Rebuttal?

Rebuttal?

Nothing? Just like I expected.

Attached: 36041767_2503185183025778_3303198887098974208_n.png (700x700, 239K)

>the average american is a nigger
Liberals keep pushing this lie over and over again, but it doesn't make it true

Attached: 1529650344538.png (1080x964, 302K)

hitler drank water, loved his pet dog and breath oxigen

got stop doing those things if you hate hitler so much

> everything Is Hitler

Good lord. Isn't there any other dictators name we can use for the next couple of days?

whats there to rebuke? name the problem first

how do you expect me to make a rebuttal when you're in the middle of typing out your post you dunce

>texas
What about the entire US?

Doesn't the left do this every time they fake a shooting?

That undocumented immigrants are far less likely to commit violent crime than those born in the U.S., my borther

WTF!!
I love Hitler now!!

>muh hitler
I thought jews were smart cant they manipulate humans beyond empathy?

Thatcher?

Undocumented immigrants are already committing a crime...

>says the guy showing 2014 pics of kids in processing centers at the border.

>Having your daughter murdered in front of your house by an invader is worse than being split up while trying to invade another country.

Virtue signaling - it just makes you look like the dumb bitch you are.

Rebuttal: lies even without it, but just you wait until you yourself are robbed or raped or a relative murdered by someone who isn't even supposed to be here. That's when you wake up and leave the left. It's what happened to me. Not saying I hope you get raped or murdered, but..... I kind of hope you and all others like you are raped and murdered, and it's A Sacred Illegal who does it.

The crime rate in America is not 101%

Show stats, asshole

Also, Hitler drank water. Do you? Do you, Nazi?

>That undocumented immigrants are far less likely to commit violent crime than those born in the U.S

Citation needed.

Also if I rape somebody am I an "undocumented gynecologist"? Gotta love how Jews use their pilpul to try to twist the meaning of things.

Attached: expensive pets.png (1026x768, 438K)

>Native born niggers and spics commit more crime than illegal spics
Yeah and? The real native population (Non-Hispanic Whites) commit far less crime than illegal shitskins.

>Propaganda is inherently bad or is a lie
Fuck off.

Hitler breathed air, Trump breathes air.
Trump is literately Hitler.

Attached: well-well-well-donald-trump-drinking-water-adolf-hitler.jpg (735x588, 69K)

You're comparing water with political propaganda tactics.

Play a little more hard-ball folks. Of course we all drink water but not all political leaders need to parade pictures like this to prove their points, left or right.

haha Jow Forums BTFO

your nazi tactics are being exposed

Attached: 1529556201054.jpg (851x851, 72K)

>less likely
doubt

Attached: 7a0cf119bfc17dd33d78cdccf96033b3d07197fb0b59db2573d03c5fd6a6ec0b.jpg (225x225, 8K)

and? doesnt mean we allow them in
name the problem. so what if he using the few crimes they commit as propaganda. they still dont have a right here. the only problem here is your implied right by these indivuduals to come here at all

>political propaganda tactics
Because no party besides hitler and trump has ever done a public event, had a tactic or a message they wanted to broadcast

All the good parties get elected through sheer luck

So? People SHOULD see what the criminal alien enemies do to our CITIZENS.

liberals are going to storm Oklahoma and, what, detain conservatives?

Still doesn’t give them an excuse to be here mr strawman.

Please ... Please....
Come and get some...
You cucked faggots cant even think rationally much less think when under fire..
Again PLEASE get it on!!!

Attached: 1512371022217.gif (379x216, 1.98M)

Wow great argument. You somehow made me agree with and become more sympathetic to Hitler.

Hi, OP here. I'm sorry. I'm a bloody moron.

I wanted a good show and know that this picture is rubbish. I honestly just wanted to see what your rebuttals would be because your rebuttals sum up what I feel every time I see a post from "the other 98%" or other "occupy democrats"-tier pages.

I'm a Trump supporter for life. Sorry for wasting your time, but it gave me a good laugh until I realized I wasn't contributing to anything good.

Secure the borders.

I fuckin love this one, where's the other with them coming at the guy like zombies and he's just nailing em left and right walking down the street?

>That undocumented immigrants are far less likely to commit violent crime than those born in the U.S.,
>in the U.S
What crimes have they commited before they snuck inside the U.S?
Crossing into the U.S illegally is a fucking crime.
80% of women who try to cross into the US are raped.
Sanctuary cities just also happen to be the ones with the most human/sex trafficking rings.
HMMM

Attached: 1529460412227.png (909x515, 185K)

This is some new unexplored levels of autism right here.

Please get help op

80-90% of the aggressive and challenging posts you see on here are regular users fucking around and playing characters

Yes I am obscenely autistic, could you please show me where the nearest center is where I can find help.

I can confirm this.

ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

Cute, now remove niggers from the violence stats.