Why is Jow Forums superior to all other forums?

Seriously, have any of you tried to talk politics on other forums? And if so why do they blow so fucking hard??

Attached: LMAOsquid.jpg (700x769, 86K)

Modern application of classic liberalism

Anonymity is king

You cant ar hominem your way out of an argument on the basis of who you're talking to

[spoiler]except for canadians and indians

There are other forums on the Internet?

>memeflag

Because we are all a.i

i get ostracised from any other community i try

Attached: 5.png (904x710, 557K)

Jow Forums has no censorship on political discussion

There is no upvote/downvote system to hide things we don't like, and there's no avatars that encourage circle jerking like every forum eventually devolves into.

Jow Forums is the way it is because it is a natural evolution of the truth being allowed to shine

Anonymity also allows you to talk about Jews

All the real "Jow Forums" threads are on /b/

Using reddit in like 2012 was a real redpill. I remember I posted some freakonomics basic bitch conservative argument on r/news and was basically told that I'm a shit person blah blah blah.

Pol is a brutal and harsh place, but it's honest.

Same, I got banned from fucking everywhere! Even in games mobile chat apps lol, 4 Chan is the only places I found where I can speak on the whole Internet, and that's huge

It was superior, until gen Z newfags flooded in and started bringing in /b/ mentality and stupid threads. Sage.

I've been kicked off of everywhere- including here, but I come back because I get less suspensions.

Anonymity and lax moderation. It's not just Jow Forums and politics, it's pretty much every topic on every board that Jow Forums is capable of controlling the narrative on.
>Jow Forums manipulates distribution of propaganda during political events
>/v/ does the same during E3 and such
>/b/...does /b/ things

Attached: 1529968674427.jpg (923x713, 62K)

Maybe it's because all other forums are the vagina of the internet and you're an incel.

Abovetopsecret is exactly like that. What a fucking dump of a website.

Shut up faggot

do you still think you're anonymous here?

Attached: tiredpepe.jpg (250x241, 12K)

don't be mad bro....harness that anger and go rape a bitch

Fuck no....I just like that it isn't a circle jerk of over zealous MOD's in a echo chamber of gayness...

Besides I am alpha male...What I say here I say in public...

I'm a big boy

Thanks, you're nice :)

Yes, in the sense that there's no accounts and post history and upvotes/downvotes and everything eventually 404's

I sure am....What's your SS#?

It's not like you can dig up some user's old post to attack him like you can on leddit.

It doesn't even need to be politics, any time I refer to a group of people all the replies I get are along the lines of "it's insensitive to use that word to refer to those people"

>including here
stop making BBC threads, retard.

It's the anonymity, reminds me of the "old days" of the internet before half the platforms required you to tie your account to a trackable email account or phone number. Also, low-key moderation that doesn't have arbitrary limits on "racism" or whatever.

Only when you aren't actively trying to organize a militia movement or civilian movement against the government. We really scared them with OWS, so much so that they decided that poor folks need to be at war with eachother before they declared war on the elites

It worked, nothing but poorfags hating on poorfags in 2018. Seems like the 1% meme is all but forgotten

Attached: CivilWar2.png (1158x1393, 137K)

>every time I refer to a group of people
>every time
even when you refer to white people?

It is the lack of censorship that makes Jow Forums special. The best fagg- I mean mods stay out of the debate.

I'm not sure I've ever referred to whites outside of Jow Forums but I would probably mention another group of people in the same post anyway. I should have written "any group of people aside from whites", yes.

sheeky > pol

>lack of censorship
oh, they delete posts. They just stay out of "the debates". Most of which are staged by JIDF, Shareblue and other dissent based "D&C the poorfags" organization. The people working for them are even poorfags so the D&C aspect is even more present than it seems at first.

Tried leftypol, people arent as retarded and are actually discussing politics, but I also got banned for a month the first time I actually made a thread.

This is like the default tactic over there. I was only active in small communities related to my hobbies and still I had faggots patrolling my post history as soon as I posted about anything political. Had to delete my posts and account because some faggot actually tried to doxx me.

More like every other forum is a pussy that gets pounded into hell and back by every autist from Jow Forums

So Jow Forums is Chad and all others are the Stacy's we destroy with a large veiny cocks?

If you post on other sites are you a cuckold?

>have any of you tried to talk politics on other forums?
its almost as if that's not the intended purpose of those boards. why are the bait threads on Jow Forums so low quality?

This. Burned through 5 Facepunch accounts before abandoning the place altogether. Created a ratings bot before I left, flooded their LGBT thread with dumbs; shit was fun.

Call me a faggot but Jow Forums, in the right doses, is good for you. It teaches to kill your ego: maybe you don’t know anything and you’re indeed a faggot. If you’re strong you can turn that into self improvement and develop your position. If you’re weak you’ll probably kys or cry and never come back

Because the only thing that matters here is the content of your post.

>Real time

>Constantly moving

>Posts are ordered based on time

>Shills can't upvote (((correct opinions))) to the top

>Shills are braindead morons on here and easy to spot

>The Jew fears the samurai

niggers

Gotta love um!!!

Are there any other board that compares?

There’s other forums?

No moderation, most forums will ban you for saying things they don't like

Yes I got banned from www.trannysontrikes.com last week.

Because on other forums, such a reddit, contrarian opinions tend to get downvoted and thus never seen, which creates a echo chamber effect

Attached: 1510696287769.png (999x442, 169K)

Jow Forums is the best because everyone knows.
Lefties try to come in here to stir the pot, but Jow Forums doesn't like that. Jow Forums prefers the pot to boil over with all the soup caramelizing on the sides on the pan.
And that's how Trump won.

>to all other forums
It's an image board you cretin.
>summerfags
they will ruin summer

Ok, I used to browse another politics oriented forum. I won't say which one, but it was a big popular one. It was intended for Democrats and the Left. This is before the Left went nuts with social justice politics and all the other lunacy they have devolved into, (largely due to extreme wacko feminism beliefs taking over the Left) forcing me rightward.

This forum is the best, in my opnion, because it has people from all over the world participating. This is one my favorite things about it, that i can see people's perspectives from other countries.

Also, I love that the thought police types are largely absent, because I had to deal with them constantly and it was so annoying to have them always be policing my thoughts. No more - that is a great freedom.

That you can anonymously post your true feelings, thoughts and opinions! And talk about all kinds of controversial political subjects. Open minded people love this place...

Jow Forums Forever

you totally missed that metaphor didn't you?

You're free from embarassment here if you say something dumb or unpopular. Get called a faggot for saying something lefty-leaning? No worries, you can be a proud natsoc in the next thread. So people are a lot more free to speak their minds here.

I hate all the undeserving bashing against Indians here. They're usually really nice and based. I don't get it.

> "no avatars that encourage circle jerking"

Some people still find a way. Look at the absolute state of Brit-Jow Forums.

shitskin detected

Attached: 7e846ec953.png (365x273, 176K)

Political correctness kills everything. Nobody wants to partake in a forum where the rules and arguments are already set. You have a very limited topics. It's shit. I don't go to any forums. Used to go to bb forum for the bantz.

Attached: genova.jpg (100x100, 5K)

Because, no matter how corrupt or vile the topic is, people have a right to voice their opinions. How do we learn from life if we refuse to ask it questions?

No we just call each others faggots

Because only right wing on this shithole so we dont really argue anything. We just meme about it

inb4 (((they))) ban u

They can take it.
You shame people into fixing their shit, it's how shit is supposed to work.
Women are generally given to take up this role, but kikes have fucked the order of things so here we are.

Attached: 1525151661408.png (396x382, 305K)

Pol is great, not being addicted to hate (some posters) would be superb. Realize that your hate is provoked and could be used by some. Degeneracy and no morals or humanity is the problem, not people themselves. People can repent and be saved.

in our case, moors

Attached: 1467838216940.png (902x1125, 281K)

Honestly, the blind hate posters serve their purpose here too. The ones that actually believe what they claim are eye openers (which is very few, most are D&C shills). The ones that do not believe what they claim are also eye openers. An easy way to tell the difference is the volume of signalling they exhibit. Fake racists are try-hards. Real racists generally don't have to signal how racist they are. Signaling reveals more intent than the words used. It is important to notice how hard the poster is trying to portray an identity on an anonymous forum, and what identity that they are trying to portray. That identity is important to them, otherwise they wouldnt try so hard to portray it and you will see some trolls trying so so hard to say racist shit that they come across as reading it off a list of pasta choices

I was banned from reddit for posting a Prevent Sex Trafficking Fundraiser to a thread about Trump separating kids from their alleged parents.

It is the best site. I'm still fairly new started coming with the pizzagate crew, I was on abovetopfaggot before and have been kicked off twice, well my last username was hrcisachildtrafficker, i need to be pretty damn bored to ever check that one again, voat is pretty decent and i joined after pizzagate. twitter, voat and Jow Forums but you need all 3 right?

People aren't repenting faggot, get fucked.
Also note some of us are focusing on keeping the heat on kikes, endlessly naming them makes them stumble and reveal their true intent.

Attached: 1527422961000.jpg (782x788, 119K)

I don't know but were probably on a watch list, maybe an experiment, maybe training ground for meme genocide against an alien race that resemble jewniggers. Chinks are demons, so are gays. Hitler browses Jow Forums across time and space with Vril power. Prince Harry shitposts here some times. Im posting from the year 2069, pretty much every sci-fi movie came true.

Attached: unihemispheric.jpg (1920x1368, 3.99M)