys are needed in this battle. You also need alpha Chads like me to actually run shit in the real world to make things better for you. We will breed and make white babies and raise them with conservative values. Teach them how to hunt and survive so they can help your scrawny ass out when the time comes. We are the silent and the thankless that created this country, and the same ones that will save it. Hopefully you play a part.

It’s a useful manner of expression

Based
Faggot

memeflag

Attached: 72D940D7-24CA-4905-8118-25BCDEA47061.jpg (516x1024, 102K)

Hating loved ones is a leftist trait. How many times have you seen some cuck say they've cut ties with their family for voting Trump? The same thing was said here with cucks who voted Remain.
A strong family means you can have strong relations with each other and that means you're working as a unit with people you share the strongest of bonds with - your own flesh and blood. Goys don't understand this, that's why they're goys, but Jews understand this and that's why they try to destroy the nuclear family in any white country, but strongly keep that nuclear family within their own. A family is a foundation to build a better, stronger structure, don't either of you know what happened to the mug who built his house upon the sand, no foundation or fuck all?
Neither of you specified that you despise family members, but should that be the case then what benefit could either of you be to a larger collective? How much could I trust my life in either of your hands when I know both of you have turned your back on your own family who you share much more in common with than you do with me, and it's something that doesn't change like the wind like opinions and allegiances?
I suggest you reflect otherwise you're both going to be the burden you're trying to get away from. Should it be the case that you were talking about family and the OP isn't some sneaky mountain Jew.

No i will never leave them hanging and always support them regardless what. But you can hate members of your family nevertheless.

Why not starting "redpilling" your friends family.
You can make friends and then try to share your opinions, maybe you could find someone who agrees with your views.

Surely you could find something to do with others that is mutually rewarding. If so, then just do that.

i find the same thing. I cant relate to anyone anymore. i speak my mind and people look at you like your crazy because theyre so brainwashed. i have no desire to be friends with a person unless they are redpilled.

It’s not strange to lack interest in talking to completely brainwashed robots.

i don’t know. isn’t that itself pretty ignorant. i have a lot or nearly exclusively leafty friends. ironically they would and have quit their friendship. i never would to that to somebody with different views unless they want me dead for my beliefs. But then again sometimes i want them in a camp for their retarded beliefs but that’s only temporary.

>”This place isn’t fun, you have no stories to tell”
>Implying normies don’t spend 90 percent of their time talking about random shit they see on social media/tv

>only really valuable and spot on post
>0 replies
Never change, Jow Forums.

Same here.
Still find some nexus with the people I like/love and new people.

Most of my time I spent it by myself, searching for knowledge and some fun, exercising and I have a dog.

I live now in a town between mountains since a couple of months.

Life is good.

Attached: 3b6dd04eb9ebb956984dc067e12aa6f0--spanish-guard-dog.jpg (373x500, 74K)

This is a good explanation.

Attached: perro-de-presa-canario-725x345.jpg (725x345, 43K)

this. i was typing reply but then my phone rang and my reply got deleted. to lazy to retype. but yeah true quality post.

Kek

Found the kike

>meme flag
o im laffin

>mfw IRL

Attached: images.jpg (421x315, 28K)

Its what happens. Your now one of the few. Once redpilled, you see things for what they are, not what they appear to be. Use it to your advantage. Become a jedi.

Attached: 1529875720215.png (640x872, 395K)

Many Jow Forums users suffer from a lack of exposure to good ideas that originate with people who were doing degenerate things trying to find their way out of the trap. History and context are important to consider before writing off the likes of Kerouac, Sartre, Jim Morrison, punk rock, and more. The way forward requires some synthesis to form a complete picture.

Fuck off Joao, go die in a favela.

Attached: hue.png (1024x768, 1.14M)

synthesis of what?

Welcher Kanton?

Eh, Jow Forums and the Yahoo/AOL comment sections show me the absolute worst of verbal humanity.
Therefore, I feel better about myself.

BE you wanna fuck sometimes?

>1 to 3 times daily
>isn't on all day long since he comes home from work/university
newfag

checked.

I talk to people just fine. I function in society just fine. I run my business and interact with customers just fine. I do my work just fine. I have sex just fine. I smell just fine.

A synthesis of traditional/conservative ideas which have stood the test of time along with the actually good and new modern ideas that have emerged from our cultural maelstrom. So many survival strategies from the late 1800’s-present era offer extremely insightful observations that can serve as a basis for a functioning modern philosophy that suits our needs. Most well-intentioned and brilliant degenerate hedonists came out the other side advocating for tradition to some extent. View them as a reformation rather than a replacement or refutation.

Attached: F16E78F1-6F63-4DFF-A694-4F672D5390D4.jpg (962x641, 227K)

True, we can say that we become "spoiled" by Jow Forums, and when we try to go back to the kind of interactions that we used to have, it becomes unbearable.

Also checked.

Attached: nasim.png (1027x723, 103K)

Nice summary

Attached: DEC84893-20F0-4F4B-A02D-018B1F028CD0.png (1334x750, 3.18M)

If you're retarded enough to take any ideas here seriously, I can see how that would be socially isolating.

BE, eww.

Attached: 1529875958251.jpg (728x567, 38K)

yes that is exactly what madison grant described and the majority of pol propagates. But following those teachings have devastating personal consequences in today’s society.

more often not, Jow Forums is where I receive the most unbearable of interactions.
a few legit top quality threads aside, Jow Forums is fucking dogshit/

You confuse causation with correlation. Also, you confuse my dick with a lollipop

i‘d love to.

It’s not necessary to proselytize - just live your life honorably to your standards and you’ll come to be sen as an example by others. When they ask what you think, tell them the truth. If you are respectable then the ideas you express are given a shade of respectability by association.

Just got into an argument with a (fellow white English) friend about race. I gave him the stuff neat, too, not the semi-cucked version - justifying slavery, colonialism etc. He's a smart guy and we are/were really good friends, but my last paragraphs of argument have been blueticked on whatsapp for like a week now. Don't know if he's coming back.
Jow Forums really is something else.

Attached: serious pepe.jpg (384x384, 21K)

true but hard. requires alot of discipline and patience.

never argue in text. only face to face.

Remember how long it takes to process when you first discover how wrong the progressive cultural ideas you’ve been inculcated with are. It can easily take months to get your head around it.

Think you're right Schweizeranon
Yeah I gave him a good hard long burst worthy of Cecil Rhodes himself. Starting to think that was a mistake, he's an ancom

Jow Forums only messes with your views if you believe every faggot conspiracy these fucks come up with. They're fucking retards, pick and choose, don't vacuum it all.

Yes.
And the others will stay boring for you forever.

Attached: 1529185888100.jpg (500x750, 60K)

Accurate

twannyyy

It´s a skinny faggot with makeup and long hair.

Attached: Makeapp-good-2.jpg (1200x600, 567K)

>Oy vey, kids don't expose yourself to unpopular opinions you'll end up sad and lonely like me!

Attached: 9C1A4F14-F4CB-470E-848C-7B71D4BEF23D.jpg (732x1024, 242K)

>leaf
see above

Attached: 3CD12AA300000578-0-image-m-56_1486181884397.jpg (634x536, 64K)

I basically lost my 'best' friend due to pol. He used to be nat soc, but didn't quite understand what it actually was. Over the last decade or so I went to school for poli sci and am now entering law school. His gf told me to my face that Hillary should have won, and I told her to go read federalist #10 and she lost it. Kicked me out of the house (while I was staying there on leave from military). He said he 'had' to take her side, but he basically has turned into an anti-trump biased liberal. His stance on race relations, healthcare, the economy, etc are quite wrong. He doesn't really want to listen to a 'conservatives' opinion on it. He'l argue but never compromise on his ideas, even if he's wrong. But I tried to kinda stay off politics - he kept bringing it up in conversation a lot over the last two years. We barely hang out now and his gf basically just tolerates me being around. I told him he was being cucked and to just let this shit slide, but alas i don't think our friendship will recover. Pol, in a way, influenced my political opinions indirectly. It pointed me in a direction from which I could learn, read, become knowladgable about subjects instead of just having an 'opinion' on it. People hate that. People don't like being proven completely wrong in person, understandably. Your true friends will stick with you, even if you have your differences politically. I have many friends who i disagree with but we drink beers and play frisbee no problem.

Sounds like you just have difficulty expressing yourself or dealing with judging people.

>burger
I'm just kidding baby, I love you.

Attached: 1524602566337.png (845x622, 884K)

>play frisbee
is this like a walk the dinosaur where you turn out to be dogposting?

Attached: 1486785362844.jpg (320x320, 13K)

nope lol. Frisbee / discgolf is fun af. Easy and cheap to play. Good setup tho i suppose if i were a dorg.

kys please

That's because they're probably decent people with relatively normal moral compasses, whereas you are an amoral and despicable swamp creature with a heart of stone. Throw up the redpill, it's poison, then you might stand a sliver of a chance of having some friends

He cute

tranny shit under makeup, surgery and hormones.

Attached: tumblr_o2ebl1aKvm1ue8ge1o1_500.gif (470x303, 1.87M)

>has a job or goes to uni
>doesn't spend 20 hours a day browsing chans on welfare money

i collect (You)s
maybe this has a point