What's the trigger for the next financial crisis and what's the underlying cause?

discuss

Attached: bernki.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/374891-us-collapse-super-rich/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how about you give us your own opinion instead of just saying "discuss." That's fucking retarded reeeeeee

btw finland>estonia

tariffs

NESARA GET READY

Will be boomers buying crashing real estate with kike money.

Very good question... I've been trying to pinpoint this one myself. I think it's going to be a rental property bubble, those are going through the roof.

Republican House, Senate and President. You can guarantee the US economy is royally fucked in a few years.

Attached: demsbetterwaymorejobs.jpg (703x504, 96K)

I don't have currently an opinion because I'm underinformed on this topic. That's the reason why I started this topic, to gain some insights and ideas which I could analyze.
After I've written down my analyzes then I'll create another similar topic to share my opinions.

I'm fairly biased toward austrian economics. Therefore, I think the next crisis is somehow related to low interest rates we currently have.

alright but still finland>estonia

The trigger will be something incidental, but the underlying problem is well kown: Debt saturation.
As you might know, the economies in the whole west depend on fiat currency, which is basically a pyramid scheme. Populations are debt saturated, which is preventing further GDP growth. You can see the UN reports about how the world's economy is decelerating, not because people are working less or productivity has declined, but because banks aren't able to loan more money.
That's the reason politicians tried to import new people as refugees by huge numbers. Not because Da JooZ want to destroy culture or anything superfluos like that, but to have new people out of which they can create money by giving loans.
Now as you can see in Japan, where they follow western economic policies but refused to take refugees, their economy is already deflating, coming down from solid #3 to #5 and declining.
The solution is of course abandon fiat asap and tie the worth of the currency to something, but vested interests are too tied in fiat currency to let it go even if it means collapsing entire countries.

Attached: E85.jpg (597x519, 53K)

Rate rises will cause mass defaults as savings rates are at record lows and people can't afford higher credit card rates.

They are trying to manipulate cryptomarket and with a success so far but further on they are going to fail hard which will cause institutional money pour in crypto. "Crisis" is just a point of view.

>collapse of biggest tech/FANG stocks (Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Google)
>bancruptcy of Deutche Bank and Commerzbank
>rising interest rates on US debt
>Chinese ponzi scheme of a market falling in on itself
There are so many potentional causes that it is simply not worthy of effort of trying to guess one.

Only one thing is certain. The next crash will be bigger than 2008 one, maybe even 1929 if we are lucky (if you want to see the downfall of Germany, China and USA at the same time)

Attached: cosplay_check___makoto_by_rhyt.jpg (716x1395, 275K)

massive federal spending and massive interest rates

whats 30 trillions its only paper

>What's the trigger for the next financial crisis
probably tariffs/lack thereof or some shit
>and what's the underlying cause?
Jews.

Well we have subprime mortgages again, plus subprime auto loans, and then there's the student debt bubble, and of course municipal bonds.

We have reached peak usury.

Student Loans
Retail Apocalypse
Consumer Debt & Auto Loan defaults
Some shit in China
that's just off the top of my head. i work in finance and there are a ton of wheels turning that can snap and start a domino effect.

also, only Baby Boomers and some Gen X seem to be investing in the stock markets at any significant lever. Millennials would be better off in real estate and crypto and they seem to focus on those, when they are not buying Star Wars toys

Bond collapse. It will start with one US city and begin the domino effect. Several US cities are on the bring on default, it's only a matter of time.

>debt saturation
Why do you think they are importing immigrants? so they can be consumers and a new untapped market to offer cheap and easy debt to. Give immigrants credit cards and auto loans and watch them spend all of it on stupid shit, thus increasing quarterly economic growth for a little longer and kicking the can down the road.

Attached: hF9B70380.jpg (744x615, 117K)

It would be interesting to see all those Wall Street bankers, rushing to the airports, as normies slaughter, lynch and kill anyone wearing a suit and a tie.

My guess is the US midterms in November. My guess is They will tank the markets to make trump look bad in an effort to make him look bad. It’s really all they have.

I wish but that probably wouldn't happen, they'd all escape to Israel and live off their ill-gotten gains.

You work in finance? Are delinquencies rising?

This is now a central banking hate thread
burn the federal reserve to the ground and hang the bankers that steal 6% of our entire lives wealth.

Attached: Who was the real bad guy - the man who wanted no debt or the man who did.jpg (720x570, 74K)

God bless America!

Attached: 1525219203870.jpg (600x430, 82K)

Attached: Bankers steal 6% of your life.png (1165x610, 91K)

The greatest president of all time was andrew jackson

Attached: Andrew Jackson the American Hero.png (1023x800, 739K)

Attached: The affects of the immigration act of 1967.jpg (800x513, 72K)

Your government wants to bring in more illegals so they can become in debted and prop up the wellfare programs called social security and medicaid

Attached: The effects of printing money on purchasing power.png (565x329, 95K)

If people stop borrowing money, the whole system collapses
infinite debt or destruction, pick one

Attached: Medicare and Social Security to become insolvent around 2030.png (997x415, 165K)

Actually, New Zealand.

rt.com/business/374891-us-collapse-super-rich/

While inflation fucks up the cost of everything
remember housing.
your politicians allow foreign nationals to own residential property in the US. Why you ask?
Because you need to buy a gun and hold your representatives accountable.
they are selling you out

Attached: The inflation of home value vs wage growth.png (1159x770, 89K)

Immigration, end of gold standard, and the total financialization of the economy.

Look at the savings rate of 2008 to today and then go prepare for the end of everything

Attached: US Savings rate.png (480x266, 24K)

Who the fuck knows. Shit stopped making any sense after the last financial calamity. Also, we are also not privy to a lot of knowledge at the highest levels of the financial elite. Though I suspect they are scared shitless because the entire system is so complex and fragile now.

If there is any common truths left that can be relied upon. It's that financial crises is usually triggered by a bubble bursting. So look for what is grossly overvalued. Realestate in Australia and Canada is overvalued but those markets are small. US stocks seem overvalued too, so it could be that. I don't know what the fuck is happening in China but it looks as unstable AF.

Attached: 1523708002602.jpg (958x775, 661K)

Attached: Economic Collapse a Certainty.jpg (916x1287, 184K)

Attached: Currency Problem.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Whenever Republicans are in office the Fed over-hikes interest rates, causing a huge recession by over-tightening the $$.
Notice during Obummer was president the fed only touched interest rates 2-3 times over 8 years and loaned the goverment trillions of dollars to keep the economy afloat.
Now there's a Republican in office the Fed is looking to raise interest rates several more times in 2018.

Learn how to FRED, pleb. Also, don't compare real and nominal. You're right, but your argument is stupid.

hold your officials accountable people
they are creating a crisis the likes of which you have never seen
you will regret not forcing them to take action

Attached: Venzuela inlation example.png (794x647, 535K)

go suck a bankers dick nigger

Attached: Its not real capitalism.jpg (1446x748, 147K)

Look up this man, his lecture is the most brilliant lecture ive ever seen
youll thank me

Attached: Don Fletcher a American Hero.png (582x403, 323K)

Tarriffs is the trigger and the underlying cause is Trump which is caused by the idiot American voting electorate which is caused by selfishness and myopic view on everything which is caused by capitalism which is caused by jews which is caused by people who hate jesus. All leads back to Jesus...

Attached: The Rothchilds Own the world.jpg (403x268, 24K)

Attached: Jacob Rothchilds.png (600x600, 353K)

Attached: Jacob Rothchilds 2.jpg (700x700, 117K)

>tmw you realize the rich elites that own the FED aided the creation of china

Attached: Rockefeller and Kisinger helped create China.png (1037x387, 26K)

Attached: 1524467783351.jpg (750x1006, 292K)

>whats the trigger

>whats the underlying cause

Get out newfag.

Attached: IMG_0356.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

Attached: Richest people in the world.png (1168x4386, 1.43M)

Attached: Titanic Conspiracy.png (1038x2148, 2.46M)

They can pull the plug at any given time. I think the only reason they haven't dumped the dollar and are still squeezing the juice out of it is because they're finishing up the last touches on the digital replacement. The new global reserve currency will need to be ready to roll out before they dump the US and they own both so they can choose timing to blame trump when it will be most effective. Trump has already had a year of economic headlines run in NYT and WaPo tying him to the dollar's health. The only reason they haven't dumped yet is because something prepatory isn't completed yet.

Student loans.
Auto loans.

Once you understand how securitization of debt works, you know that these markets can lock up without any warning.

historically low price to earnings ratios on most large stocks driven by cheap debt and tax breaks, that companies used for stock buybacks (ie raising their own stock price with borrowed money to please investors) rather than reinvesting in their production capacity

or

stuff overload: people in the first world dont need more shit, there is way too much stuff here already. and the poor people dont have money to buy shit

or

consumer debt bubble, its reaching 2007 levels and people arent saving because theyre retarded

or

real estate investment bubble. a large portion of homes that were lost in the housing crash were bought by investors rather than individuals. this means there are now more renters than ever, and the prices of rent cannot increase indefinitely. people keep buying real estate investments with the mentality "ill just repaint and do some minor improvements and then raise the rent and then this deal makes sense." in addition to betting on appreciation. but what happens when a bunch of people cant pay their rent? a massive devaluation of all investment residential real estate, which is currently at an all time high.

probably some mixture of the above. thats my thought anyway.

Fed will orchestrate a boom for the next 3 years or so

Jews

>What's the trigger for the next financial crisis and what's the underlying cause

Interest rate hikes by the FED

Usury, Jews, Fiat Debt Money, Jews, Quantitative Easing, Jews, Zero Interest Rate Policy, Jews, The National Debt, Jews, The Federal Reserve, Jews, The Military Industrial Complex, Jews, Over Regulation (especially in housing construction), Jews, Massive Third World Immigration, Jews, Abandoning the Gold Standard, and lastly JEWS.

I actually look forward to it. They will say "There are things you CANT do to fix this" and Trump will be like "Just watch me mother fuckers." The Stock Market has done well while ordinary people have suffered for 25 years, I see no reason why it cant be the other way around. Shoot a few bankers, destroy the FED, default on the debt, fuck it all.

Attached: trumps_secret.png (500x555, 43K)

Another large housing market correction coming soon as equity plunges due low demand. Rental investment properties get eaten by their own mortgages and owners default into foreclosure.

It is i just starting to happen in San Jose, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York. Large portions of housing are being relisted at lower prices for the first time in years.

Will it be as bad as the last housing market crash? No, because sub-prime loans aren't being issued as much as they were then. Will it still be bad? Yes.

Attached: 1522729066248.jpg (500x349, 111K)

Not housing directly. What they did in 2008 was "slow walk" the foreclosures. They desperately needed to keep housing prices high because of all the derivatives and pensions tied to "commoditized" real estate (REITs, MBS'). So they let people live in houses for YEARS not paying their mortgages, or in good neighborhoods the house sat empty.

If they had dumped all those houses on the market at once, the the prices would have fallen to REAL, and REASONABLE levels, and we wouldn't have this bubble now. There's still a SHIT TON of commoditized real estate out there. If RE falls then everything burns to the ground. Then you can go long rope.

Attached: no_fed.png (1385x591, 114K)

Buy the dip