FUCK CIVILITY

> FUCK CIVILITY
> FUCK CIVILITY
> FUCK CIVILITY
> FUCK CIVILITY
> FUCK CIVILITY
> FUCK CIVILITY

Attached: civility.jpg (3200x1612, 991K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wkd7CuZDmoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obama wiped his ass with the Constitution, so conservatives voted. Trump enforces the law with equality and liberals want a war. Who will fight for them, when they uniformly despise firearms, fitness, or generally any kind of tactical mentality? I just can't understand how the people most vocal for violence are the least able to make it happen.

> I just can't understand how the people most vocal for violence are the least able to make it happen
Like everything else, the left wants someone else to do it for them

Attached: 1518699742144.jpg (2909x2068, 2.51M)

Attached: 1511910601505.jpg (1086x2820, 945K)

I love watching the left descend into such animalistic hatred of people they disagree with

It's just manufactured outrage. No different then people on this board talk about creating an ethnostate, dealing with the jq, going to the arctic to find secret bases, etc.

>faggots vetching from 8 states away with nothing but impotent rage.
Pretty comfy here in the rural American Southeast, with homegrown food and boxes of bullets.

These people are far worse than the real Nazis ever could have been.

Attached: 2mins.gif (240x184, 272K)

Bring it you pussies

Attached: 1200px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (1200x1523, 277K)

Two minutes of hate will eventually be countered by the day of the rope. Which one do you think will last longer?

The guilt of what they've done to the country is driving them insane as they watch it succeed by doing the opposite of what they've pushed for decades. They are doing this in fear of reprisal. They are trying to appear strong and dangerous since they have been exposed as essentially defenseless. The immigrant families meme was their best shot and it didn't do nearly what it needed to do to establish a narrative. Theyve undeniably lost control and are scared.

Attached: teddy-roosevelt.jpg (850x400, 33K)

GENERAL SHERMAN DO IT AGAIN.

Ebberybuddy pay attenshun I is mad!

Attached: DDac.gif (198x205, 445K)

I’m waiting for a trumper in a maga hat to get lynched in the street. It’s going to happen sooner than you might think. This feet stamping and tantrum throwing is beyond ridiculous

>These people are far worse than the real Nazis ever could have been.
No kidding. Had Hillary won they would have demanded retribution against every Trump supporter and even Trump detractors on the conservative side

We voted you out. America hates your progressive bullshit. Womp womp pussies.

>I’m waiting for a trumper in a maga hat to get lynched in the street. It’s going to happen sooner than you might think. This feet stamping and tantrum throwing is beyond ridiculous

You need a time machine mate, that already happened in 2017. They disclaimed it as "traffic alercation" but it wasn't

Attached: Screenshot - 26_06_2018 , 20_44_15.png (502x589, 274K)

>Implying nazis were the bad guys

Attached: 1529819280992.jpg (696x783, 72K)

I hate to say this, but part of a much bigger (think societal) problem is taking social media seriously. At what time in history have we ever rewarded adults for literally acting like children?

you have a point, I think even if the real communist had won, people that behaved this way would have been purged. *sigh*

This shit, right here. They're so Goddamned cartoonish that they think cartoon tactics will work. A grown man in a tiger costume. The worthless sack of shit is probably a fucking furry.

Attached: cartoon.jpg (652x349, 43K)

We live in a ~*society*~

War is coming

My favourite is the holocauster tycoon bullshit.

Attached: Holohoax- Rollercoast Tycoon edition.jpg (1548x1696, 638K)

We do it too.

They tried rioting upon the day of election results. Immediately. Then there was the inauguration. The left abandoned civility decades ago.

This latest development is only relevant because Chuck Schumer, CNN and the neoliberals are terrified at the logical consequence of leftists directly targeting the establishment and the elite to get what they want. Because they know precisely who would be next.

Imagine what would happen if the right decided to start directly targeting liberal elite?

>fuck civility
All Trump did was respond to this attitude coming from the Left that had been prevalent since the 60s. They're acting like he fired the first shot in 2015.

The absolute state of the Left.

Nah.

>we fighting for our lives
>by crying on shitter all day #hashtag

> we
HELLO FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE!

The left is about to lose their collective shit.

only because they want destroy my country. If it was just the difference of big government vs small government it would be different. It is are we a nation with laws or fuck laws and countries.

>There's more than one truth
Can we hang the """centrists""" first please?

Jews first, retard.

Attached: 1525167712296.png (660x606, 431K)

Wtf is civility exactly?
>Saw it trending
>Didn't get it

kill yourself and your fake quotes.
im not gonna read your post if you cant bother checking what you post fucking retard gtfo Jow Forums.

Attached: 1527204945624.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

Stop waiting. It's already happened. Many times. Just search Youtube hundreds of videos like this.
youtu.be/wkd7CuZDmoM
And don't forget the Liberal who tried to murder half the Rep members of Congress at the baseball game. And Rand Paul was attacked. But you're highlighting part of the problem. The Left has already declared war on Conservatives. Just like with Al-Quaeda most wont realize we're in a war until it's too late.

>niggers being niggers on social media
How is this important