What do they even talk about Jow Forums?

What do they even talk about Jow Forums?

Attached: 22-obama-3.nocrop.w1024.h2147483647.2x.jpg (2048x1365, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/U4RATE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Penis

Fucking white people and who's going to pick up the check.

Nothing. It was all just for a photo op

sucking cocks

J. Crew sales

How great a guy Justin's dad Fidel was

Definitely exchanging child trafficking tricks of the trade.

I bet they actually just small talk mostly, about hobbies and personal stuff. They probably can't get normal conversation from almost anyone at any time, so they probably enjoy some meaningless banter and story-sharing when they can.

Empty platitudes

That time Justin's mother fucked the Rolling Stones.

making the world a better place for everyone, even if they don't appreciate it

Attached: white unemployment rate.png (1168x470, 35K)

suckings cocks and faggot socks

The size of their bulls' penises

>be me
>be waiter at that restaurant
>periodically check on my tables
>always walk past conversations
>was there
>..bel Peace Prize, then started droning the fuck outta little ki..
>... nning actually means losi...
>... ave those assault rifles to cartels, then w...
>... ause it's twenty eig...
>... old Chris he was gonna di...
>... ocks match and have little du...
>... ooked exactly like Trayv...

>My dick is dis big nigga
>no wai... can i see

"What gender pronoun is your favorite?"

Does that count as manspreading?

FPBP

Wearing lingerie and having sex with children.

anal beads

I don't care enough to guess, but to see two adult men drinking white wine says enough about where they land on issues.

Useless manipulated figure... if you're unemployed for too long they stop counting you. Better to check the labor force participation rate.

Attached: 5671C028-8DC9-4F07-9B7D-D898B837467A.jpg (977x632, 155K)

The U4 includes discouraged Trump voters who stopped looking for jobs. It's 4%.

You posted a chart of boomers retiring.

>16 years and OVER

u realize that includes 90 year olds right

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/U4RATE

Attached: fredgraphu4.png (1168x450, 35K)

Bum sex

human beings are what they are talking about...you should try it someday

sucking off guys in bathrooms
both are in the closet faggots

>Lol dude weed
>Why did you sell all your gold?

A human being is a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other ANIMALS by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance.

Kikery shenanigans, faggitry, nignog niggery, and communism.

Their parents.

Probably some really corrupt shit. I bet theyre both truly bitter people

Stupid people talk about people. Average people talk about events. Intelligent people talk about ideas.

you type like an animal...why

hue monkey why are you in love with a tranny...stop loving animals

That's racist and I am offended. I demand to be exported in a comfortable monkey cage to your country so I can culturally enrich your imaginary wife.

What Trudeaus wife schedule is.

this

The verbal equivalent of sucking each other's dicks back and forth, with a little more effort coming out of Cuckdeau.

she fukken huge I hope you enjoy her smell

They didn’t talk about anything. It was a photo op. They only say what they are told to say. They don’t have any individual thoughts.

>Restaurant some place else entirely
>Pigs head laughing at Castreau
>No food on the table.
>Obongo's jacket folded like a faggot
>Haulage truck crashes above their heads.
Image as metaphor

This. Bill Burr had a great skit about politicians look like statues for photo ops

Have respect. My PEOPLE invented that thing you are using to access the internet, another thing my PEOPLE invented.

But if you cuck me then I win so you were cucked by me so then you win but then...

A rigged Supreme Court just spit on our constitution.

This is a dark day for the United States of America.

I don't trust anyone offering power analysis-free opinions on how oppressed communities should respond in this moment. They are the type who thought assisting runaway slaves was wrong because it was against the law

>our constitution
fuck off nigger.

Tractor-trailer hauling watermelons overturns in North Carolina you probably this blacks will riots because of this incident...

Go read it yourself then come talk to me...

post-coital bliss

>sucking dicks
literally what I immediately thought

Attached: praise-kek.jpg (800x600, 42K)

Yeah, the fact that it wasn't 9-0 in favor of the actual Constitution, instead of 5-4 in favor of the actual Constition, is a problem. But don't worry, nigger, it's a problem for white people to solve. You just keep killing niggers and nigger babies. It's what you do.

About their pizzas that are being made in the kitchen

Attached: D625E2977E374EF397F3EE57A9018697.jpg (256x270, 19K)

Are you seriously saying you want possible North Korean agents in the US?

I’m not supposed to say that, but I don’t care.

>40% of the US population are either homeless or neets
Surely I'm misinterpreting this graph.

There are no oppressed communities in the US. You as a POC are most likely to be killed by another POC. Whites may have ended cannibalism and slavery on your continent, but they couldn't do anything about your behavior.

Raping and murdering infants at the next Moloch sex club meeting.

Liberal in power city NY friendo

Early America is for white people. You weren't considered a human (with good reason) till about 70 years ago. The people that drafted the constitution were slave owners.

This I can't believe people take any of these "world leader" meetings seriously. It's all just a photo op, the real shit happens behind the scenes with people you've never heard of negotiating.

Well if you don't care, why not keep your ignorance to yourself?

>Early America
i stopped read right there...go back and re-read the constitution

>(((people you've never heard of)))

Honest to god this. Why do you think all the people working in media are Jews they started out or have connections with people doing this shit. God I wish Hitler came back and actually did the Holocaust.

Early America as in the inception of America. You were never intended to be part of our destiny. We were supposed to ship your ass back to Nigfrica where you belong, but for one reason or another, never got around to doing it. Now we pay the price.

Friendo the Declaration of Independence refers to Native Americans as merciless savages

Retired, stay-at-home moms, students

Their favorite bad-dragon products and positions to see their wives in with their bulls, and the age old question of the voluntarily cucked, mouth or butt?

Attached: 1528556225877.jpg (700x574, 128K)

All of this, though, shows the perilous path we’re going down... the United States is far less politically stable than any of us truly understand

Obama is casually insisting that having the Jesse White Tumblers perform at the Canada Day Parade would be a good step forward for Canada.

I imagine the nigger talks about how his sons keep getting killed by whites while the leaf agrees unquestioningly

its a flawed document that can be fixed

I love how faggy Obongo and Cuckdeau appear in this comic. That part is 100% true.

who sucks more jew cock

Attached: canazion.jpg (308x164, 12K)

FUCK
OFF
NIGGER

Got Me Good

im hungry and bored talk to you user later...
KEEP AMERICA BLACK AND BROWN

Nigger, you are literally responsible for this nation's downfall. I sincerely hope we put a bullet through the skull of every nigger in America. I think we've tolerated you quite enough now.

I hate pictures like this
"Oh boy look, world leaders are just like us!"
Obama and Trudeau haven't set foot in a diner/truck stop for decades, if they even have set foot there ever and wouldn't be caught dead in there if it wasn't for a photo op

Attached: elite learns about middle america for the first time.jpg (535x530, 64K)

We wouldn't have a Constitution without the declaration of independence, and you were just lecturing another user about reading it. Do you see how stupid you are making yourself sound?

obungo sold kids to cuckdo
checked

Attached: Trudeau Levin pedo.jpg (719x1024, 181K)

Their only function is to appear like they're talking. They shut down or stop existing all together when no one's watching.

Shut the fuck up you rural redneck retard. A black guy must've fucked your wife/mom

No, you shut the fuck up leaf. If you haven't realized yet that non-whites make living hell, then you are braindead.

but plugs

Stfu... obama eats at kfc

faggot shit

Gay stories.

Attached: 1527051536861.jpg (222x216, 8K)

Stop blaming your shortcomings in life on minorities. Pathetic

This. I'm getting really sick of the charade. All these idiots care about is optics; neo-liberal politicians are nothing more than professional narcissists at this point.

You're fucking stupid, dude. Why have so many American cities completely ceased to function? Is it NOT because of the niggers? You are a retarded 19 year old. Please, just shut the fuck up, leaf.

It's because of underprivileged minorities that are in poverty. There's not enough jobs for them.

>a leaf
I would beat your face in with a power drill.

Learn to argue

Attached: 1493401877629.jpg (122x125, 2K)

Poor Obamaleaf. He's really lost his way lads.

Arguing with retards is a waste of time.
I've had similar experiences with people like this
Read them and weep, you faggot. I sincerely think that killing leftists is the only option.

They're plotting against the American people

This is a good post, user