THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY, BONGS

Thanks for killing Hitler, assholes.

Attached: 31A7EACD-158C-4AAE-B1E5-FDC98111BE02.jpg (864x873, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sr-mhKreJqo
youtu.be/pD7b34GuTPo
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: EA4C1644-FD93-4AA3-A705-5A2D9F0FB15D.jpg (1300x1073, 334K)

the nigger's head looks like it's photoshopped onto his body

hitler was never killed by bongs, he escaped to argentina

I refuse to ever even visit that shitty island until they forcefully remove their immigrants. If I ever visit Europe, I'll only visit Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany (cucked, but my mother is from here), Poland, eastern Europe and the Balkans/Greece.

he saw your country as an abomination, probably would have nuked it too. why is it always the amerimutts defending him? nazism being implemented would have been a failure just like communism.

Based

Attached: 1528426338264.webm (750x422, 1.65M)

that kid deserved the fuck out of that

I’m 100% Swedish on both sides of my family, I could careless if Hitler destroyed our (((cities))). He’d be doing us a favor.

Attached: 94009AE4-03E4-47A1-AFC3-3A7FB3BBCF1D.jpg (1131x1707, 2.12M)

hej bror

Dude poked the nigger in the head, dude deserved that slap, and good on the nigger for not acting like a nigger after retribution was complete.

>I’m 100% Swedish
>I could careless

You sound more like 100% American which would make you 100% retard. We didn't kill Hitler, without (((American))) intervention we would have easily lost the war long before 1945, without (((America))) making a declaration of war by helping the British, larping as a neutral, and fucking the Japanese over, the only people responsible for the fall of Hitler was (((you))).

Attached: 1501082356578.jpg (753x1977, 517K)

>t,nigger

Based black guy.

Pft. Poke anyone in the head like that and see what happens.

Actually,the Russian secured the win for WW2 dumbass. The BritBongs didnt even stand a chance against Germany.

Attached: xaboz4hk0fp01.jpg (1024x755, 96K)

>says the country that actually killed Hitler

>I'm 100% Swedish
No you're not, you're an American. If you were Swedish you'd be posting under the flag of Sweden, not the flag of the United States. I'm part German and love my German heritage, but that doesn't mean I say I'm German because guess what, I'm not. Fucking mongrel apes.

>Lets praise the nigger for only over reacting by 1 order of magnitude. He didn't cripple the white boy. Based /ourguy confirmed!
Imagine being this much of a cuck.

but who kept pressuring the u.s to attack the western front

It's the 21st century. You're allowed to be 2 things at once now.

>says the country that begged and pleaded for years to the u.s. for help

Stupid fucking english. God save the new generation of them.

the only people responsible for the fall of Hitler were him and the German army for underestimating the USSR and not making proper preparations

Attached: Ingland isn't Whyte [2018 06 11].jpg (278x181, 11K)

And you did come to help, you came running over like a fucking lapdog. Lackey peasant nation.

So I can be an Anglo-German then? Or does that only apply to Mutt land?

I’m 100% ethnically Swedish. My great-grandmother came to America in the 1910’s and my great-grandfather’s side of the family had been Swedish homesteaders in Minnesota since the 1800’s. You’re full of crap. The North fringes of the US are more Nordic than most urban parts of Sweden in 2018.

This guy is cleary idiotic

First
>Hitler killed himself, but you aren't technically wrong as it was because only choice he had is being killed by the raging armies
Second
>Western Europe wasn't awful untill thr migrant crisis kicked in
Third
>USA played a large part in late WW2

Faggot, if you were getting poked in the head, would you really stand there and let it happen? If a dog mauls a child to death, it's overkill - but if it bites a dumb kid who's provoking it, then it's for the best.

If Hitler is dead then show me his body.

Attached: TDKR_jRqkS.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I can almost guarantee that you aren't 100% ethnically Swede, and if you by sheer luck are 100% ethnically Swede, your bloodline won't be in the next 2-3 generations.
>You're full of crap
Well considering your entire country is some mixed breed shithole (hence why so many Americans try to identify "with their roots" even though Europeans couldn't give a single fuck about where they resided from originally) I'd say it's you who's full of crap.

sounds like you've been bullied a lot

you poke their head back and make fun of how gay they are. Why would you nigger swing?

youtu.be/Sr-mhKreJqo

If you instigate a confrontation with me, you don't get to make the rules. I'm not going to waste my time mirroring every action an attacker makes until they punch me in the face.

I would correct their behavior as quickly as possible.

and that's what makes you a nigger. Tell me, what makes you any different from one of those animals burning fellow niggers alive?

They wanted this and so did you USA so enjoy the spoils of your victory.

French, African, who can tell anymore?

Attached: 1524227118491.png (488x500, 44K)

also, you don't let them make the rules. You ridicule their behavior, wait for their anger and THEN you jab them a broken nose

Lol, I triggered you into an anti-American rage at 8:00 this morning and you're still going at 2:36 PM my time. We live in your fucking head rent free.

Hitler didn't want war with Britain, he thought they were aryan.

>he thought they were aryan

Then Hitler was a fucking retard lmao

What??

kek can’t unseen and we are the nose

poland are our friends sorry cunt
also this

>the weak should fear the strong

>t. Abdul al-Germanistani

aryaner than you muhansmad

The cheddar is strong with this one lmao

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-24 um 21.03.18.png (634x567, 319K)

Attached: 047977134.jpg (3840x2160, 551K)

Didn't you fucks fight a civil war to fend off Commies? Guess they forgot about you huh?

It's all of our countries. That should be more than enough reason to untie and stop hating each other.

It gives me a great sense of pride to know that cops would shoot a nigger dead if he did this in America.

Attached: 84AE681C-69A3-458D-9503-B19865B2610B.jpg (893x1024, 198K)

I'm not burning people? How the fuck do you jump from "I'm going to defend myself rather than escalate the situation" to "I'm gonna burn niggers"?

You can pretend self defense is wrong all you want, pussy kraut. But if that webm were a white kid slapping a black kid doing the same thing, you'd be fine with it.

You are absolutely following their rules. If someone assaults me in any way - even if they're just poking my head, I'm not going down to their level with name-calling and shoving. I want to neutralize the threat and move on; I've got shit to do. And good luck finding a situation where someone willing to prod your head isn't also not sucker punch you. Your strategy will just result in you getting knocked out and put on worldstar hiphop.

The time of the elites is over in Britain. The phenomenon that has swept Britain in the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries has long avoided Britain. While the prosperity of Britain continued, so did it's government. The prosperity of England is now over.

The monarchy, aristocracy and the entire Westminster system has long failed the British people. Now the time to put them to book has come. The Anglo Saxon will rise. He will take to the streets and take back his homeland. After a thousand year of Norman oppression, finally the age of the Anglo Saxon will return. The dawning of the race will see the rise of a true nation; the English nation. Not that of his or her majesty; not a kingdom, but a nation for the native people; a Second Commonwealth of England.

The impending order will see the rise of a global nation; that of a united British diaspora. That order will challenge American decadence, that order will challenge European liberalism, Jewish capitalism and third world extremism.

England has not been a nation for 1000 years.

But soon, so soon in fact, it will be.

The house of Windsor is German btw

Already been debunked.
Not sure why you're laughing, gypsy. You're the scourge of Europe.

>imagine being this far from reality

t. LARPER

>failed the British people
>still using their terminology
You're either Anglo-Saxon or Br*tish, which is it?

correct and I am part of it

>You're the scourge of Europe.
The guys who created,bankrolled and made zionist the defacto power calls us a scourge, if only irony could strike you from the heavens.

Dirty fucking gypsy, you aren't even fit to wipe my arse, let alone clean my toilet.

So you're a dirty fucking inbred?

How about you calm down with the attacks before the police will put you in prison for your racist views.

ATTEMPTED CHILD ABDUCTION NEAR RICHMOND PARK LONDON CAUGHT ON CCTV:
youtu.be/pD7b34GuTPo
youtu.be/pD7b34GuTPo
youtu.be/pD7b34GuTPo

UK pedo rings quick rundown:
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o

>Britain is a key link in the biggest ever international investigation into the production and supply of paedophile 'snuff' movies - in which children are murdered on film - an Observer investigation can reveal.
theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4

Attached: freetommyfreeassange.jpg (1240x1275, 141K)

The gypsy race isn't covered under our laws, worm.

It is actually now go suck the zionist dick you like so much.

correct

nah inbreeding turns germans into austrians

Even niggers are more preferable to you.
OUT
Austrians aren't inbred, right?

Even t*rks are a more noble people than the anglo.

Get out of my country, and stay out!

I believe it was Britain who kicked Erwin Rommel out of Africa, Russia who kicked them out of Northern Europe, and America who did D-Day. Soo everyone did it.

Only after you stop the zionist until then you dont deserve a homeland.

>t*rks are a more noble people than the anglo.

What's the difference between the two?

Attached: boris johnson turkish.png (955x912, 503K)

>killing Hitler
Why was that us and not you? You retard.

austrians are a bunch of slavs that forgot human speech and started speaking german

the austrian nobility were once germans from bavaria but through their culture of fucking their relatives in the basements they have transended the puny german form and became austrians, gaining power from their chad jaws that were also used to pin your relatives while raping them

>This condition is sometimes colloquially known as lantern jaw (the OED defines lantern jaw differently, as "long thin jaws, giving a hollow appearance to the cheek",[4] like an old lantern with concave horn sides), and Habsburg jaw, Habsburg lip or Austrian Lip (as depicted in portraits of Charles V of the House of Habsburg), due to its prevalence in that bloodline.[5] The trait is easily traceable in portraits of Habsburg family members.[6] This has provided tools for people interested in studying genetics and pedigree analysis. Most instances are considered polygenetic.[7]

Attached: Charles-V-Habsburg.png (632x458, 316K)

how is britain both

a) mocked for doing nothing in ww2
b) mocked as being responsible for hitler losing thus the state we are in today

can anglophobes make up their mind pls

No he saw us as potential racial allies and got his ideas for concentration camps from what we did with the natives.
Also in his free time all he did was watch American cowboy movies, you're full of shit.

That'll probably be up to Yankee for the most part, they seem to be the Jews' favourite lapdog nowadays, Dacian.
What the fuck what a jaw

Meanwhile the Rothschild family owns land and castles in your shithole and have above the law ownership of a parcel of land in London.

>ownership of a parcel of land in London
>parcel of land
>parcel
haha
very fucking funny
dick

Who exactly dragged us into the western front while we just wanted to shoot some gook?

Who used a failed WW1 plan to invade france with other peoples troops?

Who even initiated the war on the reich when they were just getting lost lands back that they saw there people being oppressed in?

All the eternal anglo at the beckin call of the jew.

Attached: amschel-mayer-rothschild.jpg (1600x1200, 133K)

you did nothing to contribute to victory, but you instigated the entire fucking conflict in the first place

hence the hate you nigger

GOTT

Attached: Unarmed brit police4.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Lol what he gets for being a bitch

STRAFE

Holy shit is some bong island nigger trying to shit talk burgers? You are literally less important financially, culturally, and geographically, than multiple lone states within our country. The leading baby name in your country for 5 years in a row is fucking muhammad you pathetic lump of shit. You literally cant even speak your mind freely without the threat of jail. There are portions of your own country which you can not go to. But you have the audacity to try to hold any edge over a proud burger? Nay sir, our benevolence only goes so far, we can find new homies. Hungary seems pretty based, bongs are easily replaced.

>bongs are easily replaced.

So true :^)

Attached: rotheram pregnant.png (865x838, 962K)

easy. they picked the wrong side.

we own you, always have done

then stop blaming us for ruining europe if you "own us" then you ruined it you complete nigger.

It gets worse

Attached: Hmm.png (511x574, 107K)

>Comparing D Day with Kursk and Stalingrad
Oh never change american education kek

t. beta male pussy

That police woman was worse than useless. A hostage in waiting.

You fucking pussy. I am half inclined to just go over to Europe and dominate it.