...fuck

...fuck

Attached: win.png (800x800, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=sqpMf_1529989523
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll buy my goods elsewhere and the invisible hand will solve this.

Catholics will sell you anything because they are pro-capitalism

LGBT thing won't sell you anything if you don't support it till the bitter end

libertarians are bigoted racist assholes who are literally nazi assholes and want nothing but black people to be slaves and children to be whores for jewish dick you fucking racist confederate piece of shit go chew some more dip and die

>That means I get it for free, ja? Very nice, tschüss!

The point was not selling the cake. They wanted a custom cake that approved of their mock marriage.

If I would ask you to PRODUCE me a condom showing improper acts between jesus and mary on the packaging it would be an equivalent.
And yes you should be allowed to refuse

retard

I'm also tired of Jehovah's Witness's bigotry towards birthdays

guess businesses will just have to stop employing retards

The cashiers aren't selling it, they're just ringing it up. The issue with muslims comes from not being able to come in contact with pork, but they can still usually ring it up as long as you hold it up for them to scan.

Maybe try register 4, he's an LGBT who will refuse service to you because you're a fucking white male DRUMPF supporter, xir will give you AIDS for free though and maybe suck your dick if you call xir a faggot

They don't own the business to they'll sell whatever the shop owner wants them to dipshit

I'm not retarded, nein! Nein! That's not nice to say to people, please stop it, ja?

>he's
Oops, I missgendered xir. To the gulags with me, can't buy anything anymore.

I will go to the shop with self service machines so that I don't have to deal with ameri goblins.

Keep worshipping cock you faggot

>let me speak to your manager
or even better
>uses self-checkout and brings them closer to unemployment

>words words words
brevity is the home of wit

Attached: long nose tribe.jpg (205x246, 11K)

>don't do your mindless job
>get fired
>job goes to nice high school aged white kid
What a tragedy

That meme makes me think bigotry might not be bad. Shame on you, you should control your body with your brain instead of letting your body control your brain.

>gets fired for not doing their job

WOW ISLAMOPHOBIC MUCH

>The issue with muslims comes from not being able to come in contact with pork

Which is bullshit.
In Saudi Arabia, a clerk will gladly sell you pork, and it is stocked right next to the beef.

These people who say they can't do this don't follow the Quran properly. You cannot eat it, but you can handle it with gloves as part of a job, which you should always do with any meat anyway.

I started taking anti histamines for hay fever and my alcohol cravings went away...was I just suffering with hay fever this whole time??

Why the fuck would I be buying condoms anyway? Fucking cummies arguments is all the left can come up with. I fuck my wife without protection because I want kids.

I'm a Christian and I would sell all of those things

That's a stupid picture directed at stupid people

>(You)

Attached: 1234441121321.png (300x250, 45K)

Most Americans do not understand their own religion, so don't be surprised at hearing about Burgerland's stupidity in regards to religion.

thanks. I put in really low effort for that post

Have these idiots ever met a gay man?

Attached: 1529346037495.gif (540x304, 1.6M)

>come back with a bloodthirsty police officer and force them at gunpoint to process my order
>this somehow doesn't cause moral outrage on the left when it's tried on christian bakers

Attached: 1435966708026[1].jpg (957x1300, 193K)

Unless you're a republ;ican and then he'll start yelling Shame! Shame!

liveleak.com/view?t=sqpMf_1529989523

Attached: 36189325_221742408438143_8445360937640132608_o.jpg (788x1050, 146K)

Are you telling me gays have no history or culture?

Anyway, we're a secular country with a majority of our businesses being secular and we have laws prohibiting most rules on discriminating based on religion.

holy shit the left is eating each other as per usual

the muslim cashier killed the homosexual cashier so now that's a self-checkout line

Umm hey there, *breathes a sigh of relief*, yea man, these fanatics... anyway, you wouldn't happen to have any Zyklon B would you?

>shits on Halal

This is one of ours. Too obvious.

>not using self checkout to avoid interactions with cashiers
wew lad.

Aren't these people paid to manage the registers, not advocate?

Attached: 1523601649615.png (321x275, 19K)

>businesswoman that won't sell anything...

Cool story, bro.

Didn't read your Lenin, commie?
"They will sell us the ropes, we are going to use to hang them"

>what are self-checkouts

>In Saudi Arabia, a clerk will gladly sell you pork, and it is stocked right next to the beef.
As long as you're not a woman without hijab, a Christian, an European or an American, a homosexual or anyone with an IQ over 80 who is against all that Islam bullshit.

There is literally nothing that can be defended when it comes to Islam.

>go see the faggot
>he has no morals and will sell you anything, including his asshole

>opposing condoms is bigotry

Pull your pants up and don't buy condoms. Problem solved. Next.

>all that text for such a little payoff
The left can't meme.

Attached: 3dd8c5f71634c43d23677fdf2d57c3154a93773c3fa475ad663085d68cf05035.jpg (553x559, 70K)

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

whatever the fag sells you will be tainted with aids.

And the other Christian seller will come with a lecture and a request for a donation

>showing improper acts between jesus and mary

Yeah, obviously depicting lewd incest between a religious icon and his mother is equivalent to two men in suits holding hands

not understanding that employees have an obligation to abide by company policy that doesn't give a fuck what the cashiers personal beliefs are. the left really cant meme guys.

of course the Jew is unemployed so you can’t ask him anything

out.

Attached: 1514476969784.jpg (500x500, 47K)

no you autistic fuck it was a giant penis

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (691x395, 475K)

That sure would fit your narrative better, too bad it's not true.

mormons don't drink soda?

jew owns the store

Based

they're not allowed caffeine

**slow claps steps out of the shadows** Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that, it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

Terrible bait

Red Hen.

Is she the owner? If the owner doesn't want to sell them they won't stick them. If it's a cashier she can sell the goods or lose their job.

#FakeNews

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-125533.jpg (1440x1710, 371K)

Go to register 6, he's jewish but he'll overcharge you and some items won't be in your cart after.

This is unironically why I left them. My birthday is the most important day of the year.

>even tea is too straight for mormons

Attached: ahgay.gif (400x225, 1.2M)

wrong, soda is allowed
this was clarified in 2012

red hen bait

Wait, so he's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender all at the same time?

>long ass wall of text
sick meme lefties

Well it's a transwoman so most people still consider them a man, thus they can be both gay and lesbian if they are bi.

No shit. I never understood why it was a no-no to celebrate your existance. Probably because it goes against their teachings that we are all worthless peaces of crap and need the cult to survive lol

Birthdays rock :C

you're not an owner, so you'll do what you're told, or you'll get fired.

I never saw any Catholics refusing to sell a customer anything.

So muslims are confirmed bigots then?

What, they're against it?

I agree. Can I see your tits?

Nigger

Good he'll sell me my confederate flag, white hood, jerrycan and 10ft of rope then?

Sorry I don't associate with faggots user

>don’t try register 4, he’s lgbt And won’t sell you anything because you don’t agree with him on politics
>fixed

>go to register 4
>LGBTx sees my MAGA hat
>won't sell me anything

As a Christian I have chosen to pass up jobs that require me to work Sunday and sell alcohol

Somehow I don't think that a place that sells confederate flags would employ muslims and LGBT people.

I'll go to the catholic cashier. She seems cute, I can buy the rest of my grocery. I can't make white children with her with a condom anyway.

The confederate flag means a lot more than hating Muslims and gays you idiot.

Yes it is, you fucking sodomite.

This

fuck off nigger

Attached: 1527708109442.jpg (480x272, 20K)

like how the claim youre not mentally ill isnt true?

Attached: 1529463732141.png (1280x1609, 499K)

All the more reason to shop there

None of those cashiers own the company you dumb whore. Owner can make them sell it or fire them if they want

dont worry, when youre in hell ill piss on you to cool you down

Attached: GwenTennyson.png (258x295, 100K)

"can I speak to your manager?"
"yes these cashiers aren't letting me buy your product because of their religion"
"oh I'm sorry sir, I'll have them fired right away"

And the system works.

>I want to talk to the Manager

Powerful, And beautiful

try register 6 gorillion, but he's a jew, he can't sell you that zyklon b

I think people who offer services to the public should be required to offer those services to all the public, without discrimination.

But that needs to be balanced by respect for people's individual rights as well.

This issue isn't as simple as people want to think it is.

All right, I'll put the condoms back.

this...employees don't determine who gets the sales.