That 25 year old Christian boomer who believes being a Christian is more important than race

>that 25 year old Christian boomer who believes being a Christian is more important than race

Attached: 1529691992072.png (380x349, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1k8yJ1igc5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being a Christian isn’t, but God is more important than race. Race worship leads to inbreeding. Miscegenation is just as bad. Both are forbidden by the Bible but bad Christians conform to modernity instead.

>Millennial
>Not irreligious

>25 year old
>Boomer
Pick one

>starts lawnmower*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR* NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S SATURDAY MORNING
>Opens a can of Monster* *WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR* DAD STOP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP
>*Takes a sip* >WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I WAS UP ALL NIGHT SHITPOSTING DAD PLEASE
>Runs over Flip Flop
WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRKKKKKKRRRTTTTTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRR* NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtu.be/1k8yJ1igc5k

Attached: BRRRRZTTTT.png (1876x1200, 80K)

Tell that to god who threatened the Jews with genocide if they were to race mix with cananites

Unironically this
Blood worship is what gave us Charles II of Spain.
But never forget that shitskins don't understand what the Trinity is and therefore do not have souls. Don't do zoophilia, user.

>that 30 year old boomer who upgrades his phone and laptop every 1-2 years because "it's running slow again!" even though the most demanding tasks he uses it for is faceberg and jewtube

Attached: 30 year old boomer.png (377x346, 79K)

Prince William is redpilled on the goyim question.

>being this new

Someone redpill me on boomer obsession with lawns.

>because we want to have nice-looking and presentable homes of course!
Sure, that's fine, but I'm talking about the way boomers obsess over lawns far beyond simple normal lawncare. They straight-up obsess over each and every blade of grass and go full autismo.

Attached: 30yo boomer.png (680x585, 245K)

>that 50 year old boomer who stabs his friend in the back 23 times & claims he fell on a lamp

Attached: E92ABD8C-BE37-4B86-8B3F-93ABF4A31E5D.jpg (640x643, 301K)

>That 30 year old boomer who unironically drinks water instead of monster

Attached: 30yearoldboomerwater.jpg (376x349, 77K)

>25 year old boomer

Opinion discarded. Thread shit. OP is a fag.

Yes, how dare someone take pride in their stuff

Race > gawd

>they're not buying it
>They're still buying Redbull
>FORCE THE MEME

Attached: monster sales.png (1019x766, 964K)

What is a 25 year old boomer?

Christianity is part of white identity. If you don't understand this now, you will eventually... probably when you anti-Christian dipshits realize that niggers and Muslims flooding white western Christian nations is God's judgment for turning from a Christian society into a secular one

It's okay to be white, but spiritual identity is more important to God than racial identity.

>that 25 year old boomer who watches Fox News

>You can only be white if you're Christian
Then when God sends those niggers and muslims flooding we kill them and then we punish Him for sending them. How does that sound?

the lawn is the hair, underneath is the soil food web body and humans are terraformers because of it

A creature from the 1970s.

How can a creature from the 70's be 25 year's old?

I'm talking about far in excess of just making sure the lawn is kept tidy.

Quit being so autistic, it just means a young man who thinks he is enlightened because he isn’t a liberal and watches Fox News. In reality they don’t know of the JQ, and are just as brainwashed as the boomer generation and today’s democrats.

I bet your yard looks like a forest

>25 yr-old boomer
>Christian
Pick, user.

Boomer means baby boomer. A specific generation that are now senior citizens. People in their 20's and 30's are considered millenials.Before that was gen X, young adults from the 80's and 90's

>God is more important than race

Attached: 60114EEA-7F06-4886-A80C-70B693C01531.jpg (353x465, 153K)

I'm not that new but I also don't get the young boomer meme.

based

there are more nonwhite Christians than white ones, but you don’t know this because you’re a barely-literate christlarper

>Race worship leads to inbreeding

What? No it doesn't. You only need 50,000 for genetic diversity. It's because people stay in small towns and marry local, that shit starts to happen. Tell the cunts to drive a few miles down the road, and viola, genetic diversity.

this

It triggers boomers like nothing else.
t.30y/o boomer

You actually only need 1,000 for genetic diversity with random breeding, and IIRC only 500 if you do controlled breeding.

The way he describes it seems to be very specific description used by nazi's. To specific for general consumption.

Pepe worked because he was an ingrained everyman and then the hard right just kept using it till it's creator sue any derivative works being sold.

No no, it's actually a newfag thing
3 months ago fags used the word boomer properly.

this.

You can be a non-white Christian, but white Christians have the birthright of spreading the gospel message to the world.

(((Thinking both aren't equally important))))))

IT has no real meaning you fucking beta. Just call people boomers and be done with it cunt

>25 year old boomer

Are you fucking retarded?

Baby boomers were born between 45 and 65

BASED
JESUS lives
GOD BLESS the BROWN SAVIORS of the WESTERN CIVILIZATION
ANYONE DISAGREEING WITH ME IS A JEW

Based black Christians can fuck my wife

>That reddit

I guess you are an atheist too or what?

You're a sodomite, I can tell by the way you type

Your people are going to be fucking killed for your ways in the 2nd civil war

BASED
I love BASED BLACK COCK
i put it inside my wife's pussy so she can bring the BLACK JESUS to earth
Heaven is with you user

I'll see you on the battlefield, sodomite

>race worship leads to inbreeding
user...

SEE YOU too
GOD BLESS YOU, user
I HOPE YOU ALSO see the BASED BLACK JESUS before we die in the name of the GOD

YES IT DOES
HAVING SEX WITH YOUR OWN RACE WILL BE FORBITTEN WHEN WE KILL THE ATHEISTS, PAGANLARPERS AND SODOMITES

>Pepe worked because he was an ingrained everyman and then the hard right just kept using it till it's creator sue any derivative works being sold.
Bullshit. Pepe got ruined because retarded kekistanis with cringe memes adopted it and ruined it for everyone. The """owner""" is a fucking bitch who couldn't do anything.

God is talking through our genes

Attached: 1521574727476.png (900x3186, 814K)

Remember to sage athiest/pagan shilling threads, senpai

Attached: 1528045597342.png (1806x1252, 125K)

there are things men have builtin
>we stare at water
>we stare at fire
>we tend to land

you don't know how genetics and gene pools work if you simply think marrying with your ethnicity or race will cause inbreeding.

literally me

i don't know why keeping up the appearance of your landscaping is bad. when you're older you get bored. there's worse things they could be doing.

God isn't real, Boomer. Genes are everything