Serbian region of Novi Pazar celebrates win of Erdogan

KIKEbook.com/rtvnp/videos/1916431581747895/UzpfSTc3MzI1OTE0OTM4MTA3NjoyMjQxOTA0ODY1ODQ5ODIz/

Attached: 346.png (1107x654, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2018/05/25/erdogan-is-a-mad-economist-and-turkey-is-his-laboratory/
money.cnn.com/2018/05/24/news/economy/turkey-economy-lira-erdogan/index.html
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-economy-erdogan/turkeys-erdogan-plans-to-take-greater-control-of-economy-bloomberg-idUSKCN1IG0F0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're probably Bosniaks or Albanians, so what?

We (Kosovo) had some minor celebrations in front of the Turkish embassy too. Really shameful for people to support that dipshit.

Because Serbia is defined as kebab remover here yet they have growing islamist regions and have some of the best relations with Arabic countries in Balkan.

Killing Bosniak and Albanian villagers doesn't count as kebab removing.

znaš šta hrvatsko-srpskog ako si s kosova?

Serbia is the Stockholm of the Balkans nowadays. I feel bad for them.

Ne. Family has Slavic Muslim ancestry. I consider myself Albanian or Kosovar to be more precise. I have faith and loyalty to this country.

Jow Forums considers killing blue eyed slavic muslims as kebab removal. Balkan gives support for erdodoge because of mixture of low IQ and religion.

>comparing Jow Forums's delusional fantasy world with reality

Its only bad when dinaric muslims do it but when our orthodox-dinaric brothers cheer for some Russian Tzar who looks like an Asian mutt then everything is ok.

Attached: ButSomeAreJustTheSlavesOfRussia.jpg (900x618, 153K)

I'm not blue eyed. I believe support for Erdogan comes from either religious reasons or because of the investment he does to the muslim communities of the Balkans. Some people see him as their new messiah while others like TIKA and all the restoration work they've been doing. I personally don't endorse his ideology or politics so he can fuck off from my Balkans.

This board is 50% shills and 50% really stupid people.

Attached: herpaderp.png (2000x2000, 1M)

They're both forms of cuckery. Marching for Tito would make more sense than that.

They literally put posters of him inside local mosque hall. It truly shows low IQ and disinformation among balkan muslims who use islam more for nationalist purposes than religion cause if they were religious enough they'd know basics that you shouldn't put posters worshiping some guy in house that's built solely for worshipping god.

Why is Pan-Balkanism impossible, braca?

True. Most muslims from the rural and uneducated parts of the Balkans are double-digit IQ. Same could be applied to extremely Orthodox Serbians in some parts of the Balkans too.

Cede the area to Albania then.

We're talking about the Serbia that is still trying to take Kosovo (>90% Albanian) back.

SANDZAK IS BOSNIAN NEVER ALBANIAN

More cuckoldry.

Attached: JustCant.jpg (1480x833, 314K)

OKAY LOW-IQ SHIT I DIDN'T CLAIM YOUR SANDZAK.

Erdogan sponsors both malls, mosques and gated communities in various Balkan countries. Most Muslims see him as a savior or guarantee from Christian realization in some near distant future (while ignoring his attempts to rewrite both Albanian and Bosnian history). They do this partly because the local imam tells them to and partly because many are accustomed to Turkish culture mainly thanks to Turkish soap operas. Most things in Kosovo are privatized (not by Albanians).

It's not only retarded dickriding. It's also political indoctrination.

Tbhfam who cares, they aren't chimping out, everything is under control

Retaliation* not realization.

Damn, our future sure is bright. Are you from Kosovo too?

Not you but I saw several albanians on this board claming so and even calling it the Albanian Republic of Sandzak

Da. ^.^

A je shqiptar a? I kahit je nese nuk t'vjen shum mem kallxu?

>Family has Slavic Muslim ancestry

Which “Slavic Muslim”?

Muslims in Sanjak are Slavicised Arnauts more often than Bosniaks.
As our Kosovo friend up here has shown, Kosovo Albanians are Islamised and Arnautised Serbs often.

Goran. I don't have any only-Albanian speaking relatives but got some relatives that have moved to Serbia at some point. My father and I consider ourselves Albanian though, for no reason.

Po, jetoj after t'kufirit me shqiepri, qaq po't kallxhoj ;) ti?

Balkan muslims have this phenomena which came after Yugoslav wars where they stopped appreciating their native cultures and started leaning to turkish culture way more believing they'll be better muslims. I noticed very similar is in Pakistan where they are ashamed of their Indian/Desi heritage and try to larp as Iranians and Arabs in clothing style, food and they even try to put more loanwords in their language to remove their own culture.

Пoздpaв!

Attached: slobodan-milosevic.jpg (850x566, 21K)

I keep seeing videos of AKP poll workers committing fraud. I see no Turkish posters and haven't seen them since the election. This is fucking embarrassing, what a shame.

Njejt. N'qat qytet me lum afer Shqipnis.

Kosovo used to be 90+% Serb.
Then 70%.
Then 44% (Albanian became majority).
Then 30%
Then 20%
Then 5%

You’re not indigenous to Kosovo, there is not a single record or monument of Albanians there, stop pretending as if Ottoman defters or Medieval monuments are not a thing.

You gained Skadar and Kosovo through Ottoman invasion and rule, the same way you encroached into present day Macedonia.

Ironically, Serb Emperor had Arnauts push all the way to Arta/South Epirus, from where you got BTFO and assimiliated into Greeks.

Ovo je sada Sloba thread

Attached: 1527105684346.jpg (770x992, 151K)

Give me a reason to hate Erdogan. All I see is a strong leader that can lead his country, for better or for worse. I know that he's a muzzie, but I still respect him.

So true

Honestly Albanians and Pakis are the worst.

Already stated I'm not an ethnic Albanian. My people were supposedly listed as Slavs/Serbs by both Ottoman defters and Byzantine records.

In short, I don't really give a fuck. The fact that I'm native to these lands alone makes me relieved. Serbs are a thing of the past now and I have faith for the Neo-Kosovars. Already showing more progress than Albania.

You do realise that Muslims in Bosnia LARPing as Bosniaks are actually an amalgam of Islamic Croats, Serbs, Vlachs, HUNGARIANS,
Gypsies and Turks?

Yes. You are entierly correct but it happened during the Yugoslav era too.a lot of money we're infused into.local mosques to focus on teaching Muslims more about Islam than about nationalism or native culture because the Yugoslav authorities did not want to instill reasons for rebel uprisings. As matter of fact it happened even earlier under Serbian rule as well. The main idea was to create an identity which was based on the current Turkish one in Hope of getting the Muslims to make "Aliyah" to their "native Turkey". When Yugoslavia fell, the Turks and the Arabs continued the se strategy. Imams shifted their piggy bank from Belgrade to Riyad/Ankara.

This is why the purest forms of Balkan culture is nowadays only found in isolated mountain areas and not it towns where it has been consumed by either modernism or ottomanism.

Najs najs.

Most people were albanised. It's actually not even a secret here.

Turkish Lira is in shambles. Erdogan has been ruining Turkey's economy for the past 16 years.

Attached: sloba.jpg (600x315, 26K)

Is your family connected to Fier town?
There are supposedly several thousand self-professed Muslim Serbs in Albania to this day.

I have literally nothing to do with Northern Albania let alone Fier. I'm a native muslim Slav to Kosovo.

>Erdogan
>ruining economy

Oh, boy.
Erdogan started as the pro-business Turkish politician, going all the way back to his mayor mandates.
He really did upgrade Turkish economy and made Turkey much more sovereign and independent.
He is LARPing as a Muslim hardliner.

Point was that during period od 40s to 90s there was an attempt of making them return their identity, to make them feel as if they belonged to mentality and people of this region, not Turkey and Arabic countries.

I go to Turkey a lot and you have no idea what you're talking about. Turkish Lira and Dollar used to be 1.5:1. Now a US dollar makes 4.6 Turkish Liras.

Attached: turkish lira.png (735x330, 13K)

he's just doing the Tito thing of sucking rich arab cock. Eventually Turkey will succumb to itself own self and balkanize lel

kosovo used to be 90% serb since when? Not before the 12th century it wasnt.

turkey once again ruining the balkans. Why arent albanians redpilled yet? WTF

>return their identity

No, exact
opposite. To mold and consolidate them to one Muslim nation in Yugoslavia.

Supposedly an atheist antinationalist country promoted meme nationalisms like Montenegrin, Macedonian and even Muslim based on a religion

That is because export oriented economy benefits from it.
Strong national currency promotes consumption, loans and living quality, weaker one promotes export, industrialisation and business development

So you're accepting that Turkey has regressed so much that they need a strategy for industrialization and business development that was already done before Erdogan?

He is actually opposing Arab domination of Middle East.
He poses as an alternative to Saudi or Qatar led Sunni world, pushing Turk/Ottoman meme.

Kosovo and Metohija are cores of Medieval Serbia.
Present day central Serbia and Vojvodina were Bulgarian and Hungarian dominated, while KiM and Dinaroid areas of present-day Montenegro, Herzegovina and northern Albania were Serb state

>To mold and consolidate them to one Muslim nation in Yugoslavia.

Which was aimed to end up making them feel as if they belonged to mentality and people of this region, not Turkey and Arabic countries. You think Tito even though anti nationalist wanted country swarming with people who want to remake ottoman villayet or import arab salafis?

he still takes money off of them ie the tito thing while pretending to be friends he stabs in the back for their money.

>kosovo and metohija are cores of medieval serbia

Not before the 12th century.

I dont care if Turkey takes the middle-east but Erdogan is going to ruin the balkans with his neo-ottomanism.

>Turkey was developed
>Turkey regressed

In what parallel universe?

They were a puppet state, a pawn of (((Kemalists)))/NATO, and with a strong fifth column.
Even worse, Gulenists were worming their way, Erdogan ironically started as a Gulen cadre.

Just out of curiosity, write the most important Turkish industry products and exports prior to Erdogan?

>not before 12th century

Are you pretending Diocleia and earlier Serb principality didn’t control KiM?

They didnt. Historical borders in europe before the 13th century are just guess work.

Diocleia wasnt an "independent" polity until the 11th century, serbia(rashka) not until the 13th century. The lower balkans at the time was a punic affair between the byzantine and bulgars.

foreignpolicy.com/2018/05/25/erdogan-is-a-mad-economist-and-turkey-is-his-laboratory/

money.cnn.com/2018/05/24/news/economy/turkey-economy-lira-erdogan/index.html

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-economy-erdogan/turkeys-erdogan-plans-to-take-greater-control-of-economy-bloomberg-idUSKCN1IG0F0

So who inhabited and ruled KiM?
Serbia/Rashka

First mention of Rashka is in 1186, in a charter to Kotor by Nemanja.

Borders aren’t
guess work precisely due to Byzantine vassalship and churches commisioned

>Novi Pazar
Sandzak no?
Those are mostly muslim ive heard.
Even after the war the whole region seems to be very mixed concerning muslim and christian towns.

rashka was a vassal not an independent state at the time. Medieval borders are guesswork.

t.medieval fan

You named anti-Erdogan Globalist sources

Those same sources memed Russian economic meltdown

>Rashka was a vassal

No, it wasn’t.

>So who inhabited and ruled KiM?
No genetic evidence so nobody knows.

>it wasnt a vassal

Yes it was.

Is there a lot of turkish immigration now?

>No genetic evidence
>Nobody knows

Just out of curiosity, you do realise that oldest Serb churches, towns, forts and monasteries are there?

Rashka was not a state,
it was Serbia. You using the term in the wrong timeline and for wrong purpose points me towards your inadequate knowledge.
Rebellions in Byzantine Empire following Komnenian restoration in 1190s and the Fourth Crusade finally paved the way for expansion of Serb state,
confirmed by Papal crown sent in 1219.

More proof that all Balkan Muslims need to be moved to Turkey

No but some Albanians are assimilating to ottomanism as we speak. We have a city in Kosovo with a large minority of Turks and it is almost entirely Ottoman by culture. In reality they are all Albanians in denial of their true origin.