ICE is finally standing up for themselves

ICE is finally standing up for themselves.
They will not be pushed around by leftist activists

Attached: 6A305B4D-7581-47F6-AC2F-30AB0ECA5CF6.jpg (1242x1523, 892K)

I guess that fucking illegal should have stayed home. I hope she gets an infection and is dead by tomorrow.

you're an evil person

Regardless of her politics, this is not ok. Anyone that thinks hitting a woman is funny does not care about their race. Yeah, maybe she shouldn't have been acting that way. But two wrongs don't make a right, especially when that second wrong sets a scary precedence for our future. Be a man and have some integrity.

you dont hit women who act like women. modern women who act like men get treated like men

Any more pics of her feet? Asking for a friend.

Chuck her over the border.

WOMP WOMP

Wakey wakey, it's the day of the rakey

we all are newguy

you are a faggot leaf

hot foot

>a fucking leaf

You're not a person.

The way around this is to be the attorney who is fucking someone in the DA's office. She better get to sucking the right cock, if she wants someone's head.

She tried to bust into a holding facility and was blocked by a human brick wall

nobody cares leaf

That is not a broken foot. Can any gore posters show us some pics of real broken feet?

soon

Attached: afuckingleaf.png (620x424, 120K)

Attached: 1529866816509.gif (500x280, 884K)

someone photoshop a sixth toe and circulate it around as the original

>eternal roastie posting
Chivalry was a verbal contract between protector and protectee, woman abandoned protectee status so are not privy to the benefits given them by the protectors

fuck that noise

equal rights means equal lefts

>she wasn't shot
sad!

Oh Allah, May you strike this leaf with a thousand cases of anal cancers.

Trump is no Nazi. I'm a Nazi. Here's what I'd do.
>Use facial recognition software on every antifa marxist on federal property
>ID each then store aside this information
>Subpoena their phone/text/email records to trace the exact origin of the Portland call to action
>Trace the address of this point of origin
>Trace the occupants of this address, subpoena bank/Venmo/PayPal records under The PATRIOT Act (easy to do)
>Quietly trace all deposits then triangulate same against origin of the call to action they received themselves, from Central/S. America
>Identify each NGO, triangulate exact 20 of each
>Send Navy SEALS to each and terminate all human life found at same with extreme prejudice
>Dragnet all the stateside accomplices, arrest, ship to Gitmo and cut off all access to outside world
>Remove all ACLU offices in what will be coordinated to look like a Muslim attack connected to CAIR
>Remove CAIR as well
>Disappear every antifa who even approached within one mile of the Portland ICE building
>Disappear their immediate families also

This sends a message and the fed will never be fucked with by these people again. I would also begin following the money and calls to action circulating through Big Media and shut them down, even if it requires an Erdogan-vs. CNN-style night of the long knives. They accused us of Nazism. Let's show it to them.

HEY THERE RABBI WATCHA DOIN'

FOUND THE ROASTIE

roasties out

Attached: 1457724329194.png (500x366, 141K)

Pig disgusting foot game desu

No, you're a cuck and she's a lost cause. She gave up her "woman status", if enough of them eat shit when they do that they'll fucking stop doing it.

But I thought women want equality with men? if you cant stand the heat stay in the kitchen

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
ninigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger ninigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: 20180622_153643.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

I am a "roastie" and just composed 176538516 for you. There are two types of women: alpha and beta. The bitch who just whined you shouldn't hit a woman is a beta: suitable only for marriage, servitude and breeding. I am an alpha female and lead male armies. In my opinion if a woman wants to act like a man, she should not only be beat the shit out of like a man but killed like one. A beta would not survive this because beta females do not understand strategy. I breathe the shit. Don't judge all vagenes the same way. I'd stomp a blood puddle into her skull.

How am I supposed to do no fap when people keep pulling this shit. Go to b/ and post feet pics.

equality not equity

>ICE is a law enforcement agency
>interferes with lawful exercise of duties
>gets ass kicked
This dumb broad is lucky she didn't get a 9mm slug or two pushed into her fat ass for doing this.

The night is young.

challenging wank for footfags

>I am a "roastie"
The only true statement here.

Women need to learn their lesson big time now.
I don't give a fuck anymore. I'll do as much to a bitch as I would to a man now.
Equal rights and lefts.

Attached: 1527475444317.jpg (574x499, 77K)

Attached: 1529488119704.webm (1280x720, 198K)

"Menz only". How homosexual of you.

Faggot. You're even dumber than I thought you were.

>Wishing destruction on evil is evil

Attached: 831be688d70930708a2b8d405bf991ac.jpg (600x426, 32K)

Interfering with LE while they are performing their duty is illegal like the people they are protesting for. I bet the stupid woman resisted, which is apparent by her scrapes. I so hope there is body can footage that comes out soon.

ICE agents need to crack some commie heads in Portland Oregon.

I like you, your style, your approach, and your goals.

Can we start tracking down the IP of these faggot commie posters so we can duck with them?
I’m willing to do whatever it takes to hurt them.

Attached: AC25D4FF-F49D-4B74-9C68-87C3248EABFE.jpg (600x400, 109K)

Why didn’t they shoot her?

You must be new here.

lol yeah find me I'd gladly beat the shit out of you, insensitive dipshit

subhumans have no empathy, you are subhuman

hahaha faggot

/thread

I hope you are trolling you fucking loser.

Attached: natsoc stadium salute.png (991x714, 874K)

Worked as an assistant to a ministry for about a year and we had one guy come in and start ranting about how if you kill ANYONE. EVER. you are evil and will burn in hell.
The pastor and I asked him things like, so if someone came in here and started murdering us, it would be wrong if we used self defense and he died from it?
YEP EVIL GOING TO HELL.
Guy was nuts but I tried to keep him focused on a couple semi-good things he was doing like going to church to support his gf’s interests (dude was like in his late 50’s) even though he bitched and moaned about it the entire time apparently

I bet if this was some dude you would not bat an eye, but a woman gets equality, and its an injustice.
Check your privilege feminist scum.

the problem is that half the fed would be against you in every possible way

Can you imagine the fucking chimpening?

Those are a couple of scratches and a sprained ankle.
Put some ice on it and suck it up.

>Liberals want free healthcare for this

You shouldn’t be here. Leave while you still can.

Attached: 68EB4990-8AE0-48E4-95F6-90AC2DDC4378.jpg (721x720, 85K)

>Anyone that thinks hitting a woman is funny does not care about their race.

Why would you expect a woman to be treated any differently then a man biggot?

ICE is a terrorist organization. It needs to be dismantled immediately.

Chivalry is dead and FEMINISM killed it. You made your bed now fucking lie on it.

LEAF'D

Can't you resist the urge to be a cuck at least once?

This is what needs to be done

that's goin in the womp collection

She wasn't worth the amount of paperwork you have to do.

Found the scared flag hiding kike

No such thing as an alpha female, but you are right that you are a roast or that no man would aim for but will end up settling for.

I know youre a LARPer but this is what demoshits actually believe

Fuck off with your shitty French fries and piss thin syrup...

that is why you first purge the fed

There is a lot wrong with this post. The first being the assumption that this illegal, who clearly has no regard for our laws, can be relied on to tell the truth.

Why is Jow Forums cheerleading for the poor oppressed government?

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

but seriously, it's ewvil to keep theiveS AND RAPISTS out of your home/land?

China has taken steps to force immigrate and assimilate themselves into Tibet.
This has routinely been labeled Genocide by the UN and “Anti-racist” groups.
Yet you will never hear a peep about the clear and consistent Targeting of White Children to FORCE assimilate with non-Whites in their own societies.
FORCE flooding EVERY & ONLY White countries with MILLIONS of non-Whites and force assimilating them to create a “blended humanity” is White geNOcide.
Anti-racist is a >codeword< for anti-White.

Attached: wg7.jpg (480x320, 41K)

lol her foots not broken at all, have anyone here ever twisted their ankel? just that alone leaves massive bruising now imagine what a broken foot would look like even a few hours after, this taco lady is a liar

This! Good to see there's still real men on Jow Forums.

The bugman is immunized against all dangers: one may call him an incel, faggot, loser, weeaboo, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a bugman and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

good

>But I have no empathy, I don't want to be subhuman.
Can the foot model get federal charges? That would be an interesting twist.

>I lead male armies

lmfao, in real life the army will just fucking rape you bitch, turn off the video games

>cunt doesn't understand the difference
between homosexual and homosocial
>wahh wahh I have a vagene pay attention to ME!

Attached: forty keks.gif (716x620, 729K)

>Anyone that thinks hitting a woman is funny does not care about their race
the womans race? no, if not White I do not care

like you do not care about White geNOcide

>UN Law doesn’t specify METHOD of genocide, for the good reason, that sneaky people would find sneaky ways to get around that law.
Trying to make identifiable groups disappear, using any METHOD is genocide.
The UN calls what the Chinese are doing in Tibet, Genocide.
Without a vote, or discussion allowed, the Chinese are using massive immigration and forced integration,against the Tibetans until they all disappear.
Force assimilating MILLIONS of non-Whites in EVERY&ONLY White countries IS geNOcide

Attached: wg pot.jpg (1168x1200, 357K)

and your a useful idiot who would likely be celebrating on reddit if an ICE member or even just a secretary who works there got murdered.

i would vote for you

>I am a "roastie"
This is the only thing you got right in the entire post.

It's always low to raise your hands to a good woman, but I don't see why I'm obligated to treat a mouthy slag as though she were a holy object.

>this is not ok

'Bad,' or 'wrong' would have been more apt. 'Not okay' is bugmanese.

Attached: bait445.png (313x314, 26K)

Attached: 47635121995.png (420x420, 103K)

Not yet.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: whiteonly.jpg (1024x1022, 549K)

>Said the Jew
I'll kill your kids

You're a Reddit person

>I am an alpha female and lead male armies
Not with that flag you don't. French Foreign Legion? Some kind of Mercenary?

Now they need to keep it up

Medical fag here. I see nothing indicating any sort of fracture. All I see is some filthy commie with her feet on a desk.

Based

Does she look obese?

I would just shoot you.