Other than Based Bruce, are there any right wing transgender people out there? (including on this board)

other than Based Bruce, are there any right wing transgender people out there? (including on this board).
Transgender lefties: are you left leaning because of transgender rights/political issues, or just because you lean left on other things? or does it just happen to overlap

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 3.06.50 PM.png (542x628, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2190741/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/12/171213104936.htm
newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5701507/
boingboing.net/2011/11/17/forget-love-biological-sex-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22187367/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase_excess_syndrome
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/18/5/1617.long
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5α-Reductase#Congenital_deficiencies
pdgene.org/view?poly=rs248793
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3083475/#!po=14.1791
nature.com/news/chinese-scientists-fix-genetic-disorder-in-cloned-human-embryos-1.22694
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no such thing as a transgender person, it's impossible to change your gender

Very nice

They’re lefty because they are mentally ill

He's not based, he's fucked up in the head. And stop it this askreddit faggotry you triple nigger

i personally agree with that... but just for demographics purposes, curious how they lean politically and why

how bout you answer, since you clearly lack a penis or vagina

and on the based thing... kinda big that a hollywood figure outright said trump's cool, and on top of the fact that it's definitely the most well known tranny

He's not wrong, Bruce is mentally retarded he needs to be in an asylum getting mental help. He has gender identity disorder which is nearly as bad as Homosexuality

Fuck off idiot

i think that's worse than homosexuality. most of them practice homosexuality on top of their fairytale gender thoughts

yeah that's what I thought, bitch

I totally misunderstood you. I thought you meant sex and gender are different.

Why do you assume I give a single shit about Trump?

why is it only lefties who believe that? and the fact that the faggot "scientists" are all lefties definitely helps brainwash the youth

oh, so you are a faggot

I’ve always been a left-wing Democrat. Transgender rights are my biggest issue but I lean left on all other issues as well. Always have and always will.

>t. trans woman

>most of them practice homosexuality
Really? They should just be hanged then
Sex and gender mean the same thing it's just a different way of saying it

There's gotta be an Australian flag hidden behind that Arab Condom

No that's you, faggot thread maker. You're the faggot here.

Hello sir. May I suggest stop thinking you are something you are not? You are not and never will be a woman.
>t. nazbol gang

in a world where the two parties represent different things than they do now, if party A represented transgender rights and sides disagreed with, but party B represented all the other stuff you agree with (left leaning views), who would you be more compelled to vote for

your wife's school aged son could come up with a better comeback in that time

Look at it. Even with all the money in the world he can't look like a woman despite the efforts of plastic surgeons to cater to his delusions.
Sad!

Attached: hahayes.jpg (272x185, 5K)

i hope surgeons never get good at it. wouldnt want to accdidentally take home a dickgirl

you guys realized bruce only chopped off his balls to escape the vehicular manslaughter charges right

I would support the party that is for trans rights unless they supported other things I strongly disagreed with.

Just beat the shit out of him

id take the jail time
plus doesnt he have a relation to OJ's lawyer?

They never will. The fags will always look fucked up. If they do, their bad falsettos are dead giveaways.

Pls no misgender. I am a woman. I just happen to be transgender.

is that legal to do in america, if a "chick" pulls out a dick after yall have made out

Blaire White

Very right wing trans user here; we exist.
I know it's not popular with the folks who share my politics, but I'm willing to be sent to the firing squad after we win.
My belief in the cause trumps any loyalty to the LGBTQMNOPXYZ+ mafia.
Those fuckers just make life miserable for those of us who just want to blend in and get on with life.

You. Are. Not. A. Woman. You will never be one no matter how deluded you try to be. No matter how badly you want to fit into your degenerate crowd. No matter how badly you want to be you cannot be something you are not born as. Your sensitivities are not welcome here and I will call you what you actually are.

Attached: mfw.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Shut the fuck up fag, why would you even joke about this?
In Texas some man shot a prostitute who refused to have sex with him after he paid, and the court ruled that he had the right to do so because she offered a service which he paid for, so technically according to the law she was his property and since she was withholding his purchase from him he had the right to shoot her in his property because was robbing him.
So you could probably beat the shit out of a tranny you thought was a woman

Fix your mental illness please. Stop believing you're something you're not, or stop larping for sympathy.

Being this confused and then pushing it off onto the public as legit

Attached: ohmy.gif (764x173, 14K)

What the fuck , why was a woman in the Navy?

I’m not joking bigot leaf.

How can anyone possibly think they're a woman when they can piss standing up? Do you not see your dick?

Your side will not win and then we will send you to the firing squad for being a traitor to trans people.

Based leaf speaks the truth
>democrat meme flag
>firing squad
>trans faggot wants to send not ideologically pure enough trannys to the firing squad
This shit writes itself. You need to stop this larp as something you're not.

Not a larp and I'm under no illusion that it's not a mental illness.
Shit will fuck up your life from day one, but not enough to have me support the left in any way shape or form.

win at what?
if youre a tranny who acknowleges its kinda fucked up to be a tranny, word
^this guy seems to be the more normal of yall

I don't understand his case, he was athlete and supposed to be pretty alpha but still he did that to himself. I guess anyone can go insane, usually it's just weaker men who start acting like that.

You acknowledge its a mental illness yet you waltz in here declaring it? Shits fucked man. Fix it.

some people are mentally ill. you cant just *fix it*
1st step at least is acknowledging it. 90% of trannies never will

discord gg/gDSGHDk

add a .

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 116K)

Awee you beat me too it lol

Based Caitlyn

Attached: rs_600x600-151108113345-600-caitlyn-kendall-kylie-jenner-110715.jpg (600x600, 44K)

what's the matter, was i not gay enough?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2190741/
>Herein we report the extraordinary case of a fertile woman with normal ovaries and a predominantly 46,XY ovarian karyotype
>The karyotype of this phenotypically normal mother was 46,XY in blood, 80% 46,XY and 20% 45,X in cultured skin fibroblasts, and 93% 46,XY, 6% 45,X, and sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/12/171213104936.htm
>A protein formulation based on fibrin resembles the architecture and rigidity of human ovarian tissue, and could be used for ovary transplant, say researchers

>newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/
>The feat suggests it is only a matter of time before the same is achieved in humans, opening up the possibility of new fertility treatments, and the potential for two men to genetically father a baby together

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5701507/
>Together, these results indicate that the Y chromosome could be selectively eliminated in vitro and in vivo by CRISPR/Cas9-mediated multiple cuts at chromosome-specific repeated sequences

>boingboing.net/2011/11/17/forget-love-biological-sex-is.html
>Others are born with indeterminate physical sex. About 30% of the time, Zarkower said, a natural DMRT1 deletion leads to an XY female—someone who looks physically female on the outside, but who has male genes and nonfunctional gonads instead of either testicles or ovaries

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22187367/
>The heterozygous (Dmrt1 +/C53R ) XY gonads developed into testes, whereas the homozygous (Dmrt1 C53R/C53R) XY gonads developed into ovaries. Furthermore, the Dmrt1 C53R/C53R XY mutants were fertile, indicating that they underwent a complete male-to-female sex reversal

Attached: IMG_7378.jpg (786x1400, 298K)

What the hell is CIS?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase_excess_syndrome
>The symptoms of AES, in males, include heterosexual precocity (precocious puberty with phenotypically-inappropriate secondary sexual characteristics; i.e., a fully or mostly feminized appearance), severe prepubertal or peripubertal gynecomastia (development of breasts in males before or around puberty), high-pitched voice, sparse facial hair, hypogonadism (dysfunctional gonads), oligozoospermia (low sperm count), small testes, micropenis (an ususually small penis), advanced bone maturation, an earlier peak height velocity (an accelerated rate of growth in regards to height),[8] and short final stature due to early epiphyseal closure
>The incidence of gynecomastia appears to be 100%, with 20 of 30 male cases opting for mastectomy according to a review

007i: 15q; CYP19A1 (Repeat; 11T;) Position: 15q21.1
>cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/18/5/1617.long
>The following alleles have been implicated as possible breast cancer susceptibility alleles: [TTTA]7delTCT and [TTTA]>10 (32, 33), [TTTA]7 repeats (31), [TTTA]8 and [TTTA]10 (26, 27), [TTTA]11 (34), and [TTTA]12
>The alleles [TTTA]7 and [TTTA]9, rs727479(T), rs10046(T), and rs4646(G) were associated with higher levels of estrogens

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5α-Reductase#Congenital_deficiencies
>5α-Reductase type 1 inactivated male mice have reduced bone mass and forelimb muscle grip strength, which has been proposed to be due to lack of 5α-reductase type 1 expression in bone and muscle.[23] In 5 alpha reductase type 2 deficient males, the type 1 isoenzyme is thought to be responsible for their virilization at puberty

Attached: IMG_4775.jpg (640x800, 115K)

012: 5q; SRD5A1 (GG;) Position: 6633779
>pdgene.org/view?poly=rs248793
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3083475/#!po=14.1791
>For SRD5A1, the exon 1 synonymous SNP rs248793 (G>C) has been associated with the ratio of dihydrotestosterone to testosterone, such that individuals homozygous for the minor C-allele had a higher ratio than G-allele homozygotes and heterozygote

>nature.com/news/chinese-scientists-fix-genetic-disorder-in-cloned-human-embryos-1.22694
>Rather than replacing entire sections of genes, the team, led by Junjiu Huang at Sun Yat-sen University in Guangzhou, China, tweaked individual DNA letters, or bases, using a precision gene-editing technology developed in the United States
>Huang’s team used ‘base editing’, a modification of CRISPR–Cas9. It guides an enzyme to specific gene sequences, but does not cut the DNA. Instead, the Cas9 enzyme is disabled and tethered to another enzyme that can swap out individual DNA base pairs. So far, this technique can convert guanine (‘G’) to adenine (‘A’), and cytosine (‘C’) to thymine (‘T’). Hundreds of genetic diseases are caused by single-base changes, or ‘point mutations'
>Huang’s team chose one mutation common in the Chinese population: a switch from an A to a G at a certain spot in the HBB gene, which can lead to β-thalassaemia, a recessive blood disorder associated with severe or fatal anaemia
>The researchers reported that in 8 of 20 cloned embryos, they were able to convert the errant G back into an A in one or both copies of the gene

Attached: IMG_7342.png (1240x2140, 94K)

The right and left both have pros and cons.
I’m trans and I honestly think both parties are shit

The only way to fix it is through transition

>I’m trans and I honestly think I should neck myself

ftfy

Why would I ever neck myself when my life is pretty damn good.
Got a nice career, own a house, have a bf, etc

He's not wrong both parties are shit, democrats are far left and republicans are centre left
>my life is pretty damn good
You think you're a woman, how can your life be good?
>have a bf
Homosexuality is a sin

I’m comfortable with my body/apperance and am a very happy person.

>sin
LMAO
Please don’t tell me you’re a religious retard?

No I'm not a retard, I'm not the faggot crossdresser

If you’re religious, you’re retarded buddy. Believing in fairy tales and a sky daddy.
Lol

I hope you're just a shitposter and you don't have a mental disorder

Kind of a centrist, but I have some RW understandings and was raised RW.

Not trans. It's derived from chemistry.

Religion is for those who are blind and lack self-critical thinking.
It’s extremely easy to prove there isn’t a god.

So normal?
>it's easy to prove there isn't a God
>but you can't prove I'm not a woman just ignore my penis and stubble

Thinking religion means 'sky daddy' is a lack of critical thinking too, but whatever.

>normal
Defining 'normal' as 'most common', yes. Naturally, 'normal' is a subjective classification and is generally avoided when people speak specifically.

Yes, and it just so happens 100% of boys are born with a penis and 100% of girls with a vagina.

Most of them are. They envision themselves as 50's housewives. Most of them strive for a more "traditional role" than average normie women. The problem is they have fucking DICKS

One party wants to genocide whites at a rapid speed

The other party wants to make the genocide happen slowly

Yes, they are both shit

Blair White. Say what you want, but trannazism and nignazism aren’t all that bad. I’m not going to say “diversity” is our strength, but based minorities among a majority are great for blackpilling the opposition.

Except that that's not true at all, which the religion-hating poster clearly demonstrated earlier in the thread, but since when did facts ever matter to most of Jow Forums? :^)

You can't believe in traditional values and decide to chop your weiner off and buttsex with men.

I don't care what they do or who they vote for but they turn in their traditional nuclear family card at the door.

suicide w/o death

There are far too many full-tilt leftists among our kind for my taste, but you're still pretty spot-on. One thing about the whole 'dick' thing is that most of us (a vast majority in fact) do not USE them and find teh thought distasteful at the least. It's not like it's thick veiny cock all ready to go like a man would have. Usually it's quite the opposite.

You haven't thought it through. We make excellent mothers to war orphans, for instance, rather than state-run orphanages where they're abused and neglected.

There are a great many places we fit in, if only people who aren't us can get past their imaginations of what we do in the bedroom (which are usually wrong anyway).

>advertising on Jow Forums
Not interested brother theresa

Except I don’t have a penis anymore nor do I have any stubble.
Sorry to disappoint you

Then what is religion?
Religions is the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

Just because you cut off your dick doesn't make you a woman
God doesn't live in the sky retard, do you know basic astronomy? There are 3 heavens, the sky above us, outer space, and the Kingdom of Heaven. Get educated

Religion as you define it is a form of control. True religion is the understanding of the multiple layers that comprise reality and their interworkings with each other up to and including the energetic source from which all springs. It has many faces and variants, many at opposing descriptions and structures, and constitutes the whole of human understanding and beyond. To touch that is the essence of religion.

Religion teaches that there is a god or gods that determines fate or that you supplicate in order to appease. True Religion tells you that all gods are real, including the Goddess of Parking Spaces.

It's far more complex than a few words permit, but that's a condensed version.

why do they all kill themselves at a disproportionate rate after
anything that leads to like 40% attemtped suicide aint fixin

you're not a woman and never will be
you're not much of a man either, but you're 100% a guy

>Somehow I can't read statistics, or still believe Jow Forumss infographic!
That's a lifetime attempt rate, user. As in, almost all of it BEFORE we got treatment. As we get treatment, the number plummets. Even the study's authors have come out to explain that to people, but some apparently still believe the misinfo.

so you're a faggot at best, extremely mentally ill at worst
nice!

Yet you still mutilate your existing genitals and call yourself the other gender, while being left with a functional version of either

You’re fucking dumb buddy.
There is no heaven. Heaven and Hell were created in order to control dipshits like you.

Mainly because heavy oppression and lack of medical care.

And you’re just some lonely pathetic overweight white guy who probably still lives with their parents and is a complete loser.
Have fun being bitter bro

i'm fit, am in college in a different state, and entering medical school in a couple years. i am white though, you got one right

is (((that))) true?

did you assume my gender

That's completely false, atheism is the cult of the sheep who are waking blindly into the slaughter without any question. Look what it's made you do, you castrated yourself and now have to convince yourself you're a woman. This is what happens when you're an atheist

>, and entering medical school in a couple years
Not her, but hopefully once they get wind of your complete lack of understanding of medical phenomena, they'll give you some remediation before handing you a stethoscope.

Otherwise, good luck. People need more doctors.

LOL. I'm a purebred ginger, user, not too many of (((them))) with that bloodline. And yes, it's quite true.

I do so hope you learn to read statistice before much med school though; it'd be a shame if you misread the Pugh Scale on some poor unsuspecting person, after all.

Actually red hair is very common amongst kikes

Attached: nataliejenner.jpg (650x345, 39K)

Not one I've ever seen. Besides, I know my bloodline by name to at least 800 AD. I'm quite safe from infiltration.

Kind of sad, as I'm the last of my line too. Ah well, nothing lasts forever.