Is anime degenerate?

Is anime degenerate?

Attached: 530038066041.jpg (635x645, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDPb_lyqH-k
youtube.com/watch?v=DA8ybTLGT4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. It's redpilled and gives magic powers.

Attached: 1526543155303.jpg (1562x605, 609K)

Yes

Yes.

sounds about right

I swear there is a high correlation with all this anime trap bullshit and generating actual real life trannies.

I enjoy anime but if it's centered around girls or feminine bullshit I avoid it.

|
|
|
>
|
|
|
|
|
|

Since anime is influenced by the populance like any other commodity, if the society is degenerate, so is anime. So, yeah, it kinda is.

Some shows are some aren't.
The anime industry as a whole is still less degenerate than western entertainment.

Attached: CoffeeIllya.png (960x720, 328K)

>The anime industry as a whole is still less degenerate than western entertainment.
yeah i'm sure the industry that encourages young males to stay inside and drop out of society isn't degenerate at all
fucking weebs i swear

>normalize
nobody likes 3D anything, not even ancient civilizations liked 3D
2D will always be superior while 3D will be a disgusting abomination

Attached: 3dpd.jpg (2240x1400, 648K)

and yet sculpture was the highest most sought after art form

>listening to a woman talking politics
>listening to a woman talking about concurrency
>listening to a woman

whatever queer

Attached: 1529508690293.png (720x525, 523K)

Yes

i would watch anime kf the boy ever actuallt chose the trap in the shows how is is now he always chooses the real girl the trap is just there to bait the audience its not fair.

Incel trying to cope. Suicide gets closer to you by the day. Try not to take it out on your class mates.

>Encourages young males to stay inside...
That's the result of jewish tricks like feminism etc...
Not anime's fault.
Anime was very popular in the 80's and 90's and there were no NEETs for example.

Attached: DoubtingIllya.png (960x720, 563K)

>That's the result of jewish tricks like feminism etc...
you can't actually be this stupid right?
>Anime was very popular in the 80's and 90's and there were no NEETs for example.
the 80's and 90's is literally when the NEET phenomenon began in Japan. Holy shit, you really are this stupid.

>Stoopid
Not an argument

Attached: BoredIllya.png (960x720, 403K)

Read along with the lyrics of this and see if you can imagine anything more wholesome:
youtube.com/watch?v=iDPb_lyqH-k
Anime is unironically the last medium left open to the angels trying to save us.

Attached: thebestestphilosopher.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

>avatarfagging while being a braindead nigger
not an argument

all current year entertainment is degenerate

No only trap anime. Don’t be a fag I have plenty of milf wifus

Depends on the anime. Seinen aren't degenerate. Just steer clear of moeshit and shit with traps in it.

It's spelling out the truths western media is attempting to hide

Attached: 1508079613967.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

It's ok i have other images if you want my friend.

Attached: SmugMadoka3.jpg (680x680, 102K)

Anime can be degenerate but it can also be pretty based.
Anime promotes tradition, taking care of the environment, family and nationalism, but it can also promote degeneracy.
In the end it's your choice what you watch, degenerate animes are mostly strictly separated from normal animes.

hey porridge-brain, how the fuck do you sit down and watch this empty simpleton trash
close your laptop and read some books

and they're all of little girls, of course, because you aren't just an average braindead degenerate, but also a pedophile
how sad

Watching anime turns you into a trap, traps are gay. Yes

The cringey anime culture, which I'm not a part of and do not identify with, unfortunately are a smokescreen for the fact that there are some truly Shakespearean anime.

Hunter X Hunter and Death Note shattered and reconstructed me psychologically and I love it. And JoJo's is just pure absurd fun.

Attached: Hisoka.gif (500x700, 1.95M)

>(insert emotion/expression) + (character)
>has entire folder of this

autism wew

>Posting a girl makes you a pedophile
Ok what am i now ?

Attached: Dosia.png (300x300, 91K)

Leave my mongolian animated drawings alone

Anime, even the faggy shit, it less Pozzed than all of western media

Attached: 1511873435942.jpg (1200x999, 941K)

it makes you a pathetic pedo trying to deflect
hang yourself anytime, degenerate retard

Oh jesus....why do I know that's astolfo on the left. Where can I get a ticket to end my life

>Death Note shattered and reconstructed me psychologically

what lmao, watch lain or something faggot

how to spot a 30-year old boomer:
>he hates anime (even though he probably hasn't watched a single one) and calls people unironically weebs

Attached: 1529745737383.jpg (639x764, 82K)

>Traps being gay
of course people who say this don't know what they are talking about.

It triggers newfriends like
that's why i have some.

Attached: SS.png (726x720, 230K)

Yes, and even as a fan I can admit that. Most that refuse to admit are reddit weebs or underage.

No!

all they can do is watch
>watch
>watch
>sit and watch
>keep watching
>watch
>watch some more
>rewatch
>watch again
>watch

the people that claim to hate anime are ALWAYS the biggest crypto weebs. No exceptions.

Yes

Get thee behind me Satan.
youtube.com/watch?v=DA8ybTLGT4Y

Attached: 1529599537489.png (423x423, 168K)

any anime that wasn't made by a married man is degenerate. Fist of the north star is the best anime ever made

Attached: 5756518-kenshiro+feat+strength+(40).gif (361x271, 2.84M)

The anime industry doesn't want people like that, what they want is people who spend tons of money on merchandise.

Attached: 1526989418278.png (380x349, 70K)

>Is anime degenerate?

No.
And it's not a plan devised by the japanese after ww2 as a long-working genocidal revenge plan to weaken the american people from within, as revenge for hiroshima and nagasaki.
And no, they are not being extremely covert about it, going so far as to false flag operations so it leads back to the jewish people, the ones that their ally Hitler wanted to also exterminate.

You'd have to be retarded to believe that

>lol u must be triggered
so this is the power of degenerate pedophiles

Watch future diary. Only the gore,sexual, and thriller anime are redpilled

I still have it wrapped. It's been collecting dust, but I'll bust it open soon.

And if I'm such a faggot, why do the Japs themselves consistently rank Death Note as the greatest of all time?

Better question, is Jow Forums cancer?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 5K)

Future Diary is shit. Its entertaining and fun, but its shit. Instead read the original Devilman manga and Berserk.

>I enjoy anime but if it's centered around girls or feminine bullshit I avoid it.

Found the homosexual. Go watch some CGDCT. Its good for the soul.

Attached: Satania smug 2.jpg (540x539, 31K)

Is eromanga sensei redpilled?

>1 post by this id
Nice
Call me a pedophile all you want, but remember, Jow Forums is an anime website and Jow Forums is a board for weebs wanting to talk about politics.
Imported phonefags or plebbitors won't change that.

>tits or GTFO in ancient times

No, because it's NBR.
Oreimo is better.

It seems to me that most Anime and it's fandom is based on and around escapism. Even the trap and /d/-tier shit seems to be more about escapism and less about forcing agendas in the jewish influenced lefty cultural marxism sense.
So the question I would ask: Should Escapism be considered degenerate? ...or exactly when does Escapism cross a threshold and become degenerate?

Attached: TheyLive-anime.jpg (750x960, 98K)

The dude who tweeted this is an ugly tranny.

Ah what does that mean?

Yes
Now fuck off

> I enjoy anime but if it's centered around girls or feminine bullshit I avoid it
t. faggot

Attached: 1510630284619.jpg (387x445, 32K)

what is CGDCT? I don't speak turbo weeb, I enjoy dragonball so lower yourself to my level.

Attached: Shaltear smug.png (784x720, 774K)

Escapism become degenerate when you start neglecting your duties because of it. Everything you need to do done? Sure, go play that Vidya or watch that anime. Maybe your time would be better spent on self-improvement, bit if you're keeping up, eh.

Astolfo was a fucking mistake. Whoever created that character design needs to get the rope.

I was never gonna marry and have kids anyways being ugly and retarded and poor, so what does it matter if I watch anime?

>muh anime website
absolutely pathetic

>ugly man trannys think they are 2d traps
I hate traps now.

astolfo a shit

I'm gonna need that pic of astolfo for research purposes.

>protecting Hollywood
Absolutely pathetic & gay

Attached: 1510765776901.jpg (736x1032, 72K)

Very degenerate but not in a SJW way.
Anime responds to fetishes.

Attached: 1522563331765.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

Yes and no, there is absolutely degenerate but at the same time there is a whole bunch of redpilled anime.

Though i will say this, any anime that has a character that has a male body with a female head pasted over it is degenerate.

Cute Girls Doing Cute Things.

Knowing this saddenes me

Incredibly degenerate and part of the Japanese revenge strategy to ruin this nation from the inside out. I'm Japanese. If you think our supreme race willingly surrendered to your hairy, repulsive kind after Hiroshima and Nagasaki and didn't immediately start planning payback, you're retarded. The kamikaze and samurai come from our peoples. We surrender never. Instead, we adopt an old Chinese strategy the Chinese used to call play pig to catch tiger.

We're an extremely patient people, and if you think Japanese are not aware how weak and fragmented American society is becoming because we have targeted your young men with cartoon waifs in order to present an impossible ideal your women can never meet, thus divide you from them and them from you, and reduce white marriages and birthrates, like I said, you're more retarded than even you thought, and as I didn't say but will now, you have another think coming.

It's all part of the plan to weaken and degrade you as a nationrace. Russia and China are doing the same things and in different ways. It's a joy to see.

True, i doubt that just watching a show where there is a trap/whatever makes you turbo-gay and marxist.

Doubt that. Anime dickgirls are not butt ugly. I mean you just draw a female anime character and add a dick to it and not draw a male character and then remove male parts slowly.

Then you are naive

>ugly
Change it, groom yourself and exercise
>retarded
Get a shit job and go to community college
>poor
Climb the career ladder.
Overlord is great.
Damn man.

dont be mean shes cute in her own way

Cute Girls Doing Cute Things

Attached: Gochiusa.gif (500x383, 799K)

He's correct, reddit nigger.

If it has a Male body that means it has a Male head you absolute retard.

>protecting the anime industry
absolutely pathetic & literally gay

jews fear the samurai

How the fuck does that motivate you to do shit?

which is why theyve done more for trans rights than actuall trans people. They’re cute and pretty and give people a happy image of trannies.

degenerate as all fuck

japan should be laughed at for this shit

Don't you have some fine shows like GoT or whatever netflix will stick down your throat to watch? These shows totally aren't degenerate aren't they ?

Attached: AnonKun.jpg (512x413, 58K)

I'm not that fat. No amount of exercise is going to change my jaw line and general facial structure. Or help my 5 inch penis. Going to community college wont change my IQ or make me a better learner, its something you are born with. Climb the career ladder. What in the fuck, like that's just something you decide for yourself one day.

I was planning to watch Fate/Apocrypha, should i reconsider it then ?

Attached: HappyIllya.png (540x508, 333K)

Yes, but in anime, they do this thing where they have a male body but a draw a female head on top of it, or literally just draw a girl but call it a guy.

it's degenerate and why so many weebs are also into gender and sexuality bs.

Depends on tier of anime we're talking about. The "anime we all grew up with" tier like DBZ, Pokemon, Digimon, etc are all great and not degenerate.

It moves into degeneracy territory when you start getting into the obscure shit with weird names like "Hello! Genki no HIGH SCHOOL~!!! A mirror without a view?!" and equally ridiculous retard titles.

even normies are starting to realize netflix is shit (especially since half the movies are their own movies no one wants to watch.)

NOT. You're gay man just accept it, jewish pedophiles that actually rape children are not good people no matter how much you love & support them. The fact is that the Japanese are HONORARY aryans which, heh let's face it are far more aryan than you ever will. The FACT is, which is undeniable that Japanese anime confers in general good morals and attitudes compared to ANY contemporary western production.

Attached: 1495507105321.jpg (579x863, 81K)