Occupy ICE Portland – This could be a powder keg

They’ve had ten days to fortify their camp, are behind walls they won’t let people pass through, they appear to have a strong Antifa presence… but, they have brought very young children; most appear under the age of five. These are American protesters bringing their toddlers (and I saw one babe in arms) and illegal families with tiny kids as well. Probably the only way to deal with the protest at this point because of their walls and their numbers is with the National Guard, as from the beginning the Portland mayor ordered police to avoid the situation. Lots of opportunities for footage and photos of terrified little kids. That is probably the real end goal here, photos and videos for the mainstream media to use as propaganda against ICE and against Trump to stir unrest and possibly violence. I have not been able to find any streams today. The last stream I saw was from last night, where a Youtuber was heavily interrogated and denied entry. I’ll post some screencaps I took yesterday. The picture I am using here only shows the front entrance blocked. The camp itself is quite large.

Attached: FrontDoor.jpg (2048x1536, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iww.org/projects/gdc
katu.com/watch
justice.gov/usao-or/pr/notice-vacate-federal-property-issued-occupy-ice-pdx-demonstrators-sw-portland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From what little streaming I have seen, the only thing this has in common with Occupy Wallstreet is the name Occupy. It’s more than just a massive open air homeless camp. They’ve built barricades all around their encampment, draped them with tarps so you cannot see in, and they deny people entry. (Ironic, considering they want open borders.) The lack of streams is because men in masks (I assume Antifa) are patrolling the perimeter with walkie talkies, and intimidate people and tell them to stop filming and to leave. There are some okay looking girls outside waiving their signs, some little clowns that make them look all peaceful (I’ve seen a juggler and somebody playing bag pipes, somebody playing guitar, they have little prayer candles, etc.) and of course they’ll have a migrant family outside every now and then. But inside the camp HAS to be another story. They will not allow any photography at all. The few streams I have been able to find showed a fair amount of activity with people wearing backpacks entering and exiting. My assumption is they’re smuggling things into the camp in their backpacks. The streams I have seen almost all have the relentless sound of hammering in the background, and sometimes sawing. Seems clear to me they're working all the time on building their barriers.

> protesting at a detention center
> literally the easiest place to detain protestors.

Decided to take a screepcap of one of the women there with a child.

Attached: MotherandToddler.png (522x738, 576K)

There appear to be a lot of Antifa there, but they don't all gather together at once. Here's a picture of a couple of them.

Attached: ACoupleAntifa.png (764x974, 841K)

Saw several biker groups like this granted entrance.

Attached: BikersGrantedEntry.png (1328x590, 1.14M)

ICE arrived a few times to hand out flyers notifying them that they were breaking federal law. Most of the protesters wouldn't take them. One bragged that they had been told "not to accept anything from the ICE officers." Leads me to believe they're being coached.

Attached: ICEHandingOutNotices.png (1076x822, 1.33M)

Just arrest them. Noy sure why this is even a question.

I wish I had more information, but it is very hard to obtain. They're doing a good job of running people off. You can check things like twitter for #OccupyICEPDX, but those guys are being very careful about how they take their photographs. Mostly closeups of signs or objects. They're not showing any real details about the inside of their camp, and they're not photographing faces unless it's somebody who showed up outside and wanted their picture taken.

This. Draw a line in the Sand and push thier shit in if they cross it

Got a drone?

I think it's illegal to fly a drone over federal property. Otherwise, surely somebody would already have tried it?

Hey need to build a fortification around the encampment and building. Nothing gets in. Only out. They'll run out ofod and eventually leave

thanks for the info

Why doesn't someone just blast loud music from the ICE office at night?

i worked with russia to remove blac bloc from europe

want

Attached: 1476320124447.jpg (600x406, 73K)

This thread is a psyop. Don't fall for OP's autistic ramblings.

Kill them all they are being traitors

The us is acting within its legal authority to maintain the border unlike the buddy ranch where the state was attempting to sieze private land under dubious claims of “environmentalism”

Which is arguabbly not constitutional at all

it'd be hilarious if someone threw a few open bottles of piss and sandwich bags of shit in there

>biker groups
kek. Hells angels ain't got SHIT on antifa

Using your own child as a human shield. Even Isis has more compassion than that.

They may be smuggling in easy to concealable firearms in those backpack packs. What the National Guard should do is casually follow the individual transporting the supplies and get their lincese plate infomation to find out who they are. Then Trump needs to send in a homeland security swat team and arrest him and interrogate him.

>They need to ask questions such as

• Who is paying for the supplies?

• Who sent you Here?

• What political interest groups are you
involved with?

• Do you have ties with any rogue government entities?

• Who is the individual in charge of this operation?

It's illegal to build a hobo wall around the entrance too, genius.

how are they making an area that is blocking off people? I mean if it is a public space they can't stop you from going there

This was posted on FB

Attached: 1529979838900.jpg (960x733, 52K)

Federal property isn't public space. Occupy shill.

You could just casually stop by in a car and tie rope around the barricade and drive away.

Yup they just use other people's children

pic related

>Leads me to believe they're being coached.

Attached: 1529981023817.png (339x498, 97K)

who /stinkbomb/ here

That's the part that pisses me off. They can bulldoze the whole thing down for all I care, but you have shit like this going on.

Attached: SomebodyCallChildServices.png (1164x1248, 1.92M)

kek

You can probably convince some truck driver to do it for a laugh

They could easily just come in with a fire hose an knock that hobo wall down and push the entire thing down the street, including the people. Non violent solution, literally pic related. Think of it like powerwashing the shit off the sidewalk.

Attached: go away.jpg (600x449, 78K)

Fucking pathetic

using toddlers as human shields, how fucking pathetic. how you do this to your own fucking beibi(that's right you got that word from us) even. ..

not only should they be arrested, but protective childservices should be sent on them for this, yes they should. They are putting their beibis in danger willingly!

I really hope I will see the feds or police come here and drag them all to jail, this is beyond unaccetable

When toddlers are present they need to come in manstrong and just grab one by one.
>Endangering a child
>unlawfully block a government building
>preventing federal agents to do their job
>etc
nope this is not free speech....

They really should get child protection services on their ass for making toddlers live on the street.

I can still not believe what I am reading here. You are using your own god damn toddler as human shield, for promoting your political views....

Just antifa can be this cruel

it's not a meme. this is true

Attached: 4a236b0eb6c5b055826cd610506f04a53cbc5e496fa169b301710a146adcb8f6.gif (300x186, 446K)

Now they like walls? Lol

Is it live streaming anywhere?

Based. If they had one of these things in DFW, I'd go.

Based PDX. Take that Nazi slime

>Leads me to believe they're being coached.
probably, or they are just organizing them selves somewhere where they got an experience one that gives advices, good or bad on how to deal with gov/feds/police

La goblina....

I should donate some vark sauce to help the cause, add some flavor to their meals.

>The lack of streams is because men in masks (I assume Antifa) are patrolling the perimeter with walkie talkies, and intimidate people and tell them to stop filming and to leave.
hmm.

they seemed more organized now, they have planned this through well. They know it will be used to dox them either by us or people like us, or the police. All over something has changed here

should we flood this line?

well that too, still they are taking their children into a potential hazardous situation, knowingly. That alone makes you an unfit parent. For one time in my life I have to agree with (((barnevernet))) on this one

I believe I found their website

iww.org/projects/gdc

Fairly large organization, the Portland General Denfense Commitee is just a chapter to a much larger Leftist group.

funny how white libs in a city like portland with what, 2% hispanic population, are blocking ICE yet no such thing happening in cities like el paso or laredo which are 90% hispanic....

really activates the almonds...

If ICE is literally nazis, why don't they just fight them? Too big of a pussy? Or just proof that it's not as big of a deal as it appears to be?
Don't they want to be on "the right side" of history? Kek

Only one baby?

Attached: tumblr_myzetftRVf1r5l77yo1_1280.jpg (1092x807, 291K)

I cannot find any current streams.

This one was up for a few hours yesterday. This is where I took screen caps from. katu.com/watch

The youtube channel that was streaming last night appears to be no longer available, but there really wasn't anything there. He kept his camera pointed either to his face or the ground. No amount of talking to the protestors would work. They just wouldn't let him in. He wasn't even remotely being an ass, either, and lives in the area. Makes me question if there are any organic elements to this protest at all. It would be nice to find out somehow for certain some numbers for how many of the protesters are from the area, and not bussed in from elsewhere. It could explain the long line of bikers. Maybe got off a bus?

Any Portland anons that can go stream there?

it's almost like walls stop people from coming in

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 24K)

Leftists are so sick, using kids as shields

human shields. fuck these faggots.

it would be a real shame if that hobo citadel caught fire late at night

real shame

Small Pox didn't do enough

god damn I cant stand these faggots

hurry up and start bashing in their skulls

It's actually a great idea. Next time people want to plan a Unite the Right type rally, only families with children should attend. They wouldn't absolutely dare to try to assault them. And of course the lugenpresse would be calling them all sorts of names for bringing children, but they call them names anyway.

Don't forget to collect evidence of violent lefties.

Kek, the nose of that dude on the left

Fuck I hate Mexicans so much
They are not pleasant to look at, all short and fat and ugly as fuck

Please let this end like Waco, Texas

We don't need to stoop to the level of these communist faggots.

The best thing you can do is ignore them. They crave attention.

Obama or Soros

>we don't play politics
lol

I’ll try to go check it out

Remember Titor?
>I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse.

Attached: 1524427850742.png (225x225, 15K)

thank god grimace is directing the peaceful bicycle riders to delicious cheeseburgers and shakes

Attached: grimace.jpg (400x310, 13K)

Seriously has anyone called CPS in Portland yet?

Have fun. Bring some molotov cocktails.

kek

we need to start meming this

Attached: a1c1691e9d63aa5ad6736dd8cf68b93c32bda0d58ca9048f157539e66cf47f3e.jpg (259x348, 24K)

>Next time people want to plan a Unite the Right type rally, only families with children should attend. They wouldn't absolutely dare to try to assault them
Lol you dont know much about leftists do you ?

fire bomb them anyway

I'm a believer having recently re-read what he said.

>non-ironically take their children when detaining them

justice.gov/usao-or/pr/notice-vacate-federal-property-issued-occupy-ice-pdx-demonstrators-sw-portland

THEY HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO LEAVE BY THE DOJ

CALL BARNEVERNET ON HIS ASS

Attached: 0a7a3019ec9a236d52295c2262f2a4e5b61896e68d4e1b92d1c22630e1a93074.jpg (210x240, 14K)

You've got several groups of commie faggots camping out there. I hate these idiots so fucking much.

>#NotAllMexicans

Seriously though, only about half of them look like that.

#pedosuit

It's like a useful idiot factory must be working overtime.

they cant do shit. what are they going to do, shoot it down? triangulate your controller with 7 million other radio sources nearby? i wish this shit would happen near me i have a mavic pro that can hover for 35 min straight at 1600 feet

Ok seriously guys, is there a way to report this for child endangerment? Any lawfags here can help me out?

time travel trips checked

DO IT

Attached: 24b17b9ac59d255cf594f3da0f04c4bad401c4f541f53aa2d83d5de00d774407.jpg (869x666, 60K)

Their home page... I'm not shocked that are a communist interest group.

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-150109.jpg (1080x2220, 635K)

can we call DSS of him for endangering his child?

All that dry wood seems like a mighty big fire hazard.

Attached: IMG_5867.jpg (470x595, 94K)

Soon. Tick tock.
>not leaving here till (((they're))) cleaned out. MAGA

>Why don't the police, who are allied with antifa, arrest antifa? I'm so confused.

This. X10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1b6f168c2be473af7be4eba4d0f926fd441913c5f83e6bf1c16e06751a448597.jpg (574x351, 64K)

Checked, same. I think he purposefully gave wrong dates.

Attached: timetravel16_13.jpg (250x231, 17K)

WW3 by 2015 I must of missed it.

ICE has no authority on citizens.
Any attempts by them to act on you are illegal.