Was Bowie /ourguy/???

David had described Hitler as the "original rock and roll star", had made comments on how Britain needed a fascist revolution to clean itself and has several lyrics implying he was one of /us/

>It's too late to be grateful
It's too late to be late again
It's too late to be hateful
The European cannon is here
>Your face, your race, the way that you talk
I kiss you, you're beautiful, I want you to walk.

Attached: bowie nazi.png (395x403, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfygNGVdJ7g&frags=pl,wn
gnosticwarrior.com/david-bowies-gnostic-obsession.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why every white people with knowledge about Japanese culture turn far right? I'm curious.

He wasn't /ourguy/
He was a decent musician/songwriter
He was a decent performer
Everything he did was for the entertainment value.
Stop giving a shit about celebrities, especially dead ones.

Were jealous

He also said not to bother knowing anything because true knowledge only come with death's release, which kinda voids all of his quotes.
He was an edgy nihilist saying outlandish shit for the times.

he was a degenerate fag, who ended up race mixing

There were hilarious shit during punk/new wave era though. I doubt this kind of song would be released today

youtube.com/watch?v=bfygNGVdJ7g&frags=pl,wn

Attached: siioxsevec.jpg (298x193, 7K)

I've heard people say that he was just a drugged out edgelord. He also LARPed and played characters like a faggot drama student, so it was probably part of the shtick.

I'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform
Of imagery
I'm living in a silent film
Portraying Himmler's sacred realm
Of dream reality
I'm frightened by the total goal
Drawing to the ragged hole
And I ain't got the power anymore
No, I ain't got the power anymore
I'm the twisted name on Garbo's eyes
Living proof of Churchill's lies, I'm destiny
I'm torn between the light and dark

Becuase you look the quality of life in Japan versus a European country that fell for the multicultural meme and Japan standard of living is through the roof. It’s cleaner, safer, happier and strong culture bond.

>Married a Somali, had a mulatto daughter
>/Ourguy/
Pick one

Crowley was another edge lord who supported communism and nazism simultaneously.

yes, Bowie was a musical genius...it also seems clear he was in fact a (not so secret) nazi

Oh, oh, oh, little China girl
Oh, oh, oh, little China girl
I could escape this feeling, with my China girl
I feel a wreck without my, little China girl
I hear her heart beating, loud as thunder
Saw the stars crashing
I'm a mess without my, little China girl
Wake up mornings where's my, little China girl
I hear her heart's beating, loud as thunder
Saw the stars crashing down
I feel a-tragic like I'm Marlon Brando
When I look at my China girl
I could pretend that nothing really meant too much
When I look at my China girl
I stumble into town just like a sacred cow
Visions of ***swastikas*** in my head
Plans for everyone
It's in the whites of my eyes
My little China girl
You shouldn't mess with me
I'll ruin everything you are
You know, I'll give you television
I'll give you eyes of blue
I'll give you men who want to rule the world

>visions of SWASTIKAS in my head

i don't think David was a homosexual per se...but he definitely had a homo phase and homo tendencies. i bring this up because fascism has a very strong appeal for homosexuals. expect fascist homos to start coming out of the closet soon, swastikas banded on their arms. fascism possesses an irresistible attraction for homos

>strong, masculine authority figures
>sharp, fashionable uniforms
>dazzling displays of pageantry
>fastidious obsession with order
>suppression of miorities (this is a little secret in the gay community...they may espouse polyglot politics in public, but privately they dislike minorities -- especially jews)

Yep, and the references to "Himmler's sacred realm" and "Chruchill's Lies" in Quicksand are telling.

He was a degenerate pedophile, a junkie and a liberal cunt, he banged Jennifer Connelly when she was 14 ffs, she is said to have cried all the way through the ordeal

Attached: jennifer-connelly.jpg (400x400, 58K)

...What?

Naaaaa............... . . .

She probably loved it

japan is quietly the most powerful, fully functioning ethnostate with extremely low poverty and crime

Bisexual race mixer who politically would be far far left in the US.

She said he was rather nice when he passed away. Couldn't be too hateful.
>Obsessed with Mishima novels and Japan
>Wrote a song pretty much admitting he's into Asian women
>Left his crazed white woman for a foxy brown girl
>Played with the media claiming to be gay in the 70s and back peddling on that in the 80s.
>Used the internet and would go on fan sites as "Sailor"
>Called out MTV for lack of black music and trigged their interview

He probably visited this site in his free time. In some ways, Bowie was the original shit-poster.

Attached: 020160122222517.jpg (900x1305, 195K)

Bowie's comments on Hitler were likely shock value shit due to the nature of the Thin White Duke character. However, Quicksand is certainly telling as some other anons have stated. In addition to that, he would likely hate these college-aged commie fucks today.
From Sons of the Silent Age,
>sons of the silent age stand on platforms blank looks and notebooks
>Search through their one inch thoughts then decide it couldn't be done
>All I see is all I know
>They don't walk they just glide in and out of life
>They never die, they just go to sleep one day
Written while Bowie was in Berlin, it seems to criticize the individuals that are all talk and no action, the exact type who are so fucking easy to rope into the promises of an easy life and purpose by communism. He traveled through Warsaw personally and witnessed the desolate nature of communism. Even if he'd likely be a social liberal, he'd detest these "revolutionary" commie fucks who have no perspective on the world other than their
>one inch thoughts
On a side note, The Next Day is gr8

David Bowie had a plethora of different characters that he played during different eras of his musical career. He probably wasn't serious about that at all any more than he was serious about dressing up as a clown for a music video.

just had a breakup with my girlfriend, but he used to babysit her. no reports of rape or peado. only report was he was alright. not sure i believe you user

The 70’s was a weird time for different music. There was a lot of Nazi imagery
>Joy Division get accused of being a facist group for numerous reasons
>Lou Reed dyes his hair blonde and calls Donna Summer a nigger and Bob Dylan a kike
>Iggy POP allowing one of his body guards to dress up as a SS officer.
>Siouxsie And The Banshees wearing Nazi attire
>David Bowie singing about “Churchill’s lies” and the “European cannon”
>Sid Vicious wearing a swastika to piss off authority figures
>Eric Clapton getting drunk while endorsing Powell Enoch on stage

>Was race-mixing genderbending faggot commie rockstar musician /ourguy/?
Why of course, goyim!

What nonsense...his song "The Man Who Sold The World" is basically about him "selling his soul" aka perform nasty initiation ritual for the hidden blackmail cameras.

Same here I want the gods back to fight here on earth

I would have banged her too desu.

You know, there seems to be a strong correlation between marrying a divorcee and wanting to make the UK a fascist dictatorship.
>Sir Oswald Mosley married his mistress Diana Guinness
>Edward VIII was bros with Hitler and abdicated the throne to marry Wallis Simpson
>David Bowie believed very strongly in fascism and married Iman
>Prince Harry is renowned for being an egdelord and married Cheddar Man

Attached: Bowie IronMarch.png (580x100, 42K)

He supposedly LARPed as a white nationalist and fascist

>Marries and racemixes with a Somali
> "He's totally a fascist guise, he wasn't just coked out of his mind and being edgy!"

Wat?

>married LE CheDDAR MANG

I am so fucking happy that's not my wife

This is the correct answer.
He was LARPing under his persona, "The Thin White Duke". If anything, it was more of a parody than a homage, the shock-value was quite cheap.
Still a great musician though, F.

>my china girl
>visions of swastikas

>Ethno nationalist with an asian GF
Bowie was 30 years too early

Station to Station was my favorite album, I wish he made another one before abandoning the persona.

No, he just briefly flirted with lots of different things throughout his life. For example, he was a big Yukio Mishima fan. What he thought about Mishima's Nationalism, I don't know.

The lyrics to that song were written by Iggy Pop

Attached: Bowie Yukio Mishima.jpg (640x960, 147K)

I think David Bowie at least mused the idea of facsim and nazism in the 70's. It was pretty visible in not only his songs but his stage performances as well. However, it seems obvious that his views changed. He went from being an edgelord to talking about muh racism on MTV in the 80's and anti racist messages in his later works (Ex: Let's Dance, Tin Soldier). Even in Low, the album right after his thin white duke phase, his lyrics seemed apologetic to his previous statements.
"I've been breaking glass in your room again"

Station to Station is based, doesn't get much groovier than "Golden Years".

>>David Bowie believed very strongly in fascism
...for about 5 minutes,before moving on to other things, like he did with all other kinds of beliefs and personas. He was absolutely drug-fucked when he was into the occult/Nazi stuff. Living on a diet of cocaine, milk and red-peppers, and keeping his urine in jars.

gnosticwarrior.com/david-bowies-gnostic-obsession.html

Bowie summed his life in these times with the following words, “My other fascination was with the Nazis and their search for the Holy Grail. ... I paid with the worst manic depression of my life. … My psyche went through the roof, it just fractured into pieces. I was hallucinating twenty- four hours a day. ... I felt like I’d fallen into the bowels of the earth.”

Bowie was a pedophile

He was banging notorious underage Hollywood groupies it's well known

Filled his band with niggers. Ya our guy

He is definitely an old/pol/ guy.