Why are whites so... what's the word?

Why are whites so... what's the word?

Attached: Capture.png (703x601, 862K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Bias-in-Mental-Testing-since-Bias-in-Mental-Testing.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is he ok?

No soul

>American post
>White

Attached: 1508366263524.png (350x419, 24K)

FUNNY :DDD HAHAH DEAD NIGGER !

evil and sadistic? yakub made them that way
also it’s spelled “wh*Tes”

why are n*ggoids so fragile?

>making a whole new thread because of my shitposting
Lmfao, I was cracking up the whole time, that was funny as fuck

>Black beheads kid
Perfectly normal
>Goblino does jokes about it
>MONSTER!

Attached: 1304305827808.jpg (296x360, 28K)

>oi why can't a 3 year old survive a machete to the neck?

>hehe i was actually having fun
To an outside observer it looked like your wh*Te ass was on fire

wh*Tes are fucking subhuman!

Absolutely nobody finds this to be perfectly normal but nice false equivalence

... great?
i don't know, but we sure are the best

>white

Attached: e52.png (1615x787, 173K)

Soulless insect?

his family should have defended him but n*ggoids arent able to maintain any sort of family structure, we know that

HAHAHAHAHAH
The nigger baby is dead

Attached: 1449934230341.png (633x874, 56K)

Funny? I mean that's fucking hillarious.

thanks to this, 400 000$ were not spent on welfare and 100 000$ was not spent on healthcare this day
good news
give a banana to the nigger who had the machete

based and redpilled

You sure you weren't seething? It looked a lot like seething.

Some brain dead nigger figured out how to use the report button so I got an 11 minute ban
But I was cackling the whole time it was great

This

Not really, I didn’t even attack anyone directly I just turned it into my personal nigger hate thread and collected (you)s

>african children
yaaaas kill em

Attached: YEAH KILL EM.png (1528x1184, 48K)

I genuinely don't feel any empathy for other races, this image doesn't make me feel anything. I don't feel hatred either, mind you. I just don't care about black and brown people. I don't even feel disgust or shock, it's just a dead black kid to me. That's all it is. Am I fucked in the head or is that normal? Is it some unspoken truth to not give two shits about foreigners or am I heartless?

>Am I fucked in the head
yes, most wh*Tes are

I see Jow Forums is being edgy again, poor niggers, i can't imagine the terror of being dragged and killed like that, It's ironic than asocial incels don't understand that if the day of the rope happens they will be killed along with the rest of the subhumans

Same.

I thought it was some kind of watermelon at first lol

No, it's quite normal for whites to be soulless insectoids.

>BLACK
>machete
Guessing this photo is from Rwanda?

An interesting composition indeed - I like how the tree blends in with the brown skin and the way that red flows it's just ... spectacular huh-hehe
Also what a peculiar angle to swing at ...
Who knew three year olds were so fashionable...
I wonder what brand of machete he used....

Attached: 2915128182.png (400x400, 311K)

*SNAP*

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

It's a fucking child, why would someone laugh at this???

you're 1 step closer from going on a killing spree mate... say, you don't post on bodybuilding.com do you?

He wouldn’t have amounted to much anyway
His mom probably shit out some more lil niggers a couple months later so it doesn’t really matter that he died

It's OK to laugh on dead niggers

YEAH

>caring about some nigger pup that would’ve just soaked up foreign aid and then migrate to Europe so he can sexually assault our women
Fuck that little nigger I’m glad he’s dead

Female hands wrote those posts.

YEAAAAHH KILLEM

Because it's black and it's dead. One less vermin in the world.

>Europe
>our women
You're not European and you never will be.

based
unbased

>all these nigger lovers

It's okay rusia-kun, you can be happy that even if they defend niggers and get their way they'll die in a horrible way gangraped and gutted while watching all their loved ones suffer the same or worse fates.

I meant just the west in general
I didn’t mean Europe exclusively
But these fucking niggers show up in America too don’t get it twisted
I have like 30 of these subhuman fucks working in my office building, and they’re so fucking lazy and stupid they can’t even figure out how to use a mop

I don't understand. Are you implying this happens?

Your office building doesn't employ 30 people who can't figure out how to use a mop. You don't even have a job.

How do we fix Russian women?

Attached: RUSSIAN GRILLLLS.png (720x1280, 479K)

>haha dead niggers

Sup wh*Te boy, heard yoos tough behind that pc of yo's. Yu wanna show tha to mah face cuz?!

Attached: 1521391977990.png (787x1024, 869K)

Future crime prevention, it's only for the best.

i hear these Jow Forumstard fantasies about rape and murder by black men so much that i’m starting to think there’s some self-hating freudian fuckery going on behind the scenes

Stay Down Nigger!

Attached: REZS.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

AHHAHAHAAH KILL EM YEAHYEAHYEAH KILLEM KILLEM KILLEM!!!!

Sure thing nigger lover

Attached: 449CFA54-3766-48F4-81E4-BF87FA54DAA6.jpg (655x481, 45K)

Yeah, yu's a funny wh*Te boy huh, bitch mother mother fucker getcho punk ass down to detroit punk cracka

Attached: 1529002606095s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

It's what they want to do. These are very simple people, they project their own incel rampage fantasies onto blacks, and they claim whites are being genocided when they mean "I intend to behave as if whites are being genocided (ie I have violent fantasies of race war)

Yeah. Let's ignore it was probably a black African who chopped the kids neck with a machete

>a fatty wants a nig
wow, it's almost like women no one wants go for the lowest possible trash

This reminds me of a Nigerian women that was arrested for sharing cp on Facebook here. According to her she found the rape of a less than 2 years old infant hilarious and did not know it was against the law.

Sums up the state of european migrants.

You use that same picture to explain black unemployment statistics though. No business is going to employ 30(!) people who are too stupid to use a mop. (Apparently this office employed THIRTY janitors??)
And I reiterate, you don't even have a job. There is no such place as "your office building," which is why you're not good at making up lies about this sort of thing.

ps IQ test questions were normalized around the assumption blacks should score lower than whites, it was invented as part of racial eugenics in the 20s and since then any version that produces signifigantly different results is discarded as a deviation.

What happened to make your ass so red anyway? Did a black chad fuck the girl you fantasized about raping in english class?

COME AT ME NIGGER!

Attached: REZSZ.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Why is everyone ignoring the black-african warlord that chopped his head off? Scary how everyone just yells racism instead. Can you guys even feel anymore

sup nigger, why does your skin look like shit

Based and redpilled.

Barely.

sup cracker, why does your skin look like cum

Attached: Neanderthal(White man).jpg (550x412, 30K)

>Scary how everyone just yells racism instead. Can you guys even feel anymore

Attached: 6868867_orig.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

From yout thread it seems like the biggest problem about a beheaded child is some mutt making fun of it.

>ps IQ test questions were normalized around the assumption blacks should score lower than whites
no they aren't
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Bias-in-Mental-Testing-since-Bias-in-Mental-Testing.pdf

>it was invented as part of racial eugenics in the 20s and since then any version that produces signifigantly different results is discarded as a deviation
citations needed

Source.

There's this song about 10 little nigger boys that we used to sing in preschool. I think this one that chop the tree but chopped himself

because im more evolved than you, ape

Shadilay XD.

>cum - the seed of life
>shit - literally shit

Actually this is missing a ton of other expenses.
First off not all social help is healthcare, you have family-related or work-related ones or even things such as free transportation, which i overall estimate to 100 000$.

After this you have education. Teachers were already overpaid when teaching whites but with blacks their work is wasted money on top of that. Not to mention you have to pay their pills since teaching niggers is depressing. Add to that the shiny new material such as books and computers wasted on them. Add 300 000$.

Then you have social housing, this is a big one. Free houses. Urbanism and transportation projects for the ghettos cost literal billions of dollars and are entirely wasted on them. This is extremely expensive, add 400 000$ per head, and that's a low estimation.

Last but not least, the crime. Whether degrading public buildings, stealing, dealing drugs or simply murdering productive people, niggers are prone to crime and it has a cost. Both because of the crime itself and the spending in the justice system, jails, free lawyers, police, and so on. Add 250 000$.

That being said, of course a minority of niggers does happen to work from time to time in jobs such as cleaning ladies or garbage collector. It isn't very productive (or even counter productive since it slows our transition to a robotized society) but nevertheless there is some production there, and we can substract about 150 000$ from my calculations.

Conclusion = each nigger baby is worth, give or take, about a 1 400 000$ net loss for the people who will have to take care of him.

Don't you understand that you wh*Toids are literal mutants? Miss evolved from us BLACKS(Humans). Wh*Tes are the result of a failed science experiment in which the famous BLACKS scientist Yakub carried out an illegal experiment to create the ideal slave race? He cross bred BLACK by impregnating neanderthal(Proto-wh*toid Sapians) using BLACK(Human) seed. The result is the abomination we know today as wh*Te Eur*peans.

Attached: fgnnern.jpg (1500x990, 300K)

>what is an exaggeration
>not knowing that Jamaicans and South Africans are routinely hired in office environments
Fuck off retard and stop pretending like you know anything beyond how to take a niggers dick up your ass
>ps IQ test questions were normalized around the assumption blacks should score lower than whites
Debunked
>What happened to make your ass so red anyway? Did a black chad fuck the girl you fantasized about raping in english class?
Living around niggers tends to make people not like them, I guess it’s just a coincidence that nobody likes them and they have to crawl to white countries because they fucked theirs up so much

>Slaves owned by whites: miserable, starving, forced to work for their lazy overlords, can revolt and kill their master easily
>Slaves owned by KARA BOGA: turned into fearsome warriors, able to conquer countries, can impregnate thousands of women, is so deadly he will be spoken about for centuries
Is this true?

Attached: 1024px-Welt-Galleria_T085-e1490307459848.jpg (560x747, 108K)

If you’re cum is beige you need to see your local witch doctor nigger

Story?

>is this true?
yes, the Ottoman Empire ended in 1923. And even today we TURKS are the single most hated nation in the world. Must have done something right to still cause this level of butthurtness after a century.

>If you’re cum is beige you need to see your local witch doctor nigger

beige is a shade within the Wh*Te spectrum. But than again, you're just a low IQ wh*Te dog.. how would you know any better

Attached: tbbrhnnh.png (1200x800, 737K)

Jesus Christ what weirdo makes these pictures

Terrorism in Mali.

>y-yeah fellow goyim! whitey ooga booga!

Attached: roach poster.png (800x591, 155K)

niggers

>whites
Literally every gore pic in that thread was due to BLACKS ONLY.

>greece
>white

schweinische

Attached: Das Ewige Wypipo.jpg (858x897, 278K)

No IDs makes for some good shilling doesn't it, rabbi?

Edgy?

Blacks hate niggers the most.

Barbaric and uncivilized good thing arabs are coming to europe to civilize them.

They say the crackas schools more violent and shit, they say the cracka school more violent. I say its the institution that socieitize the cracka to be violent. because you go to any white country where the black devil... i mean the black man hasn't invaded yet, started robbing raping and pillaging and you see the original man, thats the white man living hand in hand as borhters as they're supposed to be doing. its only when the black man moves in that you start getting violent and shit. so they say the cracka schools more violent, shit...

They say the white race is the most violent race on the planet. I say its the racist black judges that be putting away good decent white crackas like myself behind bars and shit you know? Locking us up before our time, taking us out of the community.

Attached: 1523608745494.png (568x568, 456K)

Great? Seriously though americans are not white.

This is now an edgy jokes thread

Attached: 1528065618986.png (500x552, 217K)

This is for DIY nigger Pez dispenser?