The US has given up on the overthrow of Assad in Syria

CANT

MOSSAD

THE

ASSAD

independent.co.uk/voices/syria-assad-regime-us-support-syria-rebels-israel-golan-heights-a8417716.html
archive.li/pZX8f

Attached: 1503779302320.png (1150x1398, 936K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A2iWyqEjh84
youtube.com/watch?v=UYtl--a6CPA
topic.com/trump-and-the-dove
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_spectator/2016/03/trump_s_nuclear_experience_advice_for_reagan_in_1987.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel's_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1514129283947.png (364x374, 176K)

Attached: 1525293741458.png (1244x1392, 1.66M)

Attached: 1513680927619.png (992x1418, 1.08M)

Likely this is not so much about government policy, as it is a neocon article hoping to goad them back in. "Muh allies, they are only moderate beheaders"

Given up or failed?

Attached: 1511473182703.png (936x585, 686K)

Attached: 1513363699215.png (869x344, 75K)

Attached: 9e848ec058d2d2cf8f79581cde63f9364ea96f459a2ab44aa67b933d156f19a2.jpg (657x850, 84K)

Attached: syria gtfo.jpg (618x430, 69K)

The best goy has given them everything they wanted so far. The only thing keeping the yids from going all out against Syria is fear of hitting the Russians.

Attached: ficki-ficki-syrian-rapefugees.jpg (600x450, 67K)

Attached: 1501481688742.png (640x578, 439K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A2iWyqEjh84

Attached: 1523695198470.png (640x360, 231K)

Attached: 1508048021267.png (1274x1294, 1.35M)

good. gas the kikes

Attached: memeballusa.jpg (374x376, 49K)

SOON

Attached: 1521432266680.png (745x787, 490K)

Hezbollah is unstoppable. The Jew trembles when he hears Nasrallah speaking

But But drumpf is a Zionist!!

>Given up or failed?
We Tomahawk missilled them, and they didn't fight back.

Israel just bombed Syria yesterday (allegedly).

>US gives weapons to HTS and they have a civil war with Al Qaeda and falter
>US backs the kurds and alienates Turkey
>Which drives Turkey to a Russian and Iranian alliance
>US and Israel strikes pro-government positions and risks war with Russia
>SDF is conscripting people which drives people to fight against the SDF
>The Kurds are turning their backs on the US
Really, the US shot themselves in the foot with this one. This doesn't mean the US won't try again. They did refund the White Helmets.

Attached: 503302-indiv.jpg');.jpg (1000x574, 130K)

Do you feel it?

Attached: 1524926795084.jpg (3595x1521, 2.94M)

Good we shouldn't be there in the first place

Attached: 1527924307569.jpg (800x720, 37K)

it's 1 - 1, this is so great
but no matter what, at least a black team will advance

Attached: 1502739779445.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

Trump is making deals all over the world. And he's erasing Obama's damage, all over the world. It's a great time to be an American.

Attached: 1521727013853.png (1000x1402, 1.05M)

This will never happen. The average Muslim has an iq of 80. If gaddafi could not get them united they will never unite.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYtl--a6CPA

Trump is going to end the Kali Yuga.

Attached: 1515373708389.jpg (1400x1903, 301K)

Its gonna happen

Attached: 1503497437755.jpg (2762x2000, 2.63M)

Long live Assad

Bless

It wont, Islam is way to divided.

Good, now if we just retract all military units from the world's bases and cut military spending by 60%, we can finally MAGA.

No they aren't.

Attached: 1500579340896.jpg (2000x1333, 352K)

>Good, now if we just retract all military units from the world's bases and cut military spending by 60%
Why do you think Trump wants a military parade this november?

I love trump because this is what he wants to be, a dove. The question is will Neocons, Mccain, The military industrial complex, central planners))) etc etc let him do things his way? absolutely not.

Good thing i invested in Assad Crypto, we're going straight to Constantinople boys!

Attached: 1505266432602.png (883x916, 684K)

The Islamic army won't happen, but The US and Russia will cooperatively work together in ending Israel and it will start with the hunting and destruction of their Submarines later this summer.

isn't SA going though some progressive shift now as i recall? Keep up with current events please.

We overthrew Muammar Gaddafi and look where that got us. Keep Assad the alternative is worse.

Yeah, the jews want it more conservative, not less.

Attached: 1504030941751.jpg (876x511, 131K)

Attached: 1500283312922.png (1666x1164, 2.56M)

Attached: 1501833680224.png (1604x1222, 897K)

Isn't that how you like it?

wtf I hate Glumpfph now

Big if true. I don't believe it.

The military industrial complex is moving to space. The military industrial complex will still make money but with space exploration. Trump is playing some high level 4d with this.

>Assad
Watch interviews with him. He's actually the good guy in this mess. His body language tells us everything.

The Shia's hate the kurds, the kurds hate everyone, the sunnis hates the Shia, the Shia's hate sunnis, everyone hates the kurds.
Wahhabism makes every country despise Saudi Arabia because my destruction of sacred muslims sites.
Yeah, no.

>The military industrial complex is moving to space. The military industrial complex will still make money but with space exploration. Trump is playing some high level 4d with this.
Nope. Zionism dies this year.

Trump never gave it up because he never took it up. He was always against toppling Assad; but Assad shouldnt use gas like a retard and push his luck

Attached: 1517087614782.jpg (1794x1527, 709K)

Fuck aid to the 3rd world and fuck the UN. Lastly fuck israel.

>the west turns it's back on erstwhile allies..
>*somewhere McCain howls*

>Trump never gave it up because he never took it up. He was always against toppling Assad; but Assad shouldnt use gas like a retard and push his luck
Did you know that Trump used to have one of Ghadaffi's pilots fly for him?

I have no problem with lockheed martin and boeing focusing on space. This is what going to happen by the way.

I can't wait until assad goes and crushes the kurds

>Turkey selling arms to the Kurds
Right...

Are you stupid?

really? source?

Why the fuck were we even trying to thrown him over, anyway? He never done nothin' to me.

>I have no problem with lockheed martin and boeing focusing on space. This is what going to happen by the way.
SPACE IS A MEME. FULL DISCLOSURE IS COMING. Israel dies this year.

Attached: 1517706420400.jpg (1599x720, 617K)

topic.com/trump-and-the-dove
>Trump and the Dove
DONALD TRUMP, LIKE ANY HEAD OF STATE,is one of the most photographed people on the planet. But one of the most striking images of the president is also one of the most mysterious: a much-younger Trump posed in front of a backdrop, his mouth in a Mona Lisa smile as a dove rests in his hands.

It turns out that, three decades before being handed the nuclear codes, Trump was eager to share his thoughts on one of his favorite subjects: thermonuclear war. It was that obsession—combined with the real-estate mogul’s nose for publicity—that led to a series of photographic encounters between Trump and the bird.

What Trump lacked in, say, military experience or scientific knowledge of nuclear weapons was made up for by, in his mind, two sources of information: his uncle, who worked in a radiation lab, and one of his pilots, who used to fly for Muammar el-Qaddafi. And he said that if his famed deal-making skills didn’t convince everyone else to get rid of their nukes, then, “I guess the easy thing would be to say you go in and clean it out.”

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_spectator/2016/03/trump_s_nuclear_experience_advice_for_reagan_in_1987.html
>Trump’s Nuclear Experience: In 1987, he set out to solve the world’s biggest problem.
>Donald Trump with the power to destroy life on earth. At the heart of the near hysterical (and mostly justified) Fear of Trump that escalates as he approaches the Republican nomination is the Fear of Trump With the Trigger. That explosive temperament combined with that explosive capability.

>But it has largely been forgotten that Trump is not new to nuclear matters. He has beenthinking abouthow he’d handle nuclear weaponsand nuclear proliferation for more than a quarter-century, at least since 1987, when heclaimed to me that he was “dealing at a very high level” with people in the White House (that would have been the Reagan White House) on doomsday questions.

>“Those people think that because we have it and the Russians have it, nobody will ever use it because they’re assuming everybody’s not necessarily mad. They don’t see Qaddafi walking into an airplane and slapping his subordinates and screaming like a madman on the airplane to the pilots. The man is a psycho.

>“I mean, what if he’s got the bomb and something happens like the time we shot down two of his planes. And he’s enraged and he can’t see straight and he’s got twenty missiles pointed right at the United States. Washington. I mean, do you think there’s a chance he won’t press the button?”

Attached: 1499156825171.jpg (721x928, 105K)

>“And then there’s the briefcase bomb.”

>“Carry it in your briefcase, right. I’m not even talking about airplanes and missiles. You’ll walk in with your damn tape recorder,” he says, pointing to my innocent Sony, “and you’ll say it’s a tape recorder and nobody will be able to tell the difference. I mean, that’s where it’s going to be in 20 years.”

>So what is the deal Trump thinks can be done? What is the Trump Plan?
It’s a deal with the Soviets. We approach them on this basis: We both recognize the nonproliferation treaty’s not working, that half a dozen countries are on the brink of getting a bomb. Which can only cause trouble for the two of us. The deterrence of mutual assured destruction that prevents the United States and the USSR from nuking each other won’t work on the level of an India-Pakistan nuclear exchange. Or a madman dictator with a briefcase-bomb team. The only answer is for the Big Two to make a deal now to step in and prevent the next generation of nations about to go nuclear from doing so. By whatever means necessary.

Attached: 1513500895833.jpg (960x829, 933K)

You do realize the white ethnologist will be on Mars right? If you are a poor fag fix that ASAP.

The text below was first published in Manhattan, inc., in 1987, and later collected inManhattan Passion, under the headline “Trump: The Ultimate Deal—In which we see the world through the eyes of Qaddafi’s pilot.”

>Forty-eight hours before our scheduled lunch, Donald Trump called to cancel it. He’d had severe second thoughts, he said, about the advisability of revealing the extent of his involvement in the delicate—and explosive—subject I’d wanted to discuss with him.

>“I’m dealing at a very high level on this,” he said. With people in Washington. In the White House. There was too much at stake for him to risk the wrong kind of exposure on The Subject.

>“My uncle who just passed away was a great scientist,” Trump is telling me as we make our way out of his office to the elevator. “He was a professor at MIT. Dr. John Trump. In fact, together with Dr. Van de Graaff they did the Van de Graaff generator. He was the earliest pioneer in radiation therapy for cancer. He spent his whole life fighting cancer and he ended up dying of it.”

>It was his uncle, Trump tells me, who got him started thinking about The Subject.

>“He told me something a few years ago,” Trump recalls. “He told me, ‘You don’t realize how simple nuclear technology is becoming.’ That’s scary. He said it used to be that only a few brains in the world understood it and now you have a situation where thousands and thousands of brains can easily understand it, and it’s becoming easier, and someday it’ll be like making a bomb in the basement of your house. And that’s a very frightening statement coming from a man who’s totally versed in it.”

Attached: 1527231037734.jpg (1770x1770, 484K)

Oh you're a kike shill. Makes sense. Your ethnolarp is a failure so why keep pushing it?

Awww no!

Now Israel will have to fight its own battles. I guess those false flag gas attacks didn't convince us. Bad goys.

How am I a kike? The white ethnostate will be in space. When the time comes close to space colonization we should all help each other get there.

Just stop LARPing. Everyone is sick of it and you sound retarded. Israel is gonna get wiped off the map and all you kike shills living in the US are gonna get charged with treason. Deal with it.

I don’t understand what obama and Hillary thought they could ever do in the first place. The only way to remove Assad from power and not just be a pain in his ass would require total war with Russia. No one was ever willing to drop nukes on account of Assad.

The Jews wanted to balkanize the middle east so Israel could easily expand. Then ISIS would form an illegitimate islamic state and (((somehow))) get nukes which would start WW3.

And I am the larper?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel's_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy

Of course you bring up the sampson option. You're a Jew. That doesn't mean that there isn't the capability to stop it....

Attached: 1526336561584.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Yes, I'm stupid.
Matter of fact I'm so stupid that I know little about Turkish and Kurdish relations.
I guess we can forget Kurdish prosecution in Turkey, the invasion of Northern Syria because inter-border terrorism caused by Kurdish terrorist, the PKK and the YPG launching attacks on Turkish army during the invasion.
Yes, you imbecile, I'm stupid.
Fuck off with your shitty info graphs from some no name news agencies. No fucking believes them and no one fucking reads them. Any time some person calls you on your fucking bullshit you just write shitty three word post with no refutation. You're cancer, go fucking kill yourself.

>assad pushes towards isreali-held syria

Trump and Erdogan are working together to wipe out all israeli proxies including the Kurds. You said that Turkey was arming the kurds which wasn't even in teh picture I posted. Israel is arming them.

Not our business, who gives a fuck that 1960s CIA and NSA glow in the dark plans for liberalism worldwide are put on ice.

Attached: 1525458135004.png (616x683, 321K)

Attached: 1502835411421.png (1470x1210, 1.57M)

Attached: can't.jpg (860x483, 59K)

He's actually a sweetheart who was studying to become an eye surgeon even though he could have just as easily gotten himself set up at the head of an intelligence agency like his brothers, or one of the several nationalized companies Syria has like his uncles, nephews, inlaws, etc. Nope. He studied medicine and wanted to become a regular old surgeon. Then his older brother and heir apparrent died and his other brothers were considered abject retards so they were passed over by the powers behind the vacant throne his father left when he died. He styled himself as a reformer who increased civil liberties, which ironically led to the very conditions that culminated in the Syrian revolt - which was initially led by students and coordinated by a slew of western NGOs funded by (((Soros))) and (((Google))) among others, and likely the U.S. state department as well (thanks Hillary), who were allowed to operate on Syrian soil during his relaxed reign.

Just goes to show, most revolutions happen not when the dictator is at his most brutal but at his most reasonable.

Big if true!

Attached: 1501975950100.jpg (400x387, 10K)

Attached: 1525421904881.png (1089x1024, 405K)

>militia
>allies
Give me a fucking break, they're a bunch of disorganized radicals that had no qualms working alongside IS.

Same thing happened to Yugoslavia
Western funding for (((democratic))) parties and boom: civil war

>Patton next to Hitler

Attached: 1523904770048.png (731x709, 48K)

Attached: 1526161312948.jpg (1507x1325, 793K)

Why can't we all just get along?

Trump should host Assad & Netanyahu at the WH together and hash it all out about those faggots in Iran.

WAT?

Did they realize it made them more hated on an international stage? I would think Israelis would be ecstatic.

Nothing surprises me with evangelicals at this point.

>Nothing surprises me with evangelicals at this point.
Evangelicals only support Israel cuz they want the apocalypse to happen and secrets to be revealed. Its happening this summer actually.

Attached: 1497309564298-pol.jpg (580x584, 113K)

So this was true then. So many shills calling it ledonald leddit coping

Attached: image.jpg (678x954, 297K)

Attached: 1525018332715.jpg (680x1156, 157K)

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel