A message from a reddit moderator to pol

I am what you would consider a high level moderator and reddit karma expert.

I normally write the best content and I am known for my sharp comebacks.

Anyways, I come to pol to ask nicely if you would stop trolling and trying to radicalize our politics section. We don't do it to you, and it's only nice to ask for the same.

You can do that, can't you? Great. See you on the flipside.

Attached: 1528949922985.gif (720x780, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=_MyapmycpZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pol
Spell the board name right faggot.

Attached: 1519125925581.webm (426x240, 2.93M)

Dearest Reddit,

i wasn't aware we were involved in anything on reddit, can you screenshot us some examples of this "radicalization?

much love,

Jow Forums

ok then, pole, or /pole/ or whatever the fuck it is.

Dont you try and derail this thread. Just because I can't see your username, doesn't give you the right to derail it.

Nope. You're doing it on purpose kike. This is why Israel gets wiped off the map this year.

Can you answer my question? Where are you seeing this radicalization. We want to make sure we condemn it on the board, but you will have to be specific as to what you believe the problem to be.

Listen, I am a moderator. I am a busy person. I have high karma and I am known.

Just take my word and stop coming to r/politics. It's bad enough that I have to deal with berniebros and now I have to deal with Nazis. Got it? Thanks.

Weak b8, not all of us are stupid niggers you cocksucking faggot
SAGE

I checked Jow Forumspolitics and opened up the Sanders thread. It looks like people are talking about the jews. Is this what you are worried about?

Attached: jews.jpg (458x134, 21K)

>Reddit
Never heard of it.

i found someone using the alt-right meme "womp womp" in the top rated thread. Have you tried banning memes?

Attached: womp womp.jpg (823x292, 71K)

listen nazi, you can stay in your little hugbox, but dont infect mine. got it? good.

>176536583
>larping as a Reddit moderator

Literally the worst possible way to get (You)s ever

Just pathetic

Attached: 1449435445244.png (625x626, 35K)

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Attached: EBC7D8E7-CAF2-40D2-AEAF-F361EF89245D.jpg (326x351, 44K)

>but dont infect mine. got it? good.
WE CONTROL REALITY NOW MOSHE

i don't go to your politics section, you twat.
Also, what kind of moronic slide thread is this ?

Fuck off with you gay thread
Learn how to b8 properly before shitposting you spastic monkey
SAGE

This, , kys larper. Now that summer has begone in the (((USA))), we will get a lot more you you pathetic faggots.

Attached: 1530035405748.jpg (320x320, 18K)

>openly calling your politics a hugbox
looks like R*ddit really can't handle any thoughts that contradict theirs

>he willingly larps as a redditor
>for free

>he can't see usernames

Found the fag without a Gold account.

i tried to be nice to you nazis. funny how hitler demanded his followers kills the jews and then trump demands you to harass us. guess things never change

Nice larp. Anyway Jow Forumsacks don't post on leddit. It's redditors coming to Jow Forums and bring surprises with them. So tell redditors to stop coming to Jow Forums.

shit bait

i can handle it. can you?

good. keep it that way. got it? good.

no one cares, now fuck off back to plebbit.

Attached: backToReddit.jpg (232x218, 10K)

Attached: 1429411991358.png (624x628, 81K)

Well said.

To OP: Welcome, we hope you find what you seek here.

I have searched myself.
"Ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν" - Heraclitus

Attached: 11689123908063.png (625x626, 66K)

Only one thing worse than reddit..

and that above top secret

what a shit hole!!

Only if you get your faggots from t_d to stop coming here

what a gay asshole. neck yourself faggot

Dear commies, please stop trying to destroy western civilization.

Attached: 1db.png (499x662, 215K)

Pasta/0

Kys

huh?

way to show your bigotry and homophobia. you do realize that gays are people too?

Basedboobs or GTFO

>way to show your bigotry and homophobia. you do realize that gays are people too?
they're not

This. Reddit fags gtfo.

I concur I am not a person. I am a fish man waiting to take over man kind.

kys

get the fuck out of here you fuck retard loser

Only if you stop censoring legal speech.

while you're doing an ama for us, how much does being a reddit moderator pay?

also, what is a karma expert?

>people are actually taking this bait
The absolute state of this board

I'll stop trolling reddit if you pay for it with a bitcoin

Attached: 1e0.gif (350x233, 348K)

ITT: OP trying to provoke a 4chin raid on r_thedonald

Attached: OP.jpg (680x709, 58K)

they're the same people though

obvious b8 is obvious

Attached: 1525986848320.png (625x626, 63K)

downvoted. stop being mean

well i guess rational discussion is out of the question on Jow Forums. ive been called the n-word by homophobic nazis. just stay away from reddit. let the real world handle the real issues

>Reddit spacing
*Snap* yup...

You get the discussion you deserve. So far you have provided no substance. You are either not serious or not sane.

how are some people so good at shitting out bait?

Attached: bait.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

>this is good bait

>homophobic nazis
How absolutely dare you sir. People who hate faggots were born that way. Take your bigoted hatespeech elsewhere.

Kek nice bait. Honestly I felt the smugness and ego
Just in case this isn’t bait, which is highly doubt it isn’t, fuck you ledditor xD

how can you tell someone is a homophobe by their use of the word nigger?

>zis iz bait

Attached: super fish bait.jpg (478x373, 39K)

by the depth of their lisp

Fuck off niggerfaggot.

DELETE THIS

Attached: DELETE THIS.jpg (2009x3009, 1.02M)

one of the deepest redpills in tldr;

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Italian families like Aldobrandini,Breakspear & vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression.

Attached: sings.png (1680x1356, 2.26M)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

>you do realize that gays are people too?

Attached: raiden-pence.jpg (1600x2000, 397K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: eatm.jpg (700x573, 52K)

>we dont do it to you
FUCK (YOUUUUUUUUUUUU) NIGGERFAGGOT!

Attached: 1529625607112.png (522x590, 342K)

Who are (((they))), who controlls us, everything ?..
In short. Jesuits. Vatican.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg

Bloodsucking sabbateans:
> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
> youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
All of these working together.

Satan
>Helel ben Shahar
>Papal Bloodlines
>Orsini
>Breakspear
>Aldobrandini
>Farnse
>Somaglia

Jesuit Council
>Farnese
>Borja
>Colonna
>Gaetoni
>Medici
>Pamphili
>Orsini
>Aldobrandini
>Chigi
>Conti

Council of 13
>Aldobrandini/Borghese
>Borja/Borgia
>Chigi
>Colonna/Cologna
>Conti
>Farnese/delle Rovere
>Gaetani/Caetani
>Merdici/Medici/Domedici
>Orsini/Maximus
>Pamphii
>Somaglia
>Este Estence

House of Windsor
Elite Bankers - Financial Advisors to the Queen & Master Keyholder to the Vatican Bank

Council of 33
>Vatican Cardinals
>Master Scottish Rite Masons
>Highest Knights Templar
>Highest Knights of Malta
>" " York Rite
>" " Ordo Templar Orientis
>" " Priory de Sion

Council of 300
>all the way down here is where the "feared" Rothschilds are

Satan -> Black Pope -> White Pope -> Queen of England

Only those 3 have direct contact with Satan. Francis is the first jesuit White Pope. Black Popes are all jesuits.

tldr: We are eternal spirits binded by satan (material,cube,666). Our system is binder. we are souls (((they))) think to own.

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

youtube.com/watch?v=_MyapmycpZ8

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

BUT WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you are against this, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

we live in a society where free speech is legal. it's 2018 yet you can still call people cotton-pickers. it's 2018 and you can still laugh at disabled mexican refugees.

i respect it. but not on my board. i run the show on reddit. i tried to have a civil debate with you nazis, but i guess your too busy ripping kids from mothers arms at the border.

anyways, i have more important matters and comments to attend too.

i tried. i really did.

>asking for us to stop
That's how you make someone do something more you daft cunt

>i guess your too busy ripping kids from mothers arms at the border.
Like Obama, Bush, and Clinton also did after the 1998 court case made this practice the law?

i know exactly who you are. heres proof. its you and the other mods

Attached: Reddit.gif (700x478, 925K)

obama, bush, and clinton did none of these things. maybe a law or two here and there, but trump is hitler 1.5.

so its whatevs

Mods are fags.

Because of this thread most of us will probably go there just because you don't want us to

Are you actually, unironically, inviting us to your silly little Reddit fag shit?
Why?
Does it feel empty there without real people? All you have is just some unimportant incels. Incels here are dangerous and important. Yours are just literal nobodies. World is not interested in what Reddit thinks and does, the world is interested in what /pol thinks and does.

No, I am not going to come to your site, even if I get paid to do that.

sage

Clinton
>what is waco

Attached: promnight.jpg (720x960, 50K)

>He doesnt see our usernames
>He doesnt know about the Jow Forums gold pass

kek

Attached: 1523447031608.jpg (236x291, 9K)

Hello moderator, I am a russian hacker who rigged the american elections.

I normally write codes that crack CIA firewalls and am known as the hacker Jow Forums.

Anyways, I am sorry to tell you, but exchange of opinion is just something you cant moderate. Also you fags are shilling here 24/7 so fuck off first and I swear I will never come to reddit again.

You can do that, can't you? Great. See you at the camps.

/pol has more important incels than Reddit.

Swallow that pill motherfucker.

dont tell him about how to get it. when these bastards find pol 2.0 it takes weeks to get rid of them, while the board is frozen. i fucking hate these cunts

no

Attached: 1399570575863.webm (400x318, 908K)

For all the niggers and commies, special snowflakes and shit t h i n k they can just eat where the white folks eat just because white on bottom of feet baka 1v1 me rust

Attached: Choose_Coke_Advert_596x334.jpg (596x334, 48K)

???

Attached: Original-1992-Nike-Air-Huarache-advert-The-Daily-Street.jpg (620x834, 135K)

hahahhaahahaha you're such a dumb faggot. go back before it's too late

Riddle me this reddit, how can you enjoy life when you constantly have to worry about *possibly* offending someone?
Life ain't fun that way. Tell offensive jokes and let others tell offensive jokes or ideas, without feeling offended. Life is more fun that way

listen here i am a highly trained m o d e r a t o r so please stop this is a christian server and wish that some of you stop with the constant hate speech and bad words, im six now, i know whats right and whats wrong, so please stop, before i report you because i am a hacker, so please, order now, and get 4 more for free!! only cash thank you over mail pls

Attached: sealco-Advert-FINAL.jpg (1034x676, 257K)

Fun is unknown term to Reddit fags. It's bourgeois nonsense. Life shouldn't fun to Reddit faggots. It should be obeying the rules.
These people are subhuman filth, who needs a bullet between their eyes.

stop trolling here then and take back your 2016 tourists

The court forced the practice to curtail child trafficking. Obama tried to do what leftists wanted, but the court made him go back to separating children at the border because most "parents" are actually child traffickers and not the child's actual parents. You should actually look up this shit before you fully accept and believe it.

Nice bait

wtf is this? what happened to his face?

>We don't do it to you
That's funny. So you aren't a shareblue shill shitting out his 53rd slide thread today? You could try to indoctrinate us all you want.

>admitting they want reddit to be circlejerking on this further divide et impera.
Nice try, but you (((faggots))) buried yourself in shit when you cut decades from your plan thanks to the Internet. Now you'll get fucked at astronomical levels.
You wanted to turn the world in Hell ? Well get drowned in lava, you fucking schlomo.

The truth shall prevail

All redditors need is to constantly hear things that they are offended with, in order to expand their world view

ok, this thread is getting ridiculous. Calling someone racist or homophobic slurs is a good way to get banned in my town and it's how you hide behind an argument with no facts.

I would like to speak to a manager or a moderator, please.