This just Happened

17 States and DC sue trump administration to reunite migrant families, in first legal challenge

States saying trump has caused the children an amount of trauma they can never recover from

nvm the fact that these children were being handled this way for decades
its drumpfs fault

Attached: 185.jpg (987x545, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/17-states-sue-trump-administration-over-family-separations/2018/06/26/c0d746b4-7972-11e8-ac4e-421ef7165923_story.html
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/alien
webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/illegal
menshealth.com/health/a21748745/heres-which-state-has-the-most-psychopaths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what, Mohammed?

>states have a say regarding federal immigration policy
These niggers have zero standing

Which states?

Attached: 1523219403872.png (1500x500, 112K)

>lawyers fighting for the "rights" of illegal aliens
I hate this world sometimes.

>holocaust reparations for beaners

america is such a joke

I'll laugh my ass off literally when the judges throw this horseshit out or the SCOTUS BTFO liberals again.

We should pay these beaners and their future generations reparations for the camps

The State shave no standing to sue. There should be repercussions for the lawyers involved in frivolous lawsuits.

>Which states?

lazy fuck
washingtonpost.com/local/17-states-sue-trump-administration-over-family-separations/2018/06/26/c0d746b4-7972-11e8-ac4e-421ef7165923_story.html

The states that sued are
Massachusetts
California
Delaware
Iowa
Illinois
Maryland
Minnesota
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Vermont
Virginia
Washington.

So what? Children of illegal aliens trying to hop the border illegally. These children are caught in between and the US is nice enough to look after them while their parents’ shit is sorted out

The purpose is to bog down the courts. As long as the lawsuits are pending the spics get to stay. The hope is that they fall through the cracks,

Nukes go to the capitals of following states ...

okay, so let's break it down.

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/alien

alien-
in context here, means a person born in another country, and not entitled to the privileges of an american citizen.

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/illegal

illegal-
in context here, we have laws that specify the process in which an alien can enter our country (and become a citizen), and if an alien breaks those laws, they are acting contrary to law, thus acting unlawfully.

therefore, it stands to reason, a human born in another country, that enters our country contrary to our country's laws is an illegal alien.

clearly, a human can be illegal.

the word "illegals" is used colloquially, in the same way that people say "apps" rather than the formal version, applications - or, "admin" rather than the formal, administrator.

in any case, a human can be illegal.

They should be reprimanded for wasting court resources

>trump has caused the children an amount of trauma they can never recover from

Jewish tricks.

Attached: Study of Holocaust survivors finds trauma passed on to children's genes - Science - The Guardia (964x3502, 1.25M)

>My state isn't on the list

Attached: kill_the_immigrants.png (242x386, 98K)

Why does my state always have to be a faggot

They're only "supported" here because they're enemies of pissrael
They have no value of their own

There is nothing wrong with causing children trauma they can never recover from. Being born is traumatic, getting circumcised is traumatic, being in Mexico is traumatic, etc. The whole point of life is dealing with trauma scars that stay with you forever. Most people already forgot about the Las Vegas shooting — you mean to say you can remember anything that happened to your ass when you were 4?

Jesus Christ, we let faggits get married and half the country turns into gay faggits. In the future, we’re going to have to permanently cripple the left so they can never waste everyone’s time with fagaciousness ever again. Motherfucking God. Damn.

Attached: 976C1741-8ABD-45D3-A62A-6BFAE6EC2823.png (680x453, 19K)

All federal funding to these states should be halted, fuck them all

>North Carolina
>Virginia

fucking yankee carpetbaggers have run these once fine states into the goddamn ground. reading that makes me want to puke.

Dirty rotten scum, go back to where you're from

Attached: 1529695430817.jpg (1155x1524, 205K)

ok, can i get some reperations for working in crematoriums and mass graves as a kid in massachusetts or what?..

you have no idea what kind of devilry i experience with the taste and smell of a bit of char on burger..

>Not living in a shite hole
feels great!

illinois, right?

>not Missouri
Yessss

>we must ensure the rights of non citizens
GEE WHY DO PEOPLE HATE POLITICIANS AGAIN??

Calm down Cletus

Trump already ended the separation policy but they are still suing anyway because they want their virtue-signalling Jihad.

>New York
what a surprise, when the fug is new york state gonna seperate from the city

Some day you will pay for all the evil you've done to the world ameriturd. Grab my words

Attached: 1adnul.jpg (397x395, 33K)

>trauma they can never recover from
I heard from the my local spic catholic priest that the trauma of being a deportation survivor is passed genetically. When will Trumpfler answer for his crimes?

>tfw mortician

god damn do cremations smell like fucking good BBQ sometimes

>Someday
womp womp Blame progressives. They've made me hate you.

This might have something to do with it.
menshealth.com/health/a21748745/heres-which-state-has-the-most-psychopaths/

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-151204.png (720x1280, 109K)

MUH FEEL-FEELS, YOU MUST THINK OF MUH FEEL-FEELS!!!

Attached: Mate.jpg (610x605, 333K)

If California, Minnesota, and Oregon, got nuked off the map there would be approximately 90% less Hillary voters.

>17 States and DC sue trump administration to reunite migrant families

Federal law supersedes, but someone should counter-sue the states for wasting taxpayer money to virtue signal.

bomb them trump. bomb them into dust

jewish neurosis + intensified kvetching

Does catholic priest raping children pass on as well?

>bring kid with you to illegally cross border into another country

I'm sure the parents are top notch

You can sue anyone for anything it doesn't mean shit. I'll sue you for this this thread now

We should sue those states and dox all the people working on the case

/thread

I thought Florida would be top ten, what happened?

Trump is already being sued by 20 states for Obamacare changes. It doesn't matter. The only reason anyone knows about this is because the left is desperate to keep the migrant shit in the news. Nobody cares.

>we can just keep the families together and release them with ankle monitors until they can see a judge

Shoot all democrats

Reunite the families in Mexico

Alzheimers

Are they using taxpayer money for their lawsuit?

/thread
also this

dude, one time i cremated a giant pig..
the whole place smelled soooooooo fucking good that day... swear to god this is a true story.
someone brought in a giant pig for cremation in one of the crematoriums..

wasn't uncommon to get horses too.

1 time even a orangutang.. 1 time a crocodile.
but yeah,
crematorium smoke has a sweet smell to it, as long as all the hair is burnt off and the smoke filters are alright.. a creamy sweet smell ;)

>my state is on this list
>also just imposed a 5 cent tax on plastic bags

someday I'll find the courage to get out of here. Also, how do you sue in favor of a kid with no proof of ID... essentially it doesn't exist.

Attached: 1461615952804.jpg (434x575, 69K)

>Iowa
Missourian here. Iowegians are the niggers of the midwest. They have no major cities to force liberal policies, yet they have this fag-ass tendency to vote for the gayest shit... including actual gays. Third state in the nation to legalize gay marriage.

Also, they can't drive to save their lives.

We need a solution to the Iowa Question.

send the little niglets back to their shit hole

Sage sage sage
>1post faggot

Mines usually #2 right after CA.
#1 this time
Feelsbadman

>States wasting their taxpayer-funded resources in order to introduce even more foreign illegal invaders into their constituencies

The absolute state of America

Attached: 62c.gif (450x429, 1.33M)

>brown people are crying so you'd better just turn them loose into the country and give them all free money forever!
I can see this working out in their favor.

Attached: at least i have my constitution.webm (264x472, 1.14M)

They gay ones... figured

That’s going to get thrown out who cares. It’s not him who wrote the law and he even ended the practice through EO that he didn’t even start.

How much money are they going to waste in this?

That's the only thing I need to know