>tfw born too early to be conquered by China

Attached: DgowWWQXcAIQLC6.jpg (750x817, 91K)

>tfw not Chinese
I-I wish I could take that course so I can better satisfy my husbandu ;-;

lesson 1: Don't be Chinese.

It's what every man essentially wants

Lel.

Spbp fucking kek

Attached: 86A19FE8-E944-4F43-A8AE-DB5763761730.jpg (772x580, 56K)

At least they are trying. When was the last time White women even tried?

This is what sends men to the stars, a healthy monogamous relationship between a man and a woman both striving for each other and their union. The Chinks are smart enough to realize this, but I wonder where they will import women from in order to satisfy the enormous imbalance? Will they also train them as well?

I was walking behind a Chinese qt in a sun dress today and almost busted a nut just watching her ass.

Then a fat white homo erectus looking woman wearing short shorts and a mustard stained wife beater, tattoos all over her horrible pockmarked meth skin, walked into my field of view and killed my boner.

1960s are when finishing schools for women declined.

What does a Chinese 10 look like?

In America they used to call it Ettiquite class and it was about being a respectable and desirable lady without being a nasty trollop.

>women don't get guidance on how to act
>women end up as disgusting worthless whores

>mustard stained wife beater
mustard is breddy tasty though, especially horseraddish mustard.

Same as the rest they are all clones

Attached: fw76ivT.jpg (962x863, 77K)

>pro-Chinese cucks on Jow Forums
Wew

How naive. Pick a Korean if you must, anything is an improvement.

Attached: 1525401654361.png (850x740, 644K)

He was weak

So did she continue shopping after he jumped?

What a faggot.

Look up the Madonna-Whore dichotomy. Western society is all whores, no Madonnas, therefore marriage and child birth declines, a successful society needs a balance of whores and marriagable women or it collapses. The west has become a massive brothel.

Attached: wp-1486184969363.jpg (800x1200, 79K)

Don't post Mei Qi in this shithole, she probably already suffered enough from being born in China.

>wh..wheatfields

Attached: DX4q5c.jpg (300x450, 107K)

correct. Chinese are literally niggers if you live amongst them.

There are literally 30 million fewer women under 40 in china than there are men, but the chinks expect the women to be the high class ones while the men are useless NEETs? What kind of bizarre world does China live in anyway?

>inb4 some fat faggot says that that's the perfect world

Get a job

In terms of overall

>Japanese (dirty whores who bang loads of guys and do mental gymnastics about it. Turn into domineering thundercunts the minute they get a ring.)
>Korean (greedy, christian influenced, and too proud to fuck many guys without getting a well off husband in exchange)
>Chinese (pure maiden, most don’t even have sex until they’re in their early to mid 20’s and even then it’s basically confirmed you’re getting married. Have a gushy Disney idea of romance and marriage.)

Attached: 7E691795-84AC-4CA8-BB47-63288CD015AF.jpg (360x540, 36K)

She's too pure for this industry

bruh she pretty much abandoned wjsn so she could make more shekels in china

China is EXTREMELY patriarchal. Boys don’t have to do housechores and eat first traditionally. Celebrating a girl’s birthday was a laughed at concept until only a short time ago. A good confucian woman obeys her father, then husband, then son if her husband dies.

Attached: 81CE1FA9-4BBF-44E6-A40C-A1E4ABD87279.jpg (650x976, 107K)

I find it very cool.

Attached: 1529445021057.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Really? Didn't think the Japs would be that bad.

Attached: Japanese women cheating.webm (854x480, 2.38M)

She didn't abandon, her company is a Chinese-Korean collaboration.

i hope i live long enough to see the chinks conquer our degenerate western civilization

China is becoming Japan?

Nice.

>>Chinese (pure maiden, most don’t even have sex until they’re in their early to mid 20’s and even then it’s basically confirmed you’re getting married. Have a gushy Disney idea of romance and marriage.)
How fucking deluded are you mate. Chinese women are thots, they will throw themselves at any mediocre looking white guy.

Jap girls act all tee hee hee when you try to discuss it with them, but are way more sharp than they pretend to be. Blowjobs, anal, handjobs, boyfriends, and guys far from home “don’t count” in their minds.

I NEED a feminine, submissive East Asian gf.

I am absolutely SICK of wh*Te women and their bullshit.

Attached: alex jones angry.gif (230x230, 1.13M)

Wow, this is a whole new level of Beta.

Very little supply though. If 20% are interested and the supply is 0.2% its going to look like 100:1.

Well duh? All Asian women will. Hypergamy is still a thing with them too.

Imagine this in the west. The mere suggestion of setting a standard or even goals for improvement gets you nothing but asspain and triggering

might as well post this

Attached: chinagirleurothottery.webm (600x360, 2.67M)

>surrendering your eternal genetics for only a lifetime of gain

Attached: Race mixing with asians.png (1592x668, 65K)

Are they ALL like that?

Chinks are dumb savages no matter how hard they pretend and I might have to go there to smack, hit, and hurt some with my penis since quality of imports here is not outstanding. Hard part is negotiating prices without getting grossly overcharged or beat up by the girl, her pimp, or triad gang members and not knowing a single word of Chinese. They really are dull violent creatures.

you have to be fuckin kidding me, mate. One night in Wudaokou will prove you wrong, except for the fact that you're Chinese and pushing this myth

Women would be frothing at the mouth while shouting, "IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT ME AT MY WORST THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST!" And then proceed to get a tattoo and fuck a nigger.

Iinvesting into the Asian race is the best bet for long-term survival of your genes.

The chinks WILL take over the whole world. Once Europe and the rest of the West goes to shit and the chinks are done with the niggers in Africa, they will exterminate the kikes and mudslimes and colonize everything.

Attached: stupidest.jpg (320x320, 31K)

Go liberate some Nork cutie so your unlucky kid can inherit emaciated manlet genes.

Attached: Nork defectors.webm (410x230, 2.45M)

seems like she submitted this for a class? Wtf that TA must have thought.

This, High-IQ guys will realize this.

I am not white to begin with.

Perfect annoyances or perfect women? There is a difference.

>I made dinner user

Attached: Ck6IboPUoAItpxh.jpg (1200x823, 190K)

Tbh the only people who take women bitching out seriously are betas.

>I d-didn’t m-mean it honey!
>Tell me how I can make it up to you!

Arguing with women (especially feminists) just puts you into her frame.

Do you sit down and seriously try to have an epic political debate with an 11 year old about why he can’t have a new game? No

You laugh at his impotent rage and keep going about your business

Attached: 4A523F81-F683-48F2-ACAD-1CCD6E94DA7D.gif (400x225, 1.06M)

I've been cracking up this whole thread. This is exactly what I come to pol for.

It's not done yet. Don't lie to me Jackie Chan.

lmao

>too beta for white women

>"Dog again?"

Attached: 1475223312147.png (338x343, 115K)

Kek. You sound like a black woman mad at a black man.

>Y-You got a white girl because you a LOSER who can’t handle a strong woman!

Wow, she is very Asian! That's such a great traditional Chinese outfit! And I love how she didn't dye her hair or have plastic surgery to look more white! I love how she wears her tan skin proudly and didn't bleach it or cake on a ton of makeup or anything like that. Such a natural beauty!

Only I'm a guy, I'm just ensuring OP's insecurity to ensure he doesn't attempt to inject himself back into the Aryan dating pool, lest he get in my way.

Asian women are naturally uglier than White women but if they have plastic surgery (which most of them do) they look just as good. Personality wise they're way, way better it's not even comparable. I am against race mixing though.

Seeing the collapse of the West, it gives me some comfort to know that the Chinks will keep some semblance of civilization going.

/thread

Shop till you drop

China
>Conquering as opposed to being conquered.

I hate to break it to you user, but the Chinese are soulless pan-faced, bug-men, rice dicked cucks

Attached: IMG_5673.png (632x1425, 117K)

Cont...

Attached: IMG_5674.png (800x1672, 209K)

God damn I wish women here would take those classes I'm so sick of these whore's

Attached: 1529717532491.jpg (482x474, 83K)

Cont...

Attached: IMG_5683.png (640x1136, 143K)

Doesn't change the fact that white women don't even know how to cook fucking spaghetti.

that shnozz makes her a 7 at best

Attached: female-jew.jpg (342x400, 31K)

>pick a korean
how I know you're clueless lmfao, korean women take that superficiality to a whole new level

Chinese
>Ass

Is that bait? You have a fetish for pancakes?

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 9K)

I've just realised I've got Madonna-whore complex. Thanks actually.

Artifice is not a good thing, especially in women. Teaching them how to 'act' anything is not a good thing.
Foremost lesson to women - 'be yourself.'
Foremost lesson to men, of course, is to 'be more.'

This is ultra cringe.

Women are never themselves, they just let anything influence them. They are good waifus, or bad whores all according to what's in the news and in our society. How the fuck can you suggest they should be themselves at all.

I wish the m-to-f-ratio in china wouldn't be so horrible

a -2/10 would not bang.

the ones we find attractive are hideous to the bugmen.

Attached: jingtian.jpg (2271x3000, 3.45M)

The dichotomy and the complex are totally different, but I have one too for that matter.

why are chinks so bad at fighting? absolutely pathetic considering they outnumbered everyone else and had way more resources and food. they literally are a natural slave race.

>>Chinese (pure maiden, most don’t even have sex until they’re in their early to mid 20’s and even then it’s basically confirmed you’re getting married. Have a gushy Disney idea of romance and marriage.)
the poor thing is retarded.

Mutts are an even better slave race, to be fair.

Your to dum to understand thigns like this, yuod be better of not thinkign about it.

>Women are never themselves, they just let anything influence them.

Exactly. Surround them with good influences, restrict the bad influences, and then encourage them to act as they would, without artifice.
You want women brought up surrounded by bad influences to affect a persona which comes naturally to women who have been brought up around good influences - you would have whores trained to trick you with more skill, because you are a thoughtless mediocrity.

>This is ultra cringe

Le cringe maymay broke early on better imageboards than this one.

I know, it just cleared up some thing for me.

On the dichotomy note, do you think there can ever be a reasonable amount of Maddonas if there are things like social media that, by their very existence, promote being a whore?

jfc that is a brutal history. I literally winced while reading that. No wonder chinks have no human emotion.

This.

yes they are so good at it that they have slaves of their own

like you

We’re going to make Hapa army that will destroy the mullato hordes.

dumb white bitch ruining qt innocent asian girl with her degeneracy

Attached: 1440019843975.png (334x454, 295K)

>those facial features
>white
I want memespouting mutts OUT

>i don't have a woman so they don't do it.
My wife is amazing and improves all the time, and has done in our relationship, or she wouldn't be my wife.

>But call him a mutt.....

Attached: Amerimutt 90.png (649x839, 750K)

How to be perfect
>be born asian qt
>done

no way. girls like her are a diamond dozen in china. she is a 7, 8 at best.

mathematically speaking

Attached: serveimage.jpe.jpg (1067x1600, 197K)