BRITAIN THREATENS WAR WITH RUSSIA!

Get in here!

express.co.uk/news/world/979840/WW3-Vladimir-Putin-Russia-serious-problem-UK-NATO

Attached: 1.jpg (611x630, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/709939/world-cup-england-fans-jail-laws-russia-putin-prison-prison-news
google.com/amp/s/sienersvanrensburgvisions.wordpress.com/2017/12/15/germanys-super-army-rises-again/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=b037fgPG9Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=e__1KU7lg-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the UK is such a pathetic chickenshit country I hope they do make Russia nuke them

O fug.

Attached: c0c4ce11cd2e023863dd0be87d519c18.jpg (735x889, 84K)

The UK should be renamed to New Pakistan. Lets be honest, that's all it is at this point.

Attached: Century_city.jpg (550x335, 68K)

Russia is ltierally HITLER. We must stop them.

>WORLD WAR 3: Britain and NATO missed their chance to contain the threat posed by Vladimir Putin and Russia, MP Crispin Blunt has warned, arguing they are now a "very serious problem."

Rooskies aren't demographorming the European continent with shitskins.

Fake news.

That is so true :^)
Hitler was APPEASED over and over again and now \pol/ appeases Dr Putin! It's a big problem!

Attached: 30yearoldboomer3.jpg (380x349, 104K)

>Crispin Blunt

Attached: 1495817519Thug-Life-Cigarette-weed-marijuana-cannabis-PNG.png (240x194, 27K)

> MP Crispin Blunt
AYO GIT THE RIZLAS ,HOL UP IMA ROLL A BLUNT

Attached: 1530021943213.gif (320x320, 3.43M)

>WW3 ISN'T HAPPENING FAST ENOUGH
>COME ON ALREADY
>WE'RE WAY OFF SCHEDULE

Attached: 1528644393787.png (1312x1420, 701K)

Oy vey goyim kill eachother we need to weaken you countries once more so our NWO can proceed without any issue.

>All the anglos and russkies slaughter each other

And nothing of value was lost.

BASED, the Brits will fulfill the prophecy and force the Russian bear out of its cave. Revenge for all the countless shit the British Empire did to the Russian Empire back during the European golden days.

Watch out Sergei, they are coming for your spoons!

>oh shit people are asking for basic freedoms such as freedom of speech or to not be sent to jail without any reason
>let's give them le evil russian boogeyman so that they can't think of something else

Attached: 444.jpg (350x350, 28K)

>The Express

Attached: Jewhaters.jpg (960x650, 81K)

>when you are trying to fight off evil Russian hackers but get arrested for using an illegal teaspoon.

Attached: 76567567565.png (448x404, 145K)

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/709939/world-cup-england-fans-jail-laws-russia-putin-prison-prison-news

>express
yeah they're a kike paper hired by the Royal cartel.
they are there for the snobby conservatives.
they have doom ww3 Russia nuclear scaremongering articles nearly every day.

try posting about Jews and it will be deleted, Islam is fine within reason.

>Warns MP
Yeah, Britain did threaten war with Russia
Do you really think we would try to start a war with Russia? World War 2 fucked up "Great" Britain and now it's dead. I don't think we would threaten war with Russia unless necessary

>everything that could go wrong has, has gone wrong.
Lmao that fuckin Jew never learnt Murphy's Law

> Muh.... Putin has restored Russia's economy, military and National Pride within the Russian people.

> Only countries with proper licenses may have that ( British government cries hysterically while on the floor)

> U.S leaves NATO accepting Europe is lost cause

> U.K and Europe declare war on Russia and get their teeth kicked in.

> Russia and the United States save Europe from self-destruction again...

Why do you faggots take this shit so seriously?
Its all about money. The fucking shareholders in the defence industry are screaming for more defence funding from the UK government. The press doing as they are told by their kike masters by printing bullshit like this.
Fuck just kill yourselves already if you take any of this shit seriously.

who even cares anymore
just end my life

fuck off motherland, we have our own problems. I ain't fighting for you.

Attached: uk-cucked.png (3000x1518, 264K)

>Why do you faggots take this shit so seriously?
"serious ppl" are saying this shiet . Why are they saying stuff like this ?
Crispin' McBlunt high or smthg or what, boioiong ?

>express.co.uk
>OP lying about what he said in subject

Yeah, OP if that Russian bot faggot.

SAGE

And not 1 drop of American blood for that police state shit hole.

>mfw Russia is now the good guys and Britain and the EU are the new Nazis
KEK

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

>mfw we team up

Attached: 1xPX44OK_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Is this guy like Americas John McCain or Lindsay Graham?

UK will agitate Russia to a point where they go to war, and the UK will be leveled as Russia completely destroys them

Attached: Siener-van-Rensburg-3-988x1024-800x829.jpg (800x829, 84K)

fug me Siener is probably right. didn't he also say they would betray the US and sell military secrets to Russia?

Something like that, but I can't remember. The UK will do something to piss the US off enough to the point where they will say: "Your'e on your own"

yes according to Uncle, the UK will betray the US to Russians in exchange for a non-strike, and the Russians will comply Sovietly, striking the ocean with nukes to drown the traitor without burning him with direct strikes

Fuck i'm tired of their constant war mongering, either shut the fuck up or get it going all ready you fucking pansies. This summer heat really make me wish for a nuclear winter anyway.

He said germany will become nationalist from a secret planned take over and get the turks out. Then produce so much weapons. Then avenge its 'hanged men'. Keep in mind this was said in the 1920s.

Fuck off kike

google.com/amp/s/sienersvanrensburgvisions.wordpress.com/2017/12/15/germanys-super-army-rises-again/amp/
If your into this predictions type things hears a good read about siener

this, by valiant pajeet

I really need to pick up that Messenger of God book. and pray more. hopefully I'll see you guys in capetown after the war.

I've always laughed at the Pewdiepie shills telling us how based and redpilled he is...

youtube.com/watch?v=b037fgPG9Ow

...now he's shilling Yukio Mishima for free on Goytube. Maybe there was something to it after all.

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (700x426, 71K)

HA! That's all.

Really we have more in common with the Ruskies than we do with bongs. Though that isn't much.

You made that mistake with Hitler don't make it again.

kek you'd have to die for the queen and the royal mutt princess if we ordered you to

>some stupid cunt mp says muh ruskis! for the 10 trillionth time this week
>WORLD WAR 3 !!11!1!!!1

Ooooh oooooh dat pasty angloid gonna die from polonium 346 daaaaaamn

come get some

Attached: 2763428-Niko-Bellic.jpg (500x502, 42K)

They will apparently come to our rescue. I'm not sure if it said whether SHTF in SA at that point or not, but they will help us in our "Fiercest and final struggle". He said ww3 would come from an unlikely source and I wouldn't be surprised if he meant us. Does a military coup in Germany sound ridiculous? I wouldn't be surprised desu, the tide is turning against Merkel

The UK is a very serious problem for the West. Keep your liberal nuts, police state, and paki grooming gangs away from the rest of us.

S

Meanwhile in the REAL world

Attached: a011SHARTTRIGGERED.png (615x624, 131K)

Whatever king kahn wants, king kahn gets

shut up cunt

How are we supposed to win a war against Russia with our queer soldiers and pedophile leaders?

yes, there was something
KYS jew

My money is on Dimitri. The UK will buckle.

>Good goy brit, go fight Russia while pakis rape your children in your house

How stupid do they think we are?
Soldiers need to clean every paki and traitor from their soil

i thirst for aryan blood, which way my master

drunk user here

Plot twist send endless waves of nigger immigrants as combatants against the Russians

This way Russia becomes neo target nigs wont want to come here anymore because omg fight for muh freedom and Russia gets to become the meat grinder for a while

Fuck you paki scum

without a Russian menace the UK loses its sweet trade situation with the US
already Trump is threatening tariffs unless they lower theirs, or they start paying for their own security
Russia didn't hack the US election, it was the limeys

Attached: ruse.jpg (782x1070, 223K)

>NATO missed their chance to contain Russia and now they are a threat
If they are a threat it is precisely because NATO pushed too far. Look at it from their point of view: NATO's expansion eastward shows no sign of stopping until it is virtually right up to the gates of Moscow.
NATO taking Ukraine would be an existential threat to Russia. Their ability to defend themselves from a potential ground invasion from the West would be severely crippled. There is no natural land barrier in that region, and armies have gone across it (in both directions) many times throughout history.

The major NATO powers like the US, France, UK etc cant expect Russia to be content with a situation they themselves would never tolerate.

NUKE KEK ISLAND NOW!

America stands with Russia.

>On 15th June 1920, Van Rensburg had a vision of England being conquered by Germany in a future battle; a well-built Boer in a brown suit will play an important part in this victory. It is the same Boer who will come here to address and pacify the people at Lichtenburg.
>MFW when an Afrikaans bodybuilder will save the West
This is it boys, this is my shot. Finally my muscles will mean something

i'm not a paki you coping scum

Attached: 1529956748811.jpg (1500x844, 490K)

SUGGESTION:

How about we round up all the warmongering globalist fuckheads here in the West hand them an M3 and send them to some makeshift front-lines in Russia and call Putin and let him know that he's got some target practice for his troops

Hearing how evil we are is getting kinda old. Make up something new, West.

This, I'm sold on this idea as an optimum outcome for us folk.

you're alright you stupid bastard

I believe in you! Just stay out of my country well you are saving us all.

>new

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (850x400, 86K)

Genius

I'm alright with having an image of an evil hacker, but publications like these give our domestic propaganda a reason to justify any dumb shit our govt do with "we're surrounded by enemies ololol". It's not like we have friends, but general population will swallow anything if they are frightened enough.

This

It'd be liberation at this point

>I believe in you!
Thanks!

>when the socioeconomic and political system work in unison to undermine and ultimately destroy what upholds and represents the nation, but have the cheek to say Russia is a threat.

Yes, ok unified united states of europe armed forces are required to stand against the Russian menace!

Attached: 7723F33F-D239-4C6E-9361-A7F64324FB10.png (500x604, 117K)

yes okay, but people who are redpilled know it's all bullshit bro , there was no "collusion" or "hacking", if anything the internet image of Russians is that they're on their own level of madness , unachievable to others , and it's a good image in the end

they are doing it with the balts doe

Praying for london to be leveled.

>unified united states of europe armed forces
Literally only 15% of the populations of the Nordic countries think this is a good idea.

Cool, Express has another CHILLING warning that 'WORLD WAR III' is about to EXPLODE for us

It is HILARIOUS how the YELLOW press breathlessly EXCLAIMS EVERYTHING!

>britain starts shit with russia
>russia shits on britain
>we have to get involved to protect our dipshit ally (that for some reason is our ally despite kicking them the fuck out of our country for exactly what they're doing to their own people right now)
>fight russia to standstill because they're not really interested in a war with united states regardless if they would win
>eu starts collapsing under the war fatigue
>american and eu supply line to russian front is impacted as all the terrorists merkel forced into europe see their chance to strike and establish their caliphate
>china decides to come to the aid of russia
>usa gets blown the fuck out of europe
>china and russia agree to not attack united states
>european continent gets split between china and russia
>us operation plan is defend north america
>canada declares war on russia
>russia uses it as excuse to get foothold on north american continent
>usa annexes canada
>usa under war strain from dealing with all the shitskins and immigrants begins to buckle
>nukes launched

digits confirms

I may have been off on a few things but I have confidence in my predictions.

pfft no
let the monkeys fight it out

Attached: 2368890 - Polandball Soviet_Union USA meme.png (750x490, 446K)

UK is facing it's biggest decrease in army volunteers, the army and navy and air force will be obsolete soon due to lack of people.

The government turned on its own, flung open the borders, locked up people for free speech, covered up grooming gangs for the sake of community cohesion, and now they wonder why no one in the country gives a fuck about defending it.

This country is going down the toilet.

>Be sage
>Can't see country gets destroyed by the blacks
One job

youtube.com/watch?v=e__1KU7lg-4
Where do you think we are?

You don’t get it yet. They WANT to destroy Britain. That’s the goal.

Lol

Russia has been a serious threat since Crimea.

wrong, we are with Russia whether you Gagarin this or not, nigger. It's a no-brainer, if we don't with Russia, we die a horrible death in 5 years. Plus they're not bad people if jews hate them so much

>eternals will be sunk in your lifetime

Attached: min,750x1000,075,t,fafafa ca443f4786.jpg (750x1000, 122K)