David Lynch responeded to Trumps retweet

David Lynch responeded to Trumps retweet.

Attached: Untitled.png (480x484, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/06/24/david-lynch-trump-could-go-down-as-one-of-the-greatest-presidents-in-history/amp/)
youtube.com/watch?v=l02fcAoz954
bible.knowing-jesus.com/2-Corinthians/6/14
nytimes.com/2001/09/30/arts/music-the-devil-made-him-do-it.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dear Mr. President,

This is David Lynch writing. I saw that you re-tweeted the Breitbart article with the heading – Director David Lynch: Trump ‘Could Go Down as One of the Greatest Presidents in History.’ I wish you and I could sit down and have a talk. This quote which has traveled around was taken a bit out of context and would need some explaining.

Unfortunately, if you continue as you have been, you will not have a chance to go down in history as a great president. This would be very sad it seems for you – and for the country. You are causing suffering and division.

It’s not too late to turn the ship around. Point our ship toward a bright future for all. You can unite the country. Your soul will sing. Under great loving leadership, no one loses – everybody wins. It’s something I hope you think about and take to heart. All you need to do is treat all the people as you would like to be treated.

Sincerely,

David Lynch

Should've posted this in the OP. My bad.

I'm David Lynch and I do not endorse this message.

>You are causing suffering and division.
>won't explain further unless they meet in person
Into the trash it goes.

He wants to meet in person so he can try to rape Trump like lynch raped his own daughter

"there are more people in my social circles that really don't like you than support you and it's making it weird for me, so you're dividing people" - David Lynch

>Suffering and division
David Lynch comes from a part of the country that still doesn't understand that large numbers of Americans voted for Trump to specifically inflict suffering on those that deserve it and to sow more division. And it's only going to get worse from here. And the Democraps still don't know what to do about it.

Attached: 11-17-58-maxresdefault.jpg (1000x1000, 126K)

>You can unite the country.
Impossible in a multicultural country.

HAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP CALLED IT DURING HIS SPEECH THAT LYNCH WOULD BACKTRACK

Attached: 1522358374100.webm (700x700, 1.02M)

Sounds real pretty.

Lol knew it. You can go die in a fire.

He didn't really backtrack at all. His prior statement was taken out of context.

So, looking up his original comments (breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/06/24/david-lynch-trump-could-go-down-as-one-of-the-greatest-presidents-in-history/amp/) it appears that he couldn't take the heat from his genuine opinion and instead backtracked so that people would leave him alone. Awesome.

>To go down as one of the greatest president's in history, all you have to do is treat people like you would like to be treated.

>Normies will look at this and agree.

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 35K)

Trump
>Unfortunately his career in Hollywood is over
Lynch
>ohshit.jpg

Attached: candy-colored-clown-blue-velvet.jpg (500x213, 13K)

Mmmm no

Attached: 1527947729928.png (703x911, 19K)

>“I am not really a political person, but I really like the freedom to do what you want to do,” Lynch explained. “[Trump] could go down as one of the greatest presidents in history because he has disrupted the thing so much. No one is able to counter this guy in an intelligent way.”
>“Our so-called leaders can’t take the country forward, can’t get anything done,” the Oscar-nominated director said. “Like children, they are. Trump has shown all this.”
I don't agree with you at all. How is any of that "taken out of context?" It's extremely clear what happened, the guy's a chickenshit and stepped off the reservation.

David Lynch doesnt control his social media accounts.

>this is your brain on Jow Forums

OH NO NO NO NO NO
HE DIDN'T SAY IT HAHA
DAMAGE CONTROL, DAMAGE CONTROL

Yes, ofc, we should all just sit around the fire and circle-jerk each other off. Someone else can work, someone else can grow, someone else can...

Kill them all. Every each one of them. Live on YT. They must bleed.

it's Gary Oldman all over again:
>Jew run Hollywood, Mel Gibson is a nice guy and policical correctness is a cancer.
a few days later:
>I'm so sorry I was ill-informed. (((They))) are good guys here.

Yes, because "MY COMMENTS WERE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT!" makes a lot of sense when his original comments were clear, plainly stated praise with no qualifications or asterisks added before or after.
That's a pretty fucking important detail to leave out considering it would have been his main point in that case, dipshit.

Appeasing the Insane Left doesn't work Mr Lynch. It's too late to walk back your entirely reasonable assessment of Trump being the outsider shaking the deadwood lose in Washington. The crazies you offended with that unremarkable observation are too insane to parse your apology here.

Attached: 1530024575950.png (720x1089, 625K)

david lynch is from montana

You could just as well read his statement like this : the political establishment of the states is such an out of touch travesty that it takes a genuinely shit person like trump to be elected, spurring political awareness among the disinterested and perhaps mobilisation against him come next elections

>I can not possibly parse what this could mean
>Good thing my president is as blatantly retarded a headline reader as me

He was saying that trump could be a net positive since he's taking an axe to the current political system, which doesn't work well for a lot of people. He didn't claim to like any of Trump's policies or to support him in any way. Trump's retweet of "Lynch says I could go down as the greatest president in history XD" deliberately missed the subtleties of his statement.

To me hes speaking like bernie supporters have spoken, trumps great at showing how bad the other party is. Bernie supporters despise trump though (aside from the ones that frequent this board maybe)

A half-hearted backtrack.

The filthy kikes have dirt on Lynch or he's being bribed, maybe both.

youtube.com/watch?v=l02fcAoz954

Attached: 1497822892488.jpg (1097x759, 52K)

>you can unite the country

Literally impossible at this point.

kek, Trump got baited hard.

Attached: the-new-judaizers.jpg (898x628, 111K)

heres what david lynch was trying to sau politely.. so as not to upset pol-tardo unicorns

Attached: 1530037814202.jpg (1440x2417, 1.25M)

i can derail any pol-tardo thread
its quite easy....
good thing i like yew ignorant fagos

Attached: 1529906424909.jpg (1440x1054, 510K)

>lynch is 72 years old and just insulted Trump

TRUMP CURSE, PLEASE, SPARE HIM

Lynch was obviously warned he'd never work again if he didn't sing a different tune

meh

>Trump is causing the division

This shit gets so old, I've been sick of the left and their bullshit for way longer than Trumps been in politics. Trump won because of the division, he didn't cause it. Lynch is a fucking retard with his head in the sand.

Ah yes, the old play both sides routine. It's cool, David. We know you're full on natsoc.

Go ahead and read the “About” part of his Facebook profile. It’s his PR agents. How stupid can you be? All quotes from him were from a live interview conducted by Breitbart, which Twitter posted about and now his Facebook account crew is basically trying to salvage it to keep their online goons happy.

Attached: 37AAF929-EA73-47E7-8F74-C50F2E89AC6E.jpg (750x1295, 553K)

It would perhaps be good if David could lucidly give several examples where President Trump is doing anything to "divide" people who otherwise could be united.

Who said ;"What fellowship hath light with darkness?"

bible.knowing-jesus.com/2-Corinthians/6/14

Its disappointing to think David Lunch is bowing to the trendy culture meme of calling Trump divisive when he is absolutely supported 100% by enough people to have elected him ..

Speak to specifics David .. all you look to be doing is pandering , yes pandering to the part of the country that hates Trump with out logic or reason just to avoid being castigated, yes castigated by them.

more from his obvious PR profile that you gullible idiots believe is actually him

Attached: E871769C-9FD3-4725-BAAE-C1A90C3B5671.jpg (750x1238, 624K)

It is good that he didn’t virtue signal you idiot

Social media accounts of famous people are 99% of the time handled by a third party. Stop being gullible and learn to keep track of what’s going on.

Attached: 7AFF48A4-3731-47AC-9357-214F56C01F3D.jpg (739x1251, 622K)

What an absolute faggot

Attached: 1530013463532.png (430x430, 243K)

nytimes.com/2001/09/30/arts/music-the-devil-made-him-do-it.html

this

Attached: spaceforce.jpg (720x960, 88K)

Abraham Lincoln created far more suffering and division, and he's still number two right after George Washington, who incidentally also created suffering and division.

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-115141_Firefox.jpg (1062x1571, 678K)

(((David))) lynch

I dont know who to hate more. Fake news peddling shills promoting PR accounts as the real person or idiots giving in to the division tactics.

I think I will go with the latter because the former probably wouldnt exist without them.

Pfff it’s David fucking Lynch
He has already done everything and it probably rich as fuck
Plus he’s old

Lynch should do us all a favor and live up to his last name by LYNCHING SOME NIGGERS. What useless faggit he is.

>caves to libfag pressure
We had such hopes for you, Mr. Lynch.

kill yourselves idiots

you would be doing the world a favour

>Everyone can win
Liberal fantasy 101

Trump could help ease tensions. He shouldn’t be so confrontational all the time. Act more like the president of all Americans not just Republicans, you know? Also his praise of Fox News only because they are not mean to him is disturbing. The fact Fox News go along with it is even more disturbing and kinda pathetic.

Yeah. If that's what Lynch said, then op's tweet is indeed a backtrack.

You are also an idiot. Please kill yourself.

Its not a personal account

>Pussy hat
>Keeps a severed ear in her nightstand
Checks out.

You got dubbz because Lynch didn't exactly insult Trump. He just backtracked a little to save his own ass from his "friends".

>post this on /tv/
>get banned for 3 days
>meanwhile infinite racebaiting threads stay up forever
muh safe space

I donated money to Bernie, but I came to the conclusion that Trump could be the best option for the GOP even before the primaries, when he put aside his Rhetoric for a moment and defended New Yorkers as great Americans when Ted Cruz (unintentionally?) threw him that softball during the debates.

Lel u mad leaf?

nu-Jow Forums makes literally everything some retarded conspiracy huh

You must be referrig to yourself. Look at the profile’s About section (which I already posted screencaps of above in this thread)

Gullible retards get the rope first. That means 99% of Anglos.

He's from fucking Missoula, Montana.

whats your point?

(((They))) got to him so he had to put out a nothing statement to cover his ass.

I think that's a pretty level headed and measured response for likely being taken out of all context by the deceitful media, he didn't call him names, he respectfully disagreed and asked to talk.

If everyone in your country did the same, it'd be a lot better place.

Slave morality. You are not a victim.

>David Lynch comes from a part of the country that still doesn't understand that large numbers of Americans voted for Trump

David Lynch most certainly comes from a part of America that is pro-trump

Lynch & Kubrick are /ourdirectors/.
Never forget that.
He’s obviously being intimidated. Much like how Kanye was (((hospitalised))) after his Anti-hillary rant & Trump Meeting.
Godspeed Kino King.

Anyone ever watch David Lynch movies? There's pretty much zero blacks in any of his movies.

He's from Philadelphia I think.

He lived in Philly when he began making Eraserhead but he's born and raised in Montana.

He's mis-diagnosed where the "suffering and division" are coming from. Trump is not the originator of it.

Dick Hard-Castle seems like real nut job. He's got bigger problems than a director letting him down on Twitter.

Attached: 1516106606061.gif (240x228, 857K)

ITS NOT A PERSONAL ACCOUNT YOU DIP

Cant you faggots read or do any sort of
investigation yourselves? LOOK AT THE ABOUT SECTION OF THE FACEBOOK PROFILE.

Fucks sakes

Yeah, when he said about meeting in person sounds like he wants to explain this

good albums

Fucking cuck walked it back.

((((They)))) got to him

(((you))) are an idiot

Trudeau will be gone next year. Will you kill yourself when that happens?

Mind you I actually support Trump, but its undeniable he has messaging issues. And while he isn't completely to blame because the media will spin anything to be negative, everything hes done could have been explained better, you are dealing with mostly low IQ people, they need to be convinced and carried along, not dismissed and ignored. Which I can completely understand why he does it, but he could be more effective if he didn't just play to his base.

They're in the bargaining phase.

Attached: Kübler_Ross's_stages_of_grief.png (813x373, 10K)

Justin fix your eyebrow!

Attached: 1514667686168.jpg (540x702, 262K)

If he explained it better then the media would black it out entirely, wouldn't they?

What was he threatened with by the Hollywood cartel?

Haha good luck with the Trump curse, faggot.

LOL even trump thank you for the comment and said your career is now over. Now backsies Mr Lynch.

Someones mommy called and chewed him out.

He could use his twitter account for more than shit posting and stirring the pot, the MSM is practically dead, their ratings are in the toilet, nobody's watching, he could and has bypassed them completely, he did become president. I think there are better ways to reach the masses these days than TV

C is for cuck

you still have Lars Von Trier

C A V I N G
U
C
K

>he'll be great because he's disruptive
>ohshit they're mad
>you'll uh be great if you be n-nice

This. Breitbart ran a fake news headline. Lynch was actually very fair. He did say that Trump could go down as the greatest president, but he said a lot of other qualifying statements that were lost with people quoting the clickbait title. David actually could have been a lot more brutal in this FB post, especially toward Breitbart, about this words being twisted, but he did not. He's probably more upset about this than he is letting on, but wants to keep the peace, because....David Lynch has ALWAYS hated words. ALWAYS. This is an example of why.

David Lynch is the next Scott Adams