BBC reporter freaks out while Hungarian foreign minister calmly explains why Hungary doesn't want illegal immigrants

BBC reporter freaks out while Hungarian foreign minister calmly explains why Hungary doesn't want illegal immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8itF62yIJg

Attached: 1529367213097.jpg (615x615, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1WGqS7cRzw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Maitlis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>britbongistan

Attached: uk names.jpg (720x899, 64K)

Attached: big surprise.jpg (686x318, 56K)

just report the video for promoting terrorism
(which it 200% does)

This man is based.

They let comments in yesterdays video about dangerous Polish foreigners coming into the UK and preaching their "far right" message. All the comments are 'fuck the lieing media, go Poland.'

Hungary has been protecting Europe from the mudslimes since that garbage started. How can we ever repay them?!

goddamn I love Hungary

Attached: 1529622313954.jpg (864x497, 84K)

good interview

>comments are disabled for this video

Attached: polish kid.jpg (471x400, 119K)

>newsnight
not surprised in the slightest. Complete trash.

shes a migrant from malta

Why do you post a picture of a jewish real estate broker?

Attached: 12038915_10101895537988473_2943844106660509621_o.jpg (1366x2048, 296K)

She is possessed.

Attached: Crazyisascrazydoes.png (554x399, 185K)

you're an ok Jew, I'll gas you last

Attached: spongebob.png (500x222, 161K)

OOOO fuck nigger

Hilarious when she talks about people calling the Hungarian election unfair because of overspending when the conservative party were accused of overspending, the labour party have been accused of electoral fraud 2 elections in a row and no government in Britain has received a 50+% vote share in 90 years

shill

Attached: 1529350877852.png (746x524, 597K)

how can a country be so based

Attached: fresh.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Attached: 2cxhvm.jpg (888x499, 71K)

based and redpilled

Lel

Attached: IMG_1351.jpg (516x1024, 94K)

Just let those illegals in goy

Attached: IMG_1350.png (647x856, 495K)

Don't mock us pls

Attached: 4263.jpg (660x371, 33K)

the filaments of her hair serve as a medium into the elctrofrequencies of globalist mind made agenda

Fantastic, i'll just find out who the journalist is...
>Emily Maitlis
Now i'll just google the name and click on the wiki link
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Maitlis
>From a Jewish family, Emily Maitlis is the daughter of..
AND IT'S A JEW! IT'S ALL JEW!

Attached: It's a jew there all jews.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

This is so good. Do I need to move to poland? I'm highly talented, good looking and of scottish/danish ancestry.

NO NIGGER GET OUT COMING IN HOT TODAY

In the Polish video they accuse the Polish embassy in London of subsidizing Polish right wingers because they let them use a room in the embassy

As if UK embassy isn't sponsoring globohomo in Poland

fucking kikes have no shame!

who would have guessed? Jow Forums is always right

The absolute unbridled propaganda coming out of that woman's face.

>ywn have a big titted arab woman try to stalk you
Any hope in the UAE?

sorry bro, wasnt my intention to drag your country into this. But what is done is done

"You do know you don't have an immigrant problem.".

This is irrelevant bitch. Holy fuck.

These reporters need to be shot

Attached: 1529946243648.jpg (1311x800, 324K)

Can a brown haired, blue eyed guy like myself produce natural blondes if I married one?

> have to google to find out white passing reporter on BBC who advocates for illegal immigration into Hungary is jewish

Next can you figure out the riddle of why the BBC has a statue of a pedophile in their headquarters in London?

Attached: statue-of-prometheus-and-ariel-stock-picture-3117019.jpg (861x1392, 227K)

Yes.

This was great.

This is fucking awesome. Finally, white men are fighting back. This will spread.

>the burning rage in the bong cunt's eyes
>her rude angry interruptions every time he begins to make a point
>"That is insult". "No one can take away our right to decide who comes into our country"
BBC got BTFO
thanks for posting

I'll do my best

Attached: manga-girl-thumbs-up-min.jpg (238x211, 12K)

This woman, back in the day, entering another country and slinging that shit, would have been executed.

"That's unserious, that's unserious"
>That's unserious
My new phrase

My parents are both brown hair hazel eyed and my sister is pale blue eyed blond. I had blond hair as a child.

the absolute state of bongistan

Why did the original picture come from a girl who said it was Obama?

>REEEEEE STOP OPPRESSING IMMIGRANTS WITH YOUR LAWS
>ps y-you have almost no immigrants so y-your laws are pointless btw

based hungary

5:53 clearly wants it

>YOU DON'T HAVE AN IMMIGRANT PROBLEM
She's right, they also don't have a terrorism problem, either.

At this point I just assume they're kikes and only search to see if my instincts were wrong.

Attached: 1526578383179.jpg (624x480, 61K)

you faggots keep posting that 2012 photo
nigga obama wore that shit last month, try harder
Also, muzzle is different
gg

I hate these agenda pushing "interviews". There's no discussion they just want to tell them why they're wrong and use it to brainwash anyone watching that item. She can't honestly expect every other Eu country to take hundreds of thousands of immigrants in, and not have the UK do the same.

And the UK is leaving the EU anyway soon. How the fuck will the BBC fill it's hours without telling everyone else how to behave?

that's not even obama dumbass

Michel Madie , and the dumb bitch wanted attention

Attached: trumpbtfo.jpg (1024x768, 588K)

checked.

Also, I wanted to punch her stupid bitch face the whole time I was watching.

Women were a mistake.

Are you like the Anti-Schindler or something?

>you do know you don't have an immigration problem in Hungary?

bitch why do you think that is?

Attached: 34505740_10157410135393098_3339053385755131904_n.jpg (540x960, 65K)

(Checked)
The World Must be freed from female influence first if we Want to be able to Do Anything About how jewed the World is.

why is it so important to them that every country accept "migrants""?

>if you're against EU values, maybe you should leave

says the british woman who's going to be dragged kicking the screaming from the EU next year lmao

Isn't the black dude beside him confirmed to be one of obamas friends?

Yeah no shit they don't have an immigrant problem. Maybe it's because they actually protect their borders and don't let them in. How does this bitch not get this?

Attached: 21049147_oscar-isaac-takes-down-a-nazi-leader_6b2811e_m.jpg (640x384, 47K)

all these east euro shitholes should get ALL of their diasporas deported right in their dumbfuck round faces
for best results mix the diasporas up, ie send poorlacks to hungry, and gypsters to poland, etc

Attached: Shadman5.gif (493x336, 3.97M)

Haha That Hungarian dude made her look like an idiot. He's earns his paycheck.

Based bozgor

>WellHungBro sprays all over Britbongistani bitch and makes her lick it all.
Nuke us already.

Jew teaching us how to jew. I like it.

>comments disabled

Oi bruv you got a liocence for dat comment

Wonder who that cunt fucked to get on TV. Fucking rampant in the BBC.

Attached: 1529531001048m.jpg (1024x722, 151K)

Checked. I would simply kill that creature if it got in my face. It is a demon.

>Kingsley stated in 1994: "I'm not Jewish... and though there might be some Russian-Jewish heritage way back on my mother's side, the thread is so fine there's no real evidence."

>Hollywood

And next up the unadulterated truth about Chaim Rosenstein by George Rockwell

nice

Attached: DIO kek.gif (500x435, 468K)

this is literally one of the most common arguments I head here
>we dont want them because they fucked up Germany
>well sweetie, there arent any fucking up our country so let them in nazi

Women like that honestly just need to be beaten to near death while still on camera. She is a fifth column rat bent on destroying anything within her circle of influence.

journous are fucking racist globalist agents attacking indigenous europeans in order to promote white genocide

dont know dont care I just went to the website and it suggested that "Miss G" the artist who created the headrests, so I know she knew it wasn't him. So if she was going to spread that lie she knew it wasn't him to begin with, Don't trust anything about it. could shopped the other guy in

Attached: fake bitch.jpg (1321x681, 338K)

also

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Attached: laugh.gif (280x153, 446K)

are you jewing us

Attached: 1527440216372.gif (416x416, 14K)

Same. It's all so tiresome.

That moment when Hungary annexes Germany this time around and when Britain declares war America wipes out Britain while the French do nothing..

Attached: 4chaneveryoneelse.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

>This video contains hate speech

Attached: 1529860497335.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

I wouldn't report the video, it actually shows how the Hungarian politician is intelligent and professional compared to the insane leftist interviewer.

redpill me wikipedia has nothing. Was Chaim Rosenstein jewish?

Attached: 1502385954145.png (452x520, 316K)

>why is it so important to them that every country accept "migrants""?

Migrants in every country are a necessary part of the (((their))) strategic plan to create a multicultural United States of Europe

this cannot happen ever without mass immigration from the 3rd world flooding into Europe.

Hate speech against POLISH PEOPLE! The BBC is a racist organization that slanders poles and says they are dangerous and wants to prevent them from coming into the UK

#letthepolesin

Attached: 7f8c30c8a94700abcded720058bd7544.jpg (214x328, 17K)

Brutalitops

Attached: 1501185835506.png (744x694, 362K)

> the problem is leftists

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

They hate whites and want to genocide us! Anti white pogroms are our childrens future once we become a minority in Canada, America, and Europe

Jews want to rule over a mixed mutt people with no nationalistic roots or ancestry to the land. They dont want 96%+ white countries that can go full fash and expell the (((bankers)))

they hate whites! remember these people laugh as our children are reduced to poverty and are raped by non whites

>tolerance, diversity and human rights ;)
We respect your views but the hungarian peo-
>T-TOLERANCE, DIVERSITY AND HUMAN RIGHTS, WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING THE MANTRA, SAY IT
No
>Wow what an AUTHORITARIAN and FASCIST propagandist DICTATORSHIP GET OUT OF THE EU

She was actually squirming and losing her cool, Hungary pls have this man go on a tour around the EU to btfo more libcuck reporters

>they hate whites! remember these people laugh as our children are reduced to poverty and are raped by non whites
this

Naturally they have to disable comments.

good catch

Attached: 5555.jpg (436x600, 121K)

Or a muslim rape gang problem. What a coincidence..

The fucking idiot. He publicly admitted to not wanting immigrants? Is he itching to get suicided?

NEVER reveal your power level.

KEK

She is very jewish looking. Anyone got her name so we can all say "every fucking time"?

Also lmao at her talking about international "law", as if countries bow to the Eu as it's master.

Attached: 1483815823053.gif (341x270, 2.84M)